Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Okay, now I am scared. ? I don't know for certain if I saved sims after traits were added. Quite possibly I did. Only sim I can feel sure of is Metilda, cuz she is ugly as fuck and thus I was not getting her laid out of respect for the other sims.

There's no way to purge/cleanse the virus KW Traits from sims? :classic_sad: 

9 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Okay, now I am scared. ? I don't know for certain if I saved sims after traits were added. Quite possibly I did. Only sim I can feel sure of is Metilda, cuz she is ugly as fuck and thus I was not getting her laid out of respect for the other sims.

You have to do this with KW installed but there is no guarantee the sims will be okay.

Click on the sim Nraas>MC>Advanced>Traits>Change and remove the KW Traits you find.

Then Nraas>MC>Advanced>Traits>Drop Rewards in case they have any.

1 hour ago, daltastar said:

Not sure if this was addressed or not, but when any sim uses the toiler they remain on it indefinitely, and if i cancel action they will teleport back and forth  to the toilet and whatever action they are preforming. 

You have something else causing that. I can't duplicate that I tried 15 sims and each one used the toilet normally.

Do you have KW installed there had been a few reports about sims getting stuck to the toilets when it's installed but not turned on and sometimes even when it is turned on.

33 minutes ago, namaradus said:

You have something else causing that. I can't duplicate that I tried 15 sims and each one used the toilet normally.

Do you have KW installed there had been a few reports about sims getting stuck to the toilets when it's installed but not turned on and sometimes even when it is turned on.

yes i do have KW, and yes removing it fixed it thanks :) 

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Actually there is a way, that I have used to fix corrupted sims even from other players.

Make sure that in \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder, the SavedSims folder exists and it cntains the sims that you want to clean.

The follow these steps :

1) Rename the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD

2) Run the game launcher. It will create a new \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder with no mods and no CC.

3) Quit the game and copy the SavedSims folder from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

4) Run the launcher an load the game. Choose any town and start a game. Go to edit Town and edit sim.

5) load your corrupted sim(s) see their outfits and save them.

6) When you done, copy the SavedSims folder from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD

7) Delete the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and rename \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

By renaming the sims 3 folder, that game creates a new one and makes a game reset.

It has only vanilla content and nothing modified.

So a save on a sim, applies only vanilla content and scripts on a sim and leaves only the face and body sliders of the sim.

Now you need to add your custom content on any outfit of your sims to have them back as they looked like and clean.  

18 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

I have a script problem, here is the file the game generated. I dont know wahts causing it because while I was playing inRoaringHeights never happened but moved my family to Sunset Valley and it started, I even created a clean sims 3 folder and a new game whit the same results, If someone can help me fix it I'll be eternaly gratefull.

ScriptError_Miguel__02-17-2019__23-39-11__2F59B599.xml

This error is about the Outfit Changer that comes together with passion versions.

It miss some object. 

Outfit changer has 4 female public hair objects.

Are they removed?

PassionCumMasks.package should be in your mods folder.

15 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

This error is about the Outfit Changer that comes together with passion versions.

It miss some object. 

Outfit changer has 4 female public hair objects.

Are they removed?

PassionCumMasks.package should be in your mods folder.

Quick reply, thanks and yes everything in the mods folder is unchanged, dint remove anything, and in a side note, started a new game in RoaringHeights and nothing happens, all normal then go back to Sunset Valley and then it happens, no mather if is a game reset and a new game whit fresh sims, it happens.

3 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

Quick reply, thanks and yes everything in the mods folder is unchanged, dint remove anything, and in a side note, started a new game in RoaringHeights and nothing happens, all normal then go back to Sunset Valley and then it happens, no mather if is a game reset and a new game whit fresh sims, it happens.

If your game comes with CDs and Origin, Sunset Valley is reported for errors. Look at ModTheSims to download fixes of this word.

Can you start a new game, choose Sunset Valley and setup a household to see if this error remains? Instead of move there?  

1 hour ago, mazlguy2 said:

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

If your game comes with CDs and Origin, Sunset Valley is reported for errors. Look at ModTheSims to download fixes of this word.

Can you start a new game, choose Sunset Valley and setup a household to see if this error remains? Instead of move there?  

That won't fix that those are for routing it doesn't touch sims.

This caught my eye in the script error OnSimInstantiatedOrAgedUp

Could it be reporting on the bad Base Game Pigtails that are meant for teens and older but due to bad coding also gives them to toddler and child sims. It's harmless but you'll notice it when it happens . Maybe some child or toddler sims rolled it for a hairstyle. It also gives them to male sims ?.

beSU42X.jpg

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

That won't fix that those are for routing it doesn't touch sims.

This caught my eye in the script error OnSimInstantiatedOrAgedUp

Could it be reporting on the bad Base Game Pigtails that are meant for teens and older but due to bad coding also gives them to toddler and child sims. It's harmless but you'll notice it when it happens . Maybe some child or toddler sims rolled it for a hairstyle. It also gives them to male sims ?.

The outfit changer that made this script error, adds interactions to sim description TeenOrAbove.

It won't affect any child or toddler.

The script tells about a null value when OC loads and adds the interactions.

Maybe a stacked age sim? or a sim with corrupted description?

Aren't sims also parts of this world?

Isla Paradiso had corrupted households with sims, except route errors.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

The outfit changer that made this script error, adds interactions to sim description TeenOrAbove.

It won't affect any child or toddler.

The script tells about a null value when OC loads and adds the interactions.

Maybe a stacked age sim? or a sim with corrupted description?

Aren't sims also parts of this world?

Isla Paradiso had corrupted households with sims, except route errors.

Ahhh. Almost forgot Sunset Valley has a few local mini sims that ErrorTrap removes ErrorTrap always reports those in it's script error logs when you start a New Game in Sunset Valley. Maybe it's those.

And here they are from a fresh load up of Sunset Valley from ErrorTraps clean up script error log

SimDescription Removed: Lucas Flores
SimDescription Removed: Elena Flores
SimDescription Removed: Antonio Flores
SimDescription Removed: Enola Curious
SimDescription Removed: Kepler Curious
SimDescription Removed: Margarita Flores
SimDescription Removed: Eliza Cranky

Elena, Enola, Margarita and Eliza are all female.

Local Mini-Sims are sims that are permanently lost to that save-game and don't have a valid description but leaves shells of them behind. It can happen when sims emigrate out of town and the game deletes most but not all of their references. ErrorTrap will only cleanup those that don't have family ties in town but those that have family ties it leaves them alone to maintain the family links.

The ones listed above were sims EA used when they were creating and testing Sunset Valley but didn't remove all the references thus leaving shells of them behind.

As for Island Paradise none of those sims were corrupted cause if you use OverWatch and ErrorTrap those 2 mods would've Annihilated and remove them from the game when you go into Live Mode to prevent corruption at the start of a New Game. The homes they lived in needed to be fixed or replaced as they were glitchy as hell causing them to have odd behavior, I simply placed them in a new house if they lived on a houseboat and they were just fine after that, I got rid of all but 2 of the houseboats and I rezoned and fixed up the ports they were on to be decks and built a house on them (have to use testingcheats and buydebug to remove the level skip marker that is on some of the port lots). If sims get corrupted during the course of a game a few days, weeks....etc later we have Master Controller's Total Annihilation to take care of that as OverWatch and ErrorTrap will be too busy doing other things to handle them.

Now if you had Evicted the 2 playable ghosts the Dreggs when in Edit Town that can corrupt them cause the game creates a duplicate tombstone when you place them back into a house causing doppelganger errors and OverWatch will Annihilate them once you go into Live Mode. Only happens to the pre-made ghosts, CAS made ghosts don't have that problem. Only safe way to move pre-made playable ghosts is to make them active and move them in Live Mode. In fact I never moved the Dreggs I mean why bother ghosts can just float through any routing problems unless their tombstone somehow gets into the opposite gender bathroom or left behind in another sims house or a locked behind a community lot door then you gotta help them get it out of that bathroom, house or from behind that locked door.

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I have tose fixes for all the worlds vanilla and from the store and yes I started a new game whit fresh sims out of CAS even whit a new sims 3 folder and the result is the same.

1 hour ago, mazlguy2 said:

I have tose fixes for all the worlds vanilla and from the store and yes I started a new game whit fresh sims out of CAS even whit a new sims 3 folder and the result is the same.

So what's the error now?

The error script tells about an issue when you went as tourist to Sunset Valley.

Even if you were as a tourist there, how often this error was?

Once? Two times? All the time?

An error caught at the world load when a mod was loading and then stopped is nothing.

If it repeats it self, it's something.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:33 PM, TwilightStorm said:

To use passion you must also have, in your mods folder:

·       cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package

·       cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package

·       cmar_penis_angle_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_length_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_thick_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package

Where do I find all of these packages?

2 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

38 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

So what's the error now?

The error script tells about an issue when you went as tourist to Sunset Valley.

An error caught at the world load when a mod was loading and then stopped is nothing.

They should be able to safely ignore the error the load up error is coming from the Local Mini Sims I mentioned a little earlier when I looked at the time stamps for both ErrorTrap and Outfit Changer the error gets reported at around the same time ErrorTrap removes those Local Mini Sims.

But I also noticed something else. I usually disable Tourist's but this time I forgot probably a good thing and right after the game generated some Tourist's Outfit Changer reported the error again. Since Tourist's generated by the game are also Mini Sims (a different type of Mini Sim) they don't usually have proper outfits especially a proper naked outfit. And since Mini Sims are a small collection of data of the original sim they don't have a complete description which is way it's advised to leave Tourist's alone and only interact with them Socially or not at all.

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

So what's the error now?

All the time, I purchased a house after moving then in a few minutes it started, clicked the reset botton, disable script next, even reset passion by default and nothing helped, even while the sim was sleeping hapened.

21 hours ago, namaradus said:

giphy.gif

There are times when I wake up in the middle of the night yelling cluster fuck

Sleeping soundly until the code drifts into your dreams and turns them into nightmares... xD

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

They should be able to safely ignore the error the load up error is coming from the Local Mini Sims I mentioned a little earlier when I looked at the time stamps for both ErrorTrap and Outfit Changer the error gets reported at around the same time ErrorTrap removes those Local Mini Sims.

It seems youre rigth, the error ocurred five times, each time the script erred  I choosed delete option to remove the atached objet and seems it stoped for now, but now I fear this could corrupt the neighborghood somehow.

Nope, it keeps happening after a few sim hours.