Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

Could some one upload the DL for 'Krista lady elves' 'Kurese Bondage outfit' ' Apachii fetish outfit' and 'paladin armor' with Mediafire plz?

If you go back to the first page and scroll down to the section of the post that says "Downloads" in green and click PART 1 they are all in there you will need 7zip to open it though.

Any chance of providing a tutorial on doing this? I've been wanting to port some armors, but I'm completely stupid with any and all model programs. Or, if you want to keep your tricks a secret, would it be fine to request a port for Makoto's Armor by mkstang? http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35444

Love the Apachii's Huntress port. Was one of my favorite armors; simple, semi-practical, and wasn't built around enormous melons like 90% of the armors made. I also greatly approve of the modest bust size you've chosen. Not flat, not big, but just right. I give two thumbs up, but without proof, you simply get a thank you for the excellent ports!

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of providing a tutorial on doing this? I've been wanting to port some armors' date=' but I'm completely stupid with any and all model programs. Or, if you want to keep your tricks a secret, would it be fine to request a port for Makoto's Armor by mkstang? http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35444

Love the Apachii's Huntress port. Was one of my favorite armors; simple, semi-practical, and wasn't built around enormous melons like 90% of the armors made. I also greatly approve of the modest bust size you've chosen. Not flat, not big, but just right. I give two thumbs up, but without proof, you simply get a thank you for the excellent ports!

[/quote']

Ryu's Blender Tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13722

Does this work with UNPB??

Please say so.. oh god do... not teh UNPB BBP but teh UNPB without the jiggling.

"Currently, I'm using a HGEC preset from the CBBE preset pack (breast size slightly increased), however I'm only using the femalebody_0.nif. I'm not really too fond of gigantic melons . Any upcoming conversions will be for that body." as stated by Ryu on the OP. Though he might be convinced to make an exception but i dont know as i'm not him, though it is safe to say, don't hold your breathe.

Thanks Ryu for the conversions so much. I love Osare's Panty Collection that much and u can't get it anywhere for CBBE. The only problem is, that it's used as body and not as underwear, so i can't run around watching the cute bear panty while slaying dragons.... is there a way to change it to underwear? I tried it for about 3 or 4 hours without any improvements :(

I want to change the panties of LSAR ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564 ) with these of Osare. I changed the armor slot to 52 and 58 like in LSAR but the underwear only dissapeared as i equipped Osare's panty like it was invisible...

Anybody pls help :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm terribly sorry to all of you for my sudden, unexpected and saddening disappearance! I am well, breathing, though forum-inactive :P. 

It so happened that I temporarily lost interest in modding for Skyrim and decided to devote my free time to actually progressing in the game.
In addition, I had a LOT to do at my job, so I hardly had any free time for literally any entertainment.

Possibly, I will have some more free time in the nearest future to sort some things out. What I want to do is:
- change the equip slot for all navel accessory to an unused slot (Skyrim has plenty of those, he he...)
- change the equip slot for Osare's panty collection to an unused slot (I have already done it for 2 panty pieces to accompany another piece of Osare's clothing and it worked well)

- redo Osare's hot pants for CBBE (still no conversion, eh? :P)

- adjust my cloth mods to be bodyslide compatible (finally!). If any one knows how to do it or can provide me with a tutorial, I would be grateful. A quick Google search gave no results :(. 

Thank you for the armor. Wanted  to ask what face mod do you use?

I'm using some eye and eyelashes mods (all easily found on TESNexus, don't remember the names :P) and as the face texture I'm using the face of one of the Girls of Skyrim (the one with the tattoo, just the non-tattoo'ed texture version), same for the body.

Lately I've done some tweaking and completely redid my char. You can check her out on the most recent screenshots on my steam profile :).

Just got today the stash, Congrats Ryu Great Work, Thanks so much for sharing.

Your welcome :). Hope the downloads still work and Mediafire didn't take down my pretty mods :P.

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention, but I've done some progress on my Stash:

- ALL navel piercings are now allocated to slot 54, instead of the amulet slot used before (took me 2h working on the .nifs alone xD). I know some of you found the previous setting inconvenient, for me it was pretty frustrating, too.

- all Osare's panties are now allocated to slot 52 for convenience. I tested that for bear and heart patterns, and it worked. No reason why the rest shouldn't work as well.

I will upload the .nifs and .esp together with my newest conversion - Osare's Hot Pants. If the conversion takes me too much time, I'll just upload the .nifs and .esp :P.

Dear Ryu,

can you upload your femalebody_0 mesh? Just so i can make your outfits fit perfectly!

im learning 3ds max for that, so i can port oblivion,falloutnv,daz,etc to skyrim, till now failed like hell ^^, but learning alot with that also, maybe some day ill post my port when do a decent one.

I just uploaded an update to my Stash of Conversions! :D
It contains the following items:
- new biped slot'ed navel piercings
- new biped slot'ed Osare's Panties
- Osare's Hot Pants (top + pants in multiple colors)

Hope you'll like it :).

Dear Ryu,

can you upload your femalebody_0 mesh? Just so i can make your outfits fit perfectly!

im learning 3ds max for that, so i can port oblivion,falloutnv,daz,etc to skyrim, till now failed like hell ^^, but learning alot with that also, maybe some day ill post my port when do a decent one.

From what I know 3D Studio Max seems to be better suited for working on Skyrim .nifs than Blender. However, 3D Studio Max is a retail program, while Blender is completely free to use (open source). Also, I wrote a Blender tutorial for converting armors to Skyrim, which you might find helpful.

Dear Ryu,

The femalebody_0.nif should a part of the original Stash of Conversions 7zip archive. In case it's not, I added the .nif you requested to my new update :).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Ryu did you ever convert the Butterfly Widow outfit? Was just wondering as when you came back a few months ago it seemed as though you forgot.

A CBBE with bodyslide compatibility would be awesome, and i understand that you can't convert the gloves/hat/boots which is fine but the main outfit is all i really want anyway, i can mix and match from other mods for those missing pieces.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. 

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!

For all of you wondering, I'm ok, all well and staying healthy :P.

Recently I took significant interest in the UNP body, quite a dramatic turn I must say. I'm planning to reconvert some or all of my works to UNP (in case of Osare's Hot Pants and Underwear that is not necessary, since Osare's stuff was originally UNP anyway :P). However, this time I'm going to add a bit of a bounce to the boobies for more eyecandy :D. Yes, new conversions will be done for a bodyslided UNP body with TBBP-like bounce.

As I stated some time ago, the reason I'm creating armors only for body_0 is that I don't like huge breasts, butts or hips. Also, I don't like doing the same armor twice :D.

I have not forgotten about Butterfly Widow, I just lost a bit of interest in Skyrim for a while / had too much studying to do. Although my interest came back as of late! Partially due to the appearance of the Dream girl body :P.

TL:DR I converted R18PN's Bondage Outfit B and my Chain Mistress to UNP + TBBP like bounce. Will see how it works out in-game and whether it's worth continuing :).