Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

21 hours ago, lolic99 said:

New version works with 1.66?

Yes. It will work for 1.66.

@TwilightStorm Patch level 1.66, 1.67, and 1.69 are virtually identical. :classic_tongue:

Patch 1.66 was the last real patch that had bug fixes and changed gameplay core files.

1.67 the only thing that one did was add Server Messaging (aka Spyware) but never touched any gameplay core files.

1.69 was a redundant patch that added a crappy new launcher and permanently tied the game to Origin and removed the Spyware and never touched any gameplay core files.

Any Script mod that will work with 1.67 will also work with 1.66 and 1.69. Likewise any Script mod that works with 1.66 will work with 1.67 and 1.69. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

13 hours ago, namaradus said:

@TwilightStorm Patch level 1.66, 1.67, and 1.69 are virtually identical. :classic_tongue:

Patch 1.66 was the last real patch that had bug fixes and changed gameplay core files.

1.67 the only thing that one did was add Server Messaging (aka Spyware) but never touched any gameplay core files.

1.69 was a redundant patch that added a crappy new launcher and permanently tied the game to Origin and removed the Spyware and never touched any gameplay core files.

Any Script mod that will work with 1.67 will also work with 1.66 and 1.69. Likewise any Script mod that works with 1.66 will work with 1.67 and 1.69. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

And that is why I hate 1.69 because everytime origin shits the bed I can't play.??

On 10/30/2018 at 7:30 AM, namaradus said:

I don't know about 1.66 but in version 1.69 at least UI core is different than any other version. That is why CmarNY made a corefull XCAS for this version. The core that this mod modifies is Sims3 UI.dll

Typically and since passion never touched any game core, it must work from versions 1.63 to 1.69 because whatever EA changed in those releases did not affect any function references, used from passion, in version 1.63 when passion started.

But still don't know! If some passion procedure crashes someones game in a version, that I don't have, I can not tell...  

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I don't know about 1.66 but in version 1.69 at least UI core is different than any other version. That is why CmarNY made a corefull XCAS for this version. The core that this mod modifies is Sims3 UI.dll

Typically and since passion never touched any game core, it must work from versions 1.63 to 1.69 because whatever EA changed in those releases did not affect any function references, used from passion, in version 1.63 when passion started.

But still don't know! If some passion procedure crashes someones game in a version, that I don't have, I can not tell...  

Maybe gameplay core files was a bad term to use. I meant the other gameplay files other than the simcore, UI and a few others; I was referring more to the scripts and xml's that get changed when patches have bug fixes and/or are adding code for new EP's and SP's. Technically they are "core" files just not the deep core files that Core mods tap into.

Core Mods like XCAS are always patch level specific whether anything changed or not cause they edit the deep core files like the simcore and have to look for the game version number and call on that to get proper access.

For 1.69 all she had to do was change the game version number the mod looks for to stop the Unofficial Modification warning that the mod throws when it detects a game version it doesn't recognize due to patches changing the game version number; that's why she was able to get a 1.69 version of XCAS uploaded to MTS in less than 2hrs after learning about it. And why Chain_Reaction was able to upload a 1.69 version of ErrorTrap in around an hour and a half.

Now Pescado not sure how he did it but he made so that the current Awesome Mod could detect 1.67 or 1.69 without making a separate version.

Now if 1.69 had bug fixes come with it those 3 mods would've been out of commission for a couple of weeks to a couple of months.

And before I forget I had the game crash :expressionless: 2 times before I realized that I needed to have the condom package installed not sure if that was meant to happen.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

And before I forget I had the game crash :expressionless: 2 times before I realized that I needed to have the condom package installed not sure if that was meant to happen.

This could be a bug.

There was to much script and in different locations.

Condom pack has its own one inside its package, that adds it to grocery stores and sim inventories and passion has the removal of it from sims inventory and single condom add script.

I have to look if I have added in the script to look first for the existence of condoms and condoms pack in the loaded world and then execute the  routine.

It is possible an null add/remove in sims inventory to crash the game when use condoms setting is enabled.

It will be fixed in next update.

-Edit- Confirmed!

It's not a bug.  Since condoms and condom packs script is outside passion and passion loads them as objects, it happens the same with the StoreObjects and FixerCar. I will add the script inside passion.

2 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

This could be a bug.

There was to much script and in different locations.

Condom pack has its own one inside its package, that adds it to grocery stores and sim inventories and passion has the removal of it from sims inventory and single condom add script.

I have to look if I have added in the script to look first for the existence of condoms and condoms pack in the loaded world and then execute the  routine.

It is possible an null add/remove in sims inventory to crash the game when use condoms setting is enabled.

It will be fixed in next update.

If it helps I did have the Condom Setting Disabled but Pregnancy was Enabled. But didn't try with both Disabled.

44 minutes ago, namaradus said:

If it helps I did have the Condom Setting Disabled but Pregnancy was Enabled. But didn't try with both Disabled.

Inside the PassionCondoms.package is an S3SA resource. Move it in to passion package. Then it will never crash again. I made those objects as Sims3Gameplay.Objects expansion similar to fixercar, fixercarfixed. No matter what the settings are, passion looks for these objects to see if they are installed or not.

If they are not installed they are undefined procedures and this crash the game. 

On 10/30/2018 at 10:52 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Is that avatar of yours a sim???

If so, how did you get that smile?

Faceapp, that's all I can say. But be aware, sometimes sims looks really creepy with those fake smiles :DDD

Edit: By the way, condom should appear on sim penis, yes? Cuz I add some condom in sim inventory, but when I start use passion, there was nothing on sim hotdog :/

Hello, I'm having troubles with your mod. For some reason, the animations can't start no matter what i do. Using the 1.67 package, the male sim change to nude, try to align with a female sim that doesn't move and then goes back to his original position and change back to his regular clothes without any animation occuring. When i go to the passion menu, I see the many animations packs listed, but when i go to positions there is none. If you can help in any way, even if you need more information, i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Infinity_Master said:

Hello, I'm having troubles with your mod. For some reason, the animations can't start no matter what i do. Using the 1.67 package, the male sim change to nude, try to align with a female sim that doesn't move and then goes back to his original position and change back to his regular clothes without any animation occuring. When i go to the passion menu, I see the many animations packs listed, but when i go to positions there is none. If you can help in any way, even if you need more information, i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Hey!

Passion does that when it can not find any animation position for the object or sim, passion interactions triggered.

Older versions of passion had a list of known animations. The new version tells how many you have.

Latest version is 2.7.0.0 and Animation links are in the first post of the topic.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:51 AM, Alana said:

Faceapp, that's all I can say. But be aware, sometimes sims looks really creepy with those fake smiles :DDD

Edit: By the way, condom should appear on sim penis, yes? Cuz I add some condom in sim inventory, but when I start use passion, there was nothing on sim hotdog :/

Condom pack, not condom...

... and if your sim is female, this condom pack should be on her partner inventory, not her inventory!

I haven't invented female condoms yet! :tounge_wink:

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Condom pack, not condom...

... and if your sim is female, this condom pack should be on her partner inventory, not her inventory!

I haven't invented female condoms yet! :tounge_wink:

Well I put them in male inventory, of course...but no luck, how many time I test them it still don't work. Pregnancy is activated too..Hmm, I guess I have to accept that this just don't work  in my game.

50 minutes ago, Alana said:

Well I put them in male inventory, of course...but no luck, how many time I test them it still don't work. Pregnancy is activated too..Hmm, I guess I have to accept that this just don't work  in my game.

No way for this to happen!

There is also a new setting Use Condoms, that must be set to anything above zero. Is it disabled or it says some number in your game?

19 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

No way for this to happen!

There is also a new setting Use Condoms, that must be set to anything above zero. Is it disabled or it says some number in your game?

Enabled. And condom breakage percent was set to 15 :)

But problem solve itself. Apparently my test save is corrupted (I was unable to enter last night), so I back to my main save and things there pretty fine :)  The dude get green condom on penis during woohoo, last I checked. So it was false alarm :/ Sorry that I disturbed you, I just forgot how sometimes stubborn ts3 system is...

Should I download the animation player mod? Because when I downloaded this mod none of the animations work.  Even after disabling rejection on the passion settings, when one of my sims asks for passions both of them undress but, one of the sims immediately dresses up and shows some signs rejecting the other and no animations get played and the gameplay returns to normal.

10 minutes ago, TPN said:

Should I download the animation player mod? Because when I downloaded this mod none of the animations work.  Even after disabling rejection on the passion settings, when one of my sims asks for passions both of them undress but, one of the sims immediately dresses up and shows some signs rejecting the other and no animations get played and the gameplay returns to normal.

You don't have any animations and that is why passion does that.

Go to the first post, see the animation links and download animations.

9 minutes ago, TPN said:

This mod does not come with animations you have to download those separately. 

This page has the last update from her patreon before it got shut down you will find the download on angelus75's post. 

Amra updated this version,but not the kw animations,but it still compatible with passion I think if I am wrong someone correct me.

Download the kw animations for this one as well.

Make sure to put the animations and the xml file in your mods folder. Cheers.