1 hour ago, Vivi said:

Looks really good ingame tho :3

It does look really good! 

Like, most chastity devices I've seen modded into games (not just Skyrim, various others as well) are mostly (understandably) pretty scuffed looking or something somebody hacked together. 

Or sometimes they are missing the ring around the balls, so it's just a (useless) tube.. 

There are some decent DAZ3D 3d assets, but your versions, especially the variant of my cage (which seems like an especially complicated model), is really really well done! 

I'm happy to see chastity cage modding (across various games) as come a long way 😊

Edited by Ariathos92
17 hours ago, Ariathos92 said:

I've got some cheap Amazon version of it, it's dimensions are in total much smaller.

That's good to know, I will look into that because I actually like the design of that cage :P Do you have the exact same variant with that extra ring in the middle?

I know there is a single layer version where that's not there and it's shorter, but the gap between the bars seems to be the same size.

DoubleLayerSteel_1_20240319_14-52-51.jpg.bceaadda586c7cd52e61b7a0e638e922.jpg

17 hours ago, Ariathos92 said:

It does look really good! 

Like, most chastity devices I've seen modded into games (not just Skyrim, various others as well) are mostly (understandably) pretty scuffed looking or something somebody hacked together. 

Or sometimes they are missing the ring around the balls, so it's just a (useless) tube.. 

There are some decent DAZ3D 3d assets, but your versions, especially the variant of my cage (which seems like an especially complicated model), is really really well done! 

I'm happy to see chastity cage modding (across various games) as come a long way 😊

Thanks :3 I know the cages in Conan Exiles looks very good, but apart from those I haven't encountered too many games that had cages, or was as modding flexible as Skyrim.

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

Do you have the exact same variant with that extra ring in the middle?

Yes, exactly that one! 

Well, the ball ring on mine is not round but in a very vague/soft more triangular shape. 

Not sure if that's more ergonomic, but it's definitely comfy! 

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

I know the cages in Conan Exiles looks very good,

Wow, I've definitely played with some lewd stuff in Conan Exiles, but last I played I didn't even know they had chastity devices by now! 

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

modding flexible as Skyrim.

Yeah I can definitely see how a cage in particular would be very difficult to properly implement in other games, without looking scuffed. 

For things like Sims 4 there was a lot of modding groundwork required before it was even possible/usable. 

3 hours ago, Vivi said:

Thanks :3 I know the cages in Conan Exiles looks very good, but apart from those I haven't encountered too many games that had cages, or was as modding flexible as Skyrim.

Wait. Did CE have chastity cage? I never saw that before. I'm interested in this! 

1 hour ago, Ariathos92 said:

Wow, I've definitely played with some lewd stuff in Conan Exiles, but last I played I didn't even know they had chastity devices by now!

41 minutes ago, legendend said:

Wait. Did CE have chastity cage? I never saw that before. I'm interested in this! 

Yep, check out Devious Desires :3 Doesn't have many variety, was like a month ago when I checked it but it defo has a flat cage for both males and females.

You can make a bigass muscular amazon and put her in a tiny cage, hot af :P I mean you can do that in Skyrim too, but you know, it feels different XD

9 hours ago, Vivi said:

Yep, check out Devious Desires :3 Doesn't have many variety, was like a month ago when I checked it but it defo has a flat cage for both males and females.

You can make a bigass muscular amazon and put her in a tiny cage, hot af :P I mean you can do that in Skyrim too, but you know, it feels different XD

I had a look of Devious Desires. It looks like a pose mod. I'll have a try. Thanks! 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, legendend said:

I had a look of Devious Desires. It looks like a pose mod. I'll have a try. Thanks! 

Yep, I don't know why the items are not listed, but it's basically like DD for Skyrim with tons of stuff.

Here:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d7a69a7084c33d364909d3355d4312f8.jpeg

image.jpeg.a77aa803fd26163f8cca7d460ffe5b81.jpeg

20240320100638_1.jpg.b7b1b462c2bf65e9833fbcacaa90df08.jpg

Edited by Vivi

So I just noticed this while I was making the screenies for the icons, but the elastic strap I made for the new micro cages apparently works flawlessly with the classic cage.

Cool to know :P

20240320172258_1.jpg.130a55062dadfac0322381dc4583c27d.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 12:24 PM, Vivi said:

So I just noticed this while I was making the screenies for the icons, but the elastic strap I made for the new micro cages apparently works flawlessly with the classic cage.

Cool to know :P

20240320172258_1.jpg.130a55062dadfac0322381dc4583c27d.jpg

Nice! Any news on a release date?

10 minutes ago, RaulMZ said:

Nice! Any news on a release date?

Hopefully tomorrow, worst case sunday. Here is a spoiler. Finishing a few more of these then I need to throw all the bloody versions on some pics and done.

72850_20240312202255_1.jpg.6b5f9875edcd4210edc45a5cd194794f.jpg

So I was trying to upload the new version but I keep getting the dreaded upload error -200. I actually have this issue since weeks, but it didn't matter much for small screenshots.

I will try a bit later.

Posted (edited)

The new Locked and Loaded update is now live boys and girls :P Go lock those dicks up. Okay so I poured way too much love and care into those screenshots that most probably nobody will care about, but hey, it is what it is XD

Report issues and I will try to fix them asap. I uploaded them in .rar because I have seen that windows defender going crazy for .7z lately.

@JB. Let's goooo!

Edited by Vivi
37 minutes ago, Vivi said:

The new Locked and Loaded update is now live boys and girls :P Go lock those dicks up. No idea why I can't remove the second details on the download page, so now theres a duplicate if you scroll down.

Report issues and I will try to fix them asap. I uploaded them in .rar because I have seen that windows defender going crazy for .7z lately.

@JB. Let's goooo!

Thanks! Congrats on the new version! 🎉

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

The new Locked and Loaded update is now live boys and girls :P Go lock those dicks up. Okay so I poured way too much love and care into those screenshots that most probably nobody will care about, but hey, it is what it is XD

@JB. Let's goooo!

It's never a waste of time if you enjoy it!

23 minutes ago, Tseverin said:

Is there or will there be devious device integration? I think there is a patch for unforgiving devices(not sure), but I don't use that.

Hopefully. It was mentioned here some time ago.

Posted (edited)

Aaaa we are missing the cubemaps and nobody told me. Let me fix it.

Edit: Took me like 30 tries to upload the fixed version XD Please download v4.1 or the cages won't have their proper shine.

Edited by Vivi
Posted (edited)

So which one is your favorite? :P Mine is the new Flat Micro Dova, that looks so good. Idk even in the previous versions those Dova ones looked the best.

Edited by Vivi

On 6/12/2017 at 6:45 PM, Veladarius said:

Wouldn't be difficult to do. A patch for DD or DD for Him could be made, just change the ArmorAddon for the belts to point to the meshes for this for the males. Some of the messaging and functions (locking in anal plugs) would be a bit out of place but not that big of a deal really. I did the same thing for the penis ring piercing to replace the vaginal piercing for DD for Him.

Nice looking work by the way.

I agree - working with DD would be great.  Also, I typically use another cock on my males.  I imagine this mod could change the cock that SoS placed on the actor to the one it requires - unsure if it does that or not already.

Edited by ChandraArgentis