Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

Hi likeabau5

MBP++ is supposed to overwrite textures from Modular Beautiful People. Let it overwrite them. This is a good example of why loading the mods in a particular order is important and why MBP++ is loaded after Modular Beautiful People.

Hi likeabau5

MBP++ is supposed to overwrite textures from Modular Beautiful People. Let it overwrite them. This is a good example of why loading the mods in a particular order is important and why MBP++ is loaded after Modular Beautiful People.

After that, when I try to load it, it just keeps going back to the screen where it says Play, Data Files, Options, Quit. I did BOSS and everything.

Hi likeabau5' date='

Are you using OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2097 ?

If you aren't yet using it I can highly recommend it as it will save you a lot of grief.

Having OBMM should make the problem you describe go away. Let me know if you want some help.

[/quote']

So these are the mods in OBMM: MBP v1.4 (full), Beautiful People 2ch-Ed, HGEC Body Replacer, and MBP++. I installed it in the order the guide told me to, but i can't get it to start up.

I just retried' date=' and the thing is, the Modular People 1.4 says the textures don't match with the 1.8 2ch-Ed textures. Now when I try, it just crashes and says Oblivion has stopped working.

[/quote']

Well, looks like you are confused a bit. Both 1.4 and 1.8 are the same mod just different versions, with 1.8 being the latest. You don't HAVE to install 1.8 if you don't want to. If you do install it after installing 1.4. 1.4 will be fine for all lovers mods as nothing requires 1.8 that I am aware of.

Now if you want to install MBP++ you will do that after installing the above.

Hope that clears it up.

Hi and thanks a lot for the help on this installing. I just found the ++ version but noted that it is now version .098 instead of .094 and it is one part and it is now larger, over 1 GB. Should we still follow your guide for load order? thanks so much for this help.

I have been using HGEC with a H Cup default, will that mess up the changes that MBP makes?

Stick with the guide as the later version just contains updates and additional content. Actually the best method is to grap an all-in-one MBP/MBP++/x117 download that way you can skip most of the steps :)

See OP for deposit files link for AIO OMOD: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812

or

AIO OMOD via torrent: (see post 119) http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812&page=12

Any cup size of HGEC will be dandy with MBP :)

Great thanks i will use that mega file that sounds like the best way to go, thank you so much for helping us walk this path, which is a bit complex at times but i see the goal is well worth it :)

thanks for the reply on the Cup Size..that is good to hear...my main companion has a custom K Cup that I designed for her and she will be happy to hear about that too.

I am installing MBP and 1.4 OMOD wont show up in the mod window of my OMOD installer, Other OMODs appear fine, but that one wont, nor will the big combined OMOD that was made of MBP+all the other stuff. Is it just because they are so big? the OP here says they should appear in a few seconds..but so far, no joy on either of these..whcih makes me think maybe they were corrupted...or something. just checking. One step at a time. I got BP Fixed ti install ok, just need to get the other parts in.

strange cris mine loads fine but i don't have many omod's actually i remember obmm getting slower the more you add to it i stick with wrye installers personally the only reason i made the omod was for the community :)

ps rogue thanks for adding the links to my omod in the op ^^

Any advice for downloading Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed? When I try to download from Ravishare and click the create download link every single time the page says the website is too busy to give me the link. When i download the 3 part files and run the .exe it gets about 95% done then some error in a language I can't understand pops in a seperate window. When I click the button that would usually be labeled ok the window just repops indefinitely. When I click what would be the cancel button the extraction of the files stops and the new .zip file is labeled as corrupt if I try to extract it.

Any advice for downloading Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed? When I try to download from Ravishare and click the create download link every single time the page says the website is too busy to give me the link. When i download the 3 part files and run the .exe it gets about 95% done then some error in a language I can't understand pops in a seperate window. When I click the button that would usually be labeled ok the window just repops indefinitely. When I click what would be the cancel button the extraction of the files stops and the new .zip file is labeled as corrupt if I try to extract it.

I'll make a alternative link for you to download the OMOD version MBP 180 Fix.

:edit: Here you go :D

(MBP) 2ched 180 fix 1.0.omod.7z - 295.9 Mb

Thank you very much edtide25 for taking the time to upload an omod. I don't very much like to download multi-part files unless theres no other choice. multi-part means theres a bigger chance at a link becoming damaged or corrupted. Or sometimes as is the case here the main file doesn't like it if you don't download all the files numerically.

• 2 weeks later...

This guide has been a real help, but I've run into a snag. In game, the Khajiit all have blotches of skin tone from the other races. The argonians also have blotches, but it seems to only be from other argonian colors. There may be a fix to this somewhere, but I haven't found it. Help would be much appreciated.

This guide has been a real help' date=' but I've run into a snag. In game, the Khajiit all have blotches of skin tone from the other races. The argonians also have blotches, but it seems to only be from other argonian colors. There may be a fix to this somewhere, but I haven't found it. Help would be much appreciated.

[/quote']

Bh995, we need a bit more information to help. :(

1. Have you archive invalidated via bsa redirection?

2. Posting a screen shot is extremely helpful - you don't have to do this but it does help define what blotches means.

3. Post your load order.

Please use a spoiler for load orders and pictures :)

Ok, here's the image and my current load order. As far as I haven't archive invalidated, though I must admit that I don't entirely know what you mean.

qMNzn.png

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

PrisonIrons.esp

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Knights.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

ZMCPlayerSlave.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

GalerionLeveling-v11.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Your load order doesn't look bad so that is not the problem.

You do need to delete LoversBackup2.esp as it is built into lovers with pk.esp revision 90 and up.

And once you finish the short quest for ZMCPlayerSlave.esp - uninstall it as it was a beta proof of concept mod that is meant to be played and then uninstalled.

Archive invalidation via bsa redirection is to put it in simple terms how you tell oblivion not to look at the vanilla bsa to pull it's textures and meshes. The bsa file is basically a fancy 7zip file that Bethesda came up with. By doing the archive invalidation you are telling Oblivion now to look first for loose files in your data directory under the meshes/sounds/textures folders.

Link explaining how to do this and it also give more info than you can shake a stick at on the how's and why's as well as history: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

You can use OBMM to do this and there is a picture of the pop up box further down the page.

This "should" get rid of the texture mapping issue that you are having.