CD PROJEKT RED - The Best Devs

cleavagesweat

just thinking about cd projekt red and this vid gives me goose bumps... did they really make a trailer celebrating their 10th anniversary and thanking their player base??? what a first-class dev company. doesnt get any better...

I miss this family now already, it was a mistake of CD PROJECT RED that they killed Geralt!

everything that comes now is too modern for me, and a NO GO, out, End,  past!  :(

just thinking about cd projekt red and this vid gives me goose bumps... did they really make a trailer celebrating their 10th anniversary and thanking their player base??? what a first-class dev company. doesnt get any better...

I miss this family now already, it was a mistake of CD PROJECT RED that they killed Geralt!

everything that comes now is too modern for me, and a NO GO, out, End,  past!  :(

Gee. You could have said spoiler alert. I never finished the game. Was saving it for a better pc. Oh well. But this is really cool of them. A dev studio that cares about their fans. Class act.

Gee. You could have said spoiler alert. I never finished the game. Was saving it for a better pc. Oh well. But this is really cool of them. A dev studio that cares about their fans. Class act.

Calm down, there is more than one ending for W3. If you get then bad ending then yeah but just done get the bad ending... You should finish the game!

you have that misunderstood, that Geralt dies in the game, well, there are different endings.

I meant thereby, CD PR has the The Witcher series completed.  :(

I play The Witcher 3 over and over again, although I've already finished many times that game, I discover things which I have never seen before.

I love this game over everything, it is for me the best game of all time.

this game got the highest awards that a game ever can get, and despite all this, CD PR has buried Geralt, at the height of its success!

what makes CD PR now *** Cyberpunk ***, a game that can not be more modern, I'm just too old for this shit!

why no new series with Cirilla, a young sword swinging woman?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2kC0OLhAUew/maxresdefault.jpg

Geralt has tears in his eyes.

tumblr_inline_obwflcy1Yc1r1ndqk_500.gif

exactly like his fans  :(

arAJhud.gif

sad-girl.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe.

The guy who made the video is probably sat back and went "this is so bullshit but my fans will buy it up and I'll get soooo many views" and laughing the whole time

I can look up any company in existence and I'm bound to see people who've worked at that company and have negative feedback lol. Maybe tiny companies won't have that problem, but any mid size or bigger company will.

So either the guy behind that video is trolling for views, or he is stupid and telling everyone the sky is blue and the ground is solid

Archived