20 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Use the LAL Alternate Start mod to let the mods load in the starter cell.  Once done pick your start.

This is the only workaround? I never considered using an alternate start so the mod would more or less go to waste. Though I may choose one in the future for the heck of it.

28 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

This is the only workaround? I never considered using an alternate start so the mod would more or less go to waste. Though I may choose one in the future for the heck of it.

You do know alternate start does have an option to still go through the vanilla opening right? By installing it you just have some buffer time to let the scripts load up because the vanilla start is apparently the worst possible time to load all your scripts and/or animations. It's also a requirement of CCAS where you can start in lewd scenarios such as a slave or a prostitute, or even a super cool non-lewd start as a mage trapped in a Daggefall-esque dungeon you need to escape from.

4 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

You do know alternate start does have an option to still go through the vanilla opening right? By installing it you just have some buffer time to let the scripts load up because the vanilla start is apparently the worst possible time to load all your scripts and/or animations. It's also a requirement of CCAS where you can start in lewd scenarios such as a slave or a prostitute, or even a super cool non-lewd start as a mage trapped in a Daggefall-esque dungeon you need to escape from.

Yes, I know. Which is why I said that the mod would go to waste because I never really wanted to try a different start to the game so I'd be using it only for SexLab to load and install everything. Still, it's possible for me to try an alternate start in the future.

Is anyone else having a problem installing Sexlab? Like once I'm in-game (even started a new game right after installing the mod), I go to the MCM menu to install then... then it does its job and proceeds to install the animations and stuff... but once I get the notification ''Sexlab Light SE is ready!'', I go back to the MCM and... nothing's changed. There's only the ''install'' button there still, as if it didn't install at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't make it work

Pleasure nor matchmaker (spells are available and info about irresistible aura is showing) have no effect. 

After installing there is sex diary like in previous skyrim version. So it is installed I guess? 

Animated prostitution works (!) but male parts ale flaccid... I downloaded two parts properly 

(Oh God this sad sausage just flapping back and forth....) 

Tried on clean, mod free save. Also not working. Spells just... Shine. 

I installed it via mcm and even tried Clean Rebuild (and it's showing that animation so, voiced etc are installing) 

Do I do something wrong? 

No custom races! 

19 hours ago, siraodan said:

Is anyone else having a problem installing Sexlab? Like once I'm in-game (even started a new game right after installing the mod), I go to the MCM menu to install then... then it does its job and proceeds to install the animations and stuff... but once I get the notification ''Sexlab Light SE is ready!'', I go back to the MCM and... nothing's changed. There's only the ''install'' button there still, as if it didn't install at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Use the spell for options, I don't think any options show up in the MCM

2 hours ago, sleekblind said:

So, I noticed with flower girls that my MFF threesomes seem to play more like FFF, with me acting like the third woman. I also noticed that with the sexlab spells (irresistable/fornicate) that I cannot start a MFF threesome with npcs, either

I ran into some more bugs with flower girls that cause me to think it's an issue with that mod, not SL. I came across an NPC with a scripted encounter that causes our gender roles to be reversed, no matter what options i use in flower girls. However, with the SL spells, I can engage her and the proper gender roles are used. So, false alarm, I think.

On 1/10/2018 at 7:37 AM, squirrellydood said:

Um, Sexlab is a framework. It's not supposed to have dialogue, its supposed to just provide the skeleton  and resources for other mods to build off of. If you want talking before the fucking you get a mod for that. Flower Girls only has it's own inbuilt prostitution mod that could be considered a one up on Sexlab. Both have access to Amorous Adventures and the sexlab version has more options for that iirc. But unlike Flower Girls Sexlab actually has extra mods that can be added on. So far I was able to get a converted version of Zaz, get Things in the Dark and From the Deeps, two separate large quest mods, to work. I have Aroused Redux and eager NPCs to have the citizens having a sexlife, was able to get SD+ and it's dependencies to work so there's enslavement/kidnapping/rape support. With SKSE working the Working Girl mod has a viable, if inconsistent, prostitution thing working.

That's exactly what I was saying, not enough supportive dialogue mods period.

1 hour ago, XeroZex said:

That's exactly what I was saying, not enough supportive dialogue mods period.

IT's still incorrect, you said it didn't have as many options as Flower Girls, which really only has Abduction and Amoursous Adventure as mods that work with it. Where as Sexlab Lite, and now Sexlab Beta, work with a large host of mods that give various dialogue options for sex with a lot more variety and stability. Heck, Amourous Adventure works on Sexlab if you get the Oldrim version. Flower Girls was a good mod but it was always supposed to be a place holder until Sexlab could be ported. If you want hookers, which is the only other thing I can think Flower Girls still has as an advantage, in your game just get Immersive Wenches, they have a dialogue option for sex and can be found wandering skyrim or local taverns.

There's also Sexlab Dialogue and Sexlab Eager NPCs which work very well with a bit of adjustment.

35 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

IT's still incorrect, you said it didn't have as many options as Flower Girls, which really only has Abduction and Amoursous Adventure as mods that work with it. Where as Sexlab Lite, and now Sexlab Beta, work with a large host of mods that give various dialogue options for sex with a lot more variety and stability. Heck, Amourous Adventure works on Sexlab if you get the Oldrim version. Flower Girls was a good mod but it was always supposed to be a place holder until Sexlab could be ported. If you want hookers, which is the only other thing I can think Flower Girls still has as an advantage, in your game just get Immersive Wenches, they have a dialogue option for sex and can be found wandering skyrim or local taverns.

There's also Sexlab Dialogue and Sexlab Eager NPCs which work very well with a bit of adjustment.

Actually it wasn't entirely incorrect. Flowergirls has a seduction option, which can be turned off which allows a dialogue feature to be prompted for your followers. My statement only revolved around the lack of dialogue features at the time for Sexlab Lite, which was immersion breaking to me. I tried the other mods and since both sexlab and FG cover Amorous Adventures, we'll skip out on that as an option. Can you name some mods that work fluidly that offer dialogue options for both the Beta version that is out, and the Lite that you'd recommend? I'm not sure if Sexlab Dialogue and Sexlab Eager NPC only applies to Beta, or works with Sex Lab Lite, and do either need to be converted before use?

3 hours ago, XeroZex said:

Actually it wasn't entirely incorrect. Flowergirls has a seduction option, which can be turned off which allows a dialogue feature to be prompted for your followers. My statement only revolved around the lack of dialogue features at the time for Sexlab Lite, which was immersion breaking to me. I tried the other mods and since both sexlab and FG cover Amorous Adventures, we'll skip out on that as an option. Can you name some mods that work fluidly that offer dialogue options for both the Beta version that is out, and the Lite that you'd recommend? I'm not sure if Sexlab Dialogue and Sexlab Eager NPC only applies to Beta, or works with Sex Lab Lite, and do either need to be converted before use?

Sexlab dialogue and eager npcs (requires arousal redux), one gives a lot of dialogue options for sex as well as seduction, the later offers the ability to charm and maintain multiple relationships with various npcs. Eager NPCs also has an option to have you followers randomly (mcm adjustable) surprise you with sex on sleeping.

13 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

ok ill try it thank you.

Wait sorry, I was missremembering, it was the Expansion plugin that had this issue.

edit:

checking the new updates seems to have them working, at least in a controlled environment. This is odd since when I tried with the previous versions it just CTD the moment it left the character creation screen.

1 hour ago, squirrellydood said:

Wait sorry, I was missremembering, it was the Expansion plugin that had this issue.

edit:

checking the new updates seems to have them working, at least in a controlled environment. This is odd since when I tried with the previous versions it just CTD the moment it left the character creation screen.

Im glad you said so because the game loads fine since i converted thr hkx files in Devious devices intergration i deleted the DDI as well, i didnt do it for expansion but as soon as i put cuffs on or somthing my game crashes, can you tell me what i did wrong was i not suppose to convert the hkx files because if i didnt my character would stand in a tpose.

Hey, first of all awesome work, I am new to SL but enjoy this version on SE quite a lot. Quick question: Is there an option to not have the either the character or NPC automatically undressed during scenes like for instance FlowerGirls does it?

7 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Im glad you said so because the game loads fine since i converted thr hkx files in Devious devices intergration i deleted the DDI as well, i didnt do it for expansion but as soon as i put cuffs on or somthing my game crashes, can you tell me what i did wrong was i not suppose to convert the hkx files because if i didnt my character would stand in a tpose.

I'm unsure since the tests I did were with the older versions and somehow with one more update they no longer crash on startup. I'd say reinstall the mods normally for now, don't delete anything and only update the animations and nifs and try and see if it works. Earlier I was talking about DDE but misremembered it as DDI, so there's no need to delete anything from DDI or remove it as a master, and again it seems like the latest version of DDE is different enough that I will need to try testing again since it always crashed on load until this update.

my

13 hours ago, squirrellydood said:

I'm unsure since the tests I did were with the older versions and somehow with one more update they no longer crash on startup. I'd say reinstall the mods normally for now, don't delete anything and only update the animations and nifs and try and see if it works. Earlier I was talking about DDE but misremembered it as DDI, so there's no need to delete anything from DDI or remove it as a master, and again it seems like the latest version of DDE is different enough that I will need to try testing again since it always crashed on load until this update.

my game starts up fine and runs fine but the moment i put on an armbinder or some sore of device my game crashes. I dont know what im doing wrong, ive updated the HKXs ive updated the nifs at this point im entirely unsure what it could be.