Raven Beak Prison Remastered

View File

A special thanks goes to Guffel who started this prison mod. ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2469-sexlab-raven-beak-prison/ )That I successfully broke the original functions of the bully system entirely by accident.

Neck seams visible? Not using a body mod? Try this patch, it might help, Courtesy of VorlonAD, Thank you.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79155-raven-beak-prison-remastered/?do=findComment&comment=2622896

There has been an SSE port, be sure to thank them for the file, since I don't use SSE personally.

This is my first attempt to mod skyrim with any real magnitude.
- Expect the unexpected... I am a noob when it comes to modding, so there is a good chance things will either break or be broken.
- If you want to keep up to date, I suggest following the mod, because I am constantly working on this mod.
- ALL Micro-updates are located in the Help Thread.
- Sorry guys, this mod is geared for Women, Males dominate the prison.
- - The 3 females are, The bearded lady, and 2 Khjiit Vendors that share the same merchant trunk. I suggest not harming the vendors, because the guards won't like it.
- - - The bearded Lady can be made male in the SexLab Gender sellector, and given a Schlong through SOS.

Main focus for fixes and updates: Inmate side of the prison

Slaves are currently left unattended.

Step 1a, get a decent bounty on your head. murder and mayhem, over 3000 crime gold value
Step 2a, surrender to a guard and choose the jail option

Step 1b, Use Simple Slavery, get sent to the auction, and get purchased by Raven Beak personnel.
Step 2b, Get sent to Raven Beak Prison.

Step 3, Get sent to Raven Beak, standing in front of the booking desk. *Cheat option mentioned bellow*
Step 4, get stripped of all items
Step 5, Get Sent to your cell, and have a ragged robe equipped.
Step 6, get comfortable in your new luxury home. 2 story structure with a basement and whine cellar, it has to be a mansion! Sorry no padded cells available yet.

Bully System, 'harder' than the original.
Fighting with the inmates can increase (win fights) or decrease (lose fights) your bully level.
Each fight won or loss will give or take away a random number of bully points (1 to 5+3) Max of Bully level 99.
Each time you submit, you lose (1 to 5+7) minimum of bully level 1.
As your Bully level increases, the inmates won't like it, they will start to pull shivs to cut you down.
- bully level 30+ chance for inmate to pull a shiv increases, at 50 every inmate should be pulling shivs.
- Planned to add at Bully level 40 to 60 a 2nd inmate joins in, and 60+ a 3rd inmate joins.

To reduce Jail sentence time, 

- you have to mine ore and turn it into the guard

- Have sex with the guards

- Pay gold to the guards

- as you mine, you collect gems that you can sell to the Khajit merchants, they are females.

- NOTE: Standing around and doing nothing, your Jail time will NOT decrease...

- To see current time remaining, use console command "Help JailTime" without quotes

To Escape:

To start the escape portion of the quest
Build up your bully level.
Bully level less than 30, makes persuasion checks hard
Bully level higher than 80, makes the checks easy
This coincides with your speech skill level

Warning! If you choose this option, you will not be able to retrieve your gear

- Entering the Sewers : Know before you enter

The Escaped Prisoner Corpse, under the fire traps, contains items for combat.
4 traps on the wall in the first room. Levers 1,2, and 4 will shoot darts.
All 4 will ignite the flame trap in the corner.

After the swinging blade trap lays the corpse of a sailor, next to him, Journal on how to find the key for the next door. Also near him, Spell Book : water breathing.

Dive in the water to pull the lever to open the first passage
1- in the next room, pull the pull chain next to the torch to open the next doorway (2 draugr in the room)
2- move to the other section of the room (4 draugr in the room) find the strongbox, that holds the key to the locked gate under the waterfall. DON'T FORGET THE KEY!!! It's in an unassuming small lockbox. REQUIRED for the exit gate, to get back to Skyrim.

Glacier Crevice

Through the upper area, you have to jump to get down, there is a place on the far end, if you jump at the right spots, and survive, you can bypass the 2 trolls down there.

Through the trapdoor gate in the water, hope you used the Water Breathing spell...

The path that leads out, is above the 2 trolls, fight through them, and climb the rocks just behind them.

You know you are in the right place when you come across a round room that you look a long way down, and can't really see bottom. It's ok, deep water bellow, just jump down. At the surface, you will find a passage that will lead you towards the exit.

No Loss Gear Cheats:

Method 1:
After starting the Raven Beak Quest, to just mine ore and turn it in to get set out. Bump a guard into the center gate in the hallway to get him to open the gate for you, Your gear is in the chest opposite the door.
Method 2:
When you arrive at the booking station, you will have 3 to 5 seconds to move to the chest. Wait for your gear to be removed. Right after you get stripped of all items, open the chest and take all. You will be sent to your cell with all your inventory items. Up to 2 seconds to complete, so be quick about it.

Raven Beak Fails to start:

Use these commands

Surrendering to the Guard:
coc RavenBeakPrison
setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0

Being purchased as a slave:
SetStage RavenBeakWarden 0

Get Stuck in your cell

Keep in mind, when you first enter the cell, it will unlock normally at 7 am, no more than an hour wait. After that, the door should remain unlocked. Don't use wait or sleep till after the door is unlocked, or you might get stuck for a while.

open console select the door and enter command
unlock

- Planning to add more to the escape quest.  (More creatures in tunnels, and glacier zones)
- Need to give escape quest, and menial tasks to slave side. (Currently, it's not worth playing as a slave)
- Expanding on the world around the prison, to be joined indirectly with a section of road on SKyrim's border. Due to where the prison is located, it would end up being extremely large for a direct route.

When Updating:
- Recommended: Start a new game.
- Can load a save you have prior to adding Raven Beak, OR load a save prior to being sent to Raven Beak Prison.

If you insist on keeping the same save, use a save game tool, remove the scripts and forms attached to the mod, disable it in your load order, load game, If you were inside the prison, you should show up at Riverwood Tavern, save, exit, and drop the new version in, overwriting everything, enable it in your load order, load game, and get arrested again.

You can try the remove mod method bellow, and then add the new. Once removed, even at the prison, on the next load, it is my experience that it sends you to the River Wood Inn.

When Removing:
remove the files added or click uninstall through your mod manager.
- Scripts will be left in your save game, this can not be avoided. But can clean most of them out with 1 of several save game tools.
- After removing the mod scripts and disabling or removing the esp, load your game, change cells and save. Exit game completely and load from the save to continue

Mods that I like with this mod.
Lover's Victim - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/474-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/
Skooma Whore - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1378-sexlab-skooma-whore/
Simple Slavery - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/
Defeat - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

Useful Mods
Sexlab Tools - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
SexLab Util - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/236-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

Designed to be compatible with, and no patches needed:
Realistic Needs And Diseases 2.0
Bathing In Skyrim *Shower and/or bathe*

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab and all it's requirements.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I think I have the routines repaired for the inmates...

Those who are brave enough, are welcome to give it a test go.

Raven Beak Prison Remastered-1.18.7z

thanks for sharing but could u look into the files somethings not right tho i.e. is it an upgrade or repackage, looks to be an upgrade tho

Yeah, I noticed after the fact, I added a second copy of the esp, the newer one, next to the data folder, that contains the older one...

Also, I am working on getting the inmates back on track.

Just so I know how to test your remaster, does it/will it include the following?

- gregaaz's Raven Beak Prison Overhaul Compatibility patch

- shane4244's Raven Beak Prison Patch which is a fix to SL animation scenes

It is best to place Raven Beak Prison after Prison Overhaul or before it? I'm assuming the former since PO doesn't know about RB, but RN does know about PO.

Just so I know how to test your remaster, does it/will it include the following?

- gregaaz's Raven Beak Prison Overhaul Compatibility patch

- shane4244's Raven Beak Prison Patch which is a fix to SL animation scenes

It is best to place Raven Beak Prison after Prison Overhaul or before it? I'm assuming the former since PO doesn't know about RB, but RN does know about PO.

I would go with your original set up for them. But either way, your patch should still function normally in it's proper place. As it seems the patch is what handles the problems. Positioning would then be more user end choice on what you are wanting to keep between the 2 that conflict.

PO adds new dialog, and makes some changes. And so Does RB...

RB and Pay Sex Crime, kind of work with/against each other.

The patch frome shane, I haven't seen before, and wasn't aware that the original had issues with the scenes.

Glad to see this little gem being picked up again, good luck with modding it!

Thank you, I am going to need it :D Just ask Tox how many times I broke it while adding to it.

haha and i will keep on trying those updates

1.18, new game, Gjack has disappeared again, inmates are all searching (stuck there) for him at the same place inside the mine but....

progress....Davina, the lady with the beard was mining, yes she was mining, nobody else but her

Thank you, I am going to need it :D Just ask Tox how many times I broke it while adding to it.

1.18, new game, Gjack has disappeared again, inmates are all searching (stuck there) for him at the same place inside the mine but....

progress....Davina, the lady with the beard was mining, yes she was mining, nobody else but her

yay! someone was mining in your game! More time passes and, well... maybe more will mine too... hehehe

yay! someone was mining in your game! More time passes and, well... maybe more will mine too... hehehe

I waited until 1h15 pm in game hour but ill leave my skyrim on to try and see if others begin to mine also or going to the yard and back to their cell.  (no fast forward)

I waited until 1h15 pm in game hour but ill leave my skyrim on to try and see if others begin to mine also or going to the yard and back to their cell.  (no fast forward)

My game, fast forward 1 hour, did help to get them to move to proper destinations... So maybe....

Did some testing.

At mine time on the first day, 3 inmates stand in the main building's central hall. They do nothing and just stand there all day. In the old RB, you'd see a dozen move up to the mine at that point.

(Ambient lighting in the main hall is as awfully bright as ever.)

Inside the mine, only 2 NPC's are present, a guy named Meurt and a bearded lady named Davina. There used to be around a dozen, which gave you more people to harvest ore from, and spend time while waiting for ore veins to respawn.

When brawling, pretty soon Davina pulls a knife. Meurt may or may not get himself a pickaxe. I do have the Modern Brawl Bug Fix installed. (In the original, I'd get inmates getting a pickaxe but had not seen knives or shivs.)

I spent the day alternating between mining and waiting 1-2 hours. I was not approached by any NPC's demanding ore. When I spoke to Davina, she did at some point offer the "..." dialogue choice which you'd get when approached with ore demands.

At yard time, Davina and Meurt were outside.

At shower time, the 3 inmates were still standing in the central hall.

I slept till the next mine time and was then stuck in my cell. The lock had not been automatically unlocked.

Davina is the only inmate that went to yard time and she seemed to be there when i loaded between the mine and the yard.  She didnt seem to walk there.

Waited, fastforwarded, slept, only Davina mine for me, i had the ... from her and she wanted my stuff but no one else approach even naked. (Davina took my stuff)

Everybody is there next to Gjack  (reappeared when loading my game) the inmates are waiting doing nothing.

Nobody goes to the yard, nobody go take their showers (did you reduce time spent on the yard and shower, it seems to go faster then the original ?)

I reinstalled the original and every inmates go do their job walking to be there and going everywhere, mining

Then reinstalled update 18 and they go back being stuck, i dont know why.

Everthing else work fine (the teleport, the exchange of ore, the food given)

Did some testing.

At mine time on the first day, 3 inmates stand in the main building's central hall. They do nothing and just stand there all day. In the old RB, you'd see a dozen move up to the mine at that point.

(Ambient lighting in the main hall is as awfully bright as ever.)

Inside the mine, only 2 NPC's are present, a guy named Meurt and a bearded lady named Davina. There used to be around a dozen, which gave you more people to harvest ore from, and spend time while waiting for ore veins to respawn.

When brawling, pretty soon Davina pulls a knife. Meurt may or may not get himself a pickaxe. I do have the Modern Brawl Bug Fix installed. (In the original, I'd get inmates getting a pickaxe but had not seen knives or shivs.)

I spent the day alternating between mining and waiting 1-2 hours. I was not approached by any NPC's demanding ore. When I spoke to Davina, she did at some point offer the "..." dialogue choice which you'd get when approached with ore demands.

At yard time, Davina and Meurt were outside.

At shower time, the 3 inmates were still standing in the central hall.

I slept till the next mine time and was then stuck in my cell. The lock had not been automatically unlocked.

Shives are actually expected, this is the first reported that they show up. When Bully Level is 30 or higher, there is a chance a shiv will be pulled by an inmate, by 50 or higher, inmates are pulling shivs, this is to make it harder to get bully level 80+. The vendor, the female Khjiit sells shivs. So I figured we could put them into the inmate's hands as well as the player's. - Later, when everything is working again, I plan to set it so the inmates start to gang up on the player, with 40 bully level, and a 3rd inmate joins at bully level 80.

whooops, edit add:

Mine Time now starts at 5:30... use console command unlock on the door to open.

Davina is the only inmate that went to yard time and she seemed to be there when i loaded between the mine and the yard.  She didnt seem to walk there.

Waited, fastforwarded, slept, only Davina mine for me, i had the ... from her and she wanted my stuff but no one else approach even naked. (Davina took my stuff)

Everybody is there next to Gjack  (reappeared when loading my game) the inmates are waiting doing nothing.

Nobody goes to the yard, nobody go take their showers (did you reduce time spent on the yard and shower, it seems to go faster then the original ?)

I reinstalled the original and every inmates go do their job walking to be there and going everywhere, mining

Then reinstalled update 18 and they go back being stuck, i dont know why.

Everthing else work fine (the teleport, the exchange of ore, the food given)

Did you check next to the door to the mine? that is where they showed up in the yard in my game... and I dropped them like hot rocks...

Thank you both for the feedback.

I will continue to try to figure out why they are getting stuck. Funny thing is, that I didn't even mess with their schedule till they stopped approaching all together.

Shives are actually expected, this is the first reported that they show up. When Bully Level is 30 or higher, there is a chance a shiv will be pulled by an inmate, by 50 or higher, inmates are pulling shivs, this is to make it harder to get bully level 80+. The vendor, the female Khjiit sells shivs. So I figured we could put them into the inmate's hands as well as the player's. - Later, when everything is working again, I plan to set it so the inmates start to gang up on the player, with 40 bully level, and a 3rd inmate joins at bully level 80.

I love the idea of prison gangs! It fits the atmosphere, and keeps brawling from becoming too easy.

I love the idea of prison gangs! It fits the atmosphere, and keeps brawling from becoming too easy.

I think it gives it a nice homely touch... hehehe

Speaking of touch-ups, I added some more decoration to the area right outside the prison as part of winding down, about to get me some ZZZzzzs...

post-340504-0-56853300-1496592681_thumb.jpg

Someone mentioned something about SEQ, might be something I need to do to get everything working again... Because things broke without warning, and I had never touched them... I will get the directions and see if that helps after my extended nap...

Can i ask you about mod, which shows statuses like hunger, weight and etc? :blush:

sounds like Realistic Needs and Diseases

More specifically, Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0

I'm glad Airianna that you picked it up to work on it! I really miss that mod as a alternative to PO.

Make RBP Great Again!

All I can do is try. It's going to be a miracle if I get it to work entirely on my own... I only just started playing with the scripts and quests. However, 3-D worlds to wander through, easy as can be... I might have the entire world space done before the scripts finally start working.

Hello there.

This line on the mod page gives me a major pause:

"NOTE: If you choose to escape, your gear you got sent in with will be lost forever."

If there is no way to get back my gear, then I definitely won't try this mod. Escape sounds fun, but not if I lose everything. The alternative, the mining is boring.

If there is no way to get back my gear, then I definitely won't try this mod. Escape sounds fun, but not if I lose everything. The alternative, the mining is boring.

As an escaped convict, your bounty is not cleared. I'm assuming that if you get picked up and returned to Raven Beak Prison to serve your sentence, you'll get your gear back on proper release.

It might be a good idea to clarify this in the mod's description so it doesn't scare people off the mod. After due testing that this does work of course.

As an escaped convict, your bounty is not cleared. I'm assuming that if you get picked up and returned to Raven Beak Prison to serve your sentence, you'll get your gear back on proper release.

It might be a good idea to clarify this in the mod's description so it doesn't scare people off the mod. After due testing that this does work of course.

As a rule of thumb I avoid mods or mod features which lead to lose gear. For example I don't use Devious Surrender LITE until Jim adds an option to not drop the equipped weapon to the ground - just unequip it. It is okay to accidentally lose some beginner gear, but you definitely reload when you can't find your Legendary Dragon sword because it was catapulted away by a spell.

When I have Cursed Loot in the modlist, I turn off the option for enemies to rob my character. DCUR stores the items on the NPC who might disappear/despawn with them (happened to me).

So when I see something like this in the mod description, it is a definite no go. And as I wrote, if I can't escape (because I can't get my gear back before I escape), mining is just simply boring (for me at least).

This mod should have a function to store the gear somewhere in the building and the player can get there somehow. A bit similar like the regular jails with the 2 chests. One holds the prisoner's gear, the other holds the stolen items. You can choose to risk being noticed when you lockpick those chests, even if there is no bounty on you.

For now I follow the mod and see how it goes. The modder stated this is his 1st mod, so I definitely won't be impatient. Actually that is why I took the time to add a comment - feedback is important for every modder, especially for the new ones.

As a rule of thumb I avoid mods or mod features which lead to lose gear. For example I don't use Devious Surrender LITE until Jim adds an option to not drop the equipped weapon to the ground - just unequip it. It is okay to accidentally lose some beginner gear, but you definitely reload when you can't find your Legendary Dragon sword because it was catapulted away by a spell.

When I have Cursed Loot in the modlist, I turn off the option for enemies to rob my character. DCUR stores the items on the NPC who might disappear/despawn with them (happened to me).

So when I see something like this in the mod description, it is a definite no go. And as I wrote, if I can't escape (because I can't get my gear back before I escape), mining is just simply boring (for me at least).

This mod should have a function to store the gear somewhere in the building and the player can get there somehow. A bit similar like the regular jails with the 2 chests. One holds the prisoner's gear, the other holds the stolen items. You can choose to risk being noticed when you lockpick those chests, even if there is no bounty on you.

For now I follow the mod and see how it goes. The modder stated this is his 1st mod, so I definitely won't be impatient. Actually that is why I took the time to add a comment - feedback is important for every modder, especially for the new ones.

For typical purposes, it can not be reclaimed before you escape. And getting sent into the prison does have a "reset" function call I did notice in the original scripts.

However, you can "cheat" to get it back, without using command code ctl, instead, bump a guard into the side gate of the hallway, and the guard tends to open the door for you. Run in, grab your gear from the chest, and exit. Might have to bump another guard into the gate to get out. But save that for when the escape quest activates, because I have noticed, when I loose a fight, all my current items are removed, and I don't know where they go.

And, I just have to say it...

I make all my own gear, so loosing the current gear list is of no great loss, can remake the items. And using the "built in" game artifacts are a joke. Aurial's bow, even upgraded, can't compare to a normal elven bow fully upgraded, damage at max upgrade is about 10% difference in favor of the Elven Bow. *that is without the use of mods to enhance how strong you can upgrade items.* That Legendary Dragon Bone sword you are so fond of, that you found in a dungeon, is not as strong as 1 you craft at the forge, and upgrade personally with 100 Forge skill, Even upgrading it is still less damage dealt than the one you made yourself.

Adding to the todo list.

And I am still learning how CK puts it all together. Once the initial enhancements are working again. I can flush out the escape quest. You will love this one. I am going to give your gear to NPC's on the way back to Skyrim. So you get to fight for your gear you left behind in the prison when the Escape quest starts.

I have to say...

When you surrender, and get sent to Raven Beak, your cleared of crimes... Is how the original mod goes. And they take what gold you have, up to the value of the crime gold. If you don't have it, RB adds the coins, and pays the fine.