so, this prison became the hellish place every LL players dreams about ?

Some new torture devices, prisoners punished for the example ?

I am always open to suggestions. Weather they get implemented or not depend on a few factors, mainly my ability to be able to add such things or not, is kind of a given. Popularity of the suggestion, and do I want to work on adding it... 

But I do have ideas for players to keep them in more of a weakened state, making it a bit more of a challenge...

Did I miss anything on the description page? hmmm Anyway, just made it back to prison, for the test run. :D

And I can call that "success", As I arrived in the mine, near Gjak Mehoth, 2 guys headed up towards the door, they exited, then I got back to Gjak me hoff, and2 more guys were heading for the exit, and 2 were hanging out with Gjak, and I heard mining in the background.... Give me a few minutes to pack it up.

- The Blue Fog is deliberate, part of the lighting, supposed to give it a suppressing magic feel. When I get a little better with the scripts, I intend to make the blue fog spark at your hands when spells are equipped, draining mana even when "sheathed". To stop the drain, unequip spells. A powerful caster will have limited time to cast a decent strength spell, and even a weak caster could cast a beneficial spell or 2 before being totally drained, such as healing, or iron skin as examples.

- Did you try again the 2nd and 3rd day? I didn't touch that part of the scripts, it adds a random 0-10 ore to each inmate at the same time every day. Since I don't do the thief thing, I haven't tested that part of it thoroughly... Unless it was the part that seemed to be missing the fragment... Where I told it to resurrect the dead inmates. UG! I am still breaking things!

Well when you put it that way that fog is nice, even better when you drain the magicka of the pc, its a great idea giving the pc a little spell before he is completely out weakening him to the will of the warden and his prison

Yes 2nd,3rd day nothing, its like the inmates reset to be like the firts day each morning.  I need to beat someone or get beat to activate them each day in the mine.  And each day i look at them and they got nothing in their inventory to pickpocket, i beat them up and seem to get nothing from them when the inventory appears.

I seem to have managed to mostly fix the problem with the schedules. I don't think it's ready yet, but I did something very similar to what you're talking about with your fix. It almost works. NPCs are behaving just as they were in the original mod, but they still get stuck sometimes. I'll poke around in the CK more and let you know what I come up with. Looks like the issue is being narrowed down!

Ideas ?

- a speech when player arrive ?

- some prisoners reunion, guards want to show them what will happen to prisoners who want to escape.

- some prisoners useful use, different of mining (T.ara furnitures, for example, ppump water by using the carousel).

Ok tested a little bit (3 days in game)  Yup i passed time to fastforward a little bit

Firts day :

Yeah ! It works everybody mining and doing their routine, its beautifull to see.  I wanted to beat up someone and my level one lost and got naked.  The inmates have needs...i got approach by three others guys wanting their share of the loot.  I got a tunic back from the guard.  I tried to get a tunic from a inmate that i beated but no luck even he wouldnt give me one and no one are able to give me their tunic.

Second day :

I see that some of the inmates are still in the yard doing their routine there in the morning but all the others are in the mines, so its ok becaus i have my gloves on and beat up inmates and taking their ore, yes ores is there for the taking, and i can also pickpocket them allright ! No approach except when i am naked then i get assaulted haha quickly a tunic but i get from a inmates that is dead.

Third day :

Hummm.... ok this morning everyone is in the yard except 4 inmates that mines... are they on strike ?

I like that the mine is more brightness then the prison it makes a clean contrast, i like it.

Are the ennemies able to heal ? Do they regain health each morning ?

Im stocked this is the best version since it broke and i feel and see the greatness in this mod when it will be fixed, big progress here

:)

Edit : Maybe i got a little carried away, i think that i should have turn off TDF arousal mod firts to see if the assault came from this mod

I figured I might mention this, even though I'm not sure if it applies to the revamped version:

PF_RBForceBully_0301A39C does not exist in the scripts directory. It is referenced in the RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest, under quest aliases as Bully's AI alias package data.

I figured I might mention this, even though I'm not sure if it applies to the revamped version:

PF_RBForceBully_0301A39C does not exist in the scripts directory. It is referenced in the RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest, under quest aliases as Bully's AI alias package data.

What RBForceBully does, is when you walk around naked, it forces the inmates to set stage  for approach. That way, when naked it's almost like an auxiliary arousal, severla men in the prison, and PC is usually the only female, or supper hot guy... So yes, he becomes their girl, or they at least try to make him a girl... However, I never had one with PF in front of it.

I shall correct myself! Looks like CK made one with PF in front for me, I just checked my scripts to be sure.

I will change it's name, and be sure it's in the next pack.

Ok tested a little bit (3 days in game)  Yup i passed time to fastforward a little bit

Firts day :

Yeah ! It works everybody mining and doing their routine, its beautifull to see.  I wanted to beat up someone and my level one lost and got naked.  The inmates have needs...i got approach by three others guys wanting their share of the loot.  I got a tunic back from the guard.  I tried to get a tunic from a inmate that i beated but no luck even he wouldnt give me one and no one are able to give me their tunic.

Second day :

I see that some of the inmates are still in the yard doing their routine there in the morning but all the others are in the mines, so its ok becaus i have my gloves on and beat up inmates and taking their ore, yes ores is there for the taking, and i can also pickpocket them allright ! No approach except when i am naked then i get assaulted haha quickly a tunic but i get from a inmates that is dead.

Third day :

Hummm.... ok this morning everyone is in the yard except 4 inmates that mines... are they on strike ?

I like that the mine is more brightness then the prison it makes a clean contrast, i like it.

Are the ennemies able to heal ? Do they regain health each morning ?

Im stocked this is the best version since it broke and i feel and see the greatness in this mod when it will be fixed, big progress here

:)

Edit : Maybe i got a little carried away, i think that i should have turn off TDF arousal mod firts to see if the assault came from this mod

YAY! all is well again! Now to see what else we can break... LOL

The assaults from this mod always approach in 1 of 2 ways, right now, and always the same dialog.

so, this prison became the hellish place every LL players dreams about ?

Some new torture devices, prisoners punished for the example ?

I am always open to suggestions. Weather they get implemented or not depend on a few factors, mainly my ability to be able to add such things or not, is kind of a given. Popularity of the suggestion, and do I want to work on adding it... 

But I do have ideas for players to keep them in more of a weakened state, making it a bit more of a challenge...

Did I miss anything on the description page? hmmm Anyway, just made it back to prison, for the test run. :D

Please don't make this ever require Devious Devices. Those mods are great and all, but there's already a ton of them and I'd really prefer to not see this become yet another DD slavery mod. 

I'm so happy somebody took this mod to continue, i actually have  suggestions.

I would love to see a male cellmate, having special dialogues everyday, depending on bully level and dialogue choices, pc can be submissive or dominant and cellmate reacts to it.

Guards could approach player to blackmail about deleting some ores brought unless "convinced not to"

depending on submissive level, cellmate may offer protection to pc. 

Please don't make this ever require Devious Devices. Those mods are great and all, but there's already a ton of them and I'd really prefer to not see this become yet another DD slavery mod. 

I agree, and I'd rather not have to add another mod to my own list that's starting to get close to the 250 mod limit. ><

Why harder to escape? Why can't we have fun for once?!

If it was easier to escape that would defeat the reasoning of this prison. It's the prison where the REAL scum of skyrim go that the real guards of skyrim don't want to deal with anymore, on top of that, they actually don't want you to leave so soon.

I agree, and I'd rather not have to add another mod to my own list that's starting to get close to the 250 mod limit. ><

Why harder to escape? Why can't we have fun for once?!

If it was easier to escape that would defeat the reasoning of this prison. It's the prison where the REAL scum of skyrim go that the real guards of skyrim don't want to deal with anymore, on top of that, they actually don't want you to leave so soon.

I had been discussing this with jfraser, because some want whipping, more chains... and the like, either it would have to be a soft dependency, or it would require a different mod entirely, using mine as a base.

I vote that someone who knows the DD items to take Raven Beak Remastered when I am done, to add the DD items to it as a separate version. But I did think about adding zaz animations to it. for some more kinky stuffies.

At current, the escape quest seems extra short to me. and slaves can't actually "escape" I was noticing this as I was testing the slave side last night. I can become a bully, but the option to start the escape quest isn't even there, because it is set up on the inmate side only.

Also, you will notice, I still can't get the guards to use the PC sexually. I have it firing halfway. After talking to a guard about a book when naked, and he mentions something to bore into... hit the console prompt, it says fatal error... blah blah blah, .... player, none... So I haven't quite figured out how to add the 2nd member yet.

The Escape quest, I am going to see about adding an actual sewer to crawl through, and set it up so the PC can initiate escape through their own dialog. And give more options to even try to escape on their own.

Prison Riots, I want to make it so the player can instigate riots inside the prison as well. Or the inmates get fed up with their treatment and rebel. Or set up 2 factions of inmates that will fight each other from time to time.

Also, I need to figure out how the CK can add the background to far away object like mountains and trees when outside.

****** Difficulty settings

Kitty has claws, level 1 half dragon vrs. a khajiit in the prison, Kitty crits and takes all gear, but half dragon throws a punch and knocks kitty down, another punch, and kills kitty and takes back all the gear...  *normal combat difficulty*

If you want to make it harder just increase the combat difficulty for your skyrim, makes it so my half dragon has troubles taking down a human at level 1. Set to legendary to increase the difficulty to make it nearly impossible to win fist fights. - set back to your normal difficulty when you get back out, or you might not get very far.

Hi, I tried this mod using Simply slavery from the start. However, after the auction, my PC does not go to prison, it just like nothing happen. Did I do something wrong?

which SS version?

Also, did you start a new game when updating? The most current of both are set up to work.

post-340504-0-43936500-1496856050_thumb.jpg

- added the missing script - Forces inmates to approach when naked Prisoner side.

- added the option to pay with gold *Another option for use of gold, because when you mine, you get gems, you sell the gems and get gold. Can't do anything with it really*

- set all the NPCs to be leveled actors, and should now level with the PC, keeping things even for quite some time.

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-18-1.7z

With the gold, it will remove exact amounts to be per-day. Lets say you have enough for little over 5 days, it will only take the amount for 5 days. BUT will take it even if days left  is only 3 days. Will look into fixing this part as well.

The ore, will not refund extras. That's what the dresser in the room is for, be sure to turn in, multiples of 10.

btw, did you change anything during the shower time? During my stay with the original Raven Beak, nothing ever happened in the shower. There is also a weird invisible altar in there too.

For the users of RND mods, it would be great to have access to empty bottles and a cooking pot to gather "river water" from the shower and then purify it in the pot. Or better yet, have a whole "cooking" scenario where the player gets to cook food for the inmates instead of mining. So we can stock up on food items for the week.

btw, did you change anything during the shower time? During my stay with the original Raven Beak, nothing ever happened in the shower. There is also a weird invisible altar in there too.

For the users of RND mods, it would be great to have access to empty bottles and a cooking pot to gather "river water" from the shower and then purify it in the pot. Or better yet, have a whole "cooking" scenario where the player gets to cook food for the inmates instead of mining. So we can stock up on food items for the week.

Yes, I haven't added the Shower time for the inmates back in yet.

You will notice, in the "favorite's" cell, there is a fireplace, I am planning to add a cooking pot in that location.

- Plan is, for slaves to make food for the inmates, and place the food just inside the door of all the cells. The Slave will be given a key to unlock all the doors when this portion is activated.

- Alternate plan, Trusties of the prison guard are given the responsibility to deliver food.

- The key will be a quest item, and will not be taken by inmates, to be able to continue to carry out the duty assigned.

- Side note: With the key, an escape option will present it's self, since the key will unlock any door for the prison, including the area where the prisoner chest is located. *Solo Escape quest with options to involve an inmate*

After considering things, I have decided to add a mess hall. It will have several empty bottles in a rack that the player can use.

tables and chairs, will be part of the random for inmates included in "shower" time, and early morning hours before mine time.

But need to see if they actually move to the cells when it's time for them to go to bed. I may have to set up something a bit different. But will see.

- added the missing script - Forces inmates to approach when naked Prisoner side.

- added the option to pay with gold *Another option for use of gold, because when you mine, you get gems, you sell the gems and get gold. Can't do anything with it really*

- set all the NPCs to be leveled actors, and should now level with the PC, keeping things even for quite some time.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-18-1.7z

With the gold, it will remove exact amounts to be per-day. Lets say you have enough for little over 5 days, it will only take the amount for 5 days. BUT will take it even if days left  is only 3 days. Will look into fixing this part as well.

The ore, will not refund extras. That's what the dresser in the room is for, be sure to turn in, multiples of 10.

As a inmate, naked or not i didnt get approached in two prison day without passing time except to sleep a full 12 hours

I can use the option to intimidate someone for clothes but i dont receive the clothes from the inmates when i win.

I find it odd that each day more and more inmates leaves the mine for the yard to never go back in the mine.

Great idea about the gold, and it work great  but could you add more gold to the dealer like 250-300 gold instead of only 150

or maybe have a corrupted guard that buys the gems from you

As for the devious device, i think the prison shouldnt have thoses devices, you are already confined in prison and you need your arms, legs to work in the mine. I want something different.

Thank you always a pleasure testing your updates

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-18-1.7z

As a inmate, naked or not i didnt get approached in two prison day without passing time except to sleep a full 12 hours

I can use the option to intimidate someone for clothes but i dont receive the clothes from the inmates when i win.

I find it odd that each day more and more inmates leaves the mine for the yard to never go back in the mine.

Great idea about the gold, and it work great  but could you add more gold to the dealer like 250-300 gold instead of only 150

or maybe have a corrupted guard that buys the gems from you

As for the devious device, i think the prison shouldnt have thoses devices, you are already confined in prison and you need your arms, legs to work in the mine. I want something different.

Thank you always a pleasure testing your updates

Question is, after 4 to 7 days, do they stay in the yard?

If they stay, then I will have to add another function that sends them back into the mine each day.. I should look into that anyway, just to be safe.

If the vendor moves to the yard, the golds is refreshed, same with the cell block.

So she really has a total of 450 gold every 2 days, now only if I can get her to move around every day to cover all locations.

Here is a teaser of the cooking spots.

The Favorite's room

post-340504-0-47157800-1496875388_thumb.jpg

The Mess Hall

post-340504-0-96713000-1496875430_thumb.jpg

Since I don't know anything about how any of this works, you can just ignore me if it doesn't help:  In the original mod the sandbox worked perfectly, can't you fall back on that.  Actually, the only complaint I had with the original was the approach hardly ever worked.  Nether-the-less, you are adding a lot of great stuff, I will really enjoy it when the prisoners approach my character as advertised in the original.