Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

41 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

This is terrible. Whoever's doing this needs to chill. Why even bother??

It could be someone that got banned and is pissed off about it, or it could be some people don't like the adult nature of the site and want to shut it down, or it could simply be some people being assholes and doing it for fun. There are lots of reasons people would do it.

One time one of the Sims 4 animators threatened a member of a pirate site about sharing his Patreon stuff and pissed the whole pirate site off and then a couples days later LL got hit with a huge DDOS attack that lasted 2 weeks.

41 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

I guess "Cloudflare" doesn't work...

Nowadays there is no way to stop a DDOS attack Cloudflare can deflect a lot of it but can't stop it. It's not just bots anymore they use both bots and script flooding to overwhelm the server(s).

Ashal moved the site to a even more expense server with better security a couple of days ago that should help but will also cause it's own problems in re-stabilizing the site. And the server they had been using was already pretty expense.

On 3/10/2019 at 7:03 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Does anyone gets an error 504 when try to connect to Lovers Lab, or is just me?

Today I could not even browse it!

Does anyone else face the same issue?

I did and I miss your interesting message which give me the impression I am cleverer than yesterday...

53 minutes ago, namaradus said:

It could be someone that got banned and is pissed off about it, or it could be some people don't like the adult nature of the site and want to shut it down, or it could simply be some people being assholes and doing it for fun. There are lots of reasons people would do it.

One time one of the Sims 4 animators threatened a member of a pirate site about sharing his Patreon stuff and pissed the whole pirate site off and then a couples days later LL got hit with a huge DDOS attack that lasted 2 weeks.

53 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Nowadays there is no way to stop a DDOS attack Cloudflare can deflect a lot of it but can't stop it. It's not just bots anymore they use both bots and script flooding to overwhelm the server(s).

Ashal moved the site to a even more expense server with better security a couple of days ago that should help but will also cause it's own problems in re-stabilizing the site. And the server they had been using was already pretty expense.

41 minutes ago, SimJMFan said:

There will be always people who prefer to destroy than create. Maybe because they are only able to destroy.

1 hour ago, TheGuardDuck said:

This is terrible. Whoever's doing this needs to chill. Why even bother??

I guess "Cloudflare" doesn't work...

3 hours ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

Yeah, this morning I tried to get on LL, and it just crashed. Only until now it's working.

I actually get a 502 error.

Yeah, I got such errors often, 404, 504, 502 and yesterday I  got the error MySQL server is gone.

Cloudflare always worked and the issue was between Cloudflare and LoverLab.

I guess there's an issue in LL database and the issue is gone further.

I can't disagree about bots and DDOS attacks, because we all saw some weeks ago the captcha when try to log in, just to verify that we are not bots.    

13 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

Idea: Can shemale Sims be made to use urinals? That would be funny!

There is no such gender in Sims 3.

A She-male is a modded female sim.

So it uses the urinals as female.

A She-male is a male with female breast but in sims 3 they are two different skeletons and they can not be together.

But still, the answer lies there.(male/female skeleton mix)

I haven’t used the Pole dance for quite a long time. It used to work, but now It does not anymore and I would mind to find why.

image.png.b8876f4dfa074ea066ea032e65626364.png
As shown in pic 1 I enabled strip dance autonomy and I saved  poledanceanimations.package in the Passion directory. ( pic 2)

image.png.07f1e704a5116b450a99052d09e6d6d2.png

When I click on the pole dance it reacts as Passion does not find the poleanimations.package. I got the Pie menu but nothing happened Pic 3).

image.png.43a472f86254b27d99d25d43454def22.png

It would be great find what did I miss.
Thanks.
Cheer

19 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

There is no such gender in Sims 3.

A She-male is a modded female sim.

So it uses the urinals as female.

A She-male is a male with female breast but in sims 3 they are two different skeletons and they can not be together.

But still, the answer lies there.(male/female skeleton mix)

I know, but I meant, can it be modded so that females with the shemale flag can be enabled to use the urinals? I think it would be a clever addition to the mod, although, it might be pointless, because most urinals are behind male-only-locked doors.

11 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I haven’t used the Pole dance for quite a long time. It used to work, but now It does not anymore and I would mind to find why.

image.png.b8876f4dfa074ea066ea032e65626364.png
As shown in pic 1 I enabled strip dance autonomy and I saved  poledanceanimations.package in the Passion directory. ( pic 2)

image.png.07f1e704a5116b450a99052d09e6d6d2.png

When I click on the pole dance it reacts as Passion does not find the poleanimations.package. I got the Pie menu but nothing happened Pic 3).

image.png.43a472f86254b27d99d25d43454def22.png

It would be great find what did I miss.
Thanks.
Cheer

It seams that everything is OK.

So it must be either your sim or the pole.

Try first to delete the pole and add a new one to see if it's fixed and if not, reset your sim and try the pole.

Tell me if that fix anything.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:34 PM, TwilightStorm said:

It seams that everything is OK.

So it must be either your sim or the pole.

Try first to delete the pole and add a new one to see if it's fixed and if not, reset your sim and try the pole.

Tell me if that fix anything.

Thank you for your fast answer. I wanted to reply as quick as you but I had again issues to connect to LL.

I deleted the pole, downloaded a new one, and nothing changed. After I make a "Town reset" and again nothing changed. The Sims recognize the object because when I clic on it, the sim walt to there and as soon as she is close to it, the picture on the top left of the screen vanished without message.

Nevermind.

Cheers

thank you for answering.

The new mod is passion_2.7.2.2. Previously (version 2.5-2.7.2.1), the menu looked like an attached image.

I clicked on the furniture and chose passionate behavior from the purple heart. Is there no way to do this anymore?
Then I tried 2.7.2.1 and 2.6.6.6. But now the purple heart does not appear.

what.jpg

3 hours ago, cutie_tnmn said:

All furniture can not choose the passion.

If passion is loaded, the menu of passion and erotic appears.

This means that passion is not loaded by the game.

You should have only one version of passion in your mods folder.

Can you screenshot your mods folder with all packages that it contains?

This will be helpful to find the issue.

When I played in the official town, a purple heart appeared!
I do not know the cause, but I could distinguish the possible patterns.
The two "custom worlds" I own do not display purple hearts. These are so.

MyStudio by Angelia-The Exchange-Community-The Sims 3 
https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2758612

Catmint
ttp: //kikireco.kikirara.jp/kr/archives/252

I play in another "custom world". A purple heart has appeared in another "custom world"!
Thank you very much!

Hey TwilightStorm,

I don't know if those are issues or I do something wrong, but things with shemale sims doesn't work well for me. Lately I tried to create transgender woman (for the first time), I downloaded cmarnyc penis for female (Alternate Nude Bottom, cuz I heard that this one is compatible with sex mods like yours and Oniki's), in a game I marked fem sim as shemale and added her nude outfit bottom with that penis, but...here the problem starts. 

1) When shemale enter the passion, her/his penis stays soft

2) When I ended passion actions shemale sim cannot change her nude outfit to regular one. i tried change it using your outfit changer and wardrobe, but nothing happens. When I reset sim it become invisible O_o

Currently, I am using passion 2.7.2.2.

Screenshot-15.jpg

45 minutes ago, Nemiga said:

Hey TwilightStorm,

I don't know if those are issues or I do something wrong, but things with shemale sims doesn't work well for me. Lately I tried to create transgender woman (for the first time), I downloaded cmarnyc penis for female (Alternate Nude Bottom, cuz I heard that this one is compatible with sex mods like yours and Oniki's), in a game I marked fem sim as shemale and added her nude outfit bottom with that penis, but...here the problem starts. 

1) When shemale enter the passion, her/his penis stays soft

2) When I ended passion actions shemale sim cannot change her nude outfit to regular one. i tried change it using your outfit changer and wardrobe, but nothing happens. When I reset sim it become invisible O_o

Currently, I am using passion 2.7.2.2.

This is a sim corruption. That's why it's invisible in all outfits.

Try to reset it and use MC Edit in CAS to see what is going on with it's outfits.

To set up a She-Male you need cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package from cmar and the sim should be YA/A. and NOT TEEN.

When use use this outfit that is only for nude, it does not affect any other outfits, use cmar penis sliders to see if they work on it.

If they work on it, they work with passion and any other mod that use this penis object.

You don't need to enable or disable the she-male flag on passion. Passion enables it autonomous.

The reason that this flag remains is that you can use other penis mods than this one and if passion does not know them you can raise the flag for test purpose.

By clicking that flag when you have this cmar penis mod, you only temporary disable the flag, that will be enabled again in the next position.

Do not care if I am the only one, but, In my PC, the peener doesn't appear anymore in SMAnimation.

TwilightStorm you should care about it only if this issue is confirm because I know you are very busy and I will change for another PC soon.

Cheers.

PS I still have ofthe error message when I try to connect to LL. I guess I am not the only one.

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Do not care if I am the only one, but, In my PC, the peener doesn't appear anymore in SMAnimation.

TwilightStorm you should care about it only if this issue is confirm because I know you are very busy and I will change for another PC soon.

Cheers.

PS I still have ofthe error message when I try to connect to LL. I guess I am not the only one.

Before you come to any conclusions, test in another world and prefer a Sims 3 vanilla world to test.

Tropical Island for example is full of bugs and it was often crashing my game.

The same world in another pc with different mods and cc can do different issues.

Perhaps your PC is not the problem.