Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

After uninstalling MBP 1.4a, and MBP++, and then using the AIO listed in cyb3r's thread on page 1 here, I tried again.  I see what you mean about the number of files I was missing! 

Unfortunately, those women still insist on wearing clothes during sex.  Here is my new load order.

Oblivion.esm Active
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
    Lovers with PK.esm
    LoversCreature.esm
    x117race.esm Version
    Chanpon.esm
    DLCShiveringIsles.esp
    DLCHorseArmor.esp
    DLCOrrery.esp
    DLCVileLair.esp
    DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
    DLCSpellTomes.esp
    DLCThievesDen.esp
    DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
    DLCFrostcrag.esp Active
    Knights.esp Active
    LoversFSE.esp
    LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
    LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
    LoversRaperS.esp
    LoversJoburg.esp
    LoversPayBandit.esp
    Lovers with PK.esp
    LoversCreature.esp
    LoversMB2.esp
    LoversSlaveTrader.esp
    LoversStupidNpc.esp
    zzEstrus.esp
    DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esP
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
    x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
    Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
    x117race.esp
    x117Race ENG Race.esp
    Lop-ears Elf.esp
    LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
    LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Ok, couple of things:

1. Move your bashed patch up above  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp so that the bottom of your LO is:

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

2. Next, disable ALL lovers esm & esp files and build a bashed patch (pulling most of your MBP files into it).  To see what gets merged into your bashed patch - look at the red files in the spoiler of this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

3. After building your bashed patch, now enable all lovers esm & esp files and start your game.  Go into the settings scroll of estrus and disable (turn off) the BU\nudeshy deal. 

4. Then cast your lovers settings spell and specify what clothes to take off for both men and women.

5. Enjoy your naked toons...... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

so i downloaded the AIO OMOD and my game actually started (big progress) but the females breasts seem to go in crazy directions for some reason.  I obviously did something wrong but im just not sure what. 

Heres my load order:post-138057-0-60975500-1363976848_thumb.png  and #2: post-138057-0-16202400-1363976873_thumb.png

also the one other OMOD i have installed is No MaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1

Edit 3/23:  at this point would it be simply easier to re-install Oblivion and start from scratch?  or is there hope for me?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this! I followed your instructions and it works very well! The game seems a little slow though. I'll have to figure out why. Meeby it's all the other programs I'm running/crap I'm downloading. Cause I only have two mods installed right now. 

Can I use War Cry with Mbp++? It does add some races so I'm unsure. Is there any War Cry like mod that does NOT add races? I remember hearing about some that just added content to dungeons so I'll look around. 

Funny story, I didn't realize Bash was so easy to use before last night. Why the hell do all the tutorials go into techno babble when all they have to say is right click, click that, select what you need... yeah. Over-complicated much? Bash SCARED me before! lol.

One question about Bash, do the esps included in my bash esp count towards my esp limit or just the bash tag?

Thanks again!

To use MBP++ you first need to install MBP 1.4a and THEN install MBP++.

Yes, you can install the MBP plugins with Warcry as the MBP plugins are a passive (resource) plugin.  They do not impact vanilla characters.

ALL esm\esp files that are in your oblivion\data\ folder COUNT towards your 256 hard limit and it makes NO difference if those plugins are enabled or not (or even merged into your bashed patch).  Your soft limit may or may not allow you to have that many depending on your computer specifications.

One major thing that merging does accomplish is resolving conflicts and that alone is worth a bunch!  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The body skins are wildly distributed all over the 'Characters' texture folder.

Many races are simply using the Imperial skin - Ainmhi, Chanpon, Horkew, Lolita and Miqote to name a few.

Others are using specialized, even gender-specifically named folders: Blood Witch and Blood Witcher have their own respective directories.

Some races have eponymous folders: Humans are using a folder named 'Human', Lineage Elves and their dark counterparts have their textures stored in the 'Lineage' folder. There are 'LycanthropeElf', 'IceElf', Tabaxi' and 'Tang Mo' folders. The various Mystic Elves, Viera and Wolf Elves are using textures found in the 'Ren' folder.

I found a BAIN-ready archive for MBP++ (2 parts to be exact) with Chocolate Elves and x117 race just out of pure luck and so far it looks nice. It's just that the Wizard File is chinese but that's not really important because it's only for choosing the racial skills for Moonshadow Elves as it seems and what kind of face stripes you want for Miqote race eh and tatoos for Moonshadow Elves.

Lotsa merged hair modules and a real mannequin mod (for showing of armors/clothes like in shopping malls) inside too.

Here's the link: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=373841&uk=2315913911

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here are three links that should help you getting MBP installed.

What it boils down to is this: Either your OBMM, your Oblivion patch or both seem to be outdated. Getting the 1.1.12 version of OBMM and checking if your game is patched to version 1.2.0416, or simply extracting the MBP files from the OMOD and then manually installing them should work.

• 3 months later...

I downloaded the AIO OMOD torrent file that was linked to in the original post.  I added it to my Nexus Mod Manager, and when I click on it to install it, it says it is "preparing" and then my RAM usage goes from 10% to 95% (or so) and my computer freezes and I have to force shut down.  Also I have 16gb of RAM so there must just be something wrong here but I have no idea what.

When I installed this before I had to use OBMM to install it. NMM couldn't handle it then and likely can't handle it now. If you consider changing mod managers from NMM you might just decide to try WyreBash expecially since to do this and other mods you will need to "bash" the mods anyway. It is a big learning curve over NMM yes, however it has way more tools and Oblivion modders and users are very familiar with Wyre Bash as it has been around for some time so you should be able to find help or get assistance when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I try to extract the four 4shared MBP 1.4a zips but it says the files are corrupt.

Is this a problem on my end or is anyone else having this?

Make sure you are using the latest version of 7zip

Also only extract one file (the first one) and it will pull from the others.

Also make sure that all four parts are in the same folder. It should then extract it to one single extracted folder. (at least if memory serves me correctly)

I click on the first file, select extract using 7zip and let it do its thing. If still having a problem try re-downloading the files and make sure you have all the parts to that file.

• 2 months later...

i instalt everything like in the first post, some newer file, everything works so far just the body is a problem, they are completly white.

i think i have to instal some mesh or texture but i dont know witch one and where.

also it looks like some of the text ingame is japanes know. only geting a bunch full of funny icons...

• 3 months later...

been trying to install and get this to work for a while now
so far so good until i try to install (MBP) modular beautiful people 2ch-edition (full) on omod, when it is about to finish installing it gives me
error: invalid mod script
Parser Errors:
47,67: Unexpected input: ",".
47,266: Unexpected input: "\\r\\n".

then says 
failure : the mod was not activated
any idea what i manged to mess up to make it do that?

(edit)

found the problem, was using NMM instead of OMOD >.<

Edited by 9_Drunk_Ninja_Foxes