Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

I was going to ask if you could convert a body... Maybe not xD

So' date=' what about the Nise Chi chi bikini? Which body did you use? I remember it being a pretty big body with that "biting" on the skin, making it look soft~ I really liked that detail... <3

[/quote']

The original clothing for Oblivion had that biting, because Speedbuster removed a good portion of body underneath to get that effect. I haven't done that so no "biting", sorry :(. Maybe I'll do something about that in the future :).

that Tera armor has arms apart. as far as i know every FO' date='Oblivion, FO:NV models has hands apart...and why only body armor w/o gloves/boots?

Apachii's huntress was quite a long time ago done by me and includes boots and arms ;p

[/quote']

Yeah, I know about the Tera model, I decided not to do it for the time being.

Sorry for replicating your work :P. I haven't done the gloves and boots, because it's slightly more work with it and I'm a bit lazy :P. Also, the conversion I've done lacks the stocking and part of the arm section, because it seemed to be a part of the body texture.

I just checked the nif again and it seems not be the case xD. Also, I've removed the necklace and shortsword, because I didn't have the textures for those (they're hidden in the .bsa files I had problems unpacking).

Don't worry though, I'll do the gloves for Lady Thief this time I hope :P.

naw, u dont have to do it for me as i can do it all myself, asked couse well full body armor seems better than only torso/pants. necklace and shortsword arent in Apachii BSA file, they are using default oblivion textures.

naw' date=' u dont have to do it for me as i can do it all myself, asked couse well full body armor seems better than only torso/pants. necklace and shortsword arent in Apachii BSA file, they are using default oblivion textures.

[/quote']

Exactly, that's my point - the textures are in the Oblivion .bsa texture file. Also, I've redone Lady Thief with gloves and legwear, looks a lot better right now. I just need to reweigh it, rig it and ready for upload :).

So' date=' how's the tera armor going? just wondering :D

[/quote']

in previous page Ryu said this:

Yeah' date=' I know about the Tera model, I decided not to do it for the time being.

[/quote']

so my guess there's nothing started with it

So' date=' how's the tera armor going? just wondering :D

[/quote']

in previous page Ryu said this:

Yeah' date=' I know about the Tera model, I decided not to do it for the time being.

[/quote']

so my guess there's nothing started with it

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to add the gloves to Krista's Lady Thief. Encountered some weird weighing issues I was completely unable to solve concerning the hand part of the...hands and gloves. However, I added the legwear.

Adding the fullbody_0 and fullbody_1 .nifs to the 1st post as attachment :).

Something new?

I was trying really hard to make the Lady Thief gloves work' date=' even restructurized them to fit only the hand part. I succeeded, though only partially. I will upload the new .esp and gloves meshes (updated the download link in 1st post). The glove textures are slightly glitched, because I had to add some missing faces to the model :(.

Nice stuff you got here. But I got purple textures for Fallen's sexy lingerie. I think the textures are missing...

Yes, I just noticed that, thanks ;). I will update the download link in the 1st post so that it contains the sexy lingerie textures.

I will try to release something new soon, cheers! ;D

Hi Ryu, your mod are very very sexy, i like it ^^, but you can make rating for your armor such as 45 for heavy or 35 for light armor etc...(it's up to you to decide), because i would be dead easy to wear it into battle but i want to wear your armor during a main quest, radian quest...while playing not watching or shotting. Thank, you're Kool!!

Hi Ryu' date=' your mod are very very sexy, i like it ^^, but you can make rating for your armor such as 45 for heavy or 35 for light armor etc...(it's up to you to decide), because i would be dead easy to wear it into battle but i want to wear your armor during a main quest, radian quest...while playing not watching or shotting. Thank, you're Kool!!

[/quote']

For the time being I set the armor ratings to 0 for clothing-like wears and quite low for other armors not to make them too OP. It was a problem for example in Oblivion where Lady Thief gave too much of an advantage to the PC.

Although this time I'll try to at least increase the armor ratings to a reasonable level (like leather armor rating for Lady Thief).

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it :).

I want to ask if you've already found some free time and looked at the clothes I begged convert. :blush:

Unfortunately I have been extremely busy this week - 9 am to 7 pm continuously. I'm sort of dead tired and the only thing I wish for is sleep (which frankly I'm unable to get, heh...).

If you wanted the freyja outfit converted I'll try to work on it this weekend, but I don't know if I'll manage. It requires some modifications and dividing into boots, gloves, main body.

For other clothing I might've forgotten so could you drop me a link again pls? :D Sorry :)

I want to ask if you've already found some free time and looked at the clothes I begged convert. :blush:

Unfortunately I have been extremely busy this week - 9 am to 7 pm continuously. I'm sort of dead tired and the only thing I wish for is sleep (which frankly I'm unable to get' date=' heh...).

If you wanted the freyja outfit converted I'll try to work on it this weekend, but I don't know if I'll manage. It requires some modifications and dividing into boots, gloves, main body.

For other clothing I might've forgotten so could you drop me a link again pls? :D Sorry :)

[/quote']

OK, nothing happens. I just wanted to make sure to not forget me. Will suffice version for women, without shoes and leg protectors,

just in red and gold combination. I've wanted to ask if it would be possible to use a different skirt from another outfit ? Thanks

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/downloads/Slof/oblivion/slofs_eyren_armours_revived_11.7z

OK' date=' nothing happens. I just wanted to make sure to not forget me. Will suffice version for women, without shoes and leg protectors,

just in red and gold combination. I've wanted to ask if it would be possible to use a different skirt from another outfit ? Thanks

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/downloads/Slof/oblivion/slofs_eyren_armours_revived_11.7z

[/quote']

It's more than doable, I'll do it this week, ok? :)

About the skirt, I'll try, but the textures have to match, right?

Might be a slight problem with that...

For the time being I'll just try to convert it m'kay? :D

OK' date=' nothing happens. I just wanted to make sure to not forget me. Will suffice version for women, without shoes and leg protectors,

[/quote']

Thank you, that would be awesome :D . I like skirts from clothing called: Skyrim Golden Armor & Arrow, here is the link: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/12950359.html Texture skirt can remain in the original color (gold and black). Would it be possible to put a skirt to wear alone as it was in Oblivion? Clothing for Skyrim it does not, I only know one set of clothes where it goes, it's Lollipop Chainsaw Outfit.

Thanks

[/quote']

Thank you, that would be awesome :D . I like skirts from clothing called: Skyrim Golden Armor & Arrow, here is the link: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/12950359.html Texture skirt can remain in the original color (gold and black). Would it be possible to put a skirt to wear alone as it was in Oblivion? Clothing for Skyrim it does not, I only know one set of clothes where it goes, it's Lollipop Chainsaw Outfit.

Thanks

Soo...I converted the top and added a skirt from Gold Arrow. All in red & gold as original slof's armor. Hope you'll like it, I think it turned out quite well :).

Ah, forgot to tell you. The top for Gold Arrow is taken from Lady Thief by Krista and it doesn't seem like the author of Gold Arrow mentioned it :(.

[/quote']

Thanks

Soo...I converted the top and added a skirt from Gold Arrow. All in red & gold as original slof's armor. Hope you'll like it, I think it turned out quite well :).

Ah, forgot to tell you. The top for Gold Arrow is taken from Lady Thief by Krista and it doesn't seem like the author of Gold Arrow mentioned it :(.

It looks beautiful, excellent work :D . Thanks so much for making it!! You will do even gloves?

It looks beautiful' date=' excellent work :D . Thanks so much for making it!! You will do even gloves?

[/quote']

Yes, I will. However, a bit later, because I found an interesting piece of garment for Oblivion I really want to convert. The name's Resort Beach Outfit ^^".

It looks beautiful' date=' excellent work :D . Thanks so much for making it!! You will do even gloves?

[/quote']

Yes, I will. However, a bit later, because I found an interesting piece of garment for Oblivion I really want to convert. The name's Resort Beach Outfit ^^".

It looks very nice :) . I found a correct picture of that?

It looks very nice :) . I found a correct picture of that?

Yes, exactly that's it!. I'll release it today if I manage to get my new sexy char back to Whiterun :D:D.\

EDIT: Ok, new screenies with my new char uploaded along with a brand new link to the new modified pack with Resort Beach Outfits!

Finished with the screens so far. I'll just insert them as attachments here as I go along:

Fetish Outfit

Couple of issues I noticed with fur and lady thief (which is why I didn't post them yet):

[attachment=15230]

I'm pretty sure the lady thief gloves are that way since I installed the new body for the armor. Also noticed the same thing with the necro (same spot with the arms as lady thief - armpits area with tearing), but I can't find the image. Must've forgotten to take it. Also, think I missed Slof's somehow. I'll get back to that one later.

Oh, almost forgot. The Alir Armor is missing textures. I checked the folders, and I checked nifscope as well just to see where they should be. Didn't find them.

Hope these are okay. I'm mostly into taking those adult/kinky pics so this is somewhat unfamiliar to me. Also been trying out a new ENB so the lighting was a constant struggle. Let me know if you want me to redo any of them.