That whole strapon-swap thing, I'm sorry I posted about in the wrong thread, but is it a thing you plan to do, or is it one of those teeny things no one cares much about?

In skyrim everyone received free penises so it didn't matter much, but strapons are tons more lore friendly, if a little large.

That whole strapon-swap thing, I'm sorry I posted about in the wrong thread, but is it a thing you plan to do, or is it one of those teeny things no one cares much about?

In skyrim everyone received free penises so it didn't matter much, but strapons are tons more lore friendly, if a little large.

I'll do it in the next round of updates.

Don't worry. It doesn't matter whether I care about a feature personally or not, if it's something that rightly belongs in the framework, I'll add it when I find time for it. For instance, personally, I never use Power Armor when I play FO4, but I still completed Doc's Power Armor can opener anyway because it makes sense for a sex framework to be able to handle actors wearing power armors.

I've installed Four-Play 0082, Leito animations, Crazy gun animations, Crazy extra animations and this patch. I've also disabled crazy_animations_gun.esp.

I can see the MCM item in the apparel menu, and I can adjust things. So that works. What doesn't work are the hotkeys and trying to play Crazy's animations.

-The gun from Crazy has been disabled. The other one I found through console commands is one that doesn't do anything.

-No hotkey works.

-How do I trigger Crazy's extra animations?

Does any of the other mods that use hotkeys work:

• The right Ctrl from Vinfamy's CP
  • The H hotkey from Sex Em Up

?

The positioning hotkeys have been confirmed as working fine by enough people that it's most likely something on your end.

Does any of the other mods that use hotkeys work:

• The right Ctrl from Vinfamy's CP
  • The H hotkey from Sex Em Up

?

The positioning hotkeys have been confirmed as working fine by enough people that it's most likely something on your end.

Installed the latest version of F4SE. Same problem.

Hotkey from Sex Em Up works, but that mod has other problems for me.

Do I need to keep the MCM thing in my inventory or can I just drop it somewhere and use the hotkey?

I like the "swap actor roles" hotkey. Using it twice works fairly well for realigning actors. Having that as its own function would be great.

Feature requests:

Initiating or being in dialogue with an NPC aborts and blocks any sex animations trying to load on the player or that NPC until dialogue is over, including scenes started by Autonomy mod.

Ability to disable the thing where activating an NPC having/about to have sex starts the dialogue camera mode.

2.2 Released
  • In combination with the recommended Fallout4Custom.ini tweak, this update nearly eliminates loading screens from Four-Play, with one and only one very specific exception: sex scenes with player involved that happen outdoors while using bed
  • By default, player sex scenes will now automatically start fly cam and return to normal camera after the scene finishes . If you prefer the old third person camera, this option can be toggled off in the MCM. Thanks to jaam's F4SE plugin (no need to download it separately, it's already packaged with the community patch).
  • The Swap Position hotkey will now also equip/ unequip strap-ons if needed.
  • Implemented Chosen Clue's suggestion regarding prevention of accidental hotkey triggers

-----------------------

You can drop it but the hotkey would add it back. I could script it to not do this, but it would lead to a few second delay for the hotkey, which I'm sure it's worth it (the inventory item has no weight anyway)

I did notice myself how useful the swap actor role hotkey is for realigning. Although our ultimate goal is to not have any misalignment in the first place ... :)

The first feature request has to be done on Autonomy's end, really. But yeah, it can be done, whenever I next update Autonomy. The second request might be a bit more complicated, but I'll have a look.

I don't know because no one else mentioned it, but I use a controller.

"A" opens doors.

OK the "A" key appears to work for shooting but not for speaking or to open a door, after sex.

I was having a little trouble, one of the partners became invisible, so I reloaded to just before where player is supposed to aske her for help.

The "A" key would not respond, so I restarted the computer, and it worked.

But then after that, I couldn't use the door to leave.

Now, minutes later in a different cell, "A" seemed ok and it worked in VATS,

but now it will not open a subway door; Game is completely ignoring it.

OK I'll try some stuff first, like re-ordering etc, but maybe I should just restart my game play-through.

But in case you knew what it was, I am mentioning it.

F4SE doesn't even have controller functionality so I don't know how Four-Play can technically affect a button on your controller.

Maybe double check your Start > Settings > Controls

I use controller too (in combination with the keyboard hotkeys for FP and my mods) and have no problems.

With 2.2 hotkeys work. However, no one explained how to trigger animations other than Leito's. Crazy's gun is disabled, but even that gun doesn't have all the animations from Crazy. The mod page nor the support topic offer any help.

I'm sending logs.

Can I totally guess that it's my timing as compared to yours?

I lost the "A" key again, and then I got it back.

"3" wouldn't really change anything at first, and then it worked OK.

Alignments were way-way off and then they were right on.

It's like playing cards.

My "INI files are coming up (I just found out you cannot really upload an ini)

and if I do it right I am uploading some scary lines from the papyrus log (it says I uninstalled something but I didn't, I don't think)

(2F000FB0)].CWSS_PlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\source\User\CWSS_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 18
[07/22/2017 - 11:08:09AM] [CWSS]Mod has been uninstalled and the workshop categories have been restored.
[07/22/2017 - 11:08:09AM] VM is freezing...
[07/22/2017 - 11:08:09AM] VM is frozen
[07/22/2017 - 11:08:10AM] Saving game...
[07/22/2017 - 11:08:10AM] VM is thawing...
[07/22/2017 - 11:09:00AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp295"
stack:
[dox_4play_q (1E002679)].four_play:main.four_play_main() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1540
[dox_4play_q (1E002679)].four_play:main.four_play() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1066
[07/22/2017 - 11:09:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp293"
stack:
[dox_4play_q (1E002679)].four_play:main.four_play_main() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1541
[dox_4play_q (1E002679)].four_play:main.four_play() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1066
[07/22/2017 - 11:10:12AM] error: Cannot call IsPlaying() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[DLC04MQ00Radio (06007D20)].DLC04:DLC04MQ00RadioScript.OnTimerGameTime() - "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04MQ00RadioScript.psc" Line 20
[07/22/2017 - 11:10:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[DLC04MQ00Radio

And I've gotten to the point where I almost know what's happening: The animation must finish to get the "A" key back.

If one of the partners isn't there, too bad, the animation must finish or the keyboard and the controller both get very messed up.

I'm including a picture of what started all of this.

LL_fourPlay.log

f4se.log

f4ee.log

Fallout4 -ini.txt

Fallout4Custom -ini.txt

Papyrus.0.log

post-392535-0-13025300-1500757975_thumb.jpg

With 2.2 hotkeys work. However, no one explained how to trigger animations other than Leito's. Crazy's gun is disabled, but even that gun doesn't have all the animations from Crazy. The mod page nor the support topic offer any help.

There's an option for registering animations in the Debug section of the MCM. Did you give that a try?

Well, there's a popup that shows up when you first install the Community Patch or when the first sex scene triggers after this that asks you which animation packs you want to load. There's also a button in the MCM in Debug section to reload animations, which will show this popup to you again.

Is there a way to consol in the "MCM"?  I can't seem to get it to appear in my pip-boy.

You can find it with console commands:

help Framework 4

Note down the ID as # for the below:

player.additem # 1

However, if the inventory doesn't appear because the MCM API fails to initialize, it won't work anyway. Try disable four-play.esp, load, save, enable the esp, load.

I like the auto fly cam, though I think the movement speed is a little too fast. The sucsm console command controls the flying cam speed; I'd suggest maybe adding that to the auto fly cam to make it a little more manageable.

Just a thought.

This is something that would need to be added in the F4SE plugin, not Four-Play directly. But it's a good suggestion, I'll pass this on to jaam, although he already has a few important functions he's working on right now.

Strap-on is not displayed on the main female character.

Does pressing Numpad 3 twice fix it?

I copied some script from the original strap-on at sex start into my Change Position script this update. Wondered if I screwed up and hit Ctrl + X rather than Ctrl + C. 

I'm sending logs.

Your log looks fine to me. Those "Assigning None" errors are harmless.

No idea how Four-Play would/ could affect your controller. No-one else has reported any issues with controller so far and I use controller myself. However, in the unlikely case that it's related to the F4SE plugin which is too a long stretch, maybe jaam would have a better idea.