Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hi guys!

I am a noob when it comes to modding, so I really would like your help!

A couple of weeks ago I bought the sims 3 (downloaded version) and added the passion mod with some NRaas, cmar, L666 and Amra packages. The passion mod worked perfectly fine in-game. A week ago, Origin required me to update the Sims (to 1.69), otherwise I couldn't launch the game. 

The update crashed my game and I had to delete all mods and saves. However, the passion function doesn't work anymore after I re-added the accompanied mods in my downloads folder. I have downloaded the newest version fo passion (2.7.1.0.), but nothing helps. 

On this forum I have read that I need storeobjects.package or Roaring Heights. However, after I unzip the passion file in my downloads folder, I don't see "storeobjects.package", and the "Readthis" doesn't mention anything about this. And what is "Roaring Heights"? Does that refer to the world you need to buy as an extension?

I added a screenshot of my current downloads folder to this comment, maybe I have put together files which are incompatible?  Or am I missing a file?

Thanks in advance!

screenshot downloads sims 3.png

5 hours ago, Riri070 said:

Hi guys!

I am a noob when it comes to modding, so I really would like your help!

A couple of weeks ago I bought the sims 3 (downloaded version) and added the passion mod with some NRaas, cmar, L666 and Amra packages. The passion mod worked perfectly fine in-game. A week ago, Origin required me to update the Sims (to 1.69), otherwise I couldn't launch the game. 

The update crashed my game and I had to delete all mods and saves. However, the passion function doesn't work anymore after I re-added the accompanied mods in my downloads folder. I have downloaded the newest version fo passion (2.7.1.0.), but nothing helps. 

On this forum I have read that I need storeobjects.package or Roaring Heights. However, after I unzip the passion file in my downloads folder, I don't see "storeobjects.package", and the "Readthis" doesn't mention anything about this. And what is "Roaring Heights"? Does that refer to the world you need to buy as an extension?

I added a screenshot of my current downloads folder to this comment, maybe I have put together files which are incompatible?  Or am I missing a file?

Thanks in advance!

Delete all in red square below. What is marked "Game crash" is responsible for what happens in your game version.

Also CmarNYC_penis.package is a combination of all other Cmar packages that you have and some more.

You may delete it also or delete all Cmar others, except the Xcas.Corefull69.43. 

If you leave it, it will not crash your game but because it conflicts with the others it will make slower game load.

864032981_screenshotdownloadssims3.png.8d7121f0f0018219d55cf7888be2d1e9.thumb.png.e5d32a3e952852820f663dc39be48453.png

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Delete all in red square below. What is marked "Game crash" is responsible for what happens in your game version.

Also CmarNYC_penis.package is a combination of all other Cmar packages that you have and some more.

You may delete it also or delete all Cmar others, except the Xcas.Corefull69.43. 

If you leave it, it will not crash your game but because it conflicts with the others it will make slower game load.

864032981_screenshotdownloadssims3.png.8d7121f0f0018219d55cf7888be2d1e9.thumb.png.e5d32a3e952852820f663dc39be48453.png

Thanks for taking a look at my files, Twilightstorm!

I have deleted the files you marked as red, I deleted the cmar files and left Cmar_NYC_Penis.package in the downloads folder. 

Passion however still doesnt work in-game. I've tried running the game for a few hours but that didnt help. Do you have any other ideas what could be the problem? Thanks again!

downloads folder.png

4 hours ago, Riri070 said:

Thanks for taking a look at my files, Twilightstorm!

I have deleted the files you marked as red, I deleted the cmar files and left Cmar_NYC_Penis.package in the downloads folder. 

Passion however still doesnt work in-game. I've tried running the game for a few hours but that didnt help. Do you have any other ideas what could be the problem? Thanks again!

You need to make a mods folder in order to make mods to work.

Mods do not work in downloads folder.

Read this link, about how to create it and test it.

When its done move all your mods in to this folder.

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

36 minutes ago, harl78 said:

Hello,

I do not have interaction with the "dildo" I solved the problem with the sybian through the update but still nothing for different toy.

cordially

Passion will automatically use a random dildo if an animation calls for one so there are no interactions for them.

Thank you for the update, the condom option is really useful for when I don't want my family to have more kids right away, but I don't want to affect the whole town. I do have a question, though. Will teenagers get pregnant using Passion? They won't in my game, but I wanted to ask because maybe it isn't programmed that way.

1 hour ago, extrashot said:

Thank you for the update, the condom option is really useful for when I don't want my family to have more kids right away, but I don't want to affect the whole town. I do have a question, though. Will teenagers get pregnant using Passion? They won't in my game, but I wanted to ask because maybe it isn't programmed that way.

There is a rule made by EA in Sims 3, that teens under the 50% of their lifespan can not get any romantic interactions and can not have woohoo either.

Passion gives woohoo interactions to any teen but it does not unlock this rule.

Nraas Woohooer does that and that is why I have left this, to avoid conflicts.

In both ways (>50% or Woohooer), you will see romantic interactions on a teen sim.(Erotic hug, Flirt, First kiss etc)

So, if a teen is >50% lifespan or the EA rule is unlocked by Nraas Woohooer, teens can get pregnant.

In Sims 3 everything that affects your active family, affects the whole town.

The only difference is that any member of your family can buy or get (buy/build) condoms, when townies can't.

The possibility for a townie to get pregnant is higher than your family, because of that. 

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

So, if a teen is >50% lifespan or the EA rule is unlocked by Nraas Woohooer, teens can get pregnant.

In Sims 3 everything that affects your active family, affects the whole town.

The only difference is that any member of your family can buy or get (buy/build) condoms, when townies can't.

The possibility for a townie to get pregnant is higher than your family, because of that. 

Okay, these teens were over the 50% lifespan, but when I had it on Category 100% she was not pregnant... I changed it to Let Passion Choose and then she got pregnant immediately. What does Let Passion Choose mean? Normally when I do a test I choose Category and it works the way I would expect.

Yes, I know the rest of the town won't use condoms, but that's fine. I care mostly about my sim family because sometimes I look away for one second and come back to another pregnancy. So I like that feature, thanks for adding it!

6 hours ago, extrashot said:

Okay, these teens were over the 50% lifespan, but when I had it on Category 100% she was not pregnant... I changed it to Let Passion Choose and then she got pregnant immediately. What does Let Passion Choose mean? Normally when I do a test I choose Category and it works the way I would expect.

Yes, I know the rest of the town won't use condoms, but that's fine. I care mostly about my sim family because sometimes I look away for one second and come back to another pregnancy. So I like that feature, thanks for adding it!

The 2 first choices (By category and by position) are passion old pregnancy choices for Animated Woohoo animations.

The categories then, where different and not as much as KW system made them later.

I made a third choice (Let passion choose) that passion reeds the animation category and choose to en-pregnant female sims on any AW/KW animation, on any vagina animation and male sims on any anal animation even if they are same genders or a She-Male one gets the Actor/Partner role.

The choice to en-pregnant a sim, algorithm, is based on possibilities law that @SimJMFan helped a lot, to analyze and test it.  

The same law is used to condoms algorithm.

A condom can break any time and pass to pregnancy algorithm.

Passion has nothing to stop pregnancy, yet but if you want to have a full control of it, CmarNY made a mod just about pregnancy that is called Pregnancy Progress Controller that works up to 1.69 patch and you can find it here http://modthesims.info/d/485285      

P/S Passion will never en pregnant temporary in your town sims and I mean tourists, time travelers, service sims, homeless, aliens that visit your household, zombies and transformed werewolf because it is tested that this action makes sims 3 managers bouncing and error system spawns errors almost every minute!  

Question: Will Passion work with XCAS 1.50?

I'm asking because I do not like the extended sliders. Unless someone can walk me through disabling them, I'm going to go back to Animated Woohoo and XCAS 1.50. I just can't deal with the one extreme to the other. Otherwise Passion is a nice mod, just wish that the sim that initiates the sex doesn't end up being the passive while the other ends up being the dominate.

5 hours ago, CSDA1157 said:

Question: Will Passion work with XCAS 1.50?

I'm asking because I do not like the extended sliders. Unless someone can walk me through disabling them, I'm going to go back to Animated Woohoo and XCAS 1.50. I just can't deal with the one extreme to the other. Otherwise Passion is a nice mod, just wish that the sim that initiates the sex doesn't end up being the passive while the other ends up being the dominate.

If your game is already patched to 1.67 or 1.69 you can't use XCAS 1.50 that version of XCAS would not be compatible with the game.

And you don't have to use XCAS I don't.

14 hours ago, namaradus said:

If your game is already patched to 1.67 or 1.69 you can't use XCAS 1.50 that version of XCAS would not be compatible with the game.

And you don't have to use XCAS I don't.

Well, for some reason the issues I'm having seem to look like: 2x Weight and Fitness Integration

Only issue being, I have never installed let alone download that mod. I was able to rule out XCAS and Passion. So my hunt is on.

6 hours ago, CSDA1157 said:

Well, for some reason the issues I'm having seem to look like: 2x Weight and Fitness Integration

Only issue being, I have never installed let alone download that mod. I was able to rule out XCAS and Passion. So my hunt is on.

I really don't understand what passion has to do with CAS and sliders.

Passion uses 3 outfit types, clones the naked one and add accessories to it and that happens only when a custom (AW/KW) animation plays.

Cleans up by deleting all the clones it made.

If nude outfit has or has not any kind/type of sliders, passion is not affected and it not affects any of them.

If a sim gets fat or fit, it has nothing to do with passion.

Passion has no script for that.

So what is your issue? Can you explain more?

All I know is that my muscle and weight sliders have been modified. Some how it seems that the mod I listed has had a script snuck into my game. Only issue is, the most recent mod I've installed for The Sims 3 is Passion. If Passion didn't sneak that script in, then my hunt is on as to what did. And then to figure out how to purge it.

But for me when creating or modifying a Sim in CAS, the weight and muscle sliders go to the extreme that the mod I posted allows. I didn't think Passion was the cause, it's just this issue didn't start till after I started using it. I'll keep looking on my end and see what mod is causing this.

1 hour ago, CSDA1157 said:

All I know is that my muscle and weight sliders have been modified. Some how it seems that the mod I listed has had a script snuck into my game. Only issue is, the most recent mod I've installed for The Sims 3 is Passion. If Passion didn't sneak that script in, then my hunt is on as to what did. And then to figure out how to purge it.

But for me when creating or modifying a Sim in CAS, the weight and muscle sliders go to the extreme that the mod I posted allows. I didn't think Passion was the cause, it's just this issue didn't start till after I started using it. I'll keep looking on my end and see what mod is causing this.

A screenshot of your mods installed in your mods folder, might help you.

Maybe someone knows a mod installed in your mods that is responsible for that.

OK, so seems I narrowed down what is causing it. CMAR_NYC Penis package, I get rid of that, and my weight and muscle sliders return to normal. Now as to what could be causing any issues for it is beyond me. I literally don't have any mods that change sliders, add or remove them. Only other mods I use is NRAAS. And a basic pose mod and poses. And I installed the old CMAR penis and meshes and everything is working right.

Also as a side question: I thought Passion supported teen woohoo? I have it turned on, yet I get no interactions for my teens but for reset me. It's even turned on for NRAAS Woohoo.

OK, so seems I narrowed down what is causing it. CMAR_NYC Penis package, I get rid of that, and my weight and muscle sliders return to normal. Now as to what could be causing any issues for it is beyond me. I literally don't have any mods that change sliders, add or remove them. Only other mods I use is NRAAS. And a basic pose mod and poses. And I installed the old CMAR penis and meshes and everything is working right.

Also as a side question: I thought Passion supported teen woohoo? I have it turned on, yet I get no interactions for my teens but for reset me. It's even turned on for NRAAS Woohoo.

CMAR_NYC Penis package is a combination of all Cmar penis mods for male/female penis, Xcas tattoo locations, some public hair, morphing penis and pregnancy controller.

The only S3SA resources (DLLs) there is for morphing penis and for pregnancy controller.

Inside it there are 2 sliders CASBasics_SkinTonePanel_BodySlidersx2, CASBasics_SkinTonePanel_BodySlidersx2 and they supposed to be on skin tone panel as they say.

They have nothing to do with fit and weight, as they work for skin tones only (Cmar default and non default EA Detailed skins).

I explain in the pdf file the exact Cmar files this combination has, if you take a look at it.

So I believe that you have temporary cure a symptom. I think that this will come back in the future. 

I would suggest, before come to any conclusions, after you remove a mod, delete also the game cache files and reload the game.

What ever is stored there is still in your save game and it will confuse you for sure.

Also know, that if you play a custom world, the cache files are located elsewhere and not in the same location as the cache files for EA worlds.

So

compositorCache.package, CASPartCache.package, simCompositorCache.package and socialCache.package, scriptCache.package are EA world caches.

For custom worlds the cache is in WorldCaches folder and the cache is WorldWhatErverName_objects.package and WorldWhatErverName_sims.package  

A basic pose mod and poses has also body meshes. What about it?

Teens rules changed in the last updated and that is 2.7.1.0.

If you have this update, you should see an Erotic menu in teen sims pie menu.

7 hours ago, CSDA1157 said:

I discovered what in CMARNYC Penis package is causing my issue. It's the SkinTonePanel_BodySlider that is extending my sliders for weight and muscle. Is there a way for me to disable that?

I use all the Cmar packages that they are combined in CMARNYC Penis package since 2014, in different computers with never, ever have such issue.

I do wonder, if you haven't disabled them yet, how can you be so sure that this cause the issue?

Any way, you have to use S3PE and delete the two CASBasics_SkinTonePanel_BodySlidersx2 LAYO resources. 

Well, I just removed the bodysliders from the package, and everything is working normal, no extended sliders for weight and muscle. And I could tell it was coming from the package because if I delete the package, then my sliders go back to normal. Anyways, got that sorted out. I do have one more question, am I missing a setting for Sim positions? I mean I can have a Sim I want to be dominate initiate the sex act, but he'll end up in the submissive position. I then swap Sim locations, switch to another sex position and he winds up being in the submissive position again. Wondering if that's normal, or if I'm over looking a setting is all.

Well, I just removed the bodysliders from the package, and everything is working normal, no extended sliders for weight and muscle. And I could tell it was coming from the package because if I delete the package, then my sliders go back to normal. Anyways, got that sorted out. I do have one more question, am I missing a setting for Sim positions? I mean I can have a Sim I want to be dominate initiate the sex act, but he'll end up in the submissive position. I then swap Sim locations, switch to another sex position and he winds up being in the submissive position again. Wondering if that's normal, or if I'm over looking a setting is all.

That has to do with the animations xml.

How the idea is:

For 2 actors KW animation, the first actor( actor0) has the dominator action and the second (actor1) has the submissive action.

The animation name of the first actor usually has a capital -A- and the animation name of the second actor has a capital -B-

The initiator gets the dominator action unless the actor has no penis. (is female)

If the partner sim is a NPC then the initiator is always your active sim unless a romantic event triggered passion autonomy to a NPC and the NPC asks your active sim to passion autonomous.

If you want the initiator to have the submissive action always, you have to swap the animation names between actor0 and actor1 inside the animations xml.

So the actor0 will have the animation name of actor1 and vice versa.   

I have a question ! On the zip file I downloded, the last one in the "view file", there already are the animations that there are links for on your post "Animaiton links for passion" ? And what about the "Car, Boats, Jet Skis and more", are those in the file i downloded  ? (I am sorry for my bad english, i tried)