The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

My Wrye Bash can't read files packed Data/Meshes or Data/ini

Any idea how to make Wrye Bash read Data folder?

What? :huh:

You can't use wrye bash with this. You either install this by hand or use the daedra assistant. This is not wrye bash compatible because it is NOT a mod. It is just a collection of animations for lovers with pk.

My Wrye Bash can't read files packed Data/Meshes or Data/ini

Any idea how to make Wrye Bash read Data folder?

What? :huh:

You can't use wrye bash with this. You either install this by hand or use the daedra assistant. This is not wrye bash compatible because it is NOT a mod. It is just a collection of animations for lovers with pk.

Deadra Sutra assistance tool only extracts a few animations. I spent like 30 minutes selecting the anims I wanted only to find the program is bugged.

Deadra Sutra assistance tool only extracts a few animations. I spent like 30 minutes selecting the anims I wanted only to find the program is bugged.

Would you please take the time to read the last few pages before claiming this. See my response in post 151 (hint go to post 146 for the latest daedra assistant tool version).

You can only choose 1 version of a number. If there are three variants of animation 1 then can't choose more than one of them.

If the version in post 146 is buggy the let us know and then mod author will get it fixed.

I'd like to reiterate how much time this is saving me. Without this compilation I'd be having to load up my own anims in nifskope (annoying) or going through the lovers anims one by one in the toolset. I especially appreciate that the BBB anims are marked. That way I can pick and choose which anims to use for which version. (BBB or normal.) This is cutting down the time it will take me to organize anims by who knows how many hours.

So again: THANK YOU! :D

The updated Daedra Sutra Assistance tool extracted more animations but not all I selected.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5770zhnd0ur9759

I manually deleted the data folders from the folders. This is Wrye Bash friendly installer. Still you have to go back to the screenshots to check want animation you want.

Does the Daedra Sutra include animations from LoversMotionsMT?

///

"Also, are you referring to Wrye Bash Bain installer?"

Yes.

Does the Daedra Sutra include animations from LoversMotionsNT?

IT HAD BETTER NOT! That has been posted a number of times on here already. And the author has expressed it on the originating site.

Also, are you referring to Wrye Bash Bain installer?

Can somebody please explain me how to use Daedra satura pose utility??

I try to lounch it and it dos not get started even!!!!

Reading the readme for the Daedra Assistant would have answered this:

TO USE: Extract to the Daedra Sutra root folder (the one containing the readme) and run.

Does the Daedra Sutra include animations from LoversMotionsNT?

IT HAD BETTER NOT! That has been posted a number of times on here already. And the author has expressed it on the originating site.

Also' date=' are you referring to Wrye Bash Bain installer?

[/quote']

My plan for the LoversMotionsNT animations is to include a link to the file's download page, then include screenshots ONLY. This way, it keeps the file private per the author's wishes, but once someone takes the individual effort to get the file, they have a reference.

Eric

My plan for the LoversMotionsNT animations is to include a link to the file's download page' date=' then include screenshots ONLY. This way, it keeps the file private per the author's wishes, but once someone takes the individual effort to get the file, they have a reference.

Eric

[/quote']

Excellent plan! Probably the best we can do until we get permission from the mod maker to include the animations - if that ever happens....

Can somebody please explain me how to use Daedra satura pose utility??

I try to lounch it and it dos not get started even!!!!

Reading the readme for the Daedra Assistant would have answered this:

TO USE: Extract to the Daedra Sutra root folder (the one containing the readme) and run.

that is exactly what i did. but then I made a double click on the program and it didn't launch :(

Update coming in a few minutes.

I finished up the 'insect' category of creature animaions (only Shivering Isles, and the 3 unique lovers creatures to go) as well as Nusbie's new blowjob animation (19.1).

Latest version of the assistant included in this update as well.

Eric

Regarding Nepro's issue: I cannot replicate the problem, so it would be helpful if you provided more information about which animations, specifically, are not being extracted for you, and what error(s) you get. (Running from source may make it easier to collect error information.)

Regarding duration's issue: it's possible that you either extracted something to the wrong place or have some problem with folder permissions. Make sure all files are located as specified, and that the program has at least read permission to its folder and all subfolders.

Regarding Nepro's issue: I cannot replicate the problem' date=' so it would be helpful if you provided more information about [i']which[/i] animations, specifically, are not being extracted for you, and what error(s) you get. (Running from source may make it easier to collect error information.)

Regarding duration's issue: it's possible that you either extracted something to the wrong place or have some problem with folder permissions. Make sure all files are located as specified, and that the program has at least read permission to its folder and all subfolders.

Been using your installer with no issues so far, so I also don't know what duration's issue is. Does it require Python be installed? I have already multiple versions installed so I don't experience these newbie issues. And yeah, if they installed it to a protected folder on Vista or Win7, that could cause it too.

Been using your installer with no issues so far' date=' so I also don't know what duration's issue is. Does it require Python be installed? I have already multiple versions installed so I don't experience these newbie issues. And yeah, if they installed it to a protected folder on Vista or Win7, that could cause it too.

[/quote']

It should be possible to run without Python, but I'm not absolutely certain it actually includes all the necessary libraries. I know the packager had trouble with one of the Qt image libraries, which is why it's included separately; I'd be surprised that it missed any core Python files, but it's not inconceivable.

Been using your installer with no issues so far' date=' so I also don't know what duration's issue is. Does it require Python be installed? I have already multiple versions installed so I don't experience these newbie issues. And yeah, if they installed it to a protected folder on Vista or Win7, that could cause it too.

[/quote']

It should be possible to run without Python, but I'm not absolutely certain it actually includes all the necessary libraries. I know the packager had trouble with one of the Qt image libraries, which is why it's included separately; I'd be surprised that it missed any core Python files, but it's not inconceivable.

Yeah, I feel these like many in other threads are user related and not MOD or support files related. So many think they can just take short cuts to MODing Oblivion, without doing the requisite reading and/or learning of MODs, tools and their PC and O/S.

Yeah' date=' I feel these like many in other threads are user related and not MOD or support files related. So many think they can just take short cuts to MODing Oblivion, without doing the requisite reading and/or learning of MODs, tools and their PC and O/S.

[/quote']

^ bumped for truthiness

@duration - Forget that BAIN Installer for now. Let's go back to the standard Daedra Sutra with installer. Take a screen capture of the folder where you extracted both the Daedra Sutra and the installer and post it here by using the Attachment feature below.

The Daedra Sutra installer needs to be in the same folder as the Daedra Sutra, I think this was mentioned previously.

Also navigate to your root folder, typically C:\ and look for folders named Python26 or Python27. Let us know in the same screen capture post if those exist.

Wrye Bash contains only the installation framework. The posted archive is the Daedra Sutra BAIN installer. Saying the archive doesn't include the "BAIN installer" is like blaming a Windows program for not including a copy of msiexec.exe. Besides, if the user can't figure out how to Google "BAIN INSTALLER" which gives you almost four million references to Wrye Bash and clear instructions on how to use one, that's not my fault.