Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

• 2 weeks later...

I use 7zip winrar and Universal Extractor if one spews out a error I just try the next one. Sometimes errors will appear if you have a long folder path and then try to extract a zip/rar in the farthest folder. Gimp does it as well when trying to read a texture file and you just unzip a file look at it unzip another file inside that file look at it and keep making the folder path longer and longer eventually gimp will throw out a error about it not being a proper file or something like that but moving the mesh and texture file to the first folder will fix the error and it will be able to load up the texture file.

• 8 months later...

So I have installed Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed, and Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus, but I'm not able to get  Modular Beautiful People (MBP) 2ch-Edition (Full) to work. As in, I'm having trouble extracting the files with 7zip.

In game, everyone has black eyes, but the many races have jumbled or missing features when creating a character. It's quite scary.

Can anyone help me with that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You only extract part one.  It will then pull from part 2 through 4 (make sure all parts are in the same folder together).  Make CERTAIN you use the latest version of 7zip to extract part 1.  Winrar WILL NOT WORK and will produce errors every time.

I'll work on replacing the media fire links with mega ones.

You are doing something wrong on your end then.  I just downloaded all four files from 4shared, then right clicked on the first file, then selected 7zip, then selected extract here and bang, it was unzipped.  Note, this is an OMOD file that you need to install with OBMM.

Again, make sure ALL FOUR FILES are in the same folder before trying to extract as per my instructions below.

Cheers,

Greg.

NOTE: I have also added a megaZ link for the all in one (MBP1.4a, MBP++.94a and x117++0.78) to the OP as well as megaZ links to the four part MBP 1.4a files.

Ok i downloaded the 98a full and 98a sub and i tried to use the HJ-split by puting it in the same folder as both of them but when i do the join & injput and go to the folder with both of them and click on the first one it just keeps opening until there is nothing. In my folder there is the esp and esm files but i cant seem to select them with the HJ-split so what extaly am i supposed to join? if i just click select on the folder it opens up to options and data. If i do the data then it just opens up to the meshes and textures without the esp and esm files there.

You don't use HJ split for anything with v98a full and the sub.  You install the full and then install the sub.  The sub is just the esm/esp files.

The instructions were for an old version that had multiple files that needed to be merged.  You just install the newer version.  I updated the OP to show this.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I signed up to inform you all that I installed it and everything went well, but then I installed OOO and it's irreversibly screwed as far as I can tell. Maybe if I installed OOO first things would have been fine.  Just a bit of a warning.

Somewhere was a topic with instructions where you can install: OCO+SetBody+MBP+FCOM (OOO+MMM+Franc+WarCry).... all together...