Never thought to try this before: does female ordination work with Judaism? I sometimes have trouble getting it to work with christianity, and I don't really know enough about the coding behind judaism to hazard a guess. Wanted to check before committing to a session

15 hours ago, DMoney1331 said:

Never thought to try this before: does female ordination work with Judaism? I sometimes have trouble getting it to work with christianity, and I don't really know enough about the coding behind judaism to hazard a guess. Wanted to check before committing to a session

I see no reason for it not to work *shrug*

10 hours ago, zb123thecat said:

If I want to make this compatible with the AGOT mod, what are the expected conflicts that need to be resolved?

I'm going to create an AGOT compatibility version myself when the base version is ready. There's too much to take into account + the flavor text will have to be rewritten.

13 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

I see no reason for it not to work *shrug*

Played around with the console to see what would happen, so my results are probably less stable than they'd be through general gameplay, but here's the results of trying:

* Couldn't access the ordination law until I manually gave myself a temple title

* Female temple holders worked, but they didn't receive any special title or dress, being simply baronesses in a theocracy

* For some reason temple titles couldn't be given freely. I was able to give to those who already had a temple title, or via "include lower titles" when giving a county

Not sure if this helps, but thought I'd pass it on. Might be useful when applying ordination to some of the other less used religions.

Hi Buzhidao.

First: thanks for your work, this is really a great mod.

Onto the main subject: Lesbocracy seem to conflict with "Terminus of the Silk road" and other mods that add a silk road trade post to Constantinople (other added trade posts alongside the extended road work fine). I find this a bit weird, as I don't remember this mod modifying anything related to that county in any way ? Do you have any idea why this might happen ?

3 hours ago, fel90 said:

Hi Buzhidao.

First: thanks for your work, this is really a great mod.

Onto the main subject: Lesbocracy seem to conflict with "Terminus of the Silk road" and other mods that add a silk road trade post to Constantinople (other added trade posts alongside the extended road work fine). I find this a bit weird, as I don't remember this mod modifying anything related to that county in any way ? Do you have any idea why this might happen ?

Yes, it does conflict, as I've stated here. It's caused by the way CK2 handles scripted triggers. This is sad, because I really liked the idea behind that mod.

I'll start working on a patch for it when all the base features for Lesbocracy are finished.

12 hours ago, DMoney1331 said:

* Couldn't access the ordination law until I manually gave myself a temple title

Strange. Did you have Lesbian Tyranny? Were you independent?

Was it greyed out or just missing?

* Female temple holders worked, but they didn't receive any special title or dress, being simply baronesses in a theocracy

I'll look into that. I should have expected some problems with titles.

* For some reason temple titles couldn't be given freely. I was able to give to those who already had a temple title, or via "include lower titles" when giving a county

It is to be expected. Nothing can be done about that sadly. You will be able to give those titles to men when I release the next update though.
Btw, you can generate female priests in the title interface, which is what I usually do.

Thanks for testing though! Much appreciated!

46 minutes ago, Buzhidao said:

Yes, it does conflict, as I've stated here. It's caused by the way CK2 handles scripted triggers. This is sad, because I really liked the idea behind that mod.

I'll start working on a patch for it when all the base features for Lesbocracy are finished.

Oh, missed that, sorry for the inconvenience.
Well, I'll just go for a different start in the meantime then ... might as well play something else than the ERE for a change :D .

I wish to report a bug.

While using this mod the decision to search for a smith doesn't work. You can press it, but the only option you get is "Maybe another time". You don't actually get the option to smith anything. I have tested it thoroughly, and narrowed it to this one mod. The decision works with vanilla as well as other mods I'm using. Game version is 3.1.

25 minutes ago, cyanide69 said:

I wish to report a bug.

While using this mod the decision to search for a smith doesn't work. You can press it, but the only option you get is "Maybe another time". You don't actually get the option to smith anything. I have tested it thoroughly, and narrowed it to this one mod. The decision works with vanilla as well as other mods I'm using. Game version is 3.1.

I know about this bug, it's fixed for the current Steam version

Yes it works, thank you.

I ahve a question about the starting event, the one that is supposed to spawn a lesbian in the dungeon. It doesn't fire for me, so what are the requirements for it?

My ruler has lustful trait, also tried the seduction focus. It's been 15 years now and still no event. Also, does it also fire for tribals?

4 hours ago, cyanide69 said:

Yes it works, thank you.

I ahve a question about the starting event, the one that is supposed to spawn a lesbian in the dungeon. It doesn't fire for me, so what are the requirements for it?

My ruler has lustful trait, also tried the seduction focus. It's been 15 years now and still no event. Also, does it also fire for tribals?

It doesn't fire for tribals, nomads and characters in India and China.

After the latest update I am getting a blank event after letting the game run for 2 weeks. I checked the save file player_event section

player_event=
    {
        id=2
        event=0"
        days=0
        scope=
        {
            seed=2063492486
            char=100094878
        }
        primary=yes
    }

I am assuming it is from this mod since I played it with the old version of the mod last night and everything was running fine.

For mod list I have:

ACM

BDSM Society

Bigger Interface

DW DZ

DWF Modules all

DWF

DW Extra

DW Beyond Heresy

DW Mercenary Captain

Demon Kingdom

Fetish Mod

House Irae

Lesbocracy

Rest are music mods. Is there any link to the older version or a way to fix this?

On 4/8/2019 at 8:02 PM, monkeydark1 said:

After the latest update I am getting a blank event after letting the game run for 2 weeks. I checked the save file player_event section

player_event=
    {
        id=2
        event=0"
        days=0
        scope=
        {
            seed=2063492486
            char=100094878
        }
        primary=yes
    }

I am assuming it is from this mod since I played it with the old version of the mod last night and everything was running fine.

For mod list I have:

ACM

BDSM Society

Bigger Interface

DW DZ

DWF Modules all

DWF

DW Extra

DW Beyond Heresy

DW Mercenary Captain

Demon Kingdom

Fetish Mod

House Irae

Lesbocracy

Rest are music mods. Is there any link to the older version or a way to fix this?

Oops, sorry. I didn't think the LL version was affected too. It's fixed on Steam, so try that version.

21 hours ago, Malum Oculus said:

I get this odd problem when ever I have a daughter, a few days later she loses all my bloodline traits. She has them when born, but afterwards they are gone

This will happen if you're not the mother of the child, but your wife.

On 4/11/2019 at 7:32 PM, Buzhidao said:

This will happen if you're not the mother of the child, but your wife.

I didn't when I used this mod before. And it only happens when I accept it as part of my dynasty, if I say I will love them as if they were my own it doesn't happen.

2 hours ago, Malum Oculus said:

Also I should of mentioned I am a futa too, so I actually impregnated them.

Oh, well that would explain it.

I guess I can make a few adjustments for futa characters without explicitly mentioning them in the code. Thanks for your feedback!

10 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

No problem! I realise now I should think about this a bit more when I design the scripts.

Yeah, it is a bit upsetting to have like five bloodlines and then have non of them for my children. Also still doesn't explain why if I don't accept them as part of my family, they keep them. hmmm. Although that only happens to actual your actual wife, concubines still lose the. Although I also think males are sometimes ignored, I will have to check that... or I would if I hadn't already modded it. lol