Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

9 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

you do not ever plan to add rape, correct?

Correct it will never be added.

7 hours ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

Well, she wouldn't - it's meant for Kinky World. (unless I'm wrong, I probably am)

Two different mods and two different creators. Plus @TwilightStorm is a he not a she.

7 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

I'm not sure how compatible they are, as in, I think they are not compatible.

Not compatible.

Although you'll get some people that try to say otherwise they don't seem to understand 2 script mods that try to access the same resources will always conflict. While there are exceptions to that but that's usually because the mods are either made by the same person or the 2 modders agree to cooperate with each other to avoid stepping on each others toes or one of the modders is a user of the other modders mod and wants to avoid conflicts.

6 hours ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

Oh. Why did I think the opposite?

51 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

CMAR IS A CHICK?!?!?!?

Well considering the majority of the player base of the Sims 3 and the majority of the modders for the game are female one would usually assume that the modder is female.

Unless you go by the old internet meme that there are no women on the internet (how in the hell did that ever get started anyway).

And yes Cmar is a chick.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

Well considering the majority of the player base of the Sims 3 and the majority of the modders for the game are female one would usually assume that the modder is female.

Unless you go by the old internet meme that there are no women on the internet (how in the hell did that ever get started anyway).

And yes Cmar is a chick.

It's because in the early "wild west" days of the internet, it was a common occurrence for perverted men to pose as women for attention or perverse fantasy. Some say it was "when men were men, women were men, and kids were FBI agents trying to catch predators".

I naturally found it hard to believe that the account responsible for putting dicks on chicks and all-purpose nudist outfits was operated by a female. In online games with avatars, it's typically easy to identify a male playing as a female; he dresses his Avatar skimpy and sexy, and tries to model her after an ideal sexual beauty, where women typically choose pretty outfits and unique hairs that reflect their personal styles.

I do not pretend to be any less perverse of a male, with my current game of three homeless, underage teen girls, one with a dick, engaging in prostitution and wearing skimpy outfits at all times... And my other game with one dude and his six romantic-interest wives, and their unspoken dress code of bare midriffs at all times, and each being branded with a dragon tattoo on their leg... I may copy my homeless nerdgirl into his household to fill the 8th slot, and be his adopted daughter...

Now I feel like asking everyone around here what gender they are... ?

Hi, I'm having an issue, I recently installed this mod, (and all of the animations) but when I go into cas all the slider ranges seem to have multipled. How to fix? Thank you very much :)

P.S: I am running steam, but i have replaced the xcas included with the xcas for steam. :D 

1 hour ago, birdsnbees30 said:

Hi, I'm having an issue, I recently installed this mod, (and all of the animations) but when I go into cas all the slider ranges seem to have multipled. How to fix? Thank you very much :)

P.S: I am running steam, but i have replaced the xcas included with the xcas for steam. :D 

Replace CmarNYC_Penis.package with this below and tell me if the issue stopped.

If it stopped, keep the file for future updates.

CmarNYC_Penis.package

New Passion version today with a stand alone mod that adds up to 9 maid sims, requested many times here!

For no passion lovers, just download and read the pdf.

You can use it with any other mod!

It's not made for passion lovers but 

FOR SIMS 3 LOVERS!

P/S Many, many thanks and my best regards to the Admins of this forum that is back and powerful as it always was!

THANK YOU ALL

for keeping this site work, all these years!

30 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

NIIICE!! 

Do these barmaids clash with standard Mixologists? Can we use/activate them on public lots?

Of course not!

Calling services are for active households and not community lots, if you mean that.

There is no call for any kind of service in community lots in Sims 3, as far as I know.

So, they can only be called for home lots; this means I can call a squad of hoe's to spice up my house party?

But, I can't go to a club full of these hotties and get some action?

Does it work if I own a community lot? If I am wealthy enough to buy a strip club, can I call them in? Or ONLY for naughty Tony Stark birthday parties in my mansion?

... Can I feed them to my cow plant for that sweet, sweet life-restoring milk?

1 hour ago, SephCloud said:

Hi i'm having a serious issue here since the last update, thing is stuck at the loading screen ?

worked perfectly fine before this update

i'm on steam

edit: took off the barmaid service and it work.

Defiantly a coincidence!

The service starts after the world has finish its load. 

What is the world that you use to play?

Have you delete the game cache files?

It's something new here, never existed before in your saved game.

3 hours ago, SephCloud said:

Hi i'm having a serious issue here since the last update, thing is stuck at the loading screen ?

worked perfectly fine before this update

i'm on steam

edit: took off the barmaid service and it work.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

Defiantly a coincidence!

The service starts after the world has finish its load. 

What is the world that you use to play?

Have you delete the game cache files?

It's something new here, never existed before in your saved game.

It doesn't seem to want to load unless you have at least 1 Pro Bar somewhere in town.

I first tried with a New Game and it got stuck loading at 99%

Then I tried removing Register but it still got stuck at 99%.

After I placed a Pro Bar in Vargs Taven it loaded up.

Also noticed the chair being used is from ITF not sure if that'll affect anything if they don't have ITF installed.

18 minutes ago, namaradus said:

It doesn't seem to want to load unless you have at least 1 Pro Bar somewhere in town.

I first tried with a New Game and it got stuck loading at 99%

Then I tried removing Register but it still got stuck at 99%.

After I placed a Pro Bar in Vargs Taven it loaded up.

Also noticed the chair being used is from ITF not sure if that'll affect anything if they don't have ITF installed.

The chairs are EP11 clones and they work even in base game.

I checked this.

Is it possible to have a world with not a single one bar pro?

Yes this mod has a lot of code about bars pro but I thing that they are on community lots when EP3 and EP4 are installed.

It is mentioned in the pdf file also.

So I have to make a count on bars pro when the world loads and if its less than one to disable the service and spawn a message about it.

8 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

The chairs are EP11 clones and they work even in base game.

I checked this.

Is it possible to have a world with not a single one bar pro?

Yes this mod has a lot of code about bars pro but I thing that they are on community lots when EP3 and EP4 are installed.

It is mentioned in the pdf file also.

Only Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso have Pro Bars or Pool Bars on community lots all others have the various Juice Bars the game doesn't add them you have to place them in other worlds. I was using Moonlight Falls for my test.

3 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Only Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso have Pro Bars or Pool Bars on community lots by default all others have the various Juice Bars. I was using Moonlight Falls for my test.

LOL!? I used Bridgeport to test this one!

OK, I know what it is now!

Thanks bro!

Isla Paradiso doesn't have pro bars, does it? The Paradise Pub has juice bars. Well, there are the poolside bars...

BTW, I got THIS mod: http://modthesims.info/d/527902/update-31-jul-2016-the-professional-juice-bar-mod.html  Could it work with this?

Haven't tried playing yet because I got other wacked glitches and got tired of trying to fix them. Somehow even one of my non-occult girls got the Charm of Passion spell... WTF?? I wonder if that is Hybrid's fault...