7 minutes ago, Manchura said:

have you tried disabling all other mods and looked if it still does that? that is the easiest way to check

I even did a full reinstall and then a new game as a male Sultan with only this mod enabled. After the first pausing event the laws change to Full.

Possibly just something minor overriding the game rules, but I don't know how to check for that or change.

Any chance of adding some sort of check-for-repeat flag to the "do you want to have a threesome with your lover's other lover" event? (I think it's LES.35088 ?) After saying "no" to hanging out with a particular person for the seventh time in a row, they should really get the hint.

On 9/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Buzhidao said:

It's kind of not my fault. They're not supposed to work unless you have a gynarchy/matriarchy. It's just Paradox's triggers can be so vague, it's difficult to block a decision for people who aren't supposed to see it.

The thing is, my government type is in fact a matriarchy, the concubine option appears but when selected nothing happens, there's no event that shows that my lover became my concubine nor said character appears in the consort/concubine tab. I've even reformed my religion with the lesbian divinity dogma and even clicked in the lesbian tyranny option in the laws tab but it still doesn't work. 

does your religion/culture allow concubines? or has the society ranked up enough for the feature to be unlocked? if you dont see a UI zone on the character sheet for concubines/consorts when you look at your family tab, then you have not unlocked it, which is what I think he is saying by "you arent allowed to have them but paradox says you can see the decision"

On 9/3/2020 at 5:02 PM, temporaryshitcuzimscared said:

After the latest update every game automatically defaults to "full status for women" law, after a few in-game days.

Tried this with existing saves and new games, new characters (men and women, feudal and tribal)

Found the mistake that was causing it. Going to post an update soon.

14 hours ago, FPSeph said:

The thing is, my government type is in fact a matriarchy, the concubine option appears but when selected nothing happens, there's no event that shows that my lover became my concubine nor said character appears in the consort/concubine tab. I've even reformed my religion with the lesbian divinity dogma and even clicked in the lesbian tyranny option in the laws tab but it still doesn't work. 

I don't really know what to tell you. I looked through the code and tested it on several different characters, and everything works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:01 PM, temporaryshitcuzimscared said:

I've noticed something.

If you use the ruler designer to change a tribal leader from male to female, full status of women law turns on regardless of rules.

Is this intentional? It would make sense.

That was a bug that should be fixed in the latest version

• 1 month later...

Just a small topic, if someone is not too lazy to answer - at the beginning of the game, the male gender laws are killed, and when playing a woman, immediately complete SJW and know yourself a copy of prestige, and enter matriarchy in the tribe. Is this intended?
It's just a blow to my autism... I was already thinking of rolling mods at the beginning of the game landless, but I couldn't.
Thank you in advance.

Reporting a minor scoping error in the "Daughter decides to take her lesbian lover to meet her parents" event chain (LES.3025). EVTOPTD_LES_3031 has this little block of code

hidden_tooltip = {
  opinion = {
    who = FROMFROM
    modifier = opinion_seducing
    years = 1000
  }
  if = {
    limit = { has_focus = focus_seduction }
    character_event = { id = WoL.104 days = 1 } # Warning - Homosexual scandal risk
  }
}

that calls WoL.104. The issue is that the FROM scope of WoL.104 is taken to be the seduction target, so picking it constitutes an attempt to seduce yourself. Haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I've attempted to fix things by removing the conditional block from LES.3031 and inserting the following immediate block into LES.3035, which should result in proper scoping.

immediate = {
  FROM = {
    if = {
      limit = { has_focus = focus_seduction }
      character_event = { id = WoL.104 } # Warning - Homosexual scandal risk
    }
  }
}

• 1 month later...