Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

23 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

And I guess you mean "pubic" hair, right?

Better word is puberal hair.

This hair comes from Oniki but if there is anything more I'll be glad to add it.

I agree with you about Cmar.

I'll check to see the other one that you suggest.

Now I'm 2 times WOW!

A Spanish that speaks perfect English and translates Japaneses is very, very rare!

My honeymoon was in Spain and I've been to Madrid, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville, Malaga and 2 years ago in Barcelona.

No one speak English! Specially in Barcelona!

I found people, that speak Greek there!!!!!

And not few of them!!

That's where I come from (Greece).

8 hours ago, sirskipsalot said:

1.67.2.024037 Steam version. The game tells me I have out of date custom content and wont load the university when passion is installed Taking it out passion files fixes the issue and removes the out of date content message.

By this message sims 3 tells you that you have a core mod that is even outdated or it comes from other game version.

Passion files in general are pure script mods. The only core mod is cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package that is not for steam versions.

For steam versions you need cmar_XCAS_corefullSteam67.package that you will find in cmar blog.

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=36c3d1fb09b31393

On 12/15/2018 at 11:10 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Better word is puberal hair.

This hair comes from Oniki but if there is anything more I'll be glad to add it.

I agree with you about Cmar.

I'll check to see the other one that you suggest.

Now I'm 2 times WOW!

A Spanish that speaks perfect English and translates Japaneses is very, very rare!

My honeymoon was in Spain and I've been to Madrid, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville, Malaga and 2 years ago in Barcelona.

No one speak English! Specially in Barcelona!

I found people, that speak Greek there!!!!!

And not few of them!!

That's where I come from (Greece).

I have to admit I haven't checked Oniki's pubic hair yet. Didn't decide for a skin mod either. I'm taking my time...... as usual ?

By the way, I still get the message telling me I didn't install any tv channel yet, even if I did and they DO appear in the game. It's weird. I'm thinking maybe the problem could be the folders. I have a folder for the mod, and subfolders for animations, objects and tv channels. Should I put the channels' mods straight in the core mod folder instead? I'm gonna try that, see if the frigging message disappears.

Seville is my town! You found people who speak Greek? And they weren't Greek themselves?? That IS unusual!! I mean as you said, almost no one speaks English here (blame our former dictatorship for that) and my cousin learned some Greek because he was working in Greece for a couple of years, but I'm telling you, it's not the norm! Wow.....

11 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

I have to admit I haven't checked Oniki's pubic hair yet. Didn't decide for a skin mod either. I'm taking my time...... as usual ?

By the way, I still get the message telling me I didn't install any tv channel yet, even if I did and they DO appear in the game. It's weird. I'm thinking maybe the problem could be the folders. I have a folder for the mod, and subfolders for animations, objects and tv channels. Should I put the channels' mods straight in the core mod folder instead? I'm gonna try that, see if the frigging message disappears.

Seville is my town! You found people who speak Greek? And they weren't Greek themselves?? That IS unusual!! I mean as you said, almost no one speaks English here (blame our former dictatorship for that) and my cousin learned some Greek because he was working in Greece for a couple of years, but I'm telling you, it's not the norm! Wow.....

No it was in Barcelona, as I wrote above.

I went to a 24 hours super market to buy a bottle of water.

Because the bottle was blue I could not understand if it was natural water or with gas.

I asked the cashier in English but he didn't understand. 

Then my wife asked me something in Greek and the cashier start speaking Greek!!!

He said that he was 10 years in Greece and many like him live today in Barcelona.

It is better to speak Greek than English because there are more possibilities to find someone to understand me!

As for the message.

There are 2 channel files. One is Kinky Channels and the other one is mine.

If you miss one or both of them, you get this message.

so im having an isue with the bodey sliders in where they all (especially weight, fittness and breastsize) seems to go to extreme proportions, at either end making creat a sim really tedious and paracticaly unusable. so far ive only downloaded this mod aswell as 2 animation packages (linked in the first posts) so as far as i know i dont se how another mod would mess with it.

i read in previous comments that it might have something to do with the CmarNYC_Penis.package but tahat package sems quite essential for the rest of the mod to work. is there any workaround or fix for it?
screen dump of modsfolder:

Skärmklipp.PNG

6 minutes ago, noocr said:

so im having an isue with the bodey sliders in where they all (especially weight, fittness and breastsize) seems to go to extreme proportions, at either end making creat a sim really tedious and paracticaly unusable. so far ive only downloaded this mod aswell as 2 animation packages (linked in the first posts) so as far as i know i dont se how another mod would mess with it.

i read in previous comments that it might have something to do with the CmarNYC_Penis.package but tahat package sems quite essential for the rest of the mod to work. is there any workaround or fix for it?

Skärmklipp.PNG

removing the package seems to have solved the issue with the sliders, however as suspected other essential aspects of the mod including nude options/clothes for the sims seems to have dissapered aswell.

3 hours ago, noocr said:

I read in previous comments that it might have something to do with the CmarNYC_Penis.package but tahat package sems quite essential for the rest of the mod to work. is there any workaround or fix for it?

But you don;t seem to read the READme pdf file that's inside the zip of the version.

Once again....

READ

This what ever CmarNYC_Penis.package is a combined stuff that was meant to help you!

I tried to help you and any of you by combine all the penis thing in to one package,

This is a passion need to work for any AW or KW animations,

If it is confusing you or whatever...

DELETE this merged file and

go and get what you need for your naked sims outfits here below and make one of your own

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=dbd0ba699edbd29

AND DO NOT BLAME PASSION FOR THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND....

PLEASE...

Hi Storm! The sink animation is giving me grief i the newest version they get to far in like before, i could have sworn they were better before ? The couple get started standing at the back of the sink and get to the middle when the animations start making the knees to far in :( Could you see if you could change this so that they get placed as they would be if they were using a counter? Also a general heads up : Be careful to renew Passion settings and reset the town with each new version of Passion or you could end up with a lot of forced reset of your sims during Passion.  Having had a lot of starting the game and having it shut down on me i forgot to do this when i started the game again and couldn't figure out why the sims kept getting reset when they where doing Passion (Facepalm) Im such a dork ? Take care all, Soon the guy in my nick will be delivering stuff ? Happy Yuletime ?❤️

On 12/20/2018 at 3:53 AM, MrsSanta said:

Hi Storm! The sink animation is giving me grief i the newest version they get to far in like before, i could have sworn they were better before ? The couple get started standing at the back of the sink and get to the middle when the animations start making the knees to far in :( Could you see if you could change this so that they get placed as they would be if they were using a counter? Also a general heads up : Be careful to renew Passion settings and reset the town with each new version of Passion or you could end up with a lot of forced reset of your sims during Passion.  Having had a lot of starting the game and having it shut down on me i forgot to do this when i started the game again and couldn't figure out why the sims kept getting reset when they where doing Passion (Facepalm) Im such a dork ? Take care all, Soon the guy in my nick will be delivering stuff ? Happy Yuletime ?❤️

And since I never touched that part on any 2.7 version, I guess that's something new.

What sink is that, that you're talking about? 

An EP one?

A modded one?

The problem a far was at the y axes (the height) of the animation.

You discovered something new?

Post a screenshot to see it how it looks and be more specific on the object. 

Be careful to renew Passion settings and reset the town with each new version of Passion or you could end up with a lot of forced reset of your sims during Passion.

I suppose that is for any mods upgrade when you play a long saved game and specially if you miss updates.

Scripts can be totally different from what is saved in your game with sim interactions that might not even exist on a script mods update.

That's cause sim resets.

Take care all, Soon the guy in my nick will be delivering stuff ? Happy Yuletime ?❤️

Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas to all you people! 

On 12/17/2018 at 11:47 AM, TwilightStorm said:

No it was in Barcelona, as I wrote above.

I went to a 24 hours super market to buy a bottle of water.

Because the bottle was blue I could not understand if it was natural water or with gas.

I asked the cashier in English but he didn't understand. 

Then my wife asked me something in Greek and the cashier start speaking Greek!!!

He said that he was 10 years in Greece and many like him live today in Barcelona.

It is better to speak Greek than English because there are more possibilities to find someone to understand me!

As for the message.

There are 2 channel files. One is Kinky Channels and the other one is mine.

If you miss one or both of them, you get this message.

Sorry it took me so long to answer. and Merry Christmas!!!

I was just talking to my best friend who lives in Barcelona, and I forgot to ask her about the Greek speaking people phenomenon, haha! Really interesting!

I'll check and see if I find the KW channels, thanks!! Kisses, my friend!!

First of all , merry christmas everybody, second, I have a question about hot tubs, not the jacuzzi but the baths, sorry,  english is not muy first language. Anyway, I´m just wondering why sims do animations of bathtub in the shower (when its only the shower) and do shower animations (when its only a bathtub). Also, why cant sims woohoo on the triangular bathtub? (of High-end stuff pack I believe). Thanks in advance.

Merry x-mas & Jolly Yuleyide too everyone :D

! Well have getting some shots to show you more : 1608096195_ArloJadeSinkFuck-3.jpg.57ffb5ce801772fd323a92d8d73a7cad.jpg1611809573_ArloJadeSinkFuck-4.jpg.494e92091a26a31e1f8b638af2cb4ae2.jpg1669855599_ArloJadeSinkFuck.jpg.eb96d32dc716d393cbb88b793326aebe.jpg

1255367964_ArloJadeSinkFuck-2.jpg.74657b8a769352d5f01cecc3772a50fd.jpg

As you can see a lot of clipping, and now with the counter-sink:

805095836_ArloJadeCounterFuck.jpg.61f2585aed0358e6e78d490a7105ae5f.jpg1507978041_ArloJadeCounterFuck-2.jpg.da1bef60bec047f97e82e262d41870a6.jpg

As you can see the feet are placed where they should be. The Lovers are Arlo Bunch(Teen) and Jade Walden(YoungAdult and made by me) When i made her she was thin, but at parties she kept on getting back for more food while i played other sims ? And this is how she is now before i have gotten her on the treadmill LOL Lots of LOVE XXX ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: Forgot to wish you all a Happy New Year 2019 ?

19 hours ago, marcod10 said:

First of all , merry christmas everybody, second, I have a question about hot tubs, not the jacuzzi but the baths, sorry,  english is not muy first language. Anyway, I´m just wondering why sims do animations of bathtub in the shower (when its only the shower) and do shower animations (when its only a bathtub). Also, why cant sims woohoo on the triangular bathtub? (of High-end stuff pack I believe). Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!

What ever the animation object is, is a choice of the animation creator.

Some objects however have close dimensions to some other and the creators choose both of them for their animations.

For example a tables chair has close dimensions to a toilet sit or floor animations could be the same on rugs etc.

As about triangular bathtub, no one has used this object to make animations yet.

9 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

As you can see the feet are placed where they should be. The Lovers are Arlo Bunch(Teen) and Jade Walden(YoungAdult and made by me) When i made her she was thin, but at parties she kept on getting back for more food while i played other sims 

I see.

I fixed the counter sink positions but I never looked at sinks.

I see that they need to move a bit forward on z axes of their animations.

I'll fix this in next update. 

Is not that much!

On 12/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, tsukigalleta said:

Sorry it took me so long to answer. and Merry Christmas!!!

I was just talking to my best friend who lives in Barcelona, and I forgot to ask her about the Greek speaking people phenomenon, haha! Really interesting!

I'll check and see if I find the KW channels, thanks!! Kisses, my friend!!

Hi, TS. I've been looking all over for those Kinky tv channels you say I'm missing and I can't find them. Could you tell me where else I should look? Really sorry for the bother.

Another question. In the settings, in the pregnancy section the options are "by category", "let Passion choose" and "by position"? I can't remember that last one. I'm not sure what that all means.

And when you click on either of them it asks me if I allow male-male pregnancy. I've been wondering, there's no option for female-female pregnancy unless I add a female penis or strap-on? I don't want them, but I want the pregnancy to be honest. Thank you, sweetie!

14 minutes ago, bellablanche said:

I'm hesitant to get KinkyWorld because of the issues I've been reading on the site. Do I need KW to run passion?

No

14 minutes ago, bellablanche said:

Does passion allow for bestiality animations/interactions? Do I need KW to get the interactions?

Passion doesn't support bestiality. You would need KW for that.

13 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

Hi, TS. I've been looking all over for those Kinky tv channels you say I'm missing and I can't find them. Could you tell me where else I should look? Really sorry for the bother.

Another question. In the settings, in the pregnancy section the options are "by category", "let Passion choose" and "by position"? I can't remember that last one. I'm not sure what that all means.

And when you click on either of them it asks me if I allow male-male pregnancy. I've been wondering, there's no option for female-female pregnancy unless I add a female penis or strap-on? I don't want them, but I want the pregnancy to be honest. Thank you, sweetie!

The pregnancy section options are by category, by position and let Passion choose.

The two first choices are the old choices of passion, for Animated Woohoo animations. (Passion started in 2014 by Alfiechan as continuation of Kickers AW mod)

The last one (let Passion choose, made recently), passion looks if it's AW or KW and add the pregnancy circumstances to both.

The question of male pregnancy in this setting is for both genders.

It must be renamed to same sex pregnancy because it does the same to any same sex vaginal or anal animations.

With this setting, two females and vaginal sex acts triggers pregnancy event, even on both females.

Same to males and anal sex acts.   

Now strap on is only a visual effect to make females penetrate other females or males. 

10 hours ago, bellablanche said:

A couple of newbie questions.

I'm hesitant to get KinkyWorld because of the issues I've been reading on the site. Do I need KW to run passion?

Does passion allow for bestiality animations/interactions? Do I need KW to get the interactions?

10 hours ago, namaradus said:

No

Passion doesn't support bestiality. You would need KW for that.

And one more thing except what @namaradus said, is that those are two different mods with different interactions on maybe the same objects.

If you put them together the result might be a disaster! 

Passion or Kinky interactions will work weird.