Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, ponnysugar said:

it still has same problem, i was amra animations , just only for female , pls help. Thank you so much .

Amra animations for AW, and Lesbian animations for AW are outdated.

Passion plays both AW and KW animations.

So remove Amra animations and get these from this link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

Hello Storm....thank you so much for taking the time to assist me with my animation project. I have recorded all of your comments from the last question. I now have another question because my animations are still not appearing.

I understand how to hash the XML but need additional information on hashing the clips. I have more than one animation to add to this package, should I clip each individual animation or hash them individually? 

Hi, I have downloaded passion but i don't know how to get it to work.

I have downloaded the animation but every time i click on an object with passion it's just pop reset me

I'm a teen but when i click on another teen it's still romance but on adult it give me the setting only ??

9 hours ago, s3lynn said:

Hello Storm....thank you so much for taking the time to assist me with my animation project. I have recorded all of your comments from the last question. I now have another question because my animations are still not appearing.

I understand how to hash the XML but need additional information on hashing the clips. I have more than one animation to add to this package, should I clip each individual animation or hash them individually? 

Everything in sims 3 has a resource key. Otherwise its not a resource by the game. The resource is the name of the clip hashed with FNV32 or FNV64 algorithm.

The FNV32 is used only for string names and the FNV64 for everything else.

Start with one animation at a time and the you can merge them all in one file.

Make an empty package named KW_S3lynn_Animations.

Add an (_XML 0x0333406C) resource, name it S3lynn_Animations and click FNV64 to get the XML resource string.

Make an empty package named S3lynn_Animations and add the clips of one animation.

Create a clip resource (CLIP 0x6B20C4F3) Type the name of the animation and click FNV64.

Extract it as file.

Copy its name and paste it to your animation clip.

Import the clip to the package.

Repeat for the other clip.

Now go to the XML and write the Animation, Actors etc Tags

Import it to passion by copy the name S3lynn_Animations and paste it in passion add new position setting.

If the animation is correct you should see "S3lynn_Animations" in passion positions list.

If you made two sims animate in blender then you get two animation files. Each of them should have a clip name that you should hash individually.

Usually we add the capital A for male and a capital B for female. The name of the clip should start with "a" for Adults or "t" for Teens otherwise the game does not know what age filter is the animation.

For adult sims a male/female animation clips are something like this...

a_s3lynn_bedA.01 and a_s3lynn_bedB.01

If sims are teens (they have different skeleton)    

t_s3lynn_bedA.01 and t_s3lynn_bedB.01

Tell me if you need more help or if there's something that you don't understand....  

9 hours ago, s_sfaasa said:

Hi, I have downloaded passion but i don't know how to get it to work.

I have downloaded the animation but every time i click on an object with passion it's just pop reset me

I'm a teen but when i click on another teen it's still romance but on adult it give me the setting only ??

If you click on an object or a sim and the only thing you get in sims pie is reset me, it means that passion found none animation for that sim or object to play.

Try these links and download them.

Amra72 Animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/
L666 KW.v19 Animations    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58017-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/?do=findComment&comment=2166636
K69 KW Animations           https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/
MaryJane KW Animations   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73534-maryjanes-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world-update-2612018/
SpaceMan animations for KW KW_SMAnimations.zip 

Mike 24 animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

Master animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

Try also the animation conversions at the first pages of this topic.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

If you click on an object or a sim and the only thing you get in sims pie is reset me, it means that passion found none animation for that sim or object to play.

Try these links and download them.

Amra72 Animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/
L666 KW.v19 Animations    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58017-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/?do=findComment&comment=2166636
K69 KW Animations           https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/
MaryJane KW Animations   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73534-maryjanes-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world-update-2612018/
SpaceMan animations for KW KW_SMAnimations.zip 

Mike 24 animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

Master animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

Try also the animation conversions at the first pages of this topic.

Yup have every animation, they all work and all but on the adult and adult-teen ones not the teen. I have enable the teen passion and on 50%, 75%, 99% all but it's still not working on teens

1 hour ago, s_sfaasa said:

Yup have every animation, they all work and all but on the adult and adult-teen ones not the teen. I have enable the teen passion and on 50%, 75%, 99% all but it's still not working on teens

OK! I understood.

EA has a rule that teens under the 50% of their teenage-hood should not have any romantic interactions and they can not get pregnant.

Passion follows that rule but it's hard to find when a teen is at the proper age to see it work in passion with other teens or adults.

There is a mod at MTS http://modthesims.info/d/447628

that can freeze teen aging.

Use it and you will see, that if you have for example teen aging 4 days,  all teens below day 3 are suppose to be underage by this EA rule.

They don't have romantic interactions and they can't play in passion, because passion follows that rule.

If you freeze their aging to day 3 or 4 they will always be available to passion!

3 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

OK! I understood.

EA has a rule that teens under the 50% of their teenage-hood should not have any romantic interactions and they can not get pregnant.

Passion follows that rule but it's hard to find when a teen is at the proper age to see it work in passion with other teens or adults.

There is a mod at MTS http://modthesims.info/d/447628

that can freeze teen aging.

Use it and you will see, that if you have for example teen aging 4 days,  all teens below day 3 are suppose to be underage by this EA rule.

They don't have romantic interactions and they can't play in passion, because passion follows that rule.

If you freeze their aging to day 3 or 4 they will always be available to passion!

Ooooh I get it now, that's really weired and new. Ok thank you for the help, really appreciate it but one more question. Why did you follow this rule, I don't think AW had this rule right ?

22 hours ago, s_sfaasa said:

Ooooh I get it now, that's really weired and new. Ok thank you for the help, really appreciate it but one more question. Why did you follow this rule, I don't think AW had this rule right ?

It's because passion informs Sims 3 Woohoo System that when an Erotic passion event happens, Sims 3 take it as a Woohoo event.

So other mods such as NRaas woohooer or story progression to get passion as Sim3 woohoo event.

Those rules I told you are in Sims 3 Woohoo System.

AW had no pleasure buffs such as libido or EA buffs. It is individual and not connected to that system, as much as GTXC was. (Graphical Ecstasy mod) 

Another reason is passion autonomy. Passion autonomy triggers on anything romantic. Teens underage by that rule have no romantic interactions in the sim pie menu. They can not erotic hug, kiss give flowers or woohoo. That's by EA.

Hi Guys (Stormy and Namaradus) ! Just a little update on the 23 hours bar mod thing.,

I combined the bluegenjutsu_Better_Bars_Clubs_Venues+AllDrinksAndMoreFoodServedAtAllVenues-23HoursOpen-FasterBartending, wth Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.6.6 using s3pe, i also combind some other mods + outfits that had conflicts and things improved a lot :D Now the game runs smooth even though i ought to clean out a lot of cc that i barely use in game. I love new stuff, and have a tendency to get a little carried away ?  ? Bad girl very bad girl :naughty:  :lol: Happy simming :heart::heart::heart:

16 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Guys (Stormy and Namaradus) ! Just a little update on the 23 hours bar mod thing.,

I combined the bluegenjutsu_Better_Bars_Clubs_Venues+AllDrinksAndMoreFoodServedAtAllVenues-23HoursOpen-FasterBartending, wth Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.6.6 using s3pe, i also combind some other mods + outfits that had conflicts and things improved a lot :D Now the game runs smooth even though i ought to clean out a lot of cc that i barely use in game. I love new stuff, and have a tendency to get a little carried away ?  ? Bad girl very bad girl :naughty:  :lol: Happy simming :heart::heart::heart:

Major Version Upgrade 2.7.0.0 is on its way!!

Soon....

Very Soon!:yum:

6 hours ago, PasTaCopine said:

Hello, I'm encountering a script error again while trying Passion. Can someone check it out? Thank you! (One file might be irrelevant, I wasn't sure about the time of the error.)

ScriptError_LAPTOP-MTTJIRVT__10-24-2018__20-33-42__127D5D1A.xml

ScriptError_LAPTOP-MTTJIRVT__10-24-2018__20-35-02__EE0D3625.xml

The second error is an ErrorTrap clean up. Is not an error at all.

The first one is an error, when passion changed your active sim outfit to naked and tried to start an animation loop.

Sim nude outfits miss something? You have only the morphing penis. There are no sliders, internal or external and there is not the get hard/soft that passion use in those outfits.

Inside the version zip is a combine package with all a sim nude outfit needs and with 2 core mods of setting a nude outfit in CAS depend your game version.

1.67 or 1.69. Have you tried them?   

Try the combine package and one of those two and then see if this error happens again.

Inside the versions PDF file I explain what packages used to this combine one.

In case you don't want it, you can always download what ever you want from them.

11 hours ago, PasTaCopine said:

Ohh, now I understand why this error comes up with some sims and not with others. I seem to also have a different (non-morphing) penis that came with a custom skin and townies get assigned one or the other randomly. When they get the other one, passion doesn't work. Thank you so much for clearing that up.

Glad to be helpful and I want to inform you and most Passion users, here that the next passion upgrade needs all that pennis staff to add condoms on it.

I don't know what, anything new is about to come if you don't have them...

Oh my God!!!! It's here already ?? You truly blow my mind Stormy (wow what a sentence ? ) You're so fast it must be like living with a wirlwind living with you, no wonder the name you chose as your nick was TwilightStorm ? Thank you so very much for this, can't wait to try it out ;)  Lots of hugs and kisses my friend ❤️❤️❤️

Hi Stormy ;) The game plays fine and all work as should so far.

Have the prosent down to 3 so the neighborhood don't get overrun with babies :D

Cool to see the condom applied, well done sweetie.

Is there a way to have one setting just for my sim and anothe for the neighborhood?

Feels a little scary to invite the neighborhood in on the fun with no control in a way.

I have Nraas mods (Storyprogression ++ ) so they can't get completly free to produce so many kids and i have the pregnancy setting for 12 simdays = 9 months so i'll get to know if any is expecting. Was just considering if i have the setting on so that all sim can get it on with anyone and there is sometimes interference when a married couple get it on and another sim just joins in, the wife could get pregnant with a complete stranger who just joins in by himself.

Have seen it happen, and also my own couple got a third sim who just joined in giving the couple the funny moodlet Who Was That LOL

Well a little risk adds to the fun and i usually don't play with the setting that allow all to partisipate so hopefully any kid made using pasion will belong to a couple and not 2 strangers :D

Thanks again for making Passion the greatest mod ever !!!! ?❤️❤️❤️

38 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Is there a way to have one setting just for my sim and anothe for the neighborhood?

Feels a little scary to invite the neighborhood in on the fun with no control in a way.

That would be going into very complex territory it took Twallan 4yrs just to get something like that with Story Progression and it's still being worked on by Chain_Reaction as it doesn't always work like it's supposed to.

38 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Was just considering if i have the setting on so that all sim can get it on with anyone and there is sometimes interference when a married couple get it on and another sim just joins in, the wife could get pregnant with a complete stranger who just joins in by himself.

Have seen it happen, and also my own couple got a third sim who just joined in giving the couple the funny moodlet Who Was That LOL

Well a little risk adds to the fun and i usually don't play with the setting that allow all to partisipate so hopefully any kid made using pasion will belong to a couple and not 2 strangers :D

Thanks again for making Passion the greatest mod ever !!!! ?❤️❤️❤️

Well that happens when you're swinger :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Typically what ever happens to your active sim, happens to every sim in Town and that's the main idea of Sims3.

If you want to separate something from the Town you have to write a script only for the active household and something else for the rest of Town.

Usually you exclude the active household from a setting and not the town!

A pregnancy setting of 1-2% makes it hard for pregnancy and if you add condoms to some sims inventory with 1-2% chance of break condom, makes it even harder.

I have 3 male and 3 female sims in my household and as far no one got pregnant with these settings.

Pregnancy affects only townies and not any other sim such as service, tourists, alien visitors, transformed sims etc. If you pregnant any of these sim categories you make a mod that makes sim 3 managers bouncing and sims 3 error system, on fire feeding ErrorTrap with errors every maybe half a minute!