Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

35 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Before you come to any conclusions, test in another world and prefer a Sims 3 vanilla world to test.

Tropical Island for example is full of bugs and it was often crashing my game.

The same world in another pc with different mods and cc can do different issues.

Perhaps your PC is not the problem.

I wanted to repy quicker, but it is not so obvious to connect to LL these dasy.

Yes I am using Tropical Island World. I made a try with another sim and an other position and the peener was there.

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, SimJMFan said:

I wanted to repy quicker, but it is not so obvious to connect to LL these dasy.

Yes I am using Tropical Island World. I made a try with another sim and an other position and the peener was there.

Thanks again.

I'm in Sims 3 modding 2 years now and no matter of what I know in programming, I realize this one simple thing:

When any one makes a mod in Sims 3, he/she has or has not all games Expansion Packs and that's the number ONE reason for issues.

Just because a procedure that I made, works in my game, then it should work the same to anybody's game. 

That's completely wrong.

If I have all game EPs (which I do) and I don't define in a script mod (GameUtils.IsInstalled(ProductVersion.EP3)

then any one that has not EP3 is about to have issues with the mod, I made in his/her game.  

The same goes on everything in this game.

The most important are world files.

If I make a world file with not all game EPs and someone try to play this world with a mod that mods several things from all game EPs, or a vanilla game installation with not all of them installed, then this world will give not only game play issues but even crashes.

You don't have to be a modder to understand this but  if you play on a vanilla world, just observer what your sims can do on it.

So, No teleportation to parties when teleport for anyone is enabled by Nraas mods, no barteting for any sim etc, in a custom world file,

is a clue that something is missing from the world file and that is going to give more issues in the future. (that's an example)

10 hours ago, Nemiga said:

I don't know if those are issues or I do something wrong, but things with shemale sims doesn't work well for me. Lately I tried to create transgender woman (for the first time), I downloaded cmarnyc penis for female (Alternate Nude Bottom, cuz I heard that this one is compatible with sex mods like yours and Oniki's), in a game I marked fem sim as shemale and added her nude outfit bottom with that penis, but...here the problem starts. 

1) When shemale enter the passion, her/his penis stays soft

2) When I ended passion actions shemale sim cannot change her nude outfit to regular one. i tried change it using your outfit changer and wardrobe, but nothing happens. When I reset sim it become invisible O_o

Try using Nraas DebugEnabler.

Click on ground> NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options> Fix Invisible Sims

This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfit that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

Sims who are not deemed to be broken are unaffected by this interaction.

16 hours ago, namaradus said:

This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfit that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

That is a very good choice to do, if the sims(s) is NPC and you don't care much about its or their outfits.

If the invisible sim is a sim of your household and you have spend some time to create its outfits, NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options> Fix Invisible Sims, might replace them with sims3 vanilla outfits and you will have to change them back again.

The chance to have this, is high. 

When you create a sim, save it and add it in your household, sims 3 writes a file in your library folder about this sim and the CCs that it use in its outfits.

When you edit this sim or use Edit in CAS, Sims 3 reads this file from your library folder and restores it to your sim.

If an outfit has an issue you will defiantly see which outfit was and what part of it is changed or does not show, so you will know what you need to remove from Sims 3. 

On 3/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, Nemiga said:

Hey TwilightStorm,

I don't know if those are issues or I do something wrong, but things with shemale sims doesn't work well for me. Lately I tried to create transgender woman (for the first time), I downloaded cmarnyc penis for female (Alternate Nude Bottom, cuz I heard that this one is compatible with sex mods like yours and Oniki's), in a game I marked fem sim as shemale and added her nude outfit bottom with that penis, but...here the problem starts. 

1) When shemale enter the passion, her/his penis stays soft

2) When I ended passion actions shemale sim cannot change her nude outfit to regular one. i tried change it using your outfit changer and wardrobe, but nothing happens. When I reset sim it become invisible O_o

Currently, I am using passion 2.7.2.2.

Screenshot-15.jpg

Hi! 

There are some things which need clarification:

I have a fully-functioning TEEN shemale. She works quite well, but you must use the nude bottoms penis and not the ACCESSORY penis, nor the DEFAULT REPLACER penis.

I do not know why it is coded this way, but setting the Shemale flag will cause her to be changed to a NOT shemale IF you are actually using the correct bottoms. Leave it on off, UNLESS you are using another penis from someone else.

There is actually a Cmar Penis package included in the mod folder. It contains a LOT of stuff by Cmar, INCLUDING some stuff which has nothing to do with penises. One such item is a custom pregnancy mod, and Morphing Nipples for females, and a CAS slider mod that extends the slider ranges by 4x!!! This makes it hard now to make realistic Sims!

I advise you do NOT use this package, and go and gather all the Cmar stuff you want for yourself!

Also, it does not include the accessory penis, which allows you to snap a penis onto any outfit, the main use being so it can peak out under skirts and be visible on outfits that don't allow the nude penis bottoms, like some kinky sleepwear, for example.

Also in the Animated Woohoo kit, is Cmar's core mod to make nude outfit editing easier, WHICH REQUIRES you use the version that matches your game. AND, it includes all the tattoo packages, and IF you already have a Cmar tattoo location mod from the Nraas site, it has been said that these will conflict. The one on the Nraas site is meant to work with Master Controller. MC is actually totally compatible with Passion, so, if you have it, don't be worried. It's only the version to the tattoo mod from the Nraas site that you may need to get rid of.

I already had most of the Cmar penis stuff, but it seems there can be potential for conflicts if two versions exist in the mod folder. Also, my penis script packege was an older model. In the end, I ended up dumping the Cmar package included with Passion, and gathered up all the Cmar mods I wanted, and merged them into my own package. (Merging package files can drastically reduce load times, but be careful what you merge, and how, grouping carefully and not using much more than 100 packages per merge. There are tutorials on how to do this, I recommend S3PE).

And, naturally, as many have said before, delete your cache files if you have problems, including the contents of the World Cache folder. It'll take a bit more time as the caches are rebuilt, but if there was a corruption, you will have prompted the game to start again, hopefully without a glitch. It doesn't fix everything, but it's the go-to, like "turning it off and on again".

On 3/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, namaradus said:

Thanks guys.When I open a game, I will try to do some tricks ;)

22 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

There are some things which need clarification:

22 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

There is actually a Cmar Penis package included in the mod folder. It contains a LOT of stuff by Cmar, INCLUDING some stuff which has nothing to do with penises. One such item is a custom pregnancy mod, and Morphing Nipples for females, and a CAS slider mod that extends the slider ranges by 4x!!! This makes it hard now to make realistic Sims!

I advise you do NOT use this package, and go and gather all the Cmar stuff you want for yourself!

Since we talk about clarification needed....

Inside every passion update, is always a ReadThis.pdf that is supposed to be read, before we decide to unpack anything.

If you ever read it, you will see that it says -CmarNYC_Penis.package- (This contains all penis and nipples meshes in a single
package. It’s the packages below: ) and there are two pages of packages start with the word cmar.

So there is no a custom pregnancy mod, and Morphing Nipples for females, and a CAS slider mod that extends the slider ranges by 4x!!! This makes it hard now to make realistic Sims!

Nothing is custom there and penis sliders are needed to adjust length, thickness etc.

cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersNumber100.package and cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersX4.package extend the body sliders to positive and negative numbers to make anything in sims body more realistic. Simply logic, higher values are more in number than lower values are.

But anyway, this package is for total newbies that don't know about penis addons for Sims3 and they just want to play with passion right now.

Still the pdf says (What is OPTIONAL is needed for the mod to play correct but you can delete It if you already have it or
you have already setup something on your own.)

What ever is Required it has this word in front.     

CmarNYC_Penis.package has nothing because it's always your choice.

I use this package my self and since we talk about realistic Sims,...

https://s17.directupload.net/images/190319/8lu77dkx.jpg

On 3/17/2019 at 6:46 AM, TwilightStorm said:

I'm in Sims 3 modding 2 years now and no matter of what I know in programming, I realize this one simple thing:

When any one makes a mod in Sims 3, he/she has or has not all games Expansion Packs and that's the number ONE reason for issues.

Just because a procedure that I made, works in my game, then it should work the same to anybody's game. 

That's completely wrong.

If I have all game EPs (which I do) and I don't define in a script mod (GameUtils.IsInstalled(ProductVersion.EP3)

then any one that has not EP3 is about to have issues with the mod, I made in his/her game.  

The same goes on everything in this game.

The most important are world files.

If I make a world file with not all game EPs and someone try to play this world with a mod that mods several things from all game EPs, or a vanilla game installation with not all of them installed, then this world will give not only game play issues but even crashes.

You don't have to be a modder to understand this but  if you play on a vanilla world, just observer what your sims can do on it.

So, No teleportation to parties when teleport for anyone is enabled by Nraas mods, no barteting for any sim etc, in a custom world file,

is a clue that something is missing from the world file and that is going to give more issues in the future. (that's an example)

Just an example to show you were right.

Do you remember that the pole did not work in Tropical Island world. It works in another world. I had another strange issue with Tropical Island world. All the sequencies I made in Passion vanished. I thought It was linked with the new version of Passion. Well not when I played in another world all theses sequencies came back. I am still not so found of Vanilla world and will test in others custom world. But I definitively stop to play with Tropical Island World...

Thanks again.

On 3/16/2019 at 7:46 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Maybe you find out where EA put the code to make it impossible for residents to randomly turn into vampires, werewolves, fairies and witches in custom worlds.

You used to have residents randomly turn into vampires, werewolves, fairies and witches in custom worlds but EA put a stop to that because of a few people that hated occult sims whined about it.

Now the only way you can get occult sims is if they immigrate in a custom world. Or you use debugging cheats to get some residents in a custom world to turn randomly but that gets old after awhile.

As I like to turn off emigration and immigration cause I prefer to populate my custom worlds with sims from the various EA worlds.

Wonder if it's possible to make a mod that will bring that back for people that want it.

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

Maybe you find out where EA put the code to make it impossible for residents to randomly turn into vampires, werewolves, fairies and witches in custom worlds.

You used to have residents randomly turn into vampires, werewolves, fairies and witches in custom worlds but EA put a stop to that because of a few people that hated occult sims whined about it.

Now the only way you can get occult sims is if they immigrate in a custom world. Or you use debugging cheats to get some residents in a custom world to turn randomly but that gets old after awhile.

As I like to turn off emigration and immigration cause I prefer to populate my custom worlds with sims from the various EA worlds.

Wonder if it's possible to make a mod that will bring that back for people that want it.

I don't think that there's a code that prevents that.

In Tropical Island World which is a custom one,

I saw sims get naked to swim but there were no clothes left near the pool,

I saw no party teleport when teleport for anyone was enabled in Nraas mods

but I saw a NPC vampire transform a custom maid into a vampire total autonomous.

I mention these because maybe it has to do with the custom world file and not any code.

Where did you saw that bro?

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

but I saw a NPC vampire transform a custom maid into a vampire total autonomous.

I mention these because maybe it has to do with the custom world file and not any code.

Where did you saw that bro?

The worlds were ones I made myself. Before the University patch those worlds used to if there were no occult's in town EA's Story Progression would randomly change a resident to an occult like how it does with the games default worlds. But sometime after that I don't know when that stopped happening can't find the thread but EA said they had shut that off for custom worlds just like how at one time you could use CAW's EIG to test things instead of having to constantly export the world to test it in game like you do now.

There is no code to add for that or for it (or for anything else actually as the game is programmed to use the world as a Base Game or City world depending on how it's flagged) as those worlds are supposed to use the Sunset Valley or Bridgeport (if flagged as a city) Demographics file found in the GameplayData package.

What your thinking of is what can happen during gameplay with pre-existing occults whether placed in the world or immigrate into the world with the exception of fairies and witches as they can't turn sims. But with immigration and emigration turned off in Sunset Valley's Demographics file occult's will never be in that world unless you make them which didn't happen before University.

51 minutes ago, namaradus said:

The worlds were ones I made myself. Before the University patch those worlds used to if there were no occult's in town EA's Story Progression would randomly change a resident to an occult like how it does with the games default worlds. But sometime after that I don't know when that stopped happening can't find the thread but EA said they had shut that off for custom worlds just like how at one time you could use CAW's EIG to test things instead of having to constantly export the world to test it in game like you do now.

So there is a huge amount of code to explore!

Only 2 cores that I look often and get parts for use in passion, have...

Sims3GameplayObjects = 4103 C# (.cs) files and 

Sims3GameplaySystems = 3954 files

when passion counts only 52 in the same disassembler.

Sims 3 has 9 of them in total and if I exclude the System.Xml and the UI that have to do with Sims 3 XML system and User Interface, I have to look at 7 cores.

If I want to find something, inside all this huge amount of code, I seek for a word.

I get this word, if I disable the Sims 3  fullbuild String Tables (same string table with no elements, in a package) and get untranslated keys instead of phrases, in game.

Those keys are the names of string tables elements and they also exist in C# (cs) files.

That's how I get it.

Any key word? Otherwise is like you drop me into the middle of an ocean at least 7 times bigger than Pacific is!:weary::confounded:

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

So there is a huge amount of code to explore!

Only 2 cores that I look often and get parts for use in passion, have...

Sims3GameplayObjects = 4103 C# (.cs) files and 

Sims3GameplaySystems = 3954 files

when passion counts only 52 in the same disassembler.

Sims 3 has 9 of them in total and if I exclude the System.Xml and the UI that have to do with Sims 3 XML system and User Interface, I have to look at 7 cores.

If I want to find something, inside all this huge amount of code, I seek for a word.

I get this word, if I disable the Sims 3  fullbuild String Tables (same string table with no elements, in a package) and get untranslated keys instead of phrases, in game.

Those keys are the names of string tables elements and they also exist in C# (cs) files.

That's how I get it.

Any key word? Otherwise is like you drop me into the middle of an ocean at least 7 times bigger than Pacific is!:weary::confounded:

Oh well ummm don't worry about it, that sounds like it could be to much time to look thru, especially since I have no idea on what key word to use.

I can live with using EA's Add Occult debugging cheats to make them randomly.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:16 AM, namaradus said:

????

I've been playing a custom world, Sunset Island 2, and Sims randomly go occult fairly often. This world was based off of Sunset Valley, but, it's still a custom world. Are you sure they disabled it?

3 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

????

I've been playing a custom world, Sunset Island 2, and Sims randomly go occult fairly often. This world was based off of Sunset Valley, but, it's still a custom world. Are you sure they disabled it?

You mean the world by Scarlet Queen Kat? That world is just Sunset Valley taken from the games install directory dragged into CAW and revamped as it has something no CAW world can ever have when made from the ground up graveyard ghosts.

I've done that with the games worlds also and yes it can trick the game into thinking it's a default game world due to the presence of graveyard ghosts when the town is instated for the first time at the start of a New Game and you can get random sims turning into occult's with revamped game worlds unless the graveyard ghosts have been removed in CAW (and I wouldn't play any revamped game world where the creator did that in CAW as it completely corrupts the world itself making it a ticking time bomb unless they used MC's Total Annihilation with Nraas DebugEnabler and ErrorTrap installed in the mods folder). But if I want to play SV or Twinbrook or Bridgeport I'll play those not some revamp of them.

And yes they turned that off Graham Nardone (SimGuru Graham) the current Producer for the Sims 4 and former Associate Producer for the Sims 3 himself and Rachel Franklin (SimGuru Rachel) the former General Manager of the Sims Studio and later Maxis said they did. No CAW ever since University has been able to randomly have residents turn into occult's with the exception of mermaids/men cause they're a weird hybrid between a normal sim and an occult.

@TwilightStorm that could be the problem if the game doesn't detect graveyard ghosts when the custom world is instated for the first time at the start of a New Game it shuts down the random occult turning for custom worlds.

@TheGuardDuck thanks you just helped me figure out why it's not happening for the CAW worlds I made when they used to have it happen before University.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

And yes they turned that off Graham Nardone (SimGuru Graham) the current Producer for the Sims 4 and former Associate Producer for the Sims 3 himself and Rachel Franklin (SimGuru Rachel) the former General Manager of the Sims Studio and later Maxis said they did. No CAW ever since University has been able to randomly have residents turn into occult's with the exception of mermaids/men cause they're a weird hybrid between a normal sim and an occult.

@TwilightStorm that could be the problem if the game doesn't detect graveyard ghosts when the custom world is instated for the first time at the start of a New Game it shuts down the random occult turning for custom worlds.

@TheGuardDuck thanks you just helped me figure out why it's not happening for the CAW worlds I made when they used to have it happen before University.

I wouldn't bother trying to override that. I remember talking to Pescado about that and he said that EA has that so damn hard blocked he couldn't figure out how to get past the block.

13 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

I wouldn't bother trying to override that. I remember talking to Pescado about that and he said that EA has that so damn hard blocked he couldn't figure out how to get past the block.

... and this goes back to what I said!

It's like you seek for a fine in the barn!:wacko: 

15 hours ago, namaradus said:

You can always copy a community lot and paste it in another world to see if it works or not.

If you get the clue, then yes I have a reason to look at it!

Otherwise is, still a seek for a fine in the barn! 

P/S New Passion version 2.7.3.0 is under test with new service sims.

I hope LL will have no issues, to upload it when it's ready.:tongue:

17 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Well that sucks so they wanted to make sure it stays turned off.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

... and this goes back to what I said!

It's like you seek for a fine in the barn!:wacko: 

You can always copy a community lot and paste it in another world to see if it works or not.

If you get the clue, then yes I have a reason to look at it!

Otherwise is, still a seek for a fine in the barn! 

Unfortunately you can't copy a graveyard and have the ghosts come along for the ride as the game will remove them from copy. Without the gene splicing tool that EA used to generate the Character Import XML properly it's impossible to get graveyard ghosts in a CAW world.

Oh well no worries I'll just either make occult's in CAS or use the games Debugging Cheats.

I once imported a family that had a gravestone in their yard, of a REPOMAN sim, and she came out as like a ghost to haunt, but had skin, wasn't a ghost. How did I get service sim ghost? I got mad when she came and took my TV, so I used Master Controller and set her to die by fire! Then I went and got her grave from the mosoleum and dropped it in my yard, for lols. This worked fine, but after placing that family in a new town, she stopped looking like a ghost.

So, that doesn't work on graveyards?

Also, Anyone try Dragon Valley? A store world, so, maybe it would work? I have it, never got around to playing it. Of all the world's, that one would best suit Supernatural.

1 hour ago, TheGuardDuck said:

I once imported a family that had a gravestone in their yard, of a REPOMAN sim, and she came out as like a ghost to haunt, but had skin, wasn't a ghost. How did I get service sim ghost? I got mad when she came and took my TV, so I used Master Controller and set her to die by fire! Then I went and got her grave from the mosoleum and dropped it in my yard, for lols. This worked fine, but after placing that family in a new town, she stopped looking like a ghost.

So, that doesn't work on graveyards?

Also, Anyone try Dragon Valley? A store world, so, maybe it would work? I have it, never got around to playing it. Of all the world's, that one would best suit Supernatural.

You can only move playable resident ghosts to another world safely. Graveyard ghosts and ghosts of sims that had died in game can't be moved to another world through the copy lot to the bin method.

But there is a way to move sims that died in game using Traveler but that won't work for what I want.

As for Dragon Valley it's a pretty good world I was surprised at how well the routing was done for it. Not much in the way of routing problems I think I had maybe 2 or 3 stuck sim notices in a week but make sure to remove the fountain in Playful Park sims get hung up on it. And you'll need to download the Festival Lot if you want to have festivals also make sure to remove that fountain https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7344881

Actually I think Midnight Hollow would be a better Supernatural world as Dragon Valley is more Medieval.

But Moonlight Falls does make a good Supernatural world being a rural out of the way town in the middle of nowhere in the Pacific Northwest mountains as would Twinbrook being a swamp especially for witches and werewolves.

Can't remember the show offhand as I was a kid at the time but Moonlight Falls is based off of a town in a TV series which featured a mixed family of humans and witches, that was friends with a powerful fairy family whose patriarch was named Pip and were sometimes at odds with a very powerful vampire family whose patriarch was named Aiden and where friends with a powerful werewolf family whose matriarch was named Erica I think. It was fun show especially when the first time Flint crossed the vampire Aiden and Pip showed up and made Aiden back away as Pip being the Fairy King was the most powerful supernatural in town and maybe in the whole show as it took 5 vampires just to get the upper hand with him in a fight not even Aiden's father an ancient 2000 yr old vampire was willing to fight Pip alone.

Hey, thanks for the link! I only just broke down and added Seasons, so, that'll come in VERY handy!

I did want to note: I DO have a fully patched game; I DO NOT have University. But the "no added supernaturals" fix still applies for me, yes?

Also, finally snagged a Witches Brew in the potions shop for my homeless nerdgirl! She had reached 8 in alchemy, and was getting close to making her own, but it still took time. Now she is finally a witch!

So! Those extra spells added into Passion are for witches? Looking forward to them!

BTW, cool sounding show! If you figure out the name, lemme know. I have recently seen Witches of Eastwick and was considering making a "family" of the 3 women and their devil. That whole movie felt like a live re-enactment of a Sims game!

2 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

Hey, thanks for the link! I only just broke down and added Seasons, so, that'll come in VERY handy!

I did want to note: I DO have a fully patched game; I DO NOT have University. But the "no added supernaturals" fix still applies for me, yes?

I'm probably misunderstanding but all Store worlds are default games so supernaturals will be randomly created. Doesn't matter if you have UNI or not I've tried using ralphealninja's Game Selector to disable UNI and even uninstalled UNI and it didn't change anything whatever EA did they added it in the patch which means it'll also be present in the Superpatcher.

Surprisingly the Game Option Menu where you can disable them from generating will work it doesn't work for Twinbrook at least for me it didn't.

21 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Service Sims? We get to dial-a-hoe now??

BTW, from what I have picked up looking at some older comments, you do not ever plan to add rape, correct? Just curious.

I am pretty sure the mods are not affiliated, and also I'm not sure how compatible they are, as in, I think they are not compatible.

But I'm not sure.

Might be fun to have an evil werewolf, or maybe juiced up gangster, run up and engage in a fight animation with the dustclouds, etc, and the cloud fades and there he is, going to town on her...

But... That's kinda controversial, so, if morality/decency is the reason why not to, I understand.