Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

:( sy i dont know wot's the prob cnt find the chest and this is the only mod i cnt get working

Have you downloaded the newest update? It contains an .esp with a fixed location (next to Warmaiden). Also, check whether you actually have that .esp enabled, because without it obviously you won't see the chest :P.

Are you using NMM? If yes, try installing the mod manually.

:( sy i dont know wot's the prob cnt find the chest and this is the only mod i cnt get working

Have you downloaded the newest update? It contains an .esp with a fixed location (next to Warmaiden). Also' date=' check whether you actually have that .esp enabled, because without it obviously you won't see the chest :P.

Are you using NMM? If yes, try installing the mod manually.

[/quote']

yes i had, i'm using mmm , instaled it manually , double check the esp file on both skyrim launcher and mmm esp verificatiom box

I read through this thread a bit and didn't see whether or not you were still doing conversions' date=' so I figured I would ask anyway.

I've been wanting this armor in Skyrim for the longest time now, http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36199 and would be very appreciative if you could either make a little guide for oblivion to skyrim using blender, which i've tried doing a few times but never got real far, or just add it to your list if you're still doing these.

[/quote']

Yes, I'm still doing conversions, added Baron Bee's Anubis H to the 1st post, don't know if you've noticed :P. Atm I'm working on Tactical Wears and trying to make pants and bras separate items. I'm studying several cloth mods (like Osare's) that use Skyrim's unused cloth slots. So far I'm done with the bra, still need to redo the pants.

The reason why you see no new updates is because I decided to release several items at the same time. It's much easier that way :).

About the conversion guide - there was one available on TES Wiki, but I found it to be inaccurate in critical steps of the conversion process. I might end up writing a guide myself :).

I just finished downloading' date=' checked the meshes

and Baron Bee's Anubis is not in there, I also check Update 11.18.2012.7z

and not in that either, :(

Image of Baron Bee's Anubis looks great :)

[/quote']

I haven't added Baron Bee's Anubis H to the pack yet :P. I will most likely today together with something else ;).

So far i've seen some great things from you Ryu' date=' awesome work, that being said i was wondering if you'd mind doing a CBBE port of this HGEC armor/clothing mod as i've wanted it in Skyrim since i bought the game for the pc lol.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19124

Would be very appreciative if you could do this one.

[/quote']

Thank you very much ;).

I think I might work on that once I have more time. Right now I'm preparing for my TOEFL exam and got other stuff to do as well. The condition I have on converting Butterfly Widow is that it will lack the gloves. Unfortunately, for some reason completely unknown to me, once fully converted the gloves cause hands to appear stiff or with broken fingers. I had that with Lady Thief gloves and was unable to solve my problem :(.

With gloves without gloves all the same to me honestly lol. I mean you guys know more about this stuff than i do though i may start trying to learn so i can make stuff myself, double bladed lightsabers plus animations would be awesome tho from what i've seen that will be a hard thing to do at the moment.

But yea i don't mind the gloves missing or even the boots can always combine it with another mod armor set to mix and match.

With gloves without gloves all the same to me honestly lol. I mean you guys know more about this stuff than i do though i may start trying to learn so i can make stuff myself' date=' double bladed lightsabers plus animations would be awesome tho from what i've seen that will be a hard thing to do at the moment.

But yea i don't mind the gloves missing or even the boots can always combine it with another mod armor set to mix and match.

[/quote']

Ok, I'll see what I can do during the upcoming week ;). Also, for armor conversions check my newly created thread on that :D.

Ryu thank you

any ideal why the Vilja in Skyrim mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26393/

thinks she is nude when wearing the armors, cloths (well she is almost but.. :)

I know you are busy with tests so if you have a ideal as to why a

follower mod thinks she is nude then I will do the CK work

and edit your esp ( I need the practice anyway )

but it may not be your esp, it may be the Vilja in Skyrim esp

Ryu thank you

any ideal why the Vilja in Skyrim mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26393/

thinks she is nude when wearing the armors' date=' cloths (well she is almost but.. :)

I know you are busy with tests so if you have a ideal as to why a

follower mod thinks she is nude then I will do the CK work

and edit your esp ( I need the practice anyway )

but it may not be your esp, it may be the Vilja in Skyrim esp

[/quote']

I noticed that regarding my character as well. When I'm wearing Belt Girl 2 (bottom + top only) some NPCs remark me on being nude. That doesn't happen when I'm wearing the more revealing Chain Mistress though xD. I'm not sure why.

only if the armor has NO body mesh in it

like earrings, necklaces and very few armors. but the armors are still

sized for a certain body type and size.

so im sorry but no, not yet ehnobigdeal :(

best we can do is edit the armor/cloth meshes in a 3d program

and size it for favorite bodytype

How can you work with Blender when the nifscripts doesn't support Skyrim yet?

I don't know if it would require a lot of work but adding bodyslide support would be nice. Not really a fan of huge breasts myself but legs that are almost as slim as the arms, that's not my cup of tea. Not saying you should do it just for me but I'm sure many people would be pleased.

How can you work with Blender when the nifscripts doesn't support Skyrim yet?

I don't know if it would require a lot of work but adding bodyslide support would be nice. Not really a fan of huge breasts myself but legs that are almost as slim as the arms' date=' that's not my cup of tea. Not saying you should do it just for me but I'm sure many people would be pleased.

[/quote']

Ryu's Skyrim blender Tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13722

• 3 weeks later...