Sanguine World~ a brandly new sexlab creatures world mod . Update 9.11 2 tentacle attack has finished and new monster

stin2pig

Hello guys, I am a modder of skyrim and now planning to work on a new sexlab mod named as  Sangunie World as I am not quite satisfied the sex experience for the dragonborn in skyrim.

Now lets get started!!

post-15065-0-61260200-1503303314_thumb.jpg

Have you ever wonder why your character will be come a aroused slut?

​I have try a lot of sexlab mod, but sadly I cant find even one mod that have a cause to let the dragon born to become a sex slut. In other worlds, it dont make sense the dragon born to become a slut in skyrim.

​If you ever think the sex lab creature is not reasonable and realistic then this is a mod for you, such as when you defeated by a wolf even a wolf can rape you. Have you ever wonder that the chaurus has tentacle ability?

​It will give u a brandly new creature experince

​If you ever think there is no way to let dragon born to become a sex slut. Then this is a mod for you.

​It will include a lot of tutore, trainning, creature sex.

Consturction Idea:

​First, i am quite fond of a game called Zelda Breath of Wild. It do not have a quite good story, but really make a fantastic open world game. The Zelda archieved this by providing a lot of stuff and immersive things.

​And as so this mod intend to add a lot of sex monster to improve the sex atomshpere of skyrim and these

​monsters are called the sangunie demons to create a immersive sex experience in skyrim.

Introduction of Sangunie World 

sanguine demon

​These demons are creatures that embrace the power of sanguine. They are hightly evolved and has tentacle ability. They are await in the dark corner or in the human form spyed in skyrim to seduce or capture the womens including dragonborn. They will train the dragon born by sex or tentacles.

provide you a basic a ided by following anime

post-15065-0-81377700-1503284947_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-89186400-1503286987_thumb.jpg

so these are the real demon which act by sex

Traps: there will be random trap that created by the demons in the dungeons and world which will trigger

several effect

​Demon in human form. Random demon hide in human form normally that will be transferd into demon form when highly arouse which will attack dragon born or other women

​The demons will capture and trainning dragonborn to become a slut. once trainning is done, dragonborn will do the task asked by the demons.

Sanguine whorshipers

These are organization or gangster which mainly act as slavers. They worship sanguine and perform sex arts or sex ritual to earn profit or gain power.

​They intend to capture women in skyrim to archieve thier means.

​There are several results which will happen after capture.

​They intend to seduce the women in skyrim by providing drugs, loan.

They open brothel in skyrim to earn profit

​Some of them may be controlled by sanguine demon.

Some of them may provide the sex ritual to gain power.

post-15065-0-41868400-1503286394_thumb.jpg

When there is darkness, there will be hope.

​A secret organization is intend to slay the demons , destroy the sanguine worshipers in order to keep skyrim women safe.

They:

-fight the saguine demons

-intend to destroy the slavers

-will secue the people who captured by the demons,

join them to defeat the darkness or be defeated and trainned as a new slut

The Above are the general ideas of the mod

What are you guys opinions 

Now 2 tentacle attack haved been finished and a new monster

​1. tentacle attack : tentacle out from hand

​2. tentacle space : tentacle out from the space on ground

​both will have a chance to trigger estrus tentalce attack which can be modified in MCM

preview pricture included

post-15065-0-25758000-1505096089_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-57637800-1505096098_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-50852000-1505096108_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-73185200-1505096125_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-83038700-1505096133_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-86149200-1505096140_thumb.jpg

1. Are these going to have to be lore friendly?

2. How do you plan to make the models and animations, then coordinate with More Nasty Creatures creator to add all these in?

1. Well, it depends on how do you define that. As its mainly a sex creature mod and several sex organization and doesn't alter other things. I think the mod will be lore friendly.

2. I have some creature resources could use for the mod. As for the animations, since I am not good at it, may be I will use some animation from other mod such as the dlc and estrus. I would appreciate if some one want to help to make new tentacle animations though . It will has its own system and may be not coordinate with more nasty creature.

Well first of all contrary to your view, I think there are plenty of reasons why the Dragonborn can be a slut:

- Dragons are lusty beings (look at all the things they had sex with) so Dragonborns can naturally be lusty too

- This is a medieval fantasy world. I wouldn't be surprised if the town folks have orgies in the inn every night.

- Adventurers and bounty hunters who face life threats everyday are often less self restraint

- The Dragonborn got hit by spells, curse or cursed items that turn her into a slut

- The Dragonborn starts normal and naturally becomes more and more slutty as her sex experience grows

... and so on.

I also think this mod may benefit working with SexLab Aroused Redux, SexLab Blush when Aroused, and similar mods.

Sanguine Demons

Currently my idea would be like this: any NPC with no name you encounter has a chance be a Sanguine demon, which includes: bandits, guards, random assassins, npcs in radiant quest events, etc. They will transform (much like transform into werewolf or vampire lord) and attack you when you talk to them or get close to them. 

After being "trained" the player will catch a disease that can only be either temporarily cured by being "trained" again, or by a very taxing process of seeking help from the secret organization.

As for traps a new rune trap spell (maybe call it Sanguine's Rune) should easily do it.

Sanguine Worshipers

The idea I have is to add more radiant events you encounter on the road, which include people treating you with nice wine and food, trying to hook you up, giving you free skooma, etc. If you accept their offer there is a chance you get the disease aforementioned. Once you got the disease they will ask you to do their bidding in exchange for a temporary cure.

Secret Organization

I would just simply make them Vigilantes of Stendarr since this is exactly what they are doing anyway (or maybe a vigilantes sub-faction, like the dawn guards), so I see no point deliberately creating a new faction.

While I do agree that having the secret organization be related in some way with the Vigilants makes sense, I just wanted to suggest that, given the  content of a few fairly popular mods here on LL, that it might also make sense for them to be related to Dibella's followers (a small secret order especially trained to combat Sanguine's corruptions - which obviously doesn't mean they always win). That also reminds me of some anime I've seen, but maybe that's just my brain.

It may complicate things, but the demons could also be 'competing' for captives (based on type, tactics, etc). All are subject to Prince Sanguine, but the Dukes and Barons of Oblivion may have their own rivalries.  This could be a way to have the player interacting with the mod frequently while at the same time having at least a chance that the "training" by Demon A negates some of the training effects of Demon B. Personally, I think that it would be more interesting/fun to have a dynamic long-running "struggle" than an inescapable and inevitable outcome. Something like this might also be a way to allow for plenty of time/space for doing other things in Skyrim.

That said, this sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play. It also sounds like it would be a rather enormous undertaking. Best of luck with it.

Well first of all contrary to your view, I think there are plenty of reasons why the Dragonborn can be a slut:

- Dragons are lusty beings (look at all the things they had sex with) so Dragonborns can naturally be lusty too

- This is a medieval fantasy world. I wouldn't be surprised if the town folks have orgies in the inn every night.

- Adventurers and bounty hunters who face life threats everyday are often less self restraint

- The Dragonborn got hit by spells, curse or cursed items that turn her into a slut

- The Dragonborn starts normal and naturally becomes more and more slutty as her sex experience grows

... and so on.

I also think this mod may benefit working with SexLab Aroused Redux, SexLab Blush when Aroused, and similar mods.

Sanguine Demons

Currently my idea would be like this: any NPC with no name you encounter has a chance be a Sanguine demon, which includes: bandits, guards, random assassins, npcs in radiant quest events, etc. They will transform (much like transform into werewolf or vampire lord) and attack you when you talk to them or get close to them. 

After being "trained" the player will catch a disease that can only be either temporarily cured by being "trained" again, or by a very taxing process of seeking help from the secret organization.

As for traps a new rune trap spell (maybe call it Sanguine's Rune) should easily do it.

Sanguine Worshipers

The idea I have is to add more radiant events you encounter on the road, which include people treating you with nice wine and food, trying to hook you up, giving you free skooma, etc. If you accept their offer there is a chance you get the disease aforementioned. Once you got the disease they will ask you to do their bidding in exchange for a temporary cure.

Secret Organization

I would just simply make them Vigilantes of Stendarr since this is exactly what they are doing anyway (or maybe a vigilantes sub-faction, like the dawn guards), so I see no point deliberately creating a new faction.

First thanks for providing some interesting ideas.

1. I know dragon are lust being in some background and it would make sense if dragonborn can naturally become a lust. But what if you havnt become a   dragonborn. As I play through the game, I am not always become dragonborn at first. And I tend play though as I think its means to be how to survive in a world such as skyrim. As so, the dragonborn can be difficult to defeat and if even if it defeat by enemies the only mod now have some training background story is sanguine s Debauchery which you enslaved the dragonborn which is a mod I think is quite bored. And other mods such as Defeat it only give a train to dragonborn and then dragonborn can be go away which is so unrealistic

The only mods I have found that can let dragonborn from pure to slut is some quest mod which will end up enslave the dragon such as Devious Cidhna, All Delzaron, 's lovecraft novels series which is very quest based but lack of interactive, trap in a rubber tube also a good mod. These are good mods but can not provide you a continue immersive sex experience in the skyrim. As I said before, I enjoy the world system such as Zelda which is not mainly focus on the quest but instead of giving a chance you can experience the world. Which is a mod type I would like create.

2. Your idea about Sanguine Demons and worshipers is great and I will definitely put on concern some kind of some radiant quests

3. As I don't intend to use the existed organization because I want avoid much mod confliction as I can to provide a stable game experience and you can uninstall the mod as simple as you could

well good luck... though to be honest based on my experience these types of ambitious projects never get very far. Hope you prove me wrong though!

Thanks for the advice. This is a what type of project well depends on my time spent and efforts. I frankly cant speak anything now because It mainly now a idea thread and still need to learn a lot of stuff since this is my first attempt to create a such mod. But this project will be released step by step by adding different things , which in very step, there will be something can catch you guys interest to play with instead of a big ambitious projects. But who knows what it could end like lol.

I like your idea of the mod 

Idea npc be posseded by a demon

the evil worshippers some of them are controled againts their will

Random encounter chances

I heard that doing tentacles is real hard there is not a lot of animations i know of except estrus

Still i like that you want to do it step by step and make the mods grow instead of wanting to try to do everything at once and never release it

oh having a potion that heal (exorcist) the npc that are possesed would be cool doing a radiant quest for the good group to get the missing ingrediant

If you want to stay true to the lore, it would be more suitable to call demons as daedras of Sanguine.

I also like that in a fight, Dragonborn is hard to beat. But as seen with Miraak, DB is still susceptible in their desire for power. Possibly a scenario where you started from a position of weakness to superiority when it comes to sexuality. Whether enslavement or sexual freedom and etc.

Beside the Vigilant of Stendarr vs daedra theme, you could also have a Dibella vs Sanguine in that while both may involve sexual activities, Dibella is more towards enlightment while Sanguine is more of a hedonistic nature.

If you intent to incorporate some story telling/world building idea, consider writing one now as your guide in making the mod. I don't know, maybe sexual slavers rings and brothels are run by Sanguine cultists to spread his influence or something lol

• 2 weeks later...

Having some kind of lore or event to "start" being a slut is actually a great idea. Something like getting corrupted over time and do more wild things...

Thats whats have been missing for me... Either i start as a total slut, which is kind of boring, or i pretend to be a pure girl which need to do things to stay alive... but sadly skyrim provides to much means to get money so you can to several thing before prostitution becomes a real option (if approached with real life moral standards) and if i manage to play it along a little bit my corruption gets high faster than my heroine can undress ;)....

A step inbetween to get corrupted by sanguine who fastens the corruption process is a great idea.

Looks like a promising idea so far.  Honestly even if the mod was just "add Sanguine enemies" that can show up in dungeons/as non-lethal town events it could be a lot of fun.  

One thing I do recommend is to try to build the mod in such a way that it works well in the base game.  In other words something you can install and leave in your game for a long period of time without it taking over.  It could be fun to "complete" one of the routes, say falling to the Sanguine demons, and then be able to keep adventuring in Skyrim with new estrus powers without it affecting the base game that much.

It wouldn't even be that lore-breaking, the Dragonborn can end up with their soul promised to like 6 different Daedric Princes by the time they finish the main quest, that's going to get awkward in the after-life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived