14 hours ago, Hoerks said:

I noticed that when i am part of the school of saleppo society, i could only marry the homosexual lovers who are not also in the society. as soon as i invite them to the society, the decision vanishes. Is that intentional?

Can't say, as I've rewritten that decision completely last week. Sounds like a bug.
Btw, who the f is saleppo?

6 hours ago, MariusPontmercy94 said:

Imma go out on a limb here and say it's meant to be "Sappho", just with horrendous spelling errors.

Sorry, somehow i get confused about that name all the time.

Not sure how long that bug has been there either. might have been in an earlier version as well.

1 hour ago, Hoerks said:

Not sure how long that bug has been there either. might have been in an earlier version as well.

Yes, that's probably true, I haven't touched that decision for a long time. It'll be fixed in the next update.

26 minutes ago, Thunder_Jakz12 said:

I'm having problems with the mod, when I create my character in ruler design option and when I'm finished I pressed the start button to begin the game it just crashes. Help please!!

What CK2 version are you running?

Are you using the latest version of Lesbocracy?

What other mods are you running?

Does the crash happen when you use ONLY Lesbocracy?

A little more info is required

11 hours ago, Thunder_Jakz12 said:

I'm having problems with the mod, when I create my character in ruler design option and when I'm finished I pressed the start button to begin the game it just crashes. Help please!!

All of the above and:

What sort of character were you creating? Where was your capital? What was your religion and government type?

Were you running an Alternate Start/Shattered World? Did you try to start the game in regular mode?
Have you tried creating a different character somewhere else?

Have you tried creating this character without running Lesbocracy? Have you tried doing it without any mods?

1 hour ago, Buzhidao said:

All of the above and:

What sort of character were you creating? Where was your capital? What was your religion and government type?

Were you running an Alternate Start/Shattered World? Did you try to start the game in regular mode?
Have you tried creating a different character somewhere else?

Have you tried creating this character without running Lesbocracy? Have you tried doing it without any mods?

Well I was creating a female character with depressed, stressed, lustful, attractive and homosexual traits with intrigue education. The character I created has a capital in christian Santiago with the catholic religion, feudal government type. I started a shattered world to start with first then it crashed with that in mind thinking that starting it on a shattered world caused it to crash I decided to recreate the same character in the same place in a normal game mode this time but unfortunately it crashed still. I did it the game with one other mod and that was "ruler designer unlocked" mod that is used with it.  

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

What CK2 version are you running?

Are you using the latest version of Lesbocracy?

What other mods are you running?

Does the crash happen when you use ONLY Lesbocracy?

A little more info is required

The current version of CK2 I'm using is v3.1.0 (KKAD).

With the lastest Lesbocracy mod v3.1.0+.

Running with one other mod called "unlocked ruler designer". 

No it crashes with "unlocked ruler designer" enabled. 

3 hours ago, Thunder_Jakz12 said:

Well I was creating a female character with depressed, stressed, lustful, attractive and homosexual traits with intrigue education. The character I created has a capital in christian Santiago with the catholic religion, feudal government type. I started a shattered world to start with first then it crashed with that in mind thinking that starting it on a shattered world caused it to crash I decided to recreate the same character in the same place in a normal game mode this time but unfortunately it crashed still. I did it the game with one other mod and that was "ruler designer unlocked" mod that is used with it.  

3 hours ago, Thunder_Jakz12 said:

The current version of CK2 I'm using is v3.1.0 (KKAD).

With the lastest Lesbocracy mod v3.1.0+.

Running with one other mod called "unlocked ruler designer". 

No it crashes with "unlocked ruler designer" enabled. 

Downloaded and unzipped the 3.1.0 version of Lesbocracy. Recreated the game using only Ruler Designer Unlocked! and Lesbocracy, using your exact character start in 1066.

Crashed.

Unchecked Ruler Designer Unlocked! in the launcher and recreated the game with only Lesbocracy.

Crashed.

Completely deleted the Lesbocracy folder and unzipped a fresh version.

No crash.

Re-enabled Ruler Designer Unlocked! in the launcher.

No crash.

It is likely you have unzipped the new version of Lesbocracy into an older version, causing some sort of file conflict. What you need to do is completely delete the /mod/Lesbocracy/ folder and .mod files and then unzip it again. This will give you a fresh installation without crashing.

Thanks! I remember now that I did unzip it into a folder from an earlier version.
I'll probably do a proper update now.

P.S. this applies to everyone else as well - delete your old versions completely when you update the mod. Or just download it from Steam, where it's always up-to-date and save yourselves the hassle.

3 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Thanks! I remember now that I did unzip it into a folder from an earlier version.
I'll probably do a proper update now.

P.S. this applies to everyone else as well - delete your old versions completely when you update the mod. Or just download it from Steam, where it's always up-to-date and save yourselves the hassle.

Ok I will delete the old version files for the old mod of Lesbocracy and I think I will take your advice and just download it from steam to save me the trouble of this crazy mess lol!!! XP 

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Downloaded and unzipped the 3.1.0 version of Lesbocracy. Recreated the game using only Ruler Designer Unlocked! and Lesbocracy, using your exact character start in 1066.

Crashed.

Unchecked Ruler Designer Unlocked! in the launcher and recreated the game with only Lesbocracy.

Crashed.

Completely deleted the Lesbocracy folder and unzipped a fresh version.

No crash.

Re-enabled Ruler Designer Unlocked! in the launcher.

No crash.

It is likely you have unzipped the new version of Lesbocracy into an older version, causing some sort of file conflict. What you need to do is completely delete the /mod/Lesbocracy/ folder and .mod files and then unzip it again. This will give you a fresh installation without crashing.

Ok thanks for the help, I think I might not have deleted the old versions of the mod and maybe thats is why it keeps crashing. Or I might just download it from steam to save me from the trouble lol!!! XP

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to report a bug for a long while now.  For a long time I thought it was just because I'd had School of Sappho installed before I switched over to the Steam Workshop version of Lesbocracy, and though the files might have gotten confused somehow, but several complete reinstalls later I think it's genuinely some kind of bug.

Certain event pictures aren't appearing - the picture section of the event is simply blank.  I don't know if I've spotted all of them, but notably: the 'walk in a garden' recruitment events, the 'visit the priestesses for a blessing' tribal/pagan event, and several branches of the lesbian orgy event, including the one where you comfort a younger woman and perhaps seduce her.

I'm using a Mac, which could be the issue, I suppose.  It seems to occur even without any other mods active -- certainly on my most recent playthrough, I spotted them, and all I had active were Lesbocracy, Ruler Designer Unlocked, and your Introduce Heir to Realm and Reformation: God Names bugfixes.

This mod is a masterpiece.

After playing as Nova Carthaginian Empress for 8 hrs and as U-sang Queen for 40 mins, I am truly amazed by the game-design(or should I say mod-design?), rich content, interesting gameplay, and most of all - restraint.Obviously the author knows what he is doing.

I read your mod introduction on Steam Workshop, and also some codes in the modding files. This mod is really inspiring.

Still, I have something I'd like to talk about. @Buzhidao

• I see you've witten codes for brothels buildings but it's disabled. I know this is a realistic historical mod but brothels are not fantasy, why did you remove them?
  • In my last game I was playing as a Catholic female liege and have passed the female ordination law, but I still cannot give bishop title to female characters. I think that part is coded in vanilla Catholic religion define file which you didn't modify. So what can I do other than waiting all my current bishops die? Should I switch to Cathar for better gameplay experience?
  • Is the Golden Orchid nations still in progress? I tried once and found the gameplay is very peculiar: As a Tibetan Queen, I can claim Gynarchy by joining the society but besids that nothing has changed. I cannot give titles to male characters but I cannot get female steward by decisions either. It put me in a very awkward situation when I tried to play as a Han Bonist queen and want to convert my Tibetan Buddhist realm. Also, all my county vassals still using Agnatic succession law as usual, which pretty broke the immersion. 
  • Have you consider adding some features about Great Works? I know it's still buggy but still better than the vanilla building mechanic.
  • And also, have you consider adding some features about Amazonians? 

Hi

i can not start a new game, all the mods are in the mod side, when i start the game...left the dlc right the mods.

My mods are this

-lesbicracy beta 3.1

-republic equality

-school of sappho

no other mods, have i forgotten anything?

have i install it falls?

the mod folder is this 

558863181..... there is republic equality inside

Lesbocracy..... there is lesbocracy inside

school of sappho ....school of sappho inside.

than the stuff who ends with mod and have the same names like the folders.

or have i play at the falls time? i test 760  i drop a land..in north europe..create the female character,than i give her two kids

than homosexuallity and other stuff..

click on finish, the game crash bye loading half.

i have played in german..the game crash..i have put the language in english the game crash.

must i install the game in english?

or have anyone a idea?

plz help me

thx

ps: any questions tell it and my native language is not english sorry