Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RaulMZ said:

I like the super micro daedric, makes it look like my character got cursed

Yep it does give a cursed vibe :3 my Blood Elf doesn't seem to mind it tho :P

Edited by Vivi

I ran into some troubles with the new version, could just be me but I beg your help.

1- From the 2022 cages, the classic cage worked as normal, however, the cobra cage was invisible for some reason?

TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_03.25-23_49_54_10.png.f5739d42b409a98a0cb8670ab44c9bf3.png

(Pic is proof that only classic cage works fine)

2 - From the new 2024 cages, I cannot use them as they don't show a model but instead a giant red square with a white exclamation point.

TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_03.25-23_50_40_32.png.0edb7d7a64e0652e4c229deeab2096c3.png

(Here I had super micro equipped, its the same with flat micro and cap micro on a CBBE body)

3 - I tried to use the cages on a UBE body but they just show up at all. I recently found out about UBE and really liked the body and the customization it offers, even made some femboy bodyslides to use with your cages but couldn't make it work. I figured that since UBE makes its own separate directory folders inside the Meshes folders, I figured I could just copy and paste the cages' meshes folder inside UBE's meshes directory but to no avail.

Edited by RaulMZ
5 hours ago, RaulMZ said:

(Pic is proof that only classic cage works fine)

2 - From the new 2024 cages, I cannot use them as they don't show a model but instead a giant red square with a white exclamation point.

TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_03.25-23_50_40_32.png.0edb7d7a64e0652e4c229deeab2096c3.png

(Here I had super micro equipped, its the same with flat micro and cap micro on a CBBE body)

Are you using SE? This is a LE mod, so you would need to either convert the mod to SE using CAO, or wait for someone else to convert it and post the download in the thread.

5 hours ago, BobaBibba said:

Are you using SE? This is a LE mod, so you would need to either convert the mod to SE using CAO, or wait for someone else to convert it and post the download in the thread.

Would that be all? If I convert my meshes would the .esp work for SE? If yes I guess I could try to do the conversion.

7 hours ago, BobaBibba said:

I am on SE (technically AE) and installed it using Vortex. I used 3.7 smoothly, together with thongs and the SE patch made by Bluegunk

7 minutes ago, RaulMZ said:

I am on SE (technically AE) and installed it using Vortex. I used 3.7 smoothly, together with thongs and the SE patch made by Bluegunk

The SE patch is for 3.0, there is no SE version for 4.1 yet.

If I have time (and you won't mind), it would be possible to add the feature "auto equip fairy drop upon orgasm". The code is already there in the YPS mod. It would need some edits to your esp, adding a few short scripts, and possibly an MCM entry (to turn it on/off, or set a probability for it to happen). It would work both for LE and SE.

Let me know if you are interested.

4 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

If I have time (and you won't mind), it would be possible to add the feature "auto equip fairy drop upon orgasm". The code is already there in the YPS mod. It would need some edits to your esp, adding a few short scripts, and possibly an MCM entry (to turn it on/off, or set a probability for it to happen). It would work both for LE and SE.

Let me know if you are interested.

Well that's technically precum not aftercum XD but anyway, is it possible that you just make it as an addon esp? I rather keep my esp script free with just the items in it. If yes then I will glady add it to the mod page as a recommendation.

2 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Well that's technically precum not aftercum XD but anyway, is it possible that you just make it as an addon esp? I rather keep my esp script free with just the items in it. If yes then I will glady add it to the mod page as a recommendation.

Hehe, ok. Of course it can also be linked to other SL events rather than orgasm.

An addon is also possible; slightly more complicated, but not much. I will think about it. :)

3 hours ago, Vivi said:

Would that be all? If I convert my meshes would the .esp work for SE? If yes I guess I could try to do the conversion.

If you have physics you might need to redo those yourself, but what I understand is that CAO does everything else itself as long as it's not Physics, animations, or scripts. I don't know for sure though since I haven't converted mods myself since I'm playing on an older version of SE and would have to update to use creation engine. This video is a pretty basic tutorial on CAO from a non modder, but he shows how to convert it. 

2 hours ago, RaulMZ said:

If you're using the conversion that is probably why the 3.0 version is working fine. Someone will probably make a 4.0 SE patch soon.

1 hour ago, BobaBibba said:

If you have physics you might need to redo those yourself, but what I understand is that CAO does everything else itself as long as it's not Physics, animations, or scripts. I don't know for sure though since I haven't converted mods myself since I'm playing on an older version of SE and would have to update to use creation engine. This video is a pretty basic tutorial on CAO from a non modder, but he shows how to convert it. 

👍 Thanks, I will look into it.

1 hour ago, BobaBibba said:

If you're using the conversion that is probably why the 3.0 version is working fine. Someone will probably make a 4.0 SE patch soon.

Thanks for the help, in the meantime, I guess I'll wait but I hope not for long...

image_2024-03-26_174311392.png.2a2e906fef029f1477f3568e38ed7316.png

7 minutes ago, RaulMZ said:

Thanks for the help, in the meantime, I guess I'll wait but I hope not for long...

I mean meanwhile you could try to run them through CAO for yourself. Probably faster than waiting for some else to do it, and who knows, you might learn something.

I will give it a try but probably will only have time on the weekend.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hydragon said:

I plan to add new cockage options, for example - cap micro shiny pink with cathetor

As a separate addon, sure.

Edited by Vivi
Posted (edited)

Added an official experimental SE port. Please test it and report any problems. Interesting how my Classic cages were untouched by CAO but everything else got optimized.

Edited by Vivi

It’s a pity that Skyrim doesn’t have Fallout 4 mechanics, there is such a thing as material swapIt’s a pity that Skyrim doesn’t have Fallout 4 mechanics, there is such a thing as material swap

it would be possible to create, for example, one cockage and a bunch of coloring variations for it without creating other new AA and A

Edited by Hydragon

I have tried the experimental SSE version. I have been trying to get it to work for an hour, I have no idea what exactly is the reason for it, but, the items simply do not exist. Doesn't work with either AddItemMenu, and when looking up in console with lets say "help cockcage 0" it gives 0 found results. (Why? I have absolutely no clue)

Here is so far the only working result: Using the meshes/textures from the SE version and the .esp is from the LE version. If I do this, it works without any issues.
Also....any way to show me how to get correct skin textures working for this? >_>

20 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

I have tried the experimental SSE version. I have been trying to get it to work for an hour, I have no idea what exactly is the reason for it, but, the items simply do not exist. Doesn't work with either AddItemMenu, and when looking up in console with lets say "help cockcage 0" it gives 0 found results. (Why? I have absolutely no clue)

Here is so far the only working result: Using the meshes/textures from the SE version and the .esp is from the LE version. If I do this, it works without any issues.
Also....any way to show me how to get correct skin textures working for this? >_>

Honestly I have no idea, I mean they are there for me.

Spoiler

20240327190910_1.jpg.b745a9c7bebd0625af96202de647f566.jpg

What body textures are you using in SE?

3 hours ago, Vivi said:

Honestly I have no idea, I mean they are there for me.

Reveal hidden contents

20240327190910_1.jpg.b745a9c7bebd0625af96202de647f566.jpg

What body textures are you using in SE?

Well, maybe someone else will report the same issue regarding to items not showing up...? No idea, maybe my Skyrim is just cursed as it is (although i tried this on new save and it still didnt show up)

Aside of that, the textures/schlong Im using is this one:

Afaik this is the most popular CBBE-based schlong when it comes to SSE, and its based on Fair Skin, hence im not exactly sure why the textures have clearly visible seam.
When it comes to fixing and somewhat improving meshes, I can sometimes adapt, but when it comes to textures...thats a nope.

Btw aside of that, fantastic work, gotta say, this is peak Skyrim modding at its finest. Really looking forward to see some more general compatibility for this.

1 hour ago, Inquizit0r said:

Well, maybe someone else will report the same issue regarding to items not showing up...? No idea, maybe my Skyrim is just cursed as it is (although i tried this on new save and it still didnt show up)

Aside of that, the textures/schlong Im using is this one:

Afaik this is the most popular CBBE-based schlong when it comes to SSE, and its based on Fair Skin, hence im not exactly sure why the textures have clearly visible seam.
When it comes to fixing and somewhat improving meshes, I can sometimes adapt, but when it comes to textures...thats a nope.

Btw aside of that, fantastic work, gotta say, this is peak Skyrim modding at its finest. Really looking forward to see some more general compatibility for this.

everything works, just checked 1.5.97

Edited by Hydragon