Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

If I knew how to check my path I would... All I know is drag and drop and NMM installing and doing all the work for me... To google to l2path!

Data/meshes/armor/Daywalker/   and   Data/textures/armor/Daywalker/   is where they go. .esp of course goes in data folder.  It should not be crashing. No one else has had a problem as of yet. It does not happen very often on MF, but it does happen, if could be a bad download as well.  Re-download the meshes and try again.

>If I knew how to check my path I would... All I know is drag and drop and NMM installing and doing all the work for me... To google to l2path!

Data/meshes/armor/Daywalker/   and   Data/textures/armor/Daywalker/   is where they go. .esp of course goes in data folder.  It should not be crashing. No one else has had a problem as of yet. It does not happen very often on MF, but it does happen, if could be a bad download as well.  Re-download the meshes and try again.

Well I was combining it with other armor mods the all in one armor packs that include the princess leah and the loli night bondage gear when I was doing the fusing so maybe something in there corrupted it, and also the file I downloaded was before you included the panties which you so happily forgot. :P

@ Skorskis -

You say you have a "strong computer" but that would just be your OPINION, right? ; ) Even if you have a GTX680 or something .. if it has LESS than 2GB vRAM (NOT Computer ram - VIDEO ram on your VIDEO card) you will probably experience some slow downs/freezes/crashes.

If for example, your card is 1.5GB vRAM, you will NOT be able to handle 2048 texture sizes, 4096 shadows, bunch of mods, etc .. it'll KILL your card (causing freezes/CTDs)

If you have 2GB vRAM and a BUNCH of mods still + high shadows + 2048 texture sizes = STILL freeze and crash/CTD

If you have 1.5 ~ 2GB vRAM I recommend 1024 sized textures and 2048 shadow sizes or LESS and not TOO many retextures.

if you have 3GB ~ 4GB vRAM you should be able to handle a few 4096 texture sizes, and most definitely 2048 sizes.

Lastly, bethsoft sandbox games are very CPU-intensive. If your VIDEO card is strong, but your CPU is not .. then you will have a few problems. Especially if it is under 3ghz

EDIT: What Lostdaywalker said is also true - I believe I have read that anything over 5MB is a little rough on the engine. A lot of rextures/meshes/etc are most definitely much bigger than 5MB haha D:

you are right.  i,m reed information about this already.   i`m used optimization program, reduced about half size. All worked very well now.

for example: 5954b178_s.jpg 

i`m have 2 question.

1. If was damaged -visual C++, dotNetFx40, dxweb, vcredist_x86 & ets. Whether could cause freeze & crashed ?

2. I`m think it`s dangerously to dress mannequins  in clothes from Lostdaywalker . I`m right? XD 

i`m have 2 question.

1. If was damaged -visual C++, dotNetFx40, dxweb, vcredist_x86 & ets. Whether could cause freeze & crashed ?

2. I`m think it`s dangerously to dress mannequins  in clothes from Lostdaywalker . I`m right? XD 

1. Freezing for armors is typical in my experience is running  out of memory.

2. Mannequins can have scripting issues to begin with, but aside from that, a longer load time entering the cell with that much information is the biggest thing I see.  I don't use them so I have no experience with them.

The below image for  the armors not including the bodies and its textures is over 100MB  Vanilla would be about 3

enb2013269142a.jpg

I'm not seeing the download link for the fighters pack. or am I reading the description of it wrong and you only need the original mod?

Fixed

When I redid the first page it must of gotten left behind.  Added the rest of the images as well.

Do i need to remove the old Lich King armor? I seem unable to find the new ones in the consolle or at the forge.

Nevermind figured out what i did wrong. 

Copied the ESP together WITH the data folder, instead of TO the data folder. One is ashamed. :P

We have all done that.   :s

:cool:  cool textures

Looking good.  Keep it up.

ok well i've asked a few times on several forums but cant seem to get an answer.. so ill try here..

do you by any chance know where i can get a mod that turns my manikins into the COTS body type...

i would like to put a few of the armours i really love on them...

thanks in advance even if somebody doesnt know....

sid1373, on 10 Feb 2013 - 17:48, said:
ok well i've asked a few times on several forums but cant seem to get an answer.. so ill try here..
do you by any chance know where i can get a mod that turns my manikins into the COTS body type...

Must not of looked on the nexus at all I'm guessing. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17710 

Mannequins Look Like YOU - MLLY by Man_About_Freedom

sean32817, on 10 Feb 2013 - 13:41, said:

Where did you find the Christmas outfit myuhinny?

myuhinny, on 17 Nov 2012 - 22:45, said:
HOHOHO 201211/post_25696_1353220247_f4dd7baa062bf7a80ed07da6bd65368f.attach

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/17419288.html found it here. Many other great outfits on the site as well if you go through all the tabs on the right. Bring google translate with you.

klaus13239, on 09 Feb 2013 - 13:13, said:
I figured it wouldn't be NMM compatible to begin with, so I had dragged and dropped the meshes and textures into where they belong with data along with the .esp folder and checked it off through NMM but every time I loaded the game it kept CTD, so is there any alternative to getting it installed or I won't be able to install it because NMM will destroy it every time?

klaus13239, on 09 Feb 2013 - 13:13, said:

lostdaywalker, on 09 Feb 2013 - 08:59, said:
Oops.... I knew there was something I was forgetting. On the chain one I changed the texture on the tail skirt and somehow deleted the underwear.

Drop this in to put it back.

http://www.mediafire.com/?q8hujfof8zf5gsy

Links are now updated.

speedynl, on 09 Feb 2013 - 05:16, said:
that chainbody come in handy

chainbody.jpg

thanks

klaus13239, on 09 Feb 2013 - 06:32, said:>
Tried to install the new lich king armor but every time I kept Ctd, is there some specific place you need to put the folders other then drag mesh to mesh and texture to texture or is it just not NMM compatible?

IT is NOT NNMM compatible.

Cloak1, on 09 Feb 2013 - 04:06, said:
Do i need to remove the old Lich King armor? I seem unable to find the new ones in the consolle or at the forge.

If its not in the console, update your skyrim.

If you want to make something work with nmm unzip the file into a empty folder then remove the mesh and texture file place those into a new folder then drop the .esp into the folder but do not place it into the mesh or texture file leave it outside so the folder should have mesh folder texture folder and .esp. Name the the folder whatever you want to have it named then re-rar it back up. Now you have a nmm compatible one. 

Remy, on 10 Feb 2013 - 19:09, said:

speedynl, on 10 Feb 2013 - 17:39, said:

Remy, on 10 Feb 2013 - 16:30, said:
LOL WaxenFigure, that made my day xD

Good work though speedynl!
got it finally in game, stupid texture's, had to break the poly into 4 pieces for each boot to get the texture working right

finalboots.jpg

Really nice, i wanted boots like this for some time, seems i might get lucky hehe

Do what I do download Krista's mods for the lady body and then just use the boots and throw away the armor we might not be able to wear her outfits but we sure as hell can wear the boots some of them will even work with some armors as well.

post-25667-0-09020700-1360553363_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-17194300-1360553373_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-83113900-1360553381_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-62540600-1360553402_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-52152500-1360553413_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-89037200-1360553422_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-00903400-1360553434_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-50908500-1360553509_thumb.jpg

Hmm doing some messing around with mouse buttons while I was unhanded and found out I also have 3 spin kick attack. 

got it finally in game, stupid texture's, had to break the poly into 4 pieces for each boot to get the texture working right   :@

Yea, the exporter is a real charm. Try exporting vertex colors. Half the time they just don't show up.

Who the hell put an 8Ft. female Orc . in the bar?  I dont even have that armor installed!! And the bitch called me a milkdrinker!! :angry: 

post-51948-0-66295400-1360554513_thumb.jpg

lostdaywalker, on 10 Feb 2013 - 19:57, said:

speedynl, on 10 Feb 2013 - 17:39, said:

got it finally in game, stupid texture's, had to break the poly into 4 pieces for each boot to get the texture working right

Yea, the exporter is a real charm. Try exporting vertex colors. Half the time they just don't show up.

Who the hell put an 8Ft. female Orc . in the bar? I dont even have that armor installed!! And the bitch called me a milkdrinker!!

enb2013_2_11_1_26_29.jpg

Yeah they randomly show up in bars usually see them out in the boonies they are trickier to fight in the bars because you can't use magic unless you want everyone attacking you because you hit them and when using a weapon you have to do the same thing and they don't care who started it all they care about is that you hit me.

Maybe the outfit came with a follower or something like that.

I think Dorthe doesn't like her parents anymore. I just talked to her and she sighed I asked her what's wrong she replies my parents are dead and I'm like what the hell are you talking about your parents are standing right behind you. Wonder where she would stay if I did adopt her. At my house during the day and her parents at night.

Yeah they randomly show up in bars usually see them out in the boonies they are trickier to fight in the bars because you can't use magic unless you want everyone attacking you because you hit them and when using a weapon you have to do the same thing and they don't care who started it all they care about is that you hit me.

Maybe the outfit came with a follower or something like that.

I think Dorthe doesn't like her parents anymore. I just talked to her and she sighed I asked her what's wrong she replies my parents are dead and I'm like what the hell are you talking about your parents are standing right behind you. Wonder where she would stay if I did adopt her. At my house during the day and her parents at night.

According to steam I have 555 hours and never seen one in a bar. Just lucky I guess. 

speedynl, on 11 Feb 2013 - 01:12, said:

lostdaywalker, on 10 Feb 2013 - 19:57, said:

exporter not to blame, the daz3d import(pose/mod) came with 3 texture pieces for the boots, had to figure out witch part had to go where

another pain in the ass, breaking it into xxxx pieces to get the texture working, and although it show correct in max, its wrong in game
i blame the importer, it screw up my hands

glovefail.jpg

finaly

finaly.jpg

need to see a shrink now

Looks great. Throw them into the dryer that'll shrink those suckers. :)  

Must not of looked on the nexus at all I'm guessing. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17710 

Mannequins Look Like YOU - MLLY by Man_About_Freedom

thanks so very much.. i dont go to Nexus much... dont like what they have done with the place.. used to live there when Oblivion came out.. but since Skyrim well lets just say i dont agree with some of policies... anyway thanks again... you are awsome as well as all the wonderful people who make and work on these mods...