The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

Could someone give me directions on how to change one set of animations to another?

Like I want to replace all of the cunnilingus and fellatio animations to other types of animations. Any help would be nice.

This can be done by finding another animation ini that you do want to use, make a copy of it, then rename the copy to the file you want to change (keep a backup of the original ini in case you decide to change back).

NOTE: You will need to open the original ini file and note it's sposgroup number. Then you need to change the animation ini you are replacing it with to that same number. (notepad is fine to open the ini files).

Remember you will need to replace "BOTH" the ini file and the kf files (for most there are 8 kf files depending on the animation involved so pay attention). The Daedra assistant program can make this process fairly simple as you can preview the sex positions so you know what you can choose from and what to replace.

What does the (N) mean? (BBB) is obviously Better Bouncing Boobs. (Bigger? I don't use it, so I don't know, heh)

Edit: Oh, I just noticed something- 121.1 and 12.2 have all of the same pictures, except for the top left. picture.

Edit2: what happens if I use a BBB animation without having BBB?

"what happens if I use a BBB animation without having BBB?" Then Thim Boobs will Not Bounce! But the animations will still work.

That is correct.

If you do not have BBB enables meshes/skeleton then everything will work just fine, but the boobs will not bounce.

Eric

Update uploading as we speak, should be ready in the next 10-15 minutes. Caught up with Northern's animations as well as completed the horse, lion, and rat animations.

It looks like the creator of the animations found in LoversMotionNT does not was his stuff distributed. I am thinking a good solution for this is to include screenshots only of their animations, then a link to the LoversMotionNT site for those that wish to download it.

Eric

i assume this collection doesn't include any of Donkey refined animations?

i get Donkey is no longer supporting his works' date=' so is this the last updated

version of animations so far to september 2012?

how is this collection? is it superior to Donkey one?

[/quote']

There are a dozen of so animations by Donkey in the collection. If he did something you know of that is not here, let me know so I can add them.

Eric

i encountered a problem with New and improved animations by Donkey' date=' in which the 20,21,22,23 and 73,75 animations are wrong and incompatible with

both LoversExtender 2.4.3 and Rapestruggle.

Is Daedrasutra compatible with those 2 mods? does it improve the foreplay and the struggle animations in any way or it's just the same of the latest updated ones

(LoversExtener 2.4.3 and Rapestruggle (faster acting) 0_3_4 ) ?

[/quote']

I had nothing to do with Donkey's animations, so I don't know if he did anything to them that would make them not work with extender or rape struggle.

Daedra Sutra is nothing more than a collection of animations - you can change the group on each animation as you see fit if you want to add an animation to the foreplay group, etc.

Eric

I think animation 64.1 is intended to be a facesit' date=' not vanilla sex as your screen suggests.

[/quote']

That is a possibility :P

When I got my hand on the mod the girl was aligned over the man's cock, not his face, so I was thinking her rotation was off by 180 degrees :P

Eric

Yes and No. If you go back and look at the preview tool you will notice that many animations have multiple versions of the same animation number. Some of these multiple versions add BBB to the animation and others are a complete reworking of that animation (note that many of those are marked with an "N" which designates that they were done by member Nusbie, who reworked and improved many animations).

In other words you may need to look closer at the previews and perhaps even pop a few into your game to see the difference. With the install tool you can easily switch between the different versions to see which you like better.

Now if BBB or improved animations don't appeal to you, then this pack is not for you.

these BB animations are those that get installed with NoMamm bb animation replacer?

NoMaam is not required for this at all. These animations are for xLovers. As long as you have a BBB enabled mesh and skeleton, they will work just fine.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Ok' date=' I've been converting CLS animations recently for lovers, here's what I've released so far, just don't forget to thank Grumpf in the readme.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hhf8nuywjahg66m

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcybleq2nh69dmb

http://www.mediafire.com/?67z7zairbie4927

[/quote']

Thanks for the links - I only had 2 of the 3 on my hard drive. And yes, Grumpf will get thanks ;)

Eric

I can't get the DaedraSutra assistant tool working, I choose lots of animations, then mega them, but in the merga folder I only find some of them, from readme file I am told that I can only choose one number at time, I really wish this got fixed ,I mean I can do it menually but I really wish I can use this tool, gona save me alot of troubles later.