Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

Guest thunderiaz

Please make Slofs eyren skirt as a seperate part thus i can equip it with other armor and bodytype.

That skirt is not even part of the original Eyren armor' date=' but OK, here's the skirt only, without the body so that it can be used for other bodytypes as well. For the future, you can just open the .nif in NifSkope and delete the unwanted pieces yourself :).

[/quote']

Thanks a lot! Actually I deleted unwanted parts in nifskope But for some unknown reasons it made the body invisible. And your uploaded files also made my body invisible.

Please make Slofs eyren skirt as a seperate part thus i can equip it with other armor and bodytype.

That skirt is not even part of the original Eyren armor' date=' but OK, here's the skirt only, without the body so that it can be used for other bodytypes as well. For the future, you can just open the .nif in NifSkope and delete the unwanted pieces yourself :).

[/quote']

Thanks a lot! Actually I deleted unwanted parts in nifskope But for some unknown reasons it made the body invisible. And your uploaded files also made my body invisible.

I think this happens when you don't have the body.nif for the clothing. If it doesn't work, just let me know :).

Guest thunderiaz

[/quote']

I think this happens when you don't have the body.nif for the clothing. If it doesn't work, just let me know :).

Actually I have body.nif, but i think we both deleted the skirt's parentnode which is the body and thats why its invisible. Anyway, i think it looks way better with the included top, Great work!!

Please consider these costumes if you are into newvegas to skyrim conversion.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39555

[/quote']

Actually I have body.nif, but i think we both deleted the skirt's parentnode which is the body and thats why its invisible. Anyway, i think it looks way better with the included top, Great work!!

Please consider these costumes if you are into newvegas to skyrim conversion.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39555

Right now I'm working on Lady Flirt top (covered and probably uncovered) + panty combination, but as my next conversion, why not.

Lately I was also thinking about doing mesh-ups from Oblivion clothing. There's still so many items that just have to get into Skyrim :D.

BUMP!

Lady Flirt finished in 3 versions:

Regular bra + Panties

Regular bra + open bra + panties

open bra + panties (front cut)

All with transparency added.

Lady Flirt is officially here! Sorry it took me so much time, but I'm sort of busy lately :P.

EDIT: I'm done with Fallen's Sexy Dress Heels in Blender and soon will try them out in the game. However, due to Bethesda's lack of planning (good job on updating Skyrim and NOT updating the CK ;]) it will take me a bit more time to release what I've done so far :). No worries though, you'll get a whole set of Osare's panties converted to CBBE as a present ^_^.

BUMP!

I have created my first model basing on Paladin's armor and Fallen's Sexy Dress (will be added next). Hope you like it :D:D. I named the piece of clothing Chain Mistress :).

Current update contains Osare panty collection + Chain Mistress. The latter requires the textures for Paladin armor (in previous packs) and Sexy Dress (in this archive). Enjoy ^_^!

Thanks for this good work' date=' but I have problem. After update I can't find chest !!!

[/quote']

Missing chest means missing .esp. Sorry about the issue, I'm launching a new full compilation for you guys :).

EDIT: New version (11.08.2012) uploaded and ready for download! I had to split my compilation into 2 parts, due to Mediafire restrictions -.-".

Can you use a mod manager like NMM' date=' or do you have to do it by hand?

[/quote']

My mod wasn't made specifically for NMM, but it doesn't mean it won't work :). The only thing is that the current compilation contains the data folder within another folder (Ryu's Stash of Conversions), hence you'd have to extract it first, then either load the Data folder into NMM or repack only the Data folder into a new archive. Fortunately, I reconstructed the structure of the Skyrim Data folder and you can simply copy the whole thing over, not worrying about overwritten files :).

I download new version' date=' but can't find chest. What I doing wrong ? Before, it was where picture location. Sorry for my english.

[/quote']

I download new version' date=' but can't find chest. What I doing wrong ? Before, it was where picture location. Sorry for my english.

[/quote']

same here i DL the newest version but cant find chest..:( btw awesome conversionnnnn....!!

That's very strange, because I'm using exactly the same .esp as you guys O.O. I'll see what might be wrong and post some intel asap ;).

EDIT: I checked the .esp in CK and the chest is there alright. Make sure you guys have the .esp enabled and that you don't have any mods that somehow alter the main gate of Whiterun.

[/quote']

[/quote']

same here i DL the newest version but cant find chest..:( btw awesome conversionnnnn....!!

That's very strange, because I'm using exactly the same .esp as you guys O.O. I'll see what might be wrong and post some intel asap ;).

EDIT: I checked the .esp in CK and the chest is there alright. Make sure you guys have the .esp enabled and that you don't have any mods that somehow alter the main gate of Whiterun.

I don't want update my Skyrim, but it possible I can't see chest. It will be bad.

Ok guys, I reuploaded both parts. I had to add the missing mesh folders to my general archive and then split it again. Hope it works fully now myuhinny. If it doesn't, I'll try to find a fix for it ;). Also, when extracting, try selecting both parts with your mouse and using 7zip specifically extract from part 1.

Thanks for your support guys and for testing!

Just re downloaded them and it still seems like there is something wrong with the 2nd part even just using 7zip to open it to look at what files are there causes a error using winrar says it says the archive is either in unknown format or it's damaged. All I can extract as of right now is apachii armor clothes eyren k2 lasy me3 miranda navel rings osare r18pn 9foutfit alir. Or is there a way to fuse the 2 folders back together again to make it work right? Or does just clicking the first zip and clicking extract here unzip both?

Just re downloaded them and it still seems like there is something wrong with the 2nd part even just using 7zip to open it to look at what files are there causes a error using winrar says it says the archive is either in unknown format or it's damaged. All I can extract as of right now is apachii armor clothes eyren k2 lasy me3 miranda navel rings osare r18pn 9foutfit alir. Or is there a way to fuse the 2 folders back together again to make it work right? Or does just clicking the first zip and clicking extract here unzip both?

My mediafire account says the new files haven't been downloaded yet :P.

I personally tested extracting from the archives I provided and it works. Just right-click on the file with .7z.001 extension and let 7zip extract the data from the archives. Manually accessing them doesn't work.

My mediafire account says the new files haven't been downloaded yet .
I personally tested extracting from the archives I provided and it works. Just right-click on the file with .7z.001 extension and let 7zip extract the data from the archives. Manually accessing them doesn't work.

Have you downloaded them recently and tried it? I have used many rar/zip archivers before so that is not the problem. It's has to be something in the 2nd half I'm using 7zip atm. I right click on zip #1 and select extract here it does the first zip and nothing more I have tried the extract files with the same outcome and if I'm not mistaken you should still be able to open a rar/zip even if it's the last one the files may not look right but you should still be able to open them to look at them. The error that I am getting if I click on it is can not open file ryus stach of conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002 as a archive. Checking to see if there is something that can fuse them back together and see if that works.