I have the inmates moving between cells again in my game.

- fixed a dialog option that showed up on inmates as well as guards that was supposed to be guards only

- Hopefully I have fixed the health issue. During the resupply portion.

- Minor Lighting adjustment in the cell block and mess hall areas.

- added bathing, mess hall visits to the locations for inmates to go to.

- added several sit/lean options to the main hall of the cell block for when inmates go there, even the guards will use them that can get close to them.

- added global variables for when making choices to play with the guards/inmates, asking for specific positions. (should keep them within the specified choice)

Update then reloading a save prior to going to the prison should cause the changes to kick in.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-18-4.7z

- Noticed when waiting for the clock to tick, the cell door did not open for me this past test, but wait time did cause the quest to advance to mine time.

Hmm...after playing a bit, I've noticed something. For some reason, when trying to change animations during a SL animation triggered by being raped or asking for sex in the prison,  the mod Sexlab Tools is unable to do it, and usually that can change animations no matter what. I'm forced to change animations via the normal hotkey Sexlab calls for..which is slightly irritating(Not so much. xD) to have to sift through a lot of animations to do so. Is there a tag or something keeping Sexlab Tools from changing a sexlab scene triggered by this mod?

Hmm...after playing a bit, I've noticed something. For some reason, when trying to change animations during a SL animation triggered by being raped or asking for sex in the prison,  the mod Sexlab Tools is unable to do it, and usually that can change animations no matter what. I'm forced to change animations via the normal hotkey Sexlab calls for..which is slightly irritating(Not so much. xD) to have to sift through a lot of animations to do so. Is there a tag or something keeping Sexlab Tools from changing a sexlab scene triggered by this mod?

No tags that I am aware of. It just starts scene and goes from there. I use Sexlab Tools as well. I will try it on my end as well. Couldn't be the global values I am using as all my global values start with RavenBeak... Alright, going to test it..

On a side note, I have noticed before adding this mod, in some cases the hotkeys stop working, in one case, my favorite Vampire mod, Better Vampires, the hot keys haven't been working for about 3 months now, as that is when I updated my SKSE. Even with BV as the only mod. I think some changes to SKSE has caused this issue.

Edit add

Works on my game.

post-340504-0-49581600-1497059420_thumb.jpg

Good update thank you

clothes and ores is fixed

health is fixed

dialogue is ok

only thing in my game that doesnt work much is the inmates approach (bully system) and they seems to stay stuck in the yard after the firts day mining.

I didnt play more so maybe they will unstuck later, am i the only one ?

Question : Do i still need the original mod or can i only install the remastered version ?

Good update thank you

clothes and ores is fixed

health is fixed

dialogue is ok

only thing in my game that doesnt work much is the inmates approach (bully system) and they seems to stay stuck in the yard after the firts day mining.

I didnt play more so maybe they will unstuck later, am i the only one ?

Question : Do i still need the original mod or can i only install the remastered version ?

You do not need the original mod, as this one overwrites everything from it, and adds more to it.

I am fixing the approach now, It seemed to be missing some parts of the fragment scripts. I never even touched it.

In my opinion the Dialog will work, it's not the best. And would need someone to translate it so I can add the translations to the main file. Even flavorize it with the translations. I am limited on the number of characters I can use with each dialog option, so I try to keep it short, Or else I would write a book hahaha.

So cross your fingers and smile :D

I've tried the latest version. Moment i enter quest doesnt start up, after 1 h of waiting ingame it starts up, but all prisoners spawn on the bath ( they where nowhere to be found before quest starts, checked with free cam ) when yard time starts all of them goes to hall and waits there, when its cell time again they go back to bath. This happened on 2 different tries.

I've tried the latest version. Moment i enter quest doesnt start up, after 1 h of waiting ingame it starts up, but all prisoners spawn on the bath ( they where nowhere to be found before quest starts, checked with free cam ) when yard time starts all of them goes to hall and waits there, when its cell time again they go back to bath. This happened on 2 different tries.

Even the original is designed to not start for 1 hour after you are in your cell. I never touched that part. - You can do the wait time 1 hr, to get out of your cell faster. Then head for the mine.

Each time the quest changes, it tells the game to check the schedule of the inmates. 2 to send them to the mess hall, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, and I have an auxiliary set up where they could end up in the bath, in the main hall of the cell block, or in the mess hall during "off hours". This is random, but doesn't seem to check for each inmate and sends them in groups instead.

Looks like I need to adjust the hall time a bit, thank you for letting me know of this. 

Even the original is designed to not start for 1 hour after you are in your cell. I never touched that part. - You can do the wait time 1 hr, to get out of your cell faster. Then head for the mine.

Each time the quest changes, it tells the game to check the schedule of the inmates. 2 to send them to the mess hall, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, and I have an auxiliary set up where they could end up in the bath, in the main hall of the cell block, or in the mess hall during "off hours". This is random, but doesn't seem to check for each inmate and sends them in groups instead.

Looks like I need to adjust the hall time a bit, thank you for letting me know of this. 

First of all thank you for grabbing this project. I already think you are doing awesome job. 

After 2-3 more trying to get arrested from different cells, i managed to get spawn of other prisoners right ( kinda because they appeared right in the mine ) the moment i've entered the mine a guard approached me to take my stuff, i answered with "submit" option. But entire day i didnt get any other approaches even i was naked. 

Seems like dialogue options for sex you've added working pretty well. 

After yard time starts, prisoners again stopped following the quest locations. They haven go to shower and stuck inside the yard. Even next day when it was mining time they didnt bothered going inside mine. 

and i dont know if i am missing something new, but in original  there wasnt anything that lowers your bully points that you can do without getting approached. I guess its still the same. i think offering sex for time from guards can lower bully points, also pc can ask other prisoners for sex in return of ores, which also lowers bully points.

These are the feedbacks i can give for latest version.

First of all thank you for grabbing this project. I already think you are doing awesome job. 

After 2-3 more trying to get arrested from different cells, i managed to get spawn of other prisoners right ( kinda because they appeared right in the mine ) the moment i've entered the mine a guard approached me to take my stuff, i answered with "submit" option. But entire day i didnt get any other approaches even i was naked. 

After yard time starts, prisoners again stopped following the quest locations. They haven go to shower and stuck inside the yard. Even next day when it was mining time they didnt bothered going inside mine. 

and i dont know if i am missing something new, but in original  there wasnt anything that lowers your bully points that you can do without getting approached. I guess its still the same. i think offering sex for time from guards can lower bully points, also pc can ask other prisoners for sex in return of ores, which also lowers bully points.

Sex with guards currently does not lower bully points. And I disliked how it made bully points lower when declined an intimidate, without real option to check speech skill, just flat out refuse if bully level was less than 60. While 60 and up, you were successful, guaranteed. Besides, in my way of thinking, they refuse, I give them the ultimatum, do it, or I will kick em in the balls repeatedly.... Then the war would be on. Not just, no, you loose bully points. pfft.

Plans, Sex With Guards, will add to "trustee" points, this will have 2 effects, 1) Will add more dialog options from inmates, like, Oh here comes the pet of the jail *optional - just start attacking*.... up to, I ain't talking with the guard's favorite pet, the guard might jump me if we fight.... Essentually putting a freeze on gaining/loosing bully points. As you work you way to becoming a trustee, the Warden takes notice and calls you in, depending on previous bully points, could change initial quests for you to do for the Warden. Flip side, If bully points are too high, and the warden takes notice without a high enough trustee level, other actions will follow from the warden. - I have already started on the Warden's dialog and the Guard Barracks. Till the Trustee  point value changes, there will be no approach by the warden. - Some of these quests will be given to the player as a slave not long after being sent to the prison, so there will be some cross over quests between Slave and Prisoner sides.

By allowing Guards to be targeted by Sexlab, it did allow the Guards to "approach" just like the prisoners. When a Guard approaches demanding items, hit the exit chat key, They don't tend to keep trying. - I haven't found another way to lock it down yet. I tried using a keyword, then no one approaches, even those with the keyword. I haven't stopped trying to fix it tho. Also, since I have approach working again, they approach even while having sex with someone else at the time, doesn't matter if you are raping them or not. Just a couple nuances I am trying to figure out. Seperated the Guards from the Inmates via factions, started a war inside the prison, ALL inmates died. So I am learning several ways things don't work hehehe.

I have taken out the auxiliary sand boxing in the Cell Block.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-1.7z

1 door inside the barracks is locked, the other, well it opens, but doesn't actually go anywhere yet... LOL

Sex with guards currently does not lower bully points. And I disliked how it made bully points lower when declined an intimidate, without real option to check speech skill, just flat out refuse if bully level was less than 60. While 60 and up, you were successful, guaranteed. Besides, in my way of thinking, they refuse, I give them the ultimatum, do it, or I will kick em in the balls repeatedly.... Then the war would be on. Not just, no, you loose bully points. pfft.

Plans, Sex With Guards, will add to "trustee" points, this will have 2 effects, 1) Will add more dialog options from inmates, like, Oh here comes the pet of the jail *optional - just start attacking*.... up to, I ain't talking with the guard's favorite pet, the guard might jump me if we fight.... Essentually putting a freeze on gaining/loosing bully points. As you work you way to becoming a trustee, the Warden takes notice and calls you in, depending on previous bully points, could change initial quests for you to do for the Warden. Flip side, If bully points are too high, and the warden takes notice without a high enough trustee level, other actions will follow from the warden. - I have already started on the Warden's dialog and the Guard Barracks. Till the Trustee  point value changes, there will be no approach by the warden. - Some of these quests will be given to the player as a slave not long after being sent to the prison, so there will be some cross over quests between Slave and Prisoner sides.

By allowing Guards to be targeted by Sexlab, it did allow the Guards to "approach" just like the prisoners. When a Guard approaches demanding items, hit the exit chat key, They don't tend to keep trying. - I haven't found another way to lock it down yet. I tried using a keyword, then no one approaches, even those with the keyword. I haven't stopped trying to fix it tho. Also, since I have approach working again, they approach even while having sex with someone else at the time, doesn't matter if you are raping them or not. Just a couple nuances I am trying to figure out. Seperated the Guards from the Inmates via factions, started a war inside the prison, ALL inmates died. So I am learning several ways things don't work hehehe.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-19-1.7z

1 door inside the barracks is locked, the other, well it opens, but doesn't actually go anywhere yet... LOL

Okay i just tried this version too, i got 0 approaches all day and prisoners got stuck on "yard time" even tho i didnt used wait or something.

If not getting approaches problem is special to me only forget it, but if still many people having a problem on that maybe you could use another system like letting pc to approach and "pretend to be approached" what i mean by that is you can put (...) dialogue option with all prisoners ( maybe with some cooldown i dont know ) when you choose that prisoners approach to pc dialogue option can come out and start it. Therefore we could also have a chance to lower bully level as fast as we want or opposite by our own choice.

btw i loved the trustee idea, but im still curious if you have any plans or intentions to implement any activities we can do on our own approach to lower bully level without waiting for other prisoners to come to us? ( maybe something similar to what i said above, or completely different. I dont know )

Plans, Sex With Guards, will add to "trustee" points, this will have 2 effects, 1) Will add more dialog options from inmates, like, Oh here comes the pet of the jail *optional - just start attacking*.... up to, I ain't talking with the guard's favorite pet, the guard might jump me if we fight.... Essentually putting a freeze on gaining/loosing bully points. As you work you way to becoming a trustee, the Warden takes notice and calls you in, depending on previous bully points, could change initial quests for you to do for the Warden. Flip side, If bully points are too high, and the warden takes notice without a high enough trustee level, other actions will follow from the warden. - I have already started on the Warden's dialog and the Guard Barracks. Till the Trustee  point value changes, there will be no approach by the warden. - Some of these quests will be given to the player as a slave not long after being sent to the prin, so there will be some cross over quests between Slave and Prisoner sides.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-19-1.7z

Okay i just tried this version too, i got 0 approaches all day and prisoners got stuck on "yard time" even tho i didnt used wait or something.

If not getting approaches problem is special to me only forget it, but if still many people having a problem on that maybe you could use another system like letting pc to approach and "pretend to be approached" what i mean by that is you can put (...) dialogue option with all prisoners ( maybe with some cooldown i dont know ) when you choose that prisoners approach to pc dialogue option can come out and start it. Therefore we could also have a chance to lower bully level as fast as we want or opposite by our own choice.

btw i loved the trustee idea, but im still curious if you have any plans or intentions to implement any activities we can do on our own approach to lower bully level without waiting for other prisoners to come to us? ( maybe something similar to what i said above, or completely different. I dont know )

Happy to get another tester :) sometimes i think its only me that has problems with the mod

I tried version 19-1, Level 1 save before going to prison

First day : 6-7 approachs (i was so surprised), beat up a lot of inmates, Inmates working hard in the mines, after they go to the yard and some even go to shower, happy times

Second day : 0 approach, inmates still in the yard standing still, some were in the mess hall rejoined them in yard, no one in the mine

Third day : 0 approach, inmates still in the yard waiting, standing still

There is something that seem to stop them but everything else is working fine, dialog, etc...

Oh i really like the trustee idea good concept.

You can approach the inmates...

you: Hey...

inmate:  Hey yerself...

You: I don't like your face(fight)

inmate: It's the last thing you will ever see

- fight starts -

When they are ready to approach, they have the "..." in the dialog, even the guards have this as well. Something failed to fire off....

Happy to get another tester :) sometimes i think its only me that has problems with the mod

First day : 6-7 approachs (i was so surprised), beat up a lot of inmates, Inmates working hard in the mines, after they go to the yard and some even go to shower, happy times

Second day : 0 approach, inmates still in the yard standing still, some were in the mess hall rejoined them in yard, no one in the mine

There is something that seem to stop them but everything else is working fine, dialog, etc...

Ok, so we are narrowing it down to a problem in the yard it's self. I will have to double check the navmesh in the region. Because everything else is set up the same way.

- fight starts -

When they are ready to approach, they have the "..." in the dialog, even the guards have this as well. Something failed to fire off....

Ok, so we are narrowing it down to a problem in the yard it's self. I will have to double check the navmesh in the region. Because everything else is set up the same way.

That wasnt the dialogue that i meant. Imagine prisoners approach dialogue, but its happening with pcs approach, what you meant is pcs dominant approach. 

Its like you go to a prisoner  click (...) then prisoner says hey give me your stuff or "cock or fist" etc etc.

- fight starts -

That wasnt the dialogue that i meant. Imagine prisoners approach dialogue, but its happening with pcs approach, what you meant is pcs dominant approach. 

Its like you go to a prisoner  click (...) then prisoner says hey give me your stuff or "cock or fist" etc etc.

Yes. that is when the NPC is trying to approach, but something locked up, so it shows the "..." as dialog options when you talk to them.

If they aren't trying to approach, it won't show up at all. - It's a default thing in Skyrim, I got that years ago from guards who were trying to arrest me.

What do you think about me just locking the inmates to the mines for now? I have to figure out what's going on as to why they won't travel to the main cell block, and when they hit the yard, they get stuck...

Personnally for me,Yes, if it means they wont get stuck and continue mining and approach my dragonborn, i would like you to lock the inmates to the mines for now.

While you figure things out why they get stuck in the yard, we will see if after three-four days they continue mining or they stop.

Stop the strike ! go work the mines you inmates ! :)

Thanks Arianna

you could have a set of prisoners in the mines, another in the yard, another in the dining hall. round the clock shifts.

I was thinking about that as well. While in an area, I can have them move around no problems, the mines show that... when they are in the mines that is... hehehe

Then due to the size and slots available in the mines, I think keeping them there is the best idea, and for the other areas just make new inmates. Maybe I can fake them entering and leaving at odd hours of the day/night with a "hidden" location in the cell, maybe even duplicates of the others in each of the cells, with that rotation idea, ok, so sometimes the same person would be seen in all 3 cells. But hey, they followed you from place to place, and you get to kill them 3 times... I mean yeah, get beat up by them... hehehe

- fixed a script issue when giving sex to inmates or guards when no other available option is present. *Basically, for when 3some fired, and there was no 3rd*

- locked inmates to the mines... Added a test subject that all they are supposed to do is run back and forth between cell block and the mine...

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-2.7z

- Small note, The inmates will stop working when it's time for them to "sleep" and just stand around till it is time to mine again.

* I am considering the other option, put everything needed inside the mine. With 2 exits to the yard, 1 being the mine entrance, and the 2nd would join in with the fort. So that way, all the beds, the bath area, and such would be right there.... Opinions?

- Next update, I changed the bandages, to hand wraps, because you can't drop them when done, and they auto reattach when you take off gloves or what not... Gives me an idea for future quests, where you get all bandaged up for a time.

you could have a set of prisoners in the mines, another in the yard, another in the dining hall. round the clock shifts.

That is the problem, when they shifts and go to the yard, they get stuck and shutdown.

Yeah, I agree with him, a few inmates in every area until the reason why they won't move to each area is figured out.

"Then due to the size and slots available in the mines, I think keeping them there is the best idea, and for the other areas just make new inmates."

This i like :)

Maybe...

A few new inmates in the dining halls, maybe a special little gang that could ask you to do somethings for them (quest) give them ore, rough up someone, seduce a guard, steal something, kill someone, collect food, make a distraction.  Challenges for you to be in the gang.

And if you get under their skin and refuse to be part of them, they will ask you to bring them gold or other stuff in exchange to leave you alone, or they take your inventory, humiliate you, rough you up or use your body to pay their taxes.

Edit : Maybe all of that but you have the choice to accept the challenge they give you but if you refuse to do what they want you must pay them a tribute or suffer a consequence

Edit 2 : Forgot transport skooma to another inmate without getting caught by guards