Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

hm after installing Ozmo's High Res Texture Pack and playing around with the 'showracemenu' I noticed that his textures do not apply to all races added by MBP. And that I get visible seamlines between head and bodies (even with races supported by the pack e.g. Rens Mystic Elves)' date=' not to speak of low res textures for all races not supported by Ozmo's texture pack.

So I have to ask: Is there a complete High Res Texture Pack für MBP++?

Would it help to install XEOSP++ to further increase the eye candy?

[/quote']

That is the problem with hi rez skin textures is you have some good and some normal. The visible seamlines are normal. You can help get rid of some of the starkness of the seam by editing your oblivion.ini file (the one in your my documents folder where your save games are) to bFaceGenTexturing=0 (default is =1).

Your only other choice is to go find some hi rez face textures.

There is not a complete hi rez texture pack for MBP or MBP++ that I have ever seen.

XeoSP++, unlike MBP will replace almost every vanilla NPC in the game so just be aware of that. MBP is a passive mod that you have to download a separate plugin to change vanilla NPC's.

XeoSP++ will not interfere with MBP/MBP++ IF you follow the instructions for the XeoSP++ installation exactly.

Cheers,

Greg

does that mean hi rez texture cannot be added to mbb race? since I frustated how my Lop Ear Mini head texture cannot be changed into high rez one. if itcan be change please guide us' date='

[/quote']

Sure you can change it, you just have to find some hi rez MBP textures. I do not have any links so you are going to have to search around here, the nexus and perhaps even google to see if you can find some.

I just find it at Loverslab, well haven't tried it though it tooks hours of hours sitting and snoring hope it works it xD

Hey still thanks for replying! :)

CHEERS!

In case somebody wondering, I downloaded it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2460

Hope the files will last long and works (Haven't tried it myself)

*EDIT*

Tried that mod and works perfectly fine and flawlessly! recomended for MBP users

• 1 month later...

Hey guys - I always get following problem after installing MBP (regardless whether AIO or file by file):

- NPC and me walk stiffy. The move animation is certainly broken.

- After reinstalling HGEC & Womans_Move_Animation_Replacer my character works again, but NPC's are still stiffy. Things like NoMaaM_BBB_Animation_Theatre doesn't solve the problem either.

It's a fresh install of Oblivion+SI. I'm using BOSS & OBMM with bsa redirection.

Any ideas of how to get the NPC's walking properly again? Or, even better, to get them walking like the PC in Womans_Move_Animation_Replacer? ;)

Hey guys - I always get following problem after installing MBP (regardless whether AIO or file by file):

- NPC and me walk stiffy. The move animation is certainly broken.

- After reinstalling HGEC & Womans_Move_Animation_Replacer my character works again' date=' but NPC's are still stiffy. Things like NoMaaM_BBB_Animation_Theatre doesn't solve the problem either.

It's a fresh install of Oblivion+SI. I'm using BOSS & OBMM with bsa redirection.

Any ideas of how to get the NPC's walking properly again? Or, even better, to get them walking like the PC in Womans_Move_Animation_Replacer? ;)

[/quote']

Something more is going on here. MBP is a passive mod - what this means is it doesn't do anything to your game until you install another mod that uses it. Are you sure it is not Xeo or EURN or some other mod you have installed. It may be something that looks innocuous, but is none the less the culprit.

Post your load order just so we can eliminate that variable.

As to getting a sexy walk going, sure you can do this via several different mods. The one I use is this: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28223

NOTE: that is purely a walk animation mod mainly for NPC's. You will need NoMaaM for the other animations (or something similar). The sensual walks mod contains most of the popular walks (including the pretty woman one).

• 3 weeks later...

Modular Beautiful People (MBP) 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4.[/color]

seem broken sumthing about not alowing split downloads do you have a new link::huh::huh::huh::huh:

What the message is saying is that too many folks have downloaded the file and that it is temporarily disabled.

I have posted an alternate link to MBP 1.4a in the OP. I would not mix and match the 4shared files with the mediafire ones. Download all four files from only one source to make sure that you get a working plugin.

Hi. thanks for the tutorial but its not working for me I have a fresh install im following the instructions. When i get to the Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a part after i overwrite the 2 esm i get a crap load of overwrite boxs takes for ever to get through and it wasn't listed in the tutorial. Also happens on the mbp++ step also.

Well i click yes to everything and get done and install the textures i choose oily for the textures and faces. But when i get in game the faces are slightly a different color or just doesnt match its a bit distracting. I have tried bFaceGenTexturing=1 and bFaceGenTexturing=0 same effect.

My goal is to have a lop ears elf and diablo elf + oily with a texture that looks good from head to toe. I wouldn't mind kaleen and some of the xeo races but that's for another time.

any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What are the MBP plus plus files called? In Nexus there's just the one main file and two sub files' date=' I don't understand what I'm meant to be using.

I am such a noob

[/quote']

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37368

On the descriptions tab are a 4 part link to install MBP 1.4a - you install that FIRST. Then on the files tab you will find MBP++ v98a - you install this next.