The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

It is with great pleasure that I pronounce The Daedra Sutra

D O N E !!!!

...for now.

Every last animation I have ever gotten my hands on has been cataloged. Enjoy.

Future Plans...

First off, I am obviously going to keep the project updated as more animations are created.

In addition, gregathit and I are going to talk about how to better organize all of this, remove duplicates, identify broken animations, etc. Though, I am taking a day or 2 off first :P

File uploading now, should be ready in 15 minutes or so.

Eric

Animation 143.1 seems to be causing problems for the Assistant. It contains IdleObjects folder inside meshes folder which is different from the ones that are before that on the list. Is it possible that the Assistant doesn't know how to handle that?

Animation 143.1 seems to be causing problems for the Assistant. It contains IdleObjects folder inside meshes folder which is different from the ones that are before that on the list. Is it possible that the Assistant doesn't know how to handle that?

Yes, the current version of the Assistant can't handle any of the animations that have the idleobjects folders there are several of these (all of the chair\table animations from Northern). Until the author of the assistant program can fix this you will have to install these by hand.

Yes' date=' the current version of the Assistant can't handle any of the animations that have the idleobjects folders there are several of these (all of the chair\table animations from Northern). Until the author of the assistant program can fix this you will have to install these by hand.

[/quote']

Also it seems to still handle the creatures wrong. For example it creates:

Data\meshes\Creatures\Zombie\IdleAnims\ani2\4701_DefMotionx0.kf\4701_DefMotionx0.kf

Which looks quite odd for me. Shouldn't it be?:

Data\meshes\Creatures\Zombie\IdleAnims\ani2\4701_DefMotionx0.kf

Yep, that is incorrect. Something else to add to the Assistant fix list.

Personally, I recommend NOT using the Daedra Sutra to install creature animations. Use Lovers Creatures and the New and Improved animations pack to install them. If you don't install those two then you won't have the proper esp and bsa files as well.

Love the pack! Thank you for all of your work so far! I can't even imagine the effort that went into this.

-Errors I have found so far-

69.2 isn't listed in animations, only 69.1 (N) (BBB), but in the screenshots 69.1 is another animation entirely (not nusbie's or BBB methinks)

Love the pack! Thank you for all of your work so far! I can't even imagine the effort that went into this.

-Errors I have found so far-

69.2 isn't listed in animations' date=' only 69.1 (N) (BBB), but in the screenshots 69.1 is another animation entirely (not nusbie's or BBB methinks)

[/quote']

Thanks for finding the error for me - with that much work done I am sure there are bound to be a couple more. I will look into it tomorrow.

Eric

Ok' date=' we may have a glitch in the assistant program. It can't merge any file that has an idleobject. An example would be any of Northern's chair or table animations. This causes a general fault as it hits the new folder and screws things up.

Bottom line, until our fantastic programer Tsukikage can make a fix, you need to avoid selecting any animation that has a pillory, chair or table.

[/quote']

I can help you a bit with Daedra Sutra Assistance software. I carefully installed the anims so I don't miss any. I went through short sequences e.g. 1-10; all 20, 200s, and 2000s; 21, 210s, 2100s etc.

The animations:

They break the extraction of the anims. Any animations followed by those numbers will not get admitted to the merged folder.

///I noticed those are the anims with chairs and other accessories.

Also animation folder 242 extract the animation number 224.

• 2 weeks later...

I have trouble with the deadra sutra. I selected everything I wanted to use then I just simply copied and pasted it into the folders they were required to go into and they didn't show up in the game.. :[

I used the merge button with the deadra assistant made my merge folder then just copied it to the oblivion data folder as thats where I would of thought they just went to. But yeah. They didn't show in game.

Bazzal, you need to actually look at what and where you are copying things. The format of the Daedra Sutra already makes a data folder so you "should" have copied and pasted everything to the oblivion folder.

Instead what you did ended up doing this: oblivion\data\data\ Which of course Oblivion can't and won't use. It is critical that you pay close attention to folder structures with lovers plugins.

Bazzal' date=' you need to actually look at what and where you are copying things. The format of the Daedra Sutra already makes a data folder so you "should" have copied and pasted everything to the oblivion folder.

Instead what you did ended up doing this: oblivion\data\data\ Which of course Oblivion can't and won't use. It is critical that you pay close attention to folder structures with lovers plugins.

[/quote']

Actually I went into the data folder and overwritten the files that were in the data folder from the merge folder, I would not have made that mistake, I also would of seen this folder many a time ago. I did not put a data folder into the data folder itself. I have read on here you need to go into the esp's? and edit some of the commands. Thats kind of makes me go, "uh oh" Not a hard thing again that can screw up the entire game itself and break everything...

You do NOT need to modify any esp files or edit and commands to use the animations from the Daedra Sutra. Just install them to the correct location and play the game normally. To see those animations you will need to hit the grab key (if you changed anything beyond the 1-9 animations).

Copy the "data" folder of each animations you like to the same folder so it looks like this "data/ini" and "data/meshes".

Either copy these files into your oblivion game folder or use a mod tool like Wrye Bash to install them.

Now you can use these animations with other Lovers mods.

edit:

It seems I've answered an old question...

Hi!

Let me have a noob question. I have copied the contents from my merged folder to the game data folder.

What to do to make these appear in the game - I mean in sex actions still only the old some (5-6) positions are able to choose.

Ty

Hit your grab key (default is "z") and you can see the new animations. Note that it will only cycle the ones in that "group". Thus if you have a oral sex going on it will switch between all available oral animations.

If you want lovers to randomly select one of your new animations then you will need to cast your sexual exploits spell and change the setting from defaulting to starting with the 1-9 animations.

alright there seems to be a problem. A big one...

When I attempted to use Jobug's "liberate instincts" on a collie (from Loversbitch), I noticed that the anims wouldn't play. the sounds would, the cum shaders would, but no anims.

suspecting a missing anim, i looked at my meshes folder. Upon further inspection, I noticed something:

For creatures, the assistant does not take the anims out of their folders, instead sticking each anim in its folder (IE intead of meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx1.kf, meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx2.kf, meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx3.kf, etc. each one is in a folder, IE meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx1.kf\1103_offmotionx1.kf, meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx2.kf\1103_offmotionx2.kf, meshes\Creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1103_offmotionx3.kf\1103_offmotionx3.kf,

And this is a fresh install too so no chance of leftover crap.

Honestly, I do not recommend using the Daedra Sutra for creature animations. If you don't have the right esp files to back them up then the animations won't play.

Just install Lovers Creatures, then Donkey's New and Improved animations Pack and finally you can also install LoversNT (you don't need the esp file from it). You then have all the creature animations that exist.

Honestly' date=' I do not recommend using the Daedra Sutra for creature animations. If you don't have the right esp files to back them up then the animations won't play.

Just install Lovers Creatures, then Donkey's New and Improved animations Pack and finally you can also install LoversNT (you don't need the esp file from it). You then have all the creature animations that exist.

[/quote']

Hate to sound like a noob (Though I suppose I could count as one since its been such a long time since I installed/play oblivion) but...

what's LoversNT? I don't see it on the direct links thread. *derp*

Honestly' date=' I do not recommend using the Daedra Sutra for creature animations. If you don't have the right esp files to back them up then the animations won't play.

[/quote']

Hate to sound like a noob (Though I suppose I could count as one since its been such a long time since I installed/play oblivion) but...

what's LoversNT? I don't see it on the direct links thread. *derp*

It is a collection of new creature animations that NonokuraTyan made. The cool thing about these animations is that they include a knockdown bit at the front of them. They are pretty cool.

The mod author will not allow folks to host the files anywhere other than his 4shared account so that is why you don't see a thread in the download section. Direct 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver14.html

You do not need to use the included esp file to use the animations. The esp file is for sounds which hasn't really been implemented yet.

Link to blog: http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

We talk about it in this thread (note however that the "patch" mentioned in the OP is no longer needed): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11518

You also don't need to rename any animations or doing anything else as I made the changes to the lovers creatures esp files.