What keyboard do you have?

Also, try reinstall latest F4SE

The keyboard is nothing special. It came with the PC. As far as I can tell it is manufactured by HP and the model number is PR1101U.

I have tried reinstalling F4SE and now it won't even register new keys :( Numpad is still not working.

I am not using mods like AutoHotkey, FO4 Hotkeys or Outfit Switcher. I'll see how this fares when I start a new game.

Any advice as to why my female character is always fucking men, when I want it to be the other way around? I smash my numpad 3, but it never swaps the actors... 333 (testing), also my numpad 1 does not work to change positions. Any clue?

Do you have any mods that might make the game recognize your character as male?

Maybe try the "Treat Player as Opposite Gender" MCM option.

Also, the hotkeys should work. Although 1 ends the scene, 0 changes it.

To answer your question, I kept clicking "Is the player male?" like a dummy so that's an easy fix.

However, the hotkeys do not work. I am spamming and holding down numpad 0, 1, and 3 without any luck. Tried reinstalling all the FP mods as well.

However, if the inventory doesn't appear because the MCM API fails to initialize, it won't work anyway. Try disable four-play.esp, load, save, enable the esp, load.

Hey Vin.  I'm still fairly new to Modding, (Only been PC Gaming for a about a year and modding for about 4 months.)  I had everything working well.  But i decided to Switch to this over Four-Lei plus (I think is what it was.)  I disabled that.  and loaded this patch.  It didnt seem to work so i tried disabling Four-play.esp like you suggested above.  

Now the patch still doesn't seem to be working, and i also now get a error message when any Sex Scenes start saying that F4SE is not installed properly (Probably missing script folder) and now no one strips, and no one uses strapons.  

So i reinstalled f4se and that didnt help.  I downloaded the archive and made sure i had all the files from it.  That didnt help.  

I haven't tested to see if all works on a brand new save. I assume it wont, but i could be wrong.  Any help would be great.  Just let me know if you need any more information.  Thanks ahead of time.

2.3 Released - Actors involved in sex will now play random facial expressions depending on whether the sex is consensual or forced

-----------------------------------

The patch's auto diagnosis function did its job there I think: F4SE is not installed correctly. F4SE is responsible for stripping and strap-on. Can't be that much of a coincidence.

Use the F4SE installer to install it. http://f4se.silverlock.org/beta/f4se_0_04_02_installer.exe

Then make sure you run the game via F4SE  and not the normal launcher/ Steam.

I would also like to report that the hotkeys are acting weird. Numpad 0 works fine but Numpad 7 refuses to work. I am using F4Hotkeys but I removed any conflictiong bindings beforehand.

I have had a similar issue last night. The only fix I found for it in the end was starting a new game. Then all the hotkeys worked just fine. MCM ones and the right ctrl for Vinfamy Control Panel, too. I wager this numpad/hotkey issue is caused by something not updating correctly when you install the newest version.

Speaking of which, Vinfamy, if I want to upgrade, you write I ought to do so on a save that does not have Four-Play installed on it. Is it enough to disable Four-Play (and all its parts), then make a save without it and then install it in order to upgrade correctly?

Or do you have any tips for a wee noob on how to make the upgrade smoother? :)

2.4 Released

Sounds during sex scenes are now handled inside the framework, just like how they should be (so that Crazy's animations also have sounds and the sounds can be played dynamically based on forced/consensual and the actual genders and races of the actors involved. Also handling sounds this way eliminates the problem of 'breathing sounds remain after sex' that Leito's embedded sound have). You'll need to disable FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp now (don't worry, Leito's animations will be loaded just fine) to avoid damaging your ears! :)

----------------------------

Everything works fine so far, however NPCs do not re-eqiup their items and therefore do not get dressed again. Anybody know how to fix that?

Is Devious Devices involved at all? 

I liked the previous version more, because the sounds in 2.4 are not in order with the animations. Could be a placebo effect though, eg you can hear 2 thrusts in 3 seconds, but the animation shows 1 thrust in 1 second. I'd rather use another esps, if the creator of the animation uses well timed audios. What about a combined solution?

I haven't installed this mod yet, because I am a bit worried that it could mess up my save game. When I modded Skyrim (with also a few script heavy mods), it became pretty unstable, even after I deinstalled the script heavy mods. So I am worried, that I will experience lags and CTDs at a later point, when I may have installed a few other FourPlay mods and updated FourPlay a few times. That's why I wanted to ask how 'clean' will my game/save file be after I would maybe deinstall FourPlay?

2.4 Released

Sounds during sex scenes are now handled inside the framework, just like how they should be (so that Crazy's animations also have sounds and the sounds can be played dynamically based on forced/consensual and the actual genders and races of the actors involved. Also handling sounds this way eliminates the problem of 'breathing sounds remain after sex' that Leito's embedded sound have). You'll need to disable FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp now (don't worry, Leito's animations will be loaded just fine) to avoid damaging your ears! :)

Everything works fine so far, however NPCs do not re-eqiup their items and therefore do not get dressed again. Anybody know how to fix that?

What about 4play-nudesuits? they require FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to work. Or is there any workaround to get them to work without this .esp?

[...] lags, ctds, broken scripts?

Right now I've had a playthrough with all of V's mods, which was totally stable and without lags. No complains. If you don't like the mods, then disable them ingame within their menus and no scripts will run in the background.

Vinfamy, very well done so far ;)

2.4 Released

No devious devices installed. They mostly equip their "armor" stuff back on but no clothes.

2.3 Released - Actors involved in sex will now play random facial expressions depending on whether the sex is consensual or forced

-----------------------------------

The patch's auto diagnosis function did its job there I think: F4SE is not installed correctly. F4SE is responsible for stripping and strap-on. Can't be that much of a coincidence.

Use the F4SE installer to install it. http://f4se.silverlock.org/beta/f4se_0_04_02_installer.exe

Then make sure you run the game via F4SE and not the normal launcher/ Steam.

I did reinstall f4se. But i was launching f4se from a mod manager. Could that have been the issue?

FP_Patch__2_4

When you say From 2.4 onwards, you need to disable or delete FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp we don’t delete in NMM because that would remove the animations as well, we just delete the esp file is that correct?

Unticking the esp in NMM should do. If you want to delete the esp, then delete it in Data folder

Which sounds are being handled by the framework now?  Voices and Slapping?

All of them, SexLab style: voices (vanilla/ aggressive/ raider/ raider grunt/ super mutant), breathing, slapping/ oral/ gag. I duplicated your sound descriptors, added a prefix to them so that your animation files won't find them anymore with Leito's esp off.

Although in my opinion, it's probably better to leave the voices and breathing to the framework (allowing for different gender combinations) and the slapping/ oral to the animations - those sounds would match better with thrusting and sucking motions etc. However, as Crazy's have no sounds and yours have all the sounds, for now, my only option (apart from editing both your and Crazy's metadata) is to tell users to turn off your esp to make yours silent first, then handle everything from the framework.

Hmm. The SEU hotkey "H" does not work for me anymore. What could be the problem and how I can fix this? Everything else just works fine. Iam able to trigger scenes with the Supressed Sex Pistol and the other mods(Violate etc.).

Not a framework issue. Ask Chosen Clue in the Sex Em Up thread.

What about 4play-nudesuits? they require FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to work. Or is there any workaround to get them to work without this .esp?

Pretty sure Nudesuits don't require Leito's esps . It uses a custom event from Community Patch to identify when an animation starts and what animation is being played.

Which sounds are being handled by the framework now?  Voices and Slapping?

All of them, SexLab style: voices (vanilla/ aggressive/ raider/ raider grunt/ super mutant), breathing, slapping/ oral/ gag. I duplicated your sound descriptors, added a prefix to them so that your animation files won't find them anymore with Leito's esp off.

Although in my opinion, it's probably better to leave the voices and breathing to the framework (allowing for different gender combinations) and the slapping/ oral to the animations - those sounds would match better with thrusting and sucking motions etc. However, as Crazy's have no sounds and yours have all the sounds, for now, my only option (apart from editing both your and Crazy's metadata) is to tell users to turn off your esp to make yours silent first, then handle everything from the framework.

If I find some time, I'll remove the voice descriptors from my animations.

If I find some time, I'll remove the voice descriptors from my animations.

Thank you! :) If you keep the slapping/ oral sounds in the animations (would match better anyway, and might be what we'll ask animators to do in the future) but remove everything else (essentially: keeping everything gender- and race-neutral with the animations, while letting the framework handle everything that changes with gender and races), I can conditionally prevent the framework from also playing the slap/ oral sounds (but still handle breathing and voices) when your animations rather than Crazy's are played