Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 hours ago, 50m30n31325476 said:

I have a question ! On the zip file I downloded, the last one in the "view file", there already are the animations that there are links for on your post "Animaiton links for passion" ?

The zip file that you download contains only what ever is necessary for passion to work.

You also need animations.

The animations links is at post #2 (click to open it) Download any or all of the suggested animations.

3 hours ago, 50m30n31325476 said:

Also another question : Do I have to download any skin for Passion to work ?

No, you don't. You can setup any kind of naked outfit that you like with any kind of skin, accessory or slider.

9 minutes ago, bakingisfun00 said:

I'm having an issue where my sims just stand inside each other. It gives me an error about an invalid position clip. I'm pretty sure I installed everything correctly, but I'm still pretty new to sims modding.

You don't have animations. Go to the post #2 and get some.

30 minutes ago, bakingisfun00 said:

Ah. The animations I had were OKW instead of KW. Trying the right ones now.

No!!

You need both files.

What starts with KW is the animations clips and what starts with OKW is the xml file that configures passion, how to use them.

Do not delete anything that you don't understand.

Extract them exactly how they are in their zip, rar, 7z or what ever file in your mods/packages folder or even better

make sub-folders with creators names and extract them there.

37 minutes ago, Scarlett0492 said:

Hi, I'm having trouble with the cum masks. Whenever I click on my partner and choose ejaculate on, the censor blur comes up and the cum mask won't appear. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? I just downloaded the new version of the passion mod.

Go to post #4 (Other Mods) and download and install (extract it in to your mods/packages folder) the Sims3CensorEffectDisabled.zip

It works with Nraas de-censor, does not conflict with it and it's faster. 

On 8/29/2017 at 4:03 AM, Marybby said:

Hi there! I haven't commented for a while, I hope you all are doing well!

Off topic, but I'm trying to read the whole thread. I'm in page 6 of 70! ?

Ok, I installed Passion and I'm testing it. Of course when I installed it I didn't include animations or anything else, but the settings and everything worked just fine.

I added AfterDuskSims animations (and yes, I know it's always 2 files) and they worked. I didn't even need to manually add them like with AW. I also added the extra TVs and channels and they work (even if a message saying I don't have them keeps popping whenever I start the game, and I don't know why that is).

Then I added L666_Animations, Amra72_Animations and Amra72_Lesbian_Animations (a little bit of color with the last one. Let's be honest, most sex related stuff are too phallocentric), and the mod stopped working. It would still make the sims start the action (go to the furniture or wherever, get naked and blend), but then they stop and get dressed doing nothing.

Do you guys know if I did something wrong?

One more thing. Where can I find the pole for the dance animations?

Thank you so much!!

3 minutes ago, tsukigalleta said:

Hi there! I haven't commented for a while, I hope you all are doing well!

Off topic, but I'm trying to read the whole thread. I'm in page 6 of 70! ?

Ok, I installed Passion and I'm testing it. Of course when I installed it I didn't include animations or anything else, but the settings and everything worked just fine.

I added AfterDuskSims animations (and yes, I know it's always 2 files) and they worked. I didn't even need to manually add them like with AW. I also added the extra TVs and channels and they work (even if a message saying I don't have them keeps popping whenever I start the game, and I don't know why that is).

Then I added L666_Animations, Amra72_Animations and Amra72_Lesbian_Animations (a little bit of color with the last one. Let's be honest, most sex related stuff are too phallocentric), and the mod stopped working. It would still make the sims start the action (go to the furniture or wherever, get naked and blend), but then they stop and get dressed doing nothing.

Do you guys know if I did something wrong?

One more thing. Where can I find the pole for the dance animations?

Thank you so much!!

I don't know what version of passion you have but I update/upgrade very often.

Download the latest one and that is always the last one of the -file- button.

All that you ask about strip dance, is there.

8 minutes ago, tsukigalleta said:

It would still make the sims start the action (go to the furniture or wherever, get naked and blend), but then they stop and get dressed doing nothing.

You don't have animations. Go to the post #2 and get some. (Animations links for passion)

12 minutes ago, tsukigalleta said:

Let's be honest, most sex related stuff are too phallocentric), and the mod stopped working.

The mod could not stop work because of that! LOL!!!! :tounge_xd:

It does not have sexual preferences! Do not think that any program has anything human! They don't!

It's not even human common logic. It's mathematical logic.

If you ask the question, you know the time? for example...

A human should say the time, a programs logic will say just YES, I do!:tounge_wink:

Passion just does what animations creators, got out of their own fantasy and wrote it in an xml file.

If you want to change it and make it the way that -you- want, we can talk.

It can be done. 

34 minutes ago, 50m30n31325476 said:

Is rape a thing on this mod ?

No! Rape things are only on Kinky World mod.

I planed and did something better than that, that I will have in next passion update.

Imagine that you have the ability to do a spell and let your victim ask you to fuck her/him...

Isn't better than rape?

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

I don't know what version of passion you have but I update/upgrade very often.

Download the latest one and that is always the last one of the -file- button.

All that you ask about strip dance, is there.

You don't have animations. Go to the post #2 and get some. (Animations links for passion)

The mod could not stop work because of that! LOL!!!! :tounge_xd:

It does not have sexual preferences! Do not think that any program has anything human! They don't!

It's not even human common logic. It's mathematical logic.

If you ask the question, you know the time? for example...

A human should say the time, a programs logic will say just YES, I do!:tounge_wink:

Passion just does what animations creators, got out of their own fantasy and wrote it in an xml file.

If you want to change it and make it the way that -you- want, we can talk.

It can be done. 

I have the newest version of Passion, don't worry about that. I keep checking them! :)

In the ReadMe instructions, it says what file is the pole, but not where to find it.

So the whole list of animations that appear in page number 6 of this thread don't work? In the animation list of the mod they show as installed. I'm a little confused about all this. Could you explain Sesame Street style exactly what files I need to install for the animations? Sorry for my clumsiness ?

LOL!! I think you misread my comment about the phallocentric animations :P It was just a comment, nothing to do with the way this mod works ;)  I'll take this occasion to invite animators to make a little effort for our female sims pleasure. You know, a bit more of clitoris and nipple play! Much more satisfying than penetration ?

7 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

I have the newest version of Passion, don't worry about that. I keep checking them! :)

In the ReadMe instructions, it says what file is the pole, but not where to find it.

So the whole list of animations that appear in page number 6 of this thread don't work? In the animation list of the mod they show as installed. I'm a little confused about all this. Could you explain Sesame Street style exactly what files I need to install for the animations? Sorry for my clumsiness ?

LOL!! I think you misread my comment about the phallocentric animations :P It was just a comment, nothing to do with the way this mod works ;)  I'll take this occasion to invite animators to make a little effort for our female sims pleasure. You know, a bit more of clitoris and nipple play! Much more satisfying than penetration ?

The pole is in decorations - sculptures and is called the exotic pole.

If you set it up it will appear its interactions.

The animations for the interactions are always included in the zip file of passion version.

There is an animations conversion in the beginning of the topic and also an animation lings for passion after version update explanation.

All of them work with passion and appear the number of them installed, for every creator, if you look at Settings -> positions.

Animators that have a bit more of clitoris and nipple play are Amra72 animations and Mike24 lesbian animations that can work with males also.

From each zip file that you download from the animators links, you need to install both KW and OKW files.

If you see the number of them in Settings -> positions, they are installed.

If the number is zero they don't.

The list of animations in page 6 is all animations that passion knows and can load them if they are found in your mods folder.

It is the same list that I discribe above. 

I hope that covered you...

The pole is in decorations - sculptures and is called the exotic pole.

If you set it up it will appear its interactions.

The animations for the interactions are always included in the zip file of passion version.

There is an animations conversion in the beginning of the topic and also an animation lings for passion after version update explanation.

All of them work with passion and appear the number of them installed, for every creator, if you look at Settings -> positions.

Animators that have a bit more of clitoris and nipple play are Amra72 animations and Mike24 lesbian animations that can work with males also.

From each zip file that you download from the animators links, you need to install both KW and OKW files.

If you see the number of them in Settings -> positions, they are installed.

If the number is zero they don't.

The list of animations in page 6 is all animations that passion knows and can load them if they are found in your mods folder.

It is the same list that I discribe above. 

I hope that covered you...

Thank you so much!! I'm gonna check it all!

So I install AW animations (the file with AW_ in it and the file without it), KW animations (both files too, one of them has KW in it and the other OKW, did I get that right?) even if I don't use KinkyWorld, AND none of those files will work if I don't install the animations conversion in the 1st page. Did I get something wrong?

1 hour ago, tsukigalleta said:

I'm confused again. All those animations in the 1st page are for Kinky World. I don't have Kinky World and I'm not planning to install it. Will those animations work for Passion too?

Passion plays both kinds of animations. AW and KW.

You don't need anything else, just passion and animations.

The KW animations have the advantage to use objects in sims hands, specify the actors genders etc.

That is the reason, all old AW animations converted to KW. 

Passion plays both kinds of animations. AW and KW.

You don't need anything else, just passion and animations.

The KW animations have the advantage to use objects in sims hands, specify the actors genders etc.

That is the reason, all old AW animations converted to KW. 

Ooooooh, I get it now! Thank you so much for everything, specially your patience!

Guys, just wondering if Im doing something wrong here, Im trying to run this mod with woohooer-kama simtra, but it seems woohooer does not count passion sex animation as sex thus there's no money after sex, Im playing on default settings, is there some tweaks to be made or they just dont work together at all? or is there some sort of passion plug-in to replace kama simtra (prostitution) available?

1 hour ago, Sammy33 said:

Guys, just wondering if Im doing something wrong here, Im trying to run this mod with woohooer-kama simtra, but it seems woohooer does not count passion sex animation as sex thus there's no money after sex, Im playing on default settings, is there some tweaks to be made or they just dont work together at all? or is there some sort of passion plug-in to replace kama simtra (prostitution) available?

Did you register your sim as a Professional on the computer? Also they'll only be charged by Woohooer once for the entire session not by position now you can change the location to get little more money but the other sim has to have the money to cover it otherwise Woohooer won't pay you and you won't get payed if they are family or Romantic Interests or BF/GF.

Also how much your sim gets is dependent on their KS skill level and their KS Renown (how many of the KS challenges they have completed). So if your sim has a low KS skill or hasn't completed some of the challenges their not going to get much you might not even noticed they got payed cause of how little it'll be.

*Edit*

I just tried and my sim got payed each time.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Passion -> Settings -> Moodlets -> Custom (Libido), Woohoo.

Choose enable to any of them. 

Thanks Twilight, now my sim can register as a professional...but can't complete the Master Romancer Lifetime Wish (5 places - 5 woohoos with different sims) so Im guessing it has something to do with what Namaradus wrote:

" Also they'll only be charged by Woohooer once for the entire session not by position "

-->What is an "entire session"? you mean I need to create a sequence or set the max time to 1 hour or more? btw: my sim wont get paid at all not even 1 simoleon

EDIT: changed the initial setting from fuck to any and now everything works great!

Thanks guys :)

" Also they'll only be charged by Woohooer once for the entire session not by position "

-->What is an "entire session"? you mean I need to create a sequence or set the max time to 1 hour or more? btw: my sim wont get paid at all not even 1 simoleon

It's how long you have Passion set to have sex last since Woohooer only counts it after Passion ends.

Basically if you use a vanilla woohoo interaction you get payed after it's done same with Passion except Woohooer counts the whole Passion time as one woohoo.

but can't complete the Master Romancer Lifetime Wish

I don't think you'll be able to complete that with Passion you'll have to use vanilla woohoo interactions to finish it.

17 hours ago, vencaliber said:

Hey so it's kinda confusing on where to download what needs to be downloaded and how to install, can someone give me the links and tell me how to install please and thank you.

I literally, don't know how to start!

You're new to Sims 3 or to LoversLab?