Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Latest tests of mine with condoms and shemales, had the penis erected the same way male penis is. I use the corefull67 though.

I don't know if the UI modification of Cmar in this mod has anything to do with female penis.

In my tests everything worked.

Can you give a try the same way I described you above, using corefull67 or 69, depend the game version you have?

If it doesn't work you can delete it but if it works?  

I have version 67 of Sims 3 so I only use corefull67. I tried putting the zip folder of XCASfull.67. But the I could not tune the naked outfit in CAS.

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Latest tests of mine with condoms and shemales, had the penis erected the same way male penis is. I use the corefull67 though.

I don't know if the UI modification of Cmar in this mod has anything to do with female penis.

In my tests everything worked.

Can you give a try the same way I described you above, using corefull67 or 69, depend the game version you have?

If it doesn't work you can delete it but if it works?  

I finally got it to work! Thank you so much for your concern and you really helped me out with this! Now I can finally unleash my wildest desired in the game all thanks to your help and your mod ? (turns out the penis sliders I downloaded were pretty outdated ones that only worked with the males)

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying how Passion runs so far! But i'm running into a problem regarding climax. I searched the forum to see if anyone got the same problem to no avail.

See, unless I enable "auto-end when "motives" fill", the sims won't stop having sex in that one position. Speaking of, that almost always ends in one of them being frozen in whatever position they were in so it's hopeless to make a sequence. Regardless, I can put up with those glitches but it's frustrating to watch a singular action over and over and over again with no climax. even when i use "(action) with climax)" and have it autoend after how ever many minutes, it won't end with the cum masks which i have installed. Just any help with what i'm doing wrong would be great! 

10 minutes ago, nctdreams said:

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying how Passion runs so far! But i'm running into a problem regarding climax. I searched the forum to see if anyone got the same problem to no avail.

See, unless I enable "auto-end when "motives" fill", the sims won't stop having sex in that one position. Speaking of, that almost always ends in one of them being frozen in whatever position they were in so it's hopeless to make a sequence. Regardless, I can put up with those glitches but it's frustrating to watch a singular action over and over and over again with no climax. even when i use "(action) with climax)" and have it autoend after how ever many minutes, it won't end with the cum masks which i have installed. Just any help with what i'm doing wrong would be great! 

In Passions Settings

Randomization>Positions>Same Category False>Say 15 (for 15 in game minutes)

It's something like that away from computer so not totally sure read the popup instructions closely.

38 minutes ago, namaradus said:

In Passions Settings

Randomization>Positions>Same Category False>Say 15 (for 15 in game minutes)

It's something like that away from computer so not totally sure read the popup instructions closely.

Omg that worked! Now it's running more smoothly like they're actually having sex and I'm not manually changing it every 3 seconds. Thanks so much! But just one more thing please, do you know why the cum masks aren't showing up? and how i can make them reach a climax without "auto-end" that makes it end abruptly? I have the masks in my accessories so i know they are there but how should i make them end up on the sim w/o doing it manually?

48 minutes ago, nctdreams said:

Omg that worked! Now it's running more smoothly like they're actually having sex and I'm not manually changing it every 3 seconds. Thanks so much! But just one more thing please, do you know why the cum masks aren't showing up? and how i can make them reach a climax without "auto-end" that makes it end abruptly? I have the masks in my accessories so i know they are there but how should i make them end up on the sim w/o doing it manually?

I don't use the cum masks so I'm no help there.

I use Maximum Length instead of Auto End. The time length I use is 180 (3 in game hours) sims will exit early if their motives drop to low or have another higher priority to take care of. And sometimes 1 sim may continue after their partner has left to finish out the time limit no real way to stop that.

1 hour ago, nctdreams said:

Ejaculation and CumMasks do not work autonomous.

While in passion, click on the partner and you will see the Ejaculation button on sim pie menu.

Click this button and a new pie menu appears that shows the part of the body that the ejaculation takes place.

You can do this on any position and any time you want.

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Ejaculation and CumMasks do not work autonomous.

While in passion, click on the partner and you will see the Ejaculation button on sim pie menu.

Click this button and a new pie menu appears that shows the part of the body that the ejaculation takes place.

You can do this on any position and any time you want.

For some reason, it's not showing up on the pie menu? It shows "get naked", Nraas, switch (with partner's name), change position, heckle (??), stop, stop all, settings, reset me and the passion itself and that only includes report and test

1 hour ago, nctdreams said:

For some reason, it's not showing up on the pie menu? It shows "get naked", Nraas, switch (with partner's name), change position, heckle (??), stop, stop all, settings, reset me and the passion itself and that only includes report and test

Which version you download?

The latest is the last of passion versions list.

The latest version is 2.7.0.0 and for sure it has nothing about report and test.

You must have only one passion version in your mods and that should be 2.7.0.0

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Which version you download?

The latest is the last of passion versions list.

The latest version is 2.7.0.0 and for sure it has nothing about report and test.

You must have only one passion version in your mods and that should be 2.7.0.0

That's strange, I only have "Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.0.0" which I downloaded 2 days ago and when I click the pie it will show "test" and "settings". I just searched my mod folder and that's the only thing regarding animations i have, besides the actual animations from Amra72 etc. 

I also have cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package in that folder

EDIT: wait, I also have a singular "Passion.package" in the folder as well... maybe that's conflicting? But i thought that was the main one according to the pdf or am i confused?

EDIT 2: i just tried it and now it shows up, but i don't see the cum on the sim except once and it was on him instead of her somehow.

Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.0.0.package

This is the main mod

The pdf file says clearly, this above!

A single Passion.package is the old Alfiechan version of passion 2.5

So, you have them both in your mods folder and there goes your issue.

Remove anything that has to do with this mod.

Re-download the latest version

(2.7.0.0 for now on.

2.7.1.0 is very close to update.

Maybe tomorrow)

Make a folder under mods/packages and name it passion

and add in it, what ever any passion version needs to work.

Thank you for the mod, you have made Sims 3 More delightful to play with.  I finally got a chance to play with the new version  and I do not know what a Sybian  saddle :flushed: is or where to find it.  Could you educate me about the saddle :blush: and point me in the right direction to get it?

4 hours ago, Ladydayz said:

Thank you for the mod, you have made Sims 3 More delightful to play with.  I finally got a chance to play with the new version  and I do not know what a Sybian  saddle :flushed: is or where to find it.  Could you educate me about the saddle :blush: and point me in the right direction to get it?

A Sybian Saddle is a box that has a dildo upon it.

Wikipedia says that it is an ancient mechanism for female satisfaction. :O

The mechanism is supposed to be inside the box and move the dildo.

Same as you, I never had a clue about what it was and what's its name!!!:tounge_xd: 

I first saw it in a Patreon sex game and then DoomDrivem (a member here) made its mesh.

I made it Sims 3 object with 2 passion interactions for Solo passion and one Solo animation.

You will find it in Objects Hobbies and Skills. (Consider it as hobby :sweat_smile:)

PS the new version is 2.7.1.0 uploaded today.

You also need to re-download Sybian

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Same as you, I never had a clue about what it was and what's its name!!!:tounge_xd: 

I first saw it in a Patreon sex game and then DoomDrivem (a member here) made its mesh.

I made it Sims 3 object with 2 passion interactions for Solo passion and one Solo animation.

You will find it in Objects Hobbies and Skills. (Consider it as hobby :sweat_smile:)

It's basically a giant vibrator the sybian.

On 11/9/2018 at 5:43 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.0.0.package

This is the main mod

The pdf file says clearly, this above!

A single Passion.package is the old Alfiechan version of passion 2.5

So, you have them both in your mods folder and there goes your issue.

Remove anything that has to do with this mod.

Re-download the latest version

(2.7.0.0 for now on.

2.7.1.0 is very close to update.

Maybe tomorrow)

Make a folder under mods/packages and name it passion

and add in it, what ever any passion version needs to work.

I found out the issue with the masks- it wouldn't show up bc she was wearing a top and not naked default. All works now. thanks so much!

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Ahhh I see. thanks for the info and education ?  not a bad hobby

4 hours ago, birdsnbees30 said:

Hello, I am very new to Passion and Sex Mods in TS3. So, let me get this straight; I download CMAR's penis, this mod, and some animation packs. What else do I need to download to get a good experience? And how do I remove the gender restrictions so I can have gay sex?

Download also the passion toys at the first post of the topic.

Animations should be KW to see them used.

Most animators made their animations heterosexual and lesbian. Only two made male gay and that was AfterduskSims and Who is the What (WTW)

Their animations are in the first post of the topic, under Animation AW/KW conversions.

For making any other animation male/male, you need to learn how to edit the XML files of the animations.

An example is at the beginning of the topic.  Read the (How can I add new toys or change the genders in animations?)

2 hours ago, Alana said:

Thanks for small update. I'm happy that you decided remove restriction for teens ??

I still did nothing to unlock the EA rule about teens because Woohooer has this script and I don't want to conflict with it.

If anyone does not use this setting of woohooer, teens will not passion autonomous.

26 minutes ago, PasTaCopine said:

Hello, I noticed that even though I have downloaded a bunch of animations from different creators and I can see their names in the positions list in the passion pie menu in-game just fine, the game plays only the Amra animations when my sims engage in passioning. Even when I click on "change position", the list that comes up includes only Amra positions. How can I unlock the other positions from other creators in my game?

In Passion's Settings go to Positions>Reset Defaults

3 hours ago, PasTaCopine said:

Okay, new "issue" after updating to latest version: passioning sims getting "embarassed" mid-passion and stopping passion to leave the room? What is this?

Shy and proper traits get embarrassed.

Also children get embarrassed and leave the room at once.

If this happens with teens, look at the setting (Expel invalid Sims from the room when Passion begins?) after teens enabled, if you choose it enable also.

This also removes sims from a passion event with teens.

This is not new, it comes from oldest versions of passion and is not an issue.