Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Just watched  Skyrim: Battle of The Samurai. Wish I could do that. All tho that's a lot of work. 

I think once you hunt down all of the unmarked stormcloak camps, and kill them. That's it for them. I have not seen one for a long time. 

there 1 trick he used every time : most of his scenes doesnt use more then 2-4 outfits, shadows tourned to crappy ones and some other tweaks to play like on low-end PC

i tested my "arena" and found that my PC can easy handle without any perfomance loss battle 40x40 or even more. And i playing with ultra settings.  So i guess huge amount of NPC is really possible, but better to forget about outfit/weapons with hires/highpoly.

Also when i tested this battles i found that wrong navmesh (inside object with collision for example) can cause ALOT of lags and even crash. So now i am not surprised about random ctds when alot of mods installed.

RyokoRHM, on 24 Feb 2013 - 07:37, said:

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but if you make torrents of all the packs, we could host them indefinitely. I have 20 megabits/s of upload to add to a torrent...

Torrents would last even less then anything else and you would need something to download the torrents and if you have a service provider that watches for those kinds of downloads it wouldn't be a option for them to risk downloading them.

I figured out why those heel/boots packs had the feet underground seems that they use the HDT system but since I don't want my player any taller then she already is I found a walk around for it. I installed the newest version of Elewin's heels without any HDT installed which gave a ctd. I then uninstalled her mod threw it away and feet are now above ground with no height change and feet are now above ground. 

post-25667-0-00334400-1361732972_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-14372200-1361732984_thumb.jpg

2 new dresses

uguu123, on 22 Feb 2013 - 15:07, said:
what about umbrella like this. btw was surprised what type of record used for this.

I wasn't going to download his new version with the umbrella but then I saw that he finally fixed his mod so that your skins no longer get screwed up when wearing them now that he added spectaculars to it.

lostdaywalker, on 24 Feb 2013 - 12:19, said:

myuhinny, on 24 Feb 2013 - 11:19, said:

2013-02-23_00019.jpg

2 new dresses

Careful. I think she's going to fall over.

Yeah it's the only size for that one would of been better if it would of been the same size as the other one. 

what about umbrella like this. btw was surprised what type of record used for this.

I wasn't going to download his new version with the umbrella but then I saw that he finally fixed his mod so that your skins no longer get screwed up when wearing them now that he added spectaculars to it.

like LDW said, i am hoarder :D, i dont use original mod's esp

i have my own with custom npc race (was based on Jiteks R1, now R2 :) ) and its allow me to set skin texture when its requied.

For example i found some parts of Alir set (in lolilabs or in Jitek's "sky children gear") which often shows ugly burned body when your wearing it. setting skin texture for armor addon fixes it. There few armor sets in my collection which requied it.

but my post was about this umbrella - his record type is .... light :)

post-81353-0-44339400-1361738738_thumb.jpg

post-81353-0-40460600-1361738739_thumb.jpg

post-81353-0-75106800-1361738740_thumb.jpg

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but if you make torrents of all the packs, we could host them indefinitely. I have 20 megabits/s of upload to add to a torrent...

Torrents would last even less then anything else and you would need something to download the torrents and if you have a service provider that watches for those kinds of downloads it wouldn't be a option for them to risk downloading them.

I figured out why those heel/boots packs had the feet underground seems that they use the HDT system but since I don't want my player any taller then she already is I found a walk around for it. I installed the newest version of Elewin's heels without any HDT installed which gave a ctd. I then uninstalled her mod threw it away and feet are now above ground with no height change and feet are now above ground. 

2 new dresses

this HDT system make me laugh, seriosly, wtf? i have to use skse just for wearing heels/stockings? no way

i have my own with custom npc race (was based on Jiteks R1, now R2 :) ) and its allow me to set skin texture when its requied.

For example i found some parts of Alir set (in lolilabs or in Jitek's "sky children gear") which often shows ugly burned body when your wearing it. setting skin texture for armor addon fixes it. There few armor sets in my collection which requied it.

Is that what that's for?   :P  :P  Hey I learned something today.

Custom race hear as well. Merged with a dozen different mods. Chop em up, take what I want and throw away the rest. I can run 6.5 and R2 at he same time now.

Is that what that's for?   :P  :P  Hey I learned something today.

Custom race hear as well. Merged with a dozen different mods. Chop em up, take what I want and throw away the rest. I can run 6.5 and R2 at he same time now.

what is 6.5?

well i added some hairs, eyes and make them available only for this race, so NPC can use it while i dont get CTD in "showracemenu" due to 9000+ hair mods :). also its much easir to make follower when you have all in one mod for him. outfits, weapons and custom race :)

what is 6.5?

[/spoiler

The orginal mod before it went to R1

Never had a CTD due to hair mods. I have all of Apachii's plus 3 or 4 others. Added just about every one of them to the race in the CK. Why?  I dont know, guess I was bored one day. It comes in handy though. That way I don't have to worry about someone else walking around with purple hair, and I can change the hair anytime I want to and not have to bother with the CK. A dozen Dawnguardeyes. All of the Luxury Suite have been changed to COTS., and the all keep there clothes on. There about 40 people living in there. 

uguu123, on 24 Feb 2013 - 12:59, said:

myuhinny, on 24 Feb 2013 - 11:19, said:

2013-02-23_00018.jpg2013-02-23_00019.jpg

2 new dresses
this HDT system make me laugh, seriosly, wtf? i have to use skse just for wearing heels/stockings? no way

Many people are going that way with heels now not just Elewin she still has her old version for download without HDT but it will no longer be updated. Newmiller has gone HDT and more will follow and not just for heels but will be used with armors that have heels. 

Only on high, outdoors in the daytime. It will just hang up. Otherwise showracemenu comes right up. 

Dari is not just green skinned, she is actually the Half-Orc race, with big teeth, but they are in her mouth. Only issue is that now her mouth dose not move when she talks. Got to figure out what I did and fix it one day. 

@lostdaywalker Have you been removing your files from mediafire? If not you might want to think about doing it and reupload them somewhere else. Broken mirror just got a email stating that mediafire decided to delete 27% of his files he was finished downloading his before he got that email and has transferred them to other sites. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14571-regarding-my-mediafire-uploads/

@lostdaywalker Have you been removing your files from mediafire? 

I never got rid of my originals.  That would be kind of silly.  I have 5 1TB drives lighting up the night on top of my desk. They have already removed 57 of my files and given me 57 strikes. They even removed a pair of boots.  The only thing I can think of is that their bots are going through the system flagging files that are in sequence. Armor_0  Armor_1  Thinking that they are multi-volume files used to compress software and such.  That still does not explain why they removed a folder of textures.  When I get time in a few days I'll start uploading everything to Mega.

On another note, I think we have to rename this site to MyuhinnyLab

post-51948-0-79325000-1361835027_thumb.jpg

lostdaywalker, on 25 Feb 2013 - 15:39, said:

myuhinny, on 25 Feb 2013 - 14:32, said:
@lostdaywalker Have you been removing your files from mediafire?

I never got rid of my originals. That would be kind of silly. I have 5 1TB drives lighting up the night on top of my desk. They have already removed 57 of my files and given me 57 strikes. They even removed a pair of boots. The only thing I can think of is that their bots are going through the system flagging files that are in sequence. Armor_0 Armor_1 Thinking that they are multi-volume files used to compress software and such. That still does not explain why they removed a folder of textures. When I get time in a few days I'll start uploading everything to Mega.

On another note, I think we have to rename this site to MyuhinnyLab

1.jpg

Well that's a good thing. I think mediafires going to be getting a lot smaller as the days do on as more and more people will be saying screw you and leave them for a better place. Hard to say why they would remove a texture file maybe mediafire is really run by monkeys on weed and they ran out and now are taking it out on everyone. I must of either been busy or bored at 3:00.  :)