Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

I had the same problem but now its fixed. Solution is to make sure that first file name is the same as second one. So name of first file should be: Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.001 and second one Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002.

I hope I spelled everything right :P

I had the same problem but now its fixed. Solution is to make sure that first file name is the same as second one. So name of first file should be: Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.001 and second one Ryus Stash of Conversions 11.08.2012.7z.002.

I hope I spelled everything right :P

You sure did! :D Thanks for clarifying and I'm happy everything works fine now. Also, if any of you uses mods altering Whiterun architecture (especially the front gate), download the additional .esp I provided, it relocates the chest next to Warmaiden's entrance. I'll clarify it in a sec in the 1st post.

I have a problem with this stash! Or better said, with the Sexy Robes. They're missing the texture, they're only the meshes. I don't think the issue comes from a misplaced folders or anything, every one is in the right place, and the textures folder is missing the robes. I'm doing something wrong, can someone please help me?

I have a problem with this stash! Or better said' date=' with the Sexy Robes. They're missing the texture, they're only the meshes. I don't think the issue comes from a misplaced folders or anything, every one is in the right place, and the textures folder is missing the robes. I'm doing something wrong, can someone please help me?

[/quote']

I just checked the filepaths for Sexy Robes in NifSkope and it seems I provided all of the necessary textures in the right places. Not sure what might be wrong, sorry :(.

I have another problem; when trying to download the files' date=' since you named the file with dots between words, my pc won't recognize the filetype and try to save them as extensions "001" and "002". I tried renaming them as ".rar" after and before downloading, but they won't open. Any help?

[/quote']

The full extension is 7z.00X, where X is a number of the part, but I remember Win XP indeed saving the parts with .00X extensions. You need 7zip to unpack the archives, not WinRar.

aw right. The Osare panties!

but osare got more than just panties... right?

Yes, far more! :D

I've redone Amiella's Outfit for the HGEC-like CBBE body I'm using (removed the suspenders and lowered the skirt). It's in the newest pack.

the esp does not load' date=' do you have any ideas?? i checked everything, but if i type help in the console to search for the armors i cant find anything. The chest is also not there.

[/quote']

What do you mean by 'the .esp does not load'? You can't enable it or what?

Lacking chest might be a collision with a mod altering Whiterun. Somebody has already confirmed having that problem. Try the separate .esp. It places the chest next to Warmaiden.

i can't seem to find them.

Could you be more specific? :( I can't help you, unless you clarify what exactly is not working :(.

You must be using any mod manager (even the original provided by Bethesda) to somehow load the .esp, correct? I never heard that an .esp cannot be enabled, 'ticked', etc. so that the game has to load it.

1. Are you getting an error within Skyrim that says 'X .esp did not load.' or something along the lines?

2. Did you somehow manage to enable the .esp and you just can't find the chest?

If 1., can't really help here, never had this issue :(.

If 2., try the separate .esp fix from the 1st post and tell whether it worked and you could access the chest in front of Warmaiden in Whiterun.

That's weird, the first time I downloaded your file, I opened it with winrar with no problem at all, maybe because it was a single file and not two parts - if I recall correctly.

I know maybe I'm asking too much, but could you upload an archive with only the textures for the sexy robes, so I can install them? If not, no problem.

Also, it would be possible to use the CK to change que slot the navel piercings use, to any other that doesn't colide with anulets? I tried doing so, assigning an unused slot, but the piercings become invisible.

That's weird' date=' the first time I downloaded your file, I opened it with winrar with no problem at all, maybe because it was a single file and not two parts - if I recall correctly.

I know maybe I'm asking too much, but could you upload an archive with only the textures for the sexy robes, so I can install them? If not, no problem.

Also, it would be possible to use the CK to change que slot the navel piercings use, to any other that doesn't colide with anulets? I tried doing so, assigning an unused slot, but the piercings become invisible.

[/quote']

The reason the piercings become invisible may be two fold:

1. The slot is somehow occupied spatially by the other piece of apparel you're trying to wear. For instance, I cannot wear my Chain Mistress and Osare panties as the same time despite the fact that Osare panties use a different, unused slot (slot 52).

2. Changing the occupied slot in CK is not enough. You have to change the Dismember Skin Partition in NifSkope as well. If the slots do not match - the mesh will simply not show up in game. Similarly, whenever I forgot to change the default Fallout 3 slot during conversion the item wouldn't show up in game ;).

i have some tear on my CBBE-BBP Body

Can you make it compatible?

All of my armors have the body I'm using provided as part of the .nif file, hence I don't know how can you have tear on your CBBE-BBP Body :P.

Also, my armors do not support BBP and weight sliders.

the esp does not load' date=' do you have any ideas?? i checked everything, but if i type help in the console to search for the armors i cant find anything. The chest is also not there.

[/quote']

i'm having the same issue :(

i had already 1.8 instaled and the box still doesnt appear in the supose spot

[/quote']

I double checked my mod already, so it must be a problem on your part, sorry :(.

Also, I'll release Worm King Robes and Fallen's Sexy Dress as soon as I solve some basic issues (clipping and the heels of Fallen's Sexy dress missing feet UVs). :)

EDIT: Problems fixed, new stuff in the update! Also, set the weight of all of my items to 0 so that you won't get encumbered that quickly :D.

[/quote']

I double checked my mod already, so it must be a problem on your part, sorry :(.

Also, I'll release Worm King Robes and Fallen's Sexy Dress as soon as I solve some basic issues (clipping and the heels of Fallen's Sexy dress missing feet UVs). :)

EDIT: Problems fixed, new stuff in the update! Also, set the weight of all of my items to 0 so tthat you won't get encumbered that quickly :D.

:( sy i dont know wot's the prob cnt find the chest and this is the only mod i cnt get working