Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

Sounds great ill give them a download! :D

And thanks for the tut, ill give that a look over. I usually use gimp to do my textures but for some reason I cant load certin files like miranda in blender or niff scope. Ill figure that out thou, probbly just have to redownload them both or update a file. xD Again thanks:)

I checked out the heels, I love them :heart:

And thanks for the tut' date=' ill give that a look over. I usually use gimp to do my textures but for some reason I cant load certin files like miranda in blender or niff scope. Ill figure that out thou, probbly just have to redownload them both or update a file. xD Again thanks:)

[/quote']

For NIfSkope, do you have the newest version?

For Blender, you need Blender 2.49b and Nif Scripts. Everything is easily google'able (usually 1st page of results :)).

I personally never had NifSkope crashes and before I managed to install the Nif Scripts correctly Blender didn't even have the import/export plugin functional.

As for the clothing, I've been redoing the heels for Fallen's sexy lingerie. It turned out less hard to do than I thought. I'll release them today :).

*BUMP!*

Heels for Fallen's sexy lingerie uploaded together with new screenshots.

Yes, I know the feet look flat now :P, I'll try to do something about it tomorrow, but working on feet is far harder than on the body itself (maintaining sole to ankle proportions, etc.).

Meanwhile, hope you like it :).

And thanks for the tut' date=' ill give that a look over. I usually use gimp to do my textures but for some reason I cant load certin files like miranda in blender or niff scope. Ill figure that out thou, probbly just have to redownload them both or update a file. xD Again thanks:)

[/quote']

For NIfSkope, do you have the newest version?

For Blender, you need Blender 2.49b and Nif Scripts. Everything is easily google'able (usually 1st page of results :)).

I personally never had NifSkope crashes and before I managed to install the Nif Scripts correctly Blender didn't even have the import/export plugin functional.

As for the clothing, I've been redoing the heels for Fallen's sexy lingerie. It turned out less hard to do than I thought. I'll release them today :).

Yea for some reason everything I throw at nif scope and blender works except for the miranda outfit. But I think I found a plugin that might help so ill give it a try tomorrow, also that tut you gave me helped me out with a few things I was wondering about so thanks again :D

Hey I went ahead and searched for a 4096x texture for miranda and found a tpf. file so I converted it to dds. and put it over the 1024x texture for miranda and it works like a charm. :D

Heres the file if you want to replace it for everyone else.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2epd5ay564bgrxa

WOW ho wtih the texture there it really look like the real outfit :D

Ty :D all thanks to ryu for making it :3

Ty :D all thanks to ryu for making it :3

Your welcome ^^".

Also, new BUMP - added Krista's Lady Thief conversion ;).

Hope Krista doesn't mind and that you'll like it :D.

This time in a form of a download link from MediaFire, because the new pack exceeds the forum's 20 MB size limit.

Oh kewl this outfit is tottaly hawt! <3

Nice graphics you got there exo! :D:D

As the next piece of clothing I'll do the leather armor by Yuravica or something from Krista's mods ;).

If I am able to upload stuff on skyrim nexus will you provide screenshots? I checked out your website with the slideshow and I really loved it! :D

Oh kewl this outfit is tottaly hawt! <3

Nice graphics you got there exo! :D:D

As the next piece of clothing I'll do the leather armor by Yuravica or something from Krista's mods ;).

If I am able to upload stuff on skyrim nexus will you provide screenshots? I checked out your website with the slideshow and I really loved it! :D

Oh kewl yuravica and krista has some really good oblivion armors, would love to see the leather armor of yuravica!

Also Thanks :D Ill definitely do the screen shots for your mods, just let me know when and Ill take the pictures!

BUMP!

Added new colors for Fallen's sexy lingerie as separate items (both bikini and heels)

AND finally Yuravica's leather armor (yay \o/!) with screenies as always :D:D.

EDIT: Next I'll be working on R18PN/Kurese outfits and I'll add recolors of SPB's Nise Chi Chi as well ;).

Hope you'll like my new conversions ^^".

EDIT: Mina Cosplay and Bondage outfit B (both originally by R18PN/Kurese) added! :D:D

Are you going to convert the rest of the bondage outfit as well? If I remember right' date=' there were bandage-looking parts on the arms and legs?

[/quote']

For the time being no. I decided that the leg and arm parts are too much of a hassle :P. However, sometimes I do work on arms and legs ;).

Also, package updated with Apachii's Huntress (brown and red) and did slight tweaks to the CK parameters of existing armors to make them more useful, clothing switched to clothing type (weight 1, armor class 0), etc.

hey ryu' date=' is it possible for you to convert this armor? :angel:

it's a port from tera to FNV. is it possible for you to convert fall out stuff? if so, we would love you like forever:P

http://www.mediafire.com/?n3q8qunxsa57ore

I 2nd that one! :D

I actually 3rd that one!

Oh wait...I'm the one to do it xD.

I'll see what I can do ;). Hope the arms are not apart like in Oblivion.

Will you do conversions to CBBE of existing Skyrim armors?

Yes, I can do Skyrim -> Skyrim conversions. If you need a particular piece of clothing converted, just send me the meshes and textures and I'll do it ;). It will be even easier for me to make ;P.

About the Tera rip ported to F:NV - I think it has been ported to Skyrim as well, I've seen screenies on the nexus and somewhere else too. Actually Tera armors were one of the first conversions/ports for Skyrim!

Just drop a call on "What's this mod?" thread and I think somebody will give you the download link quite quickly :).

Now I'll concentrate on Ryk's swimwear and Krista's Lady mods, as well as selected items from Apachii Goddess Store.

Will you do conversions to CBBE of existing Skyrim armors?

Yes' date=' I can do Skyrim -> Skyrim conversions. If you need a particular piece of clothing converted, just send me the meshes and textures and I'll do it ;). It will be even easier for me to make ;P.

About the Tera rip ported to F:NV - I think it has been ported to Skyrim as well, I've seen screenies on the nexus and somewhere else too. Actually Tera armors were one of the first conversions/ports for Skyrim!

Just drop a call on "What's this mod?" thread and I think somebody will give you the download link quite quickly :).

Now I'll concentrate on Ryk's swimwear and Krista's Lady mods, as well as selected items from Apachii Goddess Store.

[/quote']

Xinavro made one I think, but he's keeping it under lock and key.

Great looking work. Thanks much. There's been a couple outfits I've been hoping for. I see you were working on the Apachii store. I especially liked this armor from the Apachii store, though off the top my head I don't recall the name of it.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/13437-3-1298340642.jpg

Ambassador of Darkness would be another good one. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23666

Menace outfit. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34399

For fun the Wonder Woman outfit too. :Phttp://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40877

There are so many good ones out there from OB, the list could get quite long. :D

it's a port from tera to FNV. is it possible for you to convert fall out stuff? if so, we would love you like forever:P

I actually 3rd that one!

Thanks a lot! I reserved a place for you in sovngarde.

I actually 3rd that one!

Thanks a lot! I reserved a place for you in sovngarde.

that Tera armor has arms apart. as far as i know every FO,Oblivion, FO:NV models has hands apart...and why only body armor w/o gloves/boots?

Apachii's huntress was quite a long time ago done by me and includes boots and arms ;p

that Tera armor has arms apart. as far as i know every FO' date='Oblivion, FO:NV models has hands apart...and why only body armor w/o gloves/boots?

Apachii's huntress was quite a long time ago done by me and includes boots and arms ;p

[/quote']

Yeah, I know about the Tera model, I decided not to do it for the time being.

Sorry for replicating your work :P. I haven't done the gloves and boots, because it's slightly more work with it and I'm a bit lazy :P. Also, the conversion I've done lacks the stocking and part of the arm section, because it seemed to be a part of the body texture.

I just checked the nif again and it seems not be the case xD. Also, I've removed the necklace and shortsword, because I didn't have the textures for those (they're hidden in the .bsa files I had problems unpacking).

Don't worry though, I'll do the gloves for Lady Thief this time I hope :P.