Just a heads up for everyone and a bump for modding justice! :D

I'll be releasing a brand new pack for UNP including:
- Chain Mistress
- Wormking Robes
- Nise Chi Chi (with recolors)
- Bondage Outfit
- Belt GIrl
- Lady Flirt
- Fyuria Outfit (meshup of Hentai's work from Oblivion, based of Fyuria from Agarest)

The screenshots will come today or tomorrow :).

EDIT: New upload and a set of screenshots ready :D.

sweet, downloaded

but no esp in the file

thanks Ryu

Whoops :D.

Will upload nam .esp version, momento!

EDIT: Fixed, new version with the .esp uploaded :).

EDIT2: Added Apachii's Heart piercings in 4 color variants. Download already prepared ;D.

New stuff will be added tomorrow. For now, enjoy the screenies :D:D.

This time it's going to be R18PN's Lingerie Plus Dress A and Stockings B. It took me some time, mostly due to problems with stockings :P. Hope you guys like it!

Justice bump and so that everyone knows. From today onward I will be working on a few of my own projects and I'm planning to start a series of Dragon Disciple armor sets for a potential new Skyrim guild. Right now it's just a loose plan, but who knows... :)

The UNP conversion set has been updated and contains all of the conversions I've done so far and which have respective screenshots in that section.

Hi, Ryu!

Some of these armors are VERY, VERY nice!!!  TYTY!

Questions tho. . 

Noticed in CK that yer mod somehow changes a Whiterun Origin landscape area, and "touches" the Redguards at the gate (Alik'r ad portas!!!) and even their argument trigger, plus it changes a lot of the dirtmaps for chargen (got a TON of warnings from CK on that; were these pulled to add a slot?)  Were these just slips of the cursor?  Might cause some iffy-ness in WR; I had issues w/a few mods, and pulling yours did seem to stable things up a bit in WR itself.

Is there a version of the .esp w/o the extra edits?

Also, I've reloaded tex's and meshes a few times and some of the gear (socks and panties and the Worm King stuff, and the Bee's thing) are no-shows when equipped.  Osare d/n even want to be clicked on.  Do I need the hi-heels walk mod for those to even work at all?  Most hi-heels stuff still shows from other mods for me, even w/o that walk mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Ryu!

Some of these armors are VERY, VERY nice!!!  TYTY!

Questions tho. . 

Noticed in CK that yer mod somehow changes a Whiterun Origin landscape area, and "touches" the Redguards at the gate (Alik'r ad portas!!!) and even their argument trigger, plus it changes a lot of the dirtmaps for chargen (got a TON of warnings from CK on that; were these pulled to add a slot?)  Were these just slips of the cursor?  Might cause some iffy-ness in WR; I had issues w/a few mods, and pulling yours did seem to stable things up a bit in WR itself.

Is there a version of the .esp w/o the extra edits?

Also, I've reloaded tex's and meshes a few times and some of the gear (socks and panties and the Worm King stuff, and the Bee's thing) are no-shows when equipped.  Osare d/n even want to be clicked on.  Do I need the hi-heels walk mod for those to even work at all?  Most hi-heels stuff still shows from other mods for me, even w/o that walk mod.

I also get CK warnings when loading my .esp, but I know CK will prompt warnings even with the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm master files. Hence, I just ignore them. I did not touch the Alik'r guys in front of the Whiterun gate, nor did I purposely alter any dirtmaps. It might be that the dwemer chest I placed next to Warmaiden somehow interferes with something or it was just a random cursor slip. I'm no CK genie :D.

In my Skyrim setup everything in Whiterun works perfectly fine, no errors/bugs in-game, nothing. Then again, I'm not using any additional mods that alter Whiterun in any way. 

Does the CK error refer to the CBBE collection .esp or the one for the UNP collection?

You don't need any walk mod for the stuff to show up, since I don't implement any additional high heels mechanics. I presume all of the no-shows concern the CBBE collection? If you know how to navigate in CK, check the body partitions in the .nifs (NIfSkope) and the particular armor addons and armors (CK). Stuff not showing up in-game usually means incompatible skin partition or not matching skin partition between the model in .nif and its definition in Construction Kit.

Hope it helps ;).

Thank you, that would be awesome :D . I like skirts from clothing called: Skyrim Golden Armor & Arrow, here is the link: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/12950359.html Texture skirt can remain in the original color (gold and black). Would it be possible to put a skirt to wear alone as it was in Oblivion? Clothing for Skyrim it does not, I only know one set of clothes where it goes, it's Lollipop Chainsaw Outfit.

Thanks

Soo...I converted the top and added a skirt from Gold Arrow. All in red & gold as original slof's armor. Hope you'll like it, I think it turned out quite well :).

Ah, forgot to tell you. The top for Gold Arrow is taken from Lady Thief by Krista and it doesn't seem like the author of Gold Arrow mentioned it :(.

Old post, sry. I thought I would've replied to something like this. The author listed of modtype is correct, and is easily verifiable by anyone who knows how to use google. lmgtfy

I also get CK warnings when loading my .esp, but I know CK will prompt warnings even with the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm master files. Hence, I just ignore them. I did not touch the Alik'r guys in front of the Whiterun gate, nor did I purposely alter any dirtmaps. It might be that the dwemer chest I placed next to Warmaiden somehow interferes with something or it was just a random cursor slip. I'm no CK genie :D.

In my Skyrim setup everything in Whiterun works perfectly fine, no errors/bugs in-game, nothing. Then again, I'm not using any additional mods that alter Whiterun in any way. 

Does the CK error refer to the CBBE collection .esp or the one for the UNP collection?

You don't need any walk mod for the stuff to show up, since I don't implement any additional high heels mechanics. I presume all of the no-shows concern the CBBE collection? If you know how to navigate in CK, check the body partitions in the .nifs (NIfSkope) and the particular armor addons and armors (CK). Stuff not showing up in-game usually means incompatible skin partition or not matching skin partition between the model in .nif and its definition in Construction Kit.

Hope it helps ;).

I slip alllllll the time in CK.  Makes me mad I'm so clumsy, but the darned kit is so messy it is easy to click on the wrong thing and nvr notice!  I don't think your mod was causing me any troubles, tho I did move the chest to the exit of Bleak Falls (after the word wall), as a sort of reward for gettin' out, and just to put it in an "out of the way" spot.  Ofc, I prolly should have put it somewhere my toons w/n already be loaded dn w/gear, but still . . .

CBBE all the way on the versions.    CBBE 2, not 3, for a bunch of reasons, but mostly just from my using a lot of armor sets that don't wanna play nice w/CBBE3, as they were nvr updated.  Most of your stuff runs just fine, so I figured your ports were CBBE2, like most of the other sets I like still seem to be.

I'll look in CK to see the nif texture matches, and stuff.   I think I know what you mean abt the stuff not showing up; had a doozy of a time w/nifs ->tex's this one time b4, getting Imperial Helmets to look like hte Knight Plate Armor helmet (which is possibly the coolest helm ever) had to redo it 5x before it finally worked.   Thanks again!

Hope it helps ;).

I slip alllllll the time in CK.  Makes me mad I'm so clumsy, but the darned kit is so messy it is easy to click on the wrong thing and nvr notice!  I don't think your mod was causing me any troubles, tho I did move the chest to the exit of Bleak Falls (after the word wall), as a sort of reward for gettin' out, and just to put it in an "out of the way" spot.  Ofc, I prolly should have put it somewhere my toons w/n already be loaded dn w/gear, but still . . .

CBBE all the way on the versions.    CBBE 2, not 3, for a bunch of reasons, but mostly just from my using a lot of armor sets that don't wanna play nice w/CBBE3, as they were nvr updated.  Most of your stuff runs just fine, so I figured your ports were CBBE2, like most of the other sets I like still seem to be.

I'll look in CK to see the nif texture matches, and stuff.   I think I know what you mean abt the stuff not showing up; had a doozy of a time w/nifs ->tex's this one time b4, getting Imperial Helmets to look like hte Knight Plate Armor helmet (which is possibly the coolest helm ever) had to redo it 5x before it finally worked.   Thanks again!

Yeah, your welcome ;). Sorry for the relatively late response :P.

I was asking about the CBBE collection in particular, because people mentioned some errors with it before. I kind of lost interest in CBBE once I switched to UNP (and now probably my new body model...), but I believe that soon enough I'll have to sort out all of the issues with the CBBE collection for good :).

• 2 months later...

Alright. I am having some huge issues opening the CBBE collection, and it makes me cry! (Not really, but close.) One file of the three worked: Ryus Stash of Conversions - Update 04.17.2013. A .7z file, opened with 7-zip, no problem. But the next two files are .7z.001-.7z.002, a zipped volume. After TONS of troubleshooting, video watching, and downloading more zip file programs here is the error report for said files.

(Report made from consistent results from several perfect downloads.)

7-zip "Unspecified error [OK]"

WinRAR "Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.001: The archive is corrupt"

WinZip, no error report, but only shows me the .001 I told it to open, even after clicking the "different" file it showed me.

IZArc "Unable to open the archive [OK]"

7-zip "Can not open file Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002 as archive [OK]"

WinRAR "Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002 The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

WinZip, no error report, but only shows me the .002 I told it to open, even after clicking the "different" file it showed me.

IZArc Opens .002 but will not let me do anything without asking me to confirm the .001 file, which does not check out.

Alright. I am having some huge issues opening the CBBE collection, and it makes me cry! (Not really, but close.) One file of the three worked: Ryus Stash of Conversions - Update 04.17.2013. A .7z file, opened with 7-zip, no problem. But the next two files are .7z.001-.7z.002, a zipped volume. After TONS of troubleshooting, video watching, and downloading more zip file programs here is the error report for said files.

(Report made from consistent results from several perfect downloads.)

7-zip "Unspecified error [OK]"

WinRAR "Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.001: The archive is corrupt"

WinZip, no error report, but only shows me the .001 I told it to open, even after clicking the "different" file it showed me.

IZArc "Unable to open the archive [OK]"

7-zip "Can not open file Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002 as archive [OK]"

WinRAR "Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002 The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

WinZip, no error report, but only shows me the .002 I told it to open, even after clicking the "different" file it showed me.

IZArc Opens .002 but will not let me do anything without asking me to confirm the .001 file, which does not check out.

I was able to extract the complete file with 7zip.  You need both .001 and .002 in the same folder then right-click on .001 and choose "Extract" or "Extract to <filename>".

Here is the CBBE collection (if Ryu doesn't mind).

https://mega.co.nz/#!sF51CDhC!2qmfByozAg_fujfSZ8-umYGGz5kYty6JwAUusaIG1XQ

I tried a couple  on. I got a few missing meshes (Invisible body/clothes) Will need more testing. :/

Thanks for the input guys, tell me which meshes are missing and I'll try to fix the paths in the .esp or prepare a new library. I also noticed that the forums messed up the coding in my first post and so none of the links work. No idea what happened, but I'll try to fix it today :).

EDIT: 1st post fixed - imgur CBBE and UNP Collections' galleries under the respective links :)

Examined files, it seems like everything it needs is there, but for some reason wont load in game. It actually looks like there are more mesh files than most items ask for.

But none of the meshes load in-game or only particular ones?

If particular ones it might be about file paths or DismemberSkinPartitions (DismemberSkinInstance) not being set properly for Skyrim (like BP_TORSO, which works for F3 and F:NV).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded it and installed. I cant seem to find its location i saw that you said it was in front of warmaidens

For the UNP conversions pack there should be a dwarven chest in front of Warmaidens in Whiterun, just between the workbench and the tanning rack.

Also, I would like to make an update. I am currently working on a pretty big overhaul for Skyrim vanilla armors, making them more skimpy and rich in stockings, but probably also slightly lore-breaking.

So far I've produced:

- Iron Armor

- 3 varieties of Fur Armor

- Thieves Guild Armor

- Dark Brotherhood Armor and Robes

- Hide Armor

- Barmaid Clothes

- Mages Robes (basic)

Some of the pieces have temporary black latex-like textures, but with time I will improve them.

Finally, alongside I will be going back to Oblivion.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...