Ashra XIII Posted October 29, 2017 Posted October 29, 2017 I don't get hyped for new mods anymore, because it often leads to disappointment. But I will say that if this mod gets made it would pretty much be my favorite mod of all time! I love tentacle stuff in general, but I also really love the concept of having my character 'broken down' either through seduction, force, or drugs (or some combination!).    Sanguine Demons Currently my idea would be like this: any NPC with no name you encounter has a chance be a Sanguine demon, which includes: bandits, guards, random assassins, npcs in radiant quest events, etc. They will transform (much like transform into werewolf or vampire lord) and attack you when you talk to them or get close to them.  I loved all the ideas in your post, but this one stood out for me most of all because it could be used to add a sexy surprise to otherwise mundane encounters. The first thing that popped into my head was that encounter in Dark Souls 3 where you run into a bunch of worshipers on a rooftop who look pretty normal, until you get close enough and one of them explodes into this horrible monster that completely wrecks you if you don't know what's coming.
Rangerguy Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 Can't wait for a playble version of this. Wish I could help speed it along.
aragonit Posted November 26, 2017 Posted November 26, 2017 Some kind of reward system would need to be implemented. Like the "Wear and Tear" damage, get some really cool buffs, or get some uber-cool armor and weapon set you can earn by following the way of Sanguine / Dibella. I like the idea of Sanguine / Dibella competition, dark / light side of lust
GodlikeME123 Posted January 31, 2018 Posted January 31, 2018 im guessing this mod still isn't done yet Â
lordgdavid Posted April 2, 2018 Posted April 2, 2018 Hope this one gets finished, I wonder about the lack of this kind of content for skyrim though. Good luck to you OP!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.