Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

Hey' date=' is there any chance you could release the Fullytank Paladin set for Oblivion too?

[/quote']

Not really, I switched to Skyrim fully. Not modding for Oblivion anymore :(.

Also, I had a break lately, but will get back to work soon. If you want to know the progress, I'm half-way done already ;).

Lady Elves A works fine for me,

but Lady Elves B links to file 'Lady\elves\fullbody nude_1.nif'

which doesn't exist,

Whether the B outfit was left in the stash by mistake, or if the file was missed out, I don't know, but that's the problem as far as i can tell.

is that the one you're referring to?

Re. Naked Apron, it shows up fine for me

but it seems the textures are linked to the wrong folder,

to fix, move the 'skyrim\Data\textures\Naked apron' folder to

'skyrim\Data\textures\Clothes\Naked apron'

I should note, I'm using a slightly older version I believe, so he might have made some changes since.

Yes it is the Lady Elves B one that has the missing body - the one that works has a few white cloth panels.

ah, I see it now in the screenshots.

here's a rough edit of A, which should be right if it's only those two pieces removed.

looks like it's possible to remove the bikini cloth also, if you're just wanting the chainlink

If your body vanishes it might be some missing .nif files, but I remember I supplied everything in the pack :(. Another possibility is that I'm using a different body.nif, but I made the models so that the body is part of the actual armor.

Thanks Ilubtoille for solving the problem for me :P. In addition, sorry everyone for no releases so far, but I'm busy with my lab work and it's sort of mundane and boring to add all of the navel rings to the game. If you want I can supply the .nifs and you'll add the rings yourselves :D.

So' date=' I decided that Skyrim, being still great and having incredible immersion, lacks some of the great cloth mods that were produced for Oblivion.

After some work with Blender (hours, let's be honest...) I managed to get a hang of porting armors from Oblivion to Skyrim quite successfully.

Hence, I decided to add them to the game.

[/quote']

Very nice to see some of the Great armor mods from oblivion ported to skyrim makes me truely debate of sooner converting over. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the work on the Apachii store (my favorite Oblivion Store)

Hello' date=' I was looking for some hats for Skyrim, but I found a few. For Oblivion its there are many, can you please convert some for skyrim. Most of all I like this collection http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/11014 # content specifically Texas hat I like the most, I would like to use it for Khajiit.

[/quote']

Unfortunately after some accidents with Lady Thief gloves I decided to stick to body clothing/armor and occassionally footwear, sorry :(.

So' date=' I decided that Skyrim, being still great and having incredible immersion, lacks some of the great cloth mods that were produced for Oblivion.

After some work with Blender (hours, let's be honest...) I managed to get a hang of porting armors from Oblivion to Skyrim quite successfully.

Hence, I decided to add them to the game.

[/quote']

Very nice to see some of the Great armor mods from oblivion ported to skyrim makes me truely debate of sooner converting over. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the work on the Apachii store (my favorite Oblivion Store)

Thank you very much for the kind words! I feel slightly more motivated to go back to Skyrim modding after a longer break :).

I still can't get the apron to show up. I moved the texture into the clothes folder and still nothing. Opened up the nif and there's the meshes alright.

Edit: Only the pink and white apron is invisible. The green apron shows up fine for some reason

I still can't get the apron to show up. I moved the texture into the clothes folder and still nothing. Opened up the nif and there's the meshes alright.

Edit: Only the pink and white apron is invisible. The green apron shows up fine for some reason

Most likely you didn't install my apron update ;D:D.

Currently I'm uploading a complete pack together with my new conversion.

YES, The Navel Piercings are finally HERE! Yay!

Very nice set ! Thanks :)

I especially like ME-3 even if it doesn't fit into Skyrim.

Maybe you wanna use these screenshots (I know my graphics are quite different from yours).

Also if you're interested I'd like to point out a few texture glitches, not sure where they comes from.

Is the chest part skin or.. ?

Very nice set ! Thanks :)

I especially like ME-3 even if it doesn't fit into Skyrim.

Maybe you wanna use these screenshots (I know my graphics are quite different from yours).

Also if you're interested I'd like to point out a few texture glitches' date=' not sure where they comes from.

Is the chest part skin or.. ?

[/quote']

The chest part should be skin and the glitches I did not notice earlier, thanks :). There are some stitches on the back, but I'm sure you noticed those already. The thing is that the conversion from Mass Effect was honestly extremely messy (a lot of floating vertices and faces) and I had to create a lot of faces or merge vertices.

Any potential CBBE3 versions in the works? Or is their a compatible fleshing you might recommend for any of them? :D

Definitely appreciate the great work' date=' thanks again :)

[/quote']

All of my conversions are CBBE v3, however with HGEC-like body slider settings :). As for 'fleshing' there's a number of quite revealing pieces of clothing I produced :P.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thanks for this great set of conversion ;)

Really great stuff.Thanx so much.

Thank you for your support and comments! :)

I am terribly sorry I discontinued my conversions, but I accidentally removed Steam (stupid Revo Uninstaller -.-'), and because of that I lost interest in Skyrim :(.

However, today I reinstalled Steam to find my Skyrim game fully functional and my character as gorgeous as ever! :D

Although I have quite a lot of work to do, maybe next weekend I'll find some time and hopefully will to convert something :P.

New release guys! Shaman 'clothing'. Not 'armor' this time, lol ^_^.

I'll be probably working a bit more on immersive armors, since I feel sort of guilty for 'killing' Skyrim's epicness with my modern, non-lore-friendly conversions :D:D.

Please make Slofs eyren skirt as a seperate part thus i can equip it with other armor and bodytype.

That skirt is not even part of the original Eyren armor, but OK, here's the skirt only, without the body so that it can be used for other bodytypes as well. For the future, you can just open the .nif in NifSkope and delete the unwanted pieces yourself :).