"Then due to the size and slots available in the mines, I think keeping them there is the best idea, and for the other areas just make new inmates."

This i like :)

Maybe...

A few new inmates in the dining halls, maybe a special little gang that could ask you to do somethings for them (quest) give them ore, rough up someone, seduce a guard, steal something, kill someone, collect food, make a distraction.  Challenges for you to be in the gang.

And if you get under their skin and refuse to be part of them, they will ask you to bring them gold or other stuff in exchange to leave you alone, or they take your inventory, humiliate you, rough you up or use your body to pay their taxes.

Edit : Maybe all of that but you have the choice to accept the challenge they give you but if you refuse to do what they want you must pay them a tribute or suffer a consequence

Edit 2 : Forgot transport skooma to another inmate without getting caught by guards

or... Perhaps somewhere down the line when you do become the warden's favorite...

Gain access to this and then the inmates start to press you into making items for them...

post-340504-0-12723200-1497215424_thumb.png

"Then due to the size and slots available in the mines, I think keeping them there is the best idea, and for the other areas just make new inmates."

This i like :)

Maybe...

A few new inmates in the dining halls, maybe a special little gang that could ask you to do somethings for them (quest) give them ore, rough up someone, seduce a guard, steal something, kill someone, collect food, make a distraction.  Challenges for you to be in the gang.

And if you get under their skin and refuse to be part of them, they will ask you to bring them gold or other stuff in exchange to leave you alone, or they take your inventory, humiliate you, rough you up or use your body to pay their taxes.

Edit : Maybe all of that but you have the choice to accept the challenge they give you but if you refuse to do what they want you must pay them a tribute or suffer a consequence

Edit 2 : Forgot transport skooma to another inmate without getting caught by guards

or... Perhaps somewhere down the line when you do become the warden's favorite...

Gain access to this and then the inmates start to press you into making items for them...

attachicon.gifShack.png

Oh Yeah ! Looks good

- Due to the lock-down, I am adding 1 vendor and 5 inmates to the yard... Haven't decided on the number inside the cell block yet.

Sha'Tima is in the mines and Sha'Tina, her sister, is in the yard... LMAO

And Gru Moak's brother Gru Soak Jou will also be in the yard... hehehe

As much as Corrik's voice annoys me, his twin brother Corn Holleo will be in the yard... LMAO

- Adding a debug notification *top left corner message* till I can learn how to add a widget as a readout. It will display once in a while to help keep track of progress, or lack there of. :D

Here we go, added the scripts for the 5 new inmates and the new vendor for the yard, who also holds 650 gold, doesn't do any good, when trying to sell this diamond for 800+ she is offering... LOL But it does work. - note: with the highest speech skill, you can add 1000 gold to ALL vendors, both of these are included in that.

- No more bandages when sent to Jail as an inmate, now hand-wraps.

- The inmates will keep mining in the mine 24/7, they get good drugs... LOL

- Yard inmates will sandbox 24/7 as well.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-3.7z

inmate update for the cell block it's self will take some time. I have to script in each additional inmate for recovery. a day or 2 if all goes well.

19-2

Yay the inmates are mining each day. so when in a cell they sandbox well.  They stop and they begin again at 5 am

I am curious about the yard inmates because your test subject hasnt moved an inch when i played. she just stand there like before

I may be in the outfield with this but i dont know about that but i read something once about having 20 npc or more in a cell makes them a little bit slower to  react and dumber, is it truth ? there was even a mod to help for that but i dont remember it.

If it is it could explain why inmates dont approach me and some inmates trying to look where they should go.

Now that you know about the sandbox between cell, there is the forced approach from the inmates... 19-1 ive got cock or fist ask a lot the first day and now nothing but at least the inmates are mining

To recap everything is working great except for the approach by the inmates

19-2

Yay the inmates are mining each day. so when in a cell they sandbox well.  They stop and they begin again at 5 am

I am curious about the yard inmates because your test subject hasnt moved an inch when i played. she just stand there like before

I may be in the outfield with this but i dont know about that but i read something once about having 20 npc or more in a cell makes them a little bit slower to  react and dumber, is it truth ? there was even a mod to help for that but i dont remember it.

If it is it could explain why inmates dont approach me and some inmates trying to look where they should go.

Now that you know about the sandbox between cell, there is the forced approach from the inmates... 19-1 ive got cock or fist ask a lot the first day and now nothing but at least the inmates are mining

I haven't found out how to actually change the timer on the approach. It seems rather randomish.

You can see in 19-1 there are very few in the Yard, just the test dummy who goes no where, and the guards who Patrol without fail.

There is a mod, that is supposed to help with that, but even it is very limited with breaking travels.

My only alternatives that I can see at this point, is to either write a script that fires when the NPC "sandboxes" the door area, and use a moveto function to transfer between cells. Then the sandbox continues in that zone. Problem is, that will be considered script heavy. So I am liking option 2 I was having earlier. While in a zone, they sandbox... then at specific times, they "travel" to a hidden room inside the cell to vanish from view. And in the next zone, their duplicate is carried from that cell's hidden room to sandbox that cell. And a script to know if each of their counter parts are dead or alive, to know if they can leave the room. It will take a while to set up and test tho.

19-2

I haven't found out how to actually change the timer on the approach. It seems rather randomish.

You can see in 19-1 there are very few in the Yard, just the test dummy who goes no where, and the guards who Patrol without fail.

There is a mod, that is supposed to help with that, but even it is very limited with breaking travels.

My only alternatives that I can see at this point, is to either write a script that fires when the NPC "sandboxes" the door area, and use a moveto function to transfer between cells. Then the sandbox continues in that zone. Problem is, that will be considered script heavy. So I am liking option 2 I was having earlier. While in a zone, they sandbox... then at specific times, they "travel" to a hidden room inside the cell to vanish from view. And in the next zone, their duplicate is carried from that cell's hidden room to sandbox that cell. And a script to know if each of their counter parts are dead or alive, to know if they can leave the room. It will take a while to set up and test tho.

19-3

You are right, the new inmates sandbox well and the guards patrol well, only your test dummy fail

Yeah i dont get the approach either, in my testing of 19-1 i had 6-7 approach and then none... nothing seem to have changed between the versions.

The shack is looking great, and the fence around to protect it, gold ! 

I didnt test a lot my computer crashed but it looked good.

you could put prisonners in differents places, 14 in the mines, 4-6 in dining room, the 5 in the yard, etc and they stay there all day.  I know it is less immersives but i may be wrong but your two options seem complicated...at least for me lol haha you are the expert, you know more than me what you can do.

But what did happen ? in the original mod the sandboxing was working and i dont think you made a lot of changes in the sandbox of the inmates

Even with those little sidestep the mod is looking great and it is all because of your hard work

19-2

19-3

You are right, the new inmates sandbox well and the guards patrol well, only your test dummy fail

Yeah i dont get the approach either, in my testing of 19-1 i had 6-7 approach and then none... nothing seem to have changed between the versions.

The shack is looking great, and the fence around to protect it, gold ! 

I didnt test a lot my computer crashed but it looked good.

you could put prisonners in differents places, 14 in the mines, 4-6 in dining room, the 5 in the yard, etc and they stay there all day.  I know it is less immersives but i may be wrong but your two options seem complicated...at least for me lol haha you are the expert, you know more than me what you can do.

But what did happen ? in the original mod the sandboxing was working and i dont think you made a lot of changes in the sandbox of the inmates

Even with those little sidestep the mod is looking great and it is all because of your hard work

I am far from an expert... LOL But I appreciate the compliment.

Funny thing is, I never touched the inmate sand-boxing between cells till it broke. meaning it has always been a weak link to start with. And With me adding more to it constantly.... I just added this area on the map while trying to think of what to do with the inmates.

Whoops, wrong pic...

This is correct... LOL post-340504-0-52357300-1497237981_thumb.png

But, I like the easy way right now, Just drop new inmates into the Cell Block, that sandbox the whole place, like that guard that wanders around in there.

The number of inmates just jumped from 25 to 40, yep, I added 15 inmates to the Cell Block for sandboxing.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-4.7z

Now I have to work on that farm house interior, at the bottom of the hill...

Please Note: Currently when released (run the escape quest or your Jail time remaining hits 0) you are dumped in Skyrim. My plan is to dump you right outside the prison. After I have added  enough to the world around it. In the mean time, there will be many quests inside the prison system that will be cropping up as I go along as well.

Currently to get out of the prison walls, use console command tcl so you can do some minor exploration.

19-4

Everything works good except your decoy that is stuck

The only thing that is missing for me is the approach done by the inmates...im running naked around the prisonner, then walking fast, then walking slowly, the inmates dont even stop to ask for fist or cock. They dont ask me for my things

If only we found that solution, it would be ggggreat

I have tested a new with fewer npc and i dont know if its better or not but something has changed your decoy was in the cellblock and stayed there but she moved from the yard to the cellblock.  Is she supposed to go back to the yard after in a loop ? or you just asked her to go to the cellblock

19-4

The only thing that is missing for me is the approach done by the inmates...im running naked around the prisonner, then walking fast, then walking slowly, the inmates dont even stop to ask for fist or cock. They dont ask me for my things

I have tested a new with fewer npc and i dont know if its better or not but something has changed your decoy was in the cellblock and stayed there but she moved from the yard to the cellblock.  Is she supposed to go back to the yard after in a loop ? or you just asked her to go to the cellblock

I told her to run from the cellblock to the mine, and back, non stop. So a continuous loop of running back and forth. If she can't run back and forth, there are issues, and if you want to keep removing NPCs to find the point where she is able to run back and forth, you will find there will be very few NPCs in the entire prison. Other option would be to reduce the amount of stuff in each location. till it is bare, and reminds you more of the original PC games where the rooms have nothing in them.

In case you are wondering, use console command getstage RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest

If the return in the console is 10 or 15, you are due for an approach. You could also setstage for the quest to 10 "Hey you, give me"... Or 15 "Do you like..." As a current walk around till I can figure out why it doesn't fire like it should.

The Approach, also seems to be controlled by the base game as well. Doesn't appear to have any real timers to it. *But I did set it so it had a 0.2 hour reset for each of the approaches, I am removing that for this DL*

Also, it could be trying to use the guards as part of the approach, if the stage is 10 or 15... I have the guards locked out of the approach via keyword right now, but I don't think that will keep them from being chosen first.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-5.7z

19-4

I told her to run from the cellblock to the mine, and back, non stop. So a continuous loop of running back and forth. If she can't run back and forth, there are issues, and if you want to keep removing NPCs to find the point where she is able to run back and forth, you will find there will be very few NPCs in the entire prison. Other option would be to reduce the amount of stuff in each location. till it is bare, and reminds you more of the original PC games where the rooms have nothing in them.

In case you are wondering, use console command getstage RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest

If the return in the console is 10 or 15, you are due for an approach. You could also setstage for the quest to 10 "Hey you, give me"... Or 15 "Do you like..." As a current walk around till I can figure out why it doesn't fire like it should.

The Approach, also seems to be controlled by the base game as well. Doesn't appear to have any real timers to it. *But I did set it so it had a 0.2 hour reset for each of the approaches, I am removing that for this DL*

Also, it could be trying to use the guards as part of the approach, if the stage is 10 or 15... I have the guards locked out of the approach via keyword right now, but I don't think that will keep them from being chosen first.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-19-5.7z

Yeah i was deleting some people with te5edit trying to see what happened but yeah like you i like it when there is a bunch of people.

By using the command you will make the prisonner attack ? that is good in the meantime i didnt know that

I dont understand what has changed in this download, can you clarify for me please ?

Yeah i was deleting some people with te5edit trying to see what happened but yeah like you i like it when there is a bunch of people.

By using the command you will make the prisonner attack ? that is good in the meantime i didnt know that

I dont understand what has changed in this download, can you clarify for me please ?

Just minor edits to the quest that causes them to approach.

Also, when you start, I would recommend going to the messhall first... Always seem someone wants to start a fight with you there.

- Added an interior destination to the farmhouse.

- readded the destination to the guard barracks, tho it's under construction and void of any NPCs.

Entering the command to setstage opens it up for an approach, if it isn't already on that stage. 

If it's already on that stage, try going to other locations, and going past each of the NPCs till someone does approach. You will know who it is, when they run straight for you.

edit add:

With my Bully = in the top left corner, for debugging, I have noticed the bully level keeps resetting to 50. I have to figure this part out.

EDIT ADD:

Ok, something is causing that particular quest to jump to stage 70, the shutdown stage. It won't continue after it hits that. So I have to figure out what's going on with it, and what's causing it to shutdown.

- Having sex with the guards seem to set the stage to 70, but I can not locate where it's doing that.

I generated a work around that works great for me. But other players may not work so well.

- On having sex with a guard, it resets the bully count to it's initial 50. I have to locate where this is, and lower it to 25. Not a high priority right now.

>What I did was change the shutdown stage to another number, and in doing so, instead of shutting down the script, it happens to reset it instead.

>> This also sets the stage to 0, as it is reset, and starts back up again.

>> I have noticed a double approach at this point from the same NPC. Where he asks the same question twice.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-6.7z

EDIT ADD:

- 3rd test, without doing the guards, Just killing the prisoners. GetStage... = 200... It has been shutdown again... Looks like work around doesn't help when you actually kill them without starting the fight via dialog.

Edit Add 2:

- Working on a quest chain to start the escape quest while being the Bully and also when that quest decides to just up and quit, player initiates the escape quest. I might have to rewrite the entire quest chain for the bully system. *me thinks that some of the scripts for it are hidden, and without knowledge to what they might be, or even if the resources for them are available...*

- Quest work around to allow player to initiate escape quest...

> Bully level greater than 60 or Bully quest line completes.

> Random outcome for success/fail when player initiates it.

> Kinship has a greater chance of success... Nord with nord, orc to orc, imp to imp...

UNTESTED - I have an appointment, so will be gone half the day at least, and won't be able to test it this morning. If you feel like testing it, go ahead.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-19-7.7z

Positive

I really like the new entrance for the favorite room, i think its better this way with the guard there protecting her.

The bully rating start at 25, i like that

I was pleasantly surprised because i was able to steal ore and intimidate the prisonners for ore in the afternoon mining

They call me boss, when i am high on the bully list and i can try to activate the escape but for now everyone affraid of leaving :P

Huh ?

After the only approach that i got (the first), it said "Bully" quest completed and no approach after that...i didnt use the sentence setstage yet

After asking the guard about the sex, i change room to the yard and the log registed that i lost 3 days in my sentence

After 4 fights that i won, i saw that i was at 85 in my bully rating ? from 25 to 85 in 4 fights i find it fast

Are the inmates supposed to team up and have their shiv or its not implemented in the mod right now ?

i tested only the firts day, ill test some more later

Positive

I really like the new entrance for the favorite room, i think its better this way with the guard there protecting her.

The bully rating start at 25, i like that

I was pleasantly surprised because i was able to steal ore and intimidate the prisonners for ore in the afternoon mining

They call me boss, when i am high on the bully list and i can try to activate the escape but for now everyone affraid of leaving :P

Huh ?

After the only approach that i got (the first), it said "Bully" quest completed and no approach after that...i didnt use the sentence setstage yet

After asking the guard about the sex, i change room to the yard and the log registed that i lost 3 days in my sentence

After 4 fights that i won, i saw that i was at 85 in my bully rating ? from 25 to 85 in 4 fights i find it fast

Are the inmates supposed to team up and have their shiv or its not implemented in the mod right now ?

i tested only the firts day, ill test some more later

Yeah, with a low speech skill level, it will fail, unless the bully system is broken.

- you can raise your speech skill by selling items to the vendor, faster if you sell 1 item at a time. Slower if selling whole stacks at a time.

You have experienced the same thing as I have then. I was hoping it was just on my end. - default programming.

Each win is random 3 to 5, +3. Each time the inventory window opens = win...

My testing last night, also had me win 1 fight, then when I screwed a guard, the quest completed popped up again... and made me laugh...

Let me see if I can lock it down.

Edit Add: Debugging this area, just located another bug... When I initiate the attack, bully score doesn't change when I win... LOL

Ok, I think I have it locked down to gaining only once, not multiples per win... And yes, thinking is the operative word, considering my bully responses changed slower from the NPCs, and my little message of the exchange failed to show during my last 3 tests. Also, placed indicators to when the break out will occur with player initiation, for "tomorrow", because that is how the original is set up, as some time the next day.... I personally suggest using an inmate from the yard, due to the travel bug we currently have in the location.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-20-1.7z

I am going to have a pleasant change...

As soon as you enter the prison system, and the quest starts, it will restock the inmates, so they start with something. Also finished adding the rest of the inmates to that list.

- You should of noticed that the inmates already get a +ore twice a day, starting the 2nd day. Once about noon hour first day, next update should be twice the first day

- Added in the last update, at time of gaining ore, to also a chance to gain a shiv, when Bully Level is greater than 30, and 100% chance when Bully level is 50+, if they don't already have a shiv. And Made it so if you are in another cell, during the time of the restock, the inmates are resurrected.

_Note: Adding racial factions for the inmates, This will be the base for my "inhouse wars", the player's race will determine what faction they are tossed into. Custom Race, well, I run a custom race myself, and you may end up with very uneven odds, 1 to 5 at most. As long as they don't turn against the guards, they should be fine. All of them against 2 guards in the mine, they have always lost in my early tests. - The Vendors will be exempt from the wars.

_During one of my tests runs in the mine, I attacked inmates, and the vendor got in the way, and it wasn't long before Gjak was up the ramp with drawn sword, that was soo nice to see! Took me 10 minutes to wound him enough, then, just like the inmates, he surrendered everything but his armor to me, it was a tough fight, but I got a new shiny Skyforge Steel Sword out of it, and an elven bow. Let's just say, I was more or less limping away with my prize, at level 226, and Gjak (level 300) got to live, for another 5 minutes. I had to try the new weapon out *giggles*

- And yes, all the guards are added to the resurrection section of the script as well.

Here's a preview of the Raven Beak Farm House...

2nd Floor - 8 beds

attachicon.gif20170614100153_1.jpg attachicon.gif20170614095714_1.jpg

1st Floor - large counter, and ample cooking / storage space

attachicon.gif20170614095636_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170614100213_1.jpg

And Basement - totally empty currently... Think Farm House Cellar.

attachicon.gif20170614100230_1.jpg

I am curious, what are you planning for Raven Beak Farm ?

As soon as you enter the prison system, and the quest starts, it will restock the inmates, so they start with something. Also finished adding the rest of the inmates to that list.

- You should of noticed that the inmates already get a +ore twice a day, starting the 2nd day. Once about noon hour first day, next update should be twice the first day

- Added in the last update, at time of gaining ore, to also a chance to gain a shiv, when Bully Level is greater than 30, and 100% chance when Bully level is 50+, if they don't already have a shiv. And Made it so if you are in another cell, during the time of the restock, the inmates are resurrected.

_Note: Adding racial factions for the inmates, This will be the base for my "inhouse wars", the player's race will determine what faction they are tossed into. Custom Race, well, I run a custom race myself, and you may end up with very uneven odds, 1 to 5 at most. As long as they don't turn against the guards, they should be fine. All of them against 2 guards in the mine, they have always lost in my early tests. - The Vendors will be exempt from the wars.

Nice "inhouse gang wars"

You sure have a lot of ideas for this mod and i bet you have more in mind hehe

Ok, I think I have it locked down to gaining only once, not multiples per win... And yes, thinking is the operative word, considering my bully responses changed slower from the NPCs, and my little message of the exchange failed to show during my last 3 tests. Also, placed indicators to when the break out will occur with player initiation, for "tomorrow", because that is how the original is set up, as some time the next day.... I personally suggest using an inmate from the yard, due to the travel bug we currently have in the location.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-20-1.7z

For me 20-1 has the fight between inmates broken.

I want the ore of Davina and i beat her to get it but the inventory to take the ore doesnt open.  I have to fight her to the death instead of making her submit.  Search her dead body to take it.

The next day she revives but already she comes trying to fight me without provocation and again i need to kill her to make her stop.

Edit : I know why The bully went up fast last version when the inventory opened, i sometimes hit a second timethe inmates so it opened twice in a fight.

Here's a preview of the Raven Beak Farm House...

2nd Floor - 8 beds

attachicon.gif20170614100153_1.jpg attachicon.gif20170614095714_1.jpg

1st Floor - large counter, and ample cooking / storage space

attachicon.gif20170614095636_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170614100213_1.jpg

And Basement - totally empty currently... Think Farm House Cellar.

attachicon.gif20170614100230_1.jpg

I am curious, what are you planning for Raven Beak Farm ?

Nice "inhouse gang wars"

You sure have a lot of ideas for this mod and i bet you have more in mind hehe

Raven Beak Farm, is still part of the prison, It's just the minimum security ward. Basically, Trustee or Slave could end up there... Generating alternate escape routes. But Like the CK, I am all over the place. I have 2 exits for the Sewer escape quest on the north side of the island (1 is a terrible climb to get to, the other is next to the water - Near the upper, there is a hole I discovered in my last run past that I need to fill). They are currently tied to each other, while I work on the sewer section it's self, an annoying maze it will be. And I will get the inmate that helps in the original escape quest to join you inside the sewer. Ehem, it will be dark, and hard to see inside. I am thinking about filling it with several traps.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-20-1.7z

For me 20-1 has the fight between inmates broken.

I want the ore of Davina and i beat her to get it but the inventory to take the ore doesnt open.  I have to fight her to the death instead of making her submit.  Search her dead body to take it.

The next day she revives but already she comes trying to fight me without provocation and again i need to kill her to make her stop.

Edit : I know why The bully went up fast last version when the inventory opened, i sometimes hit a second timethe inmates so it opened twice in a fight.

Thank you for telling me. I had hoped this wasn't going to remain a problem. But it is. So I will check on it. here soon.

Yeah, I know, and by fixing it so it wouldn't keep adding, it broke the part where we initiate combat and win. (I wasn't aware of the never ending fights with those you started fights with)