I have a few mods enabled and I get the dialog option " let's go somewhere private " if i'm successful with my proposition then the screen just fades to black... is that normal? it seems to be working for everything else but this...

It worked fine for me, with FlowerGirls. I haven't seen any black screen, the NPC just followed me. So your issue is not normal.

Okay thanks, I'm just going to try modding original skyrim instead and see how that works out. I'll come back to fixing special edition later I guess. But out of curiosity , I've never played unmodded skyrim so... is that line normal or is it from flower girls or something? (also my suspicion is that I have a clean version of one of the mods by accident lol)

I haven't seen that in vanilla Skyrim. This is from Flower Girls. Although there may be some other mods that also adds similar line.

Guys please help.

So I put everything in order, when I go to MCM > Sexlab it doesn't show anything but to update/install shit. I did it already and it gives me like for example "440 animations loaded". Yes, only from Sexlab mod, nothing else. And that's it! If I go to MCM > Sexlab again it still says I need to update but I did it like ten times. What now?

Don't use that. It requires this mod to be updated and even with Papyrus Util it's still mostly broken. A conversion might be required.

You need to know how to mess with Papyrus Language, dll and CK to do anything.

This is such a great mod. Thanks for porting it over.

I'm having an issue with voices. For most of the animations I either hear just male moans (my character), or no moans at all. There is no dialogue either.

Facial animations are very limited and usually none of the actors display any at all.

Alignment is also an issue sometimes, but from what I've read here, it seems like that is to be expected at this point in development.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix these issues?

I've run FNIS and checked both Gender Specific and the Skeleton Arm Fix - I don't think those are the problem. I have Sexlab loading 6th in my load order as well.

Thanks for your help.

Hello there! May i ask some help?

When i try to make sex with creatures, the animation is started, my char start some random human animation, but not "creature animation". FNIS creature pack is installed - however creature anim works in animal mansion -, but nowhere else. Creature is also in position, but just standing there (not freezd) and do nothing special...  :)  

Every other animation works fine, creatures allowed etc. Can i force somehow to make the right animation, or can i choose between the animations? (not with MCM, becouse it is also random, and dont pick the right anim either)

Or perhaps i have done something wrong with the installation? I have followed the guid step by step a few times...

Please, if someone have some idea, or have seen this before, then share his knowledge!

When i try to make sex with creatures, the animation is started, my char start some random human animation, but not "creature animation". FNIS creature pack is installed - however creature anim works in animal mansion -, but nowhere else. Creature is also in position, but just standing there (not freezd) and do nothing special...  smile.png  

Every other animation works fine, creatures allowed etc. Can i force somehow to make the right animation, or can i choose between the animations? (not with MCM, becouse it is also random, and dont pick the right anim either)

Or perhaps i have done something wrong with the installation? I have followed the guid step by step a few times...

Please, if someone have some idea, or have seen this before, then share his knowledge!

This occationally happens with me and trying to trigger creature scenes with my followers or strangers. Best results are by using the targeted spell on the creture, wait for the status text to appear saying it's irresistible, then use the self spell or target another actor then.

When i try to make sex with creatures, the animation is started, my char start some random human animation, but not "creature animation". FNIS creature pack is installed - however creature anim works in animal mansion -, but nowhere else. Creature is also in position, but just standing there (not freezd) and do nothing special...  smile.png  

This occationally happens with me and trying to trigger creature scenes with my followers or strangers. Best results are by using the targeted spell on the creture, wait for the status text to appear saying it's irresistible, then use the self spell or target another actor then.

Ah, i see. So i have to wait a bit... Okay, i will try, thanks for the help!!!

Ah, i see. So i have to wait a bit... Okay, i will try, thanks for the help!!!

Its still not working. I have no idea why... Anyway, thanks for the advice! Any other idea perhaps?  :) 

Just wanted to say thanks for all your mods, love em!

Having some slight in consistencies with animations in this mod, though. Not sure if it's on my end or the mod itself. With a male PC, when i tag 4 females with the target spell and myself with the self spell, it only cycles between 2 animations when i use the "change animation" option. Both of those animations are labeled as mmmmf. I can only start an ffffm scene by tagging 3 females and myself.

Also, it routinely puts my male PC in one of the female spots in multiple animations where there is only one "male" spot (ffm, ffffm). Not necessarily a bad thing, but when i choose to swap positions, it always seems to cycle through every possible combination with a female as the male role before finally placing the male PC in the male role.

Strap-on option disabled.

Did I miss an option somewhere to select gender specific roles?

Oh, also, when a 5some scene starts, it always puts 2 of the 5 actors in the same spot. This happens with mmmmf and ffffm animations.

So I recently installed the most up to date version of FNIS which has the Creatures animations on it. It breaks the Nasty Critters Animation. It's only the critter animation since I tested it with both the player and NPCs with different critters and started a new game to have Sexlab reinstall to test that as well and critters animation is still broken. So until this is patched or fixed do not use the Creatures Animations download on FNIS.

In the attached files it does show what occures, the creature sits still, moved into position but doesn't play the animation while the NPC acts out their half of the animation.

edit: okay, more tests shows the problem still existing even after reinstalling without Creatures, and using the previous version of FNIS. The issue may be the new XP skeleton or the new HD dependant bounce animation. I'll attempt to unsinstall both and rerun on the new FNIS.

Edit2: so using the new FNIS and it's addons/patches and rerunning after removing both the HDT physics skeleton and the CBP animations allows the creature animation to play during sex so it's one or both mods that's causing the issue.

post-528744-0-28394800-1509516238_thumb.jpg

So I recently installed the most up to date version of FNIS which has the Creatures animations on it. It breaks the Nasty Critters Animation. It's only the critter animation since I tested it with both the player and NPCs with different critters and started a new game to have Sexlab reinstall to test that as well and critters animation is still broken. So until this is patched or fixed do not use the Creatures Animations download on FNIS.

In the attached files it does show what occures, the creature sits still, moved into position but doesn't play the animation while the NPC acts out their half of the animation.

edit: okay, more tests shows the problem still existing even after reinstalling without Creatures, and using the previous version of FNIS. The issue may be the new XP skeleton or the new HD dependant bounce animation. I'll attempt to unsinstall both and rerun on the new FNIS.

Edit2: so using the new FNIS and it's addons/patches and rerunning after removing both the HDT physics skeleton and the CBP animations allows the creature animation to play during sex so it's one or both mods that's causing the issue.

The same problem had i also, i will try to remove HDT and CBP.

Thank you!

Just reporting that SexLab Defeat totally works, after you properly convert everything.

I actually tried that but I can't make it work after converting everything. =(

Guess I will just wait for a proper release.

I also have the problem with creatures. While all other animations work, Creatures don't. I wonder what I am doing wrong. 

I'm really missing the creature framework, JContainers and Nio Overwrite. Even the SE version of PapyrusUtil is not complete....

I also have the problem with creatures. While all other animations work, Creatures don't. I wonder what I am doing wrong. 

I'm really missing the creature framework, JContainers and Nio Overwrite. Even the SE version of PapyrusUtil is not complete....

Start a new game, wait for everything to properly load by just leaving the computer running while you do something else. then come back and test if the creatures animations are still broken. Don't do anything but use the cc to summon a dog or something and then use the sex spells. Try it a few times to be sure, like initiating yourself then the creature, then the creature followed by you, then the creature with an NPC.

If it still doesn't work then it's probably some sort of mod conflict or you screwed up the install.

edit: also explain how it's broken. Does nothing happen at all, does the female play the correct animation only? Does the woman just start masterbating? do dthey somehow clip through the floor and drop to their deaths? Do they align and then just do nothing? what's happening?

Start a new game, wait for everything to properly load by just leaving the computer running while you do something else. then come back and test if the creatures animations are still broken. Don't do anything but use the cc to summon a dog or something and then use the sex spells. Try it a few times to be sure, like initiating yourself then the creature, then the creature followed by you, then the creature with an NPC.

If it still doesn't work then it's probably some sort of mod conflict or you screwed up the install.

edit: also explain how it's broken. Does nothing happen at all, does the female play the correct animation only? Does the woman just start masterbating? do dthey somehow clip through the floor and drop to their deaths? Do they align and then just do nothing? what's happening?

My followers do the anims, The creatures just stand in their place. I have not tried it with my char. I'm going to check that.

My followers do the anims, The creatures just stand in their place. I have not tried it with my char. I'm going to check that.

If the NPC is doing the correct animation and the animal isn't I think it may be an issue with another animation mod. This happened to me on the last page. If you have the HDT skeleton and the HDT bounce animation disable them. Disable other animations as well if that doesn't work to be sure and you can add them back later to check if they conflict.

I'd recommend, again, starting a new game and letting sex lab reload on it's own with no interference to be sure it isn't just a load or install issue. When doing this I'd say, to minimize interference, to simply just load the minimum number of mods necessary and add back more animation mods to check if that's what's causing the conflict.