Since I don't know anything about how any of this works, you can just ignore me if it doesn't help:  In the original mod the sandbox worked perfectly, can't you fall back on that.  Actually, the only complaint I had with the original was the approach hardly ever worked.  Nether-the-less, you are adding a lot of great stuff, I will really enjoy it when the prisoners approach my character as advertised in the original. 

In the original thread, while I was working on it, at update 7, it broke the travel to. Seems that it got very touchy with that aspect, so I am attempting other avenues to make it work, and it wasn't till update 13 when I actually started touching that portion as well.

There are several mods that use another mod to help with that problem where the NPCs get stuck, but even the is another download requirement, which I am trying to avoid currently.

- Added Mess Hall and cooking pot in Favorite's room

- Added calls for inmates to sandbox in the Cell Block, Mess Hall, and Bath area. - no set time yet, so might not be active

- Added a call for all inmates to travel to the Mine at 5:30 AM till 6AM - non conditional

- added 3 new guards

-- 1 patrols the mess hall, 1 sandboxes the mess hall, 1 sandboxes the entire cell block

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-18-2.7z

- Added calls for inmates to sandbox in the Cell Block, Mess Hall, and Bath area. - no set time yet, so might not be active

- Added a call for all inmates to travel to the Mine at 5:30 AM till 6AM - non conditional

- added 3 new guards

-- 1 patrols the mess hall, 1 sandboxes the mess hall, 1 sandboxes the entire cell block

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Revisited-18-2.7z

I've been doing an extensive amount of work into understanding what's going on in the mod itself. I've looked through the quests, NPCs, packages, some scripts that are available in the source.

Airianna, you are awesome for how much work you've done! I've not got a chance to try the latest update. I'll give it a shot today. I've been doing a little side project with the mod itself, since I really wanted to figure out a way to help out. I have the prisoners working with their daily routine without breaking for several days so far, so that was really exciting. I found out that you fixed that after checking the thread later, hahah.

If I may ask, would I be able to get the other source files for the mod? Maybe I can create a few addons to the project! I wouldn't release anything without permission from you, of course. I'm mostly looking for a project to work on over the summer, since I've finished my junior quarter at my university.

Either way, keep up the fantastic work! I rather enjoy tossing my male character in to mess around in a rough place like Ravenbeak again ;)

Edit: The source files that I have are from the way old version of Ravenbeak! Forgot to mention that XD

- added 3 new guards

I've been doing an extensive amount of work into understanding what's going on in the mod itself. I've looked through the quests, NPCs, packages, some scripts that are available in the source.

Airianna, you are awesome for how much work you've done! I've not got a chance to try the latest update. I'll give it a shot today. I've been doing a little side project with the mod itself, since I really wanted to figure out a way to help out. I have the prisoners working with their daily routine without breaking for several days so far, so that was really exciting. I found out that you fixed that after checking the thread later, hahah.

If I may ask, would I be able to get the other source files for the mod? Maybe I can create a few addons to the project! I wouldn't release anything without permission from you, of course. I'm mostly looking for a project to work on over the summer, since I've finished my junior quarter at my university.

Either way, keep up the fantastic work! I rather enjoy tossing my male character in to mess around in a rough place like Ravenbeak again ;)

Edit: The source files that I have are from the way old version of Ravenbeak! Forgot to mention that XD

I had kind of figured that's what you meant, I did find a few other issues since this release... As a slave, the warden kept wanting to take me home, and the prisoners too... erm... Yeah, fixing that, and trying hard to make all the prisoners go back to the mine... I found them all in the yard at yard time... And they stayed there for 3 days, and said, ok, that's enough yard time! hehehe

And the answer is yes, once I have all the main stuff in the cell block, mines, and yard hammered out, I will add the source codes to one of the major updates.

Can toss it in here, and I can then add it to the main DL page.

- added 3 new guards

I had kind of figured that's what you meant, I did find a few other issues since this release... As a slave, the warden kept wanting to take me home, and the prisoners too... erm... Yeah, fixing that, and trying hard to make all the prisoners go back to the mine... I found them all in the yard at yard time... And they stayed there for 3 days, and said, ok, that's enough yard time! hehehe

And the answer is yes, once I have all the main stuff in the cell block, mines, and yard hammered out, I will add the source codes to one of the major updates.

Can toss it in here, and I can then add it to the main DL page.

Thank you very much, Airianna! I really look forward to it :)

- added 3 new guards

if you're looking for something to do, I'd love if someone picked up Slaves of Tamriel again. Still the most immersive slave experience in seen. So much potential...

- added 3 new guards

You release quickly! I had only just played around with 18.1, and it looked good already. :) Will give 18.2 a go.

Until then, these things in 18.1 caught my eye and aren't on the 18.2 change list so you may want to address them. None of them are major concerns.

- When successfully demanding clothes, none are to be found in the PC's inventory.

- Do the other inmates ever bathe? Standing among naked inmates might provide occasion for being asked to pick up the soap. ;)

- Thanks for adding the footwear, hat and gloves to the starting cell! Were those gloves intended to be the Shrouded Handwraps?

Does being assaulted qualify as rape? I noticed that after a SexLab Defeat event, the PC gets a Weakened/Raped debuff. Not so after forced sex in Raven Beak Prison. I'll try tracking this closer in Apropos's status.

- added 3 new guards

You release quickly! I had only just played around with 18.1, and it looked good already. :) Will give 18.2 a go.

Until then, these things in 18.1 caught my eye and aren't on the 18.2 change list so you may want to address them. None of them are major concerns.

- When successfully demanding clothes, none are to be found in the PC's inventory.

- Do the other inmates ever bathe? Standing among naked inmates might provide occasion for being asked to pick up the soap. ;)

- Thanks for adding the footwear, hat and gloves to the starting cell! Were those gloves intended to be the Shrouded Handwraps?

Does being assaulted qualify as rape? I noticed that after a SexLab Defeat event, the PC gets a Weakened/Raped debuff. Not so after forced sex in Raven Beak Prison. I'll try tracking this closer in Apropos's status.

I try to keep the minor updates to the thread, and major updates to the DL page.

- It seems that your NPCs don't have any clothes to give... And seems like something might be a bit off on that. I was trying to add in a switch to prevent the previous win's inventory from showing up when I decided to rape an inmate via Defeat... So I broke it.

- I am trying to add bathing back in for the inmates, and so far, I am not having much luck getting them to head to the bath area.

- The foot wear was requested and was easy to add. I also added it to when the player first gets sent in as a prisoner, leaving the set on the dresser for the slave to find eventually.

Raven Beak is originally set up so rape in the prison is not counted as rape... I have added a couple that do count as rape.. If I missed the setting for it, that's fine, I will look into it. "Come here, I have my needs" - "Oh naked and ready aye?" -* "What? Wait!" = rape.... - "Always ready.." = consent.* And also noticed, if you won before this, in the same cell, you can collect items from them. Another reason to put in that fore mentioned switch.

***** Edit Add:

Time to replace my video card... Shouldn't take long.

And done...

post-340504-0-13399200-1496907194_thumb.jpg

I hate being the spoilsport again, but in 18.2 the inmates gang up in the central hallway and don't budge from there. This was working in 18.1.

Which card did you get? I recently moved up to a GTX 1060 and it's done wonders for Oldrim.

(I should probably still upgrade my potato i5-3,40GHz CPU still so as to better handle all these scripted mods...)

I hate being the spoilsport again, but in 18.2 the inmates gang up in the central hallway and don't budge from there. This was working in 18.1.

Which card did you get? I recently moved up to a GTX 1060 and it's done wonders for Oldrim.

(I should probably still upgrade my potato i5-3,40GHz CPU still so as to better handle all these scripted mods...)

Yeah, They were ganging up in the central hall on me as well with 18.1, I just force my way through them, and start mining, most actually come down the hall to mine. All I did was try to add some extra stops. Didn't even touch what I had there already. And they should of already been at the ends of the mines... I did do a time fast forward 1 hour each time...If that has anything to do with it... eeps! I also noticed every time I do a time fast forward, they stop what they are doing and bounce, then takes a few minutes before they get started again.

I favor the GTX X50 Ti cards... In this case the GTX 1050 Ti, for some reason, they have always been strong enough to keep up till 2 number groupings higher. Like the GTX 550 Ti was stronger than the GTX 650 Ti, but not the GTX 750 Ti, and The GTX 750 Ti was stronger than all but the GTX 950 Ti. I waited till the cost on these came down to upgrade.

I was running dual cards, the GT 630 Sc, and GTX 750 Ti, now scratch that 630 and add the 1050 hehehe.

I am adding some more guard dialog, while trying to figure out what's going on with those blasted inmates.

I'd like to offer a suggestion, maybe add a few female inmates  to the prison? And maybe every now and then(probably not as often as your character), they're also being bullied and raped.

Originally, it was ALL males only... I swapped Davina and made her the bearded lady... And The Khajiit vendor is also a female, No one is going to cross her, because she has the guards in her pocket, as well as the inmates... *She still seems to be on her own when it comes to getting into fights with the PC* Davina might approach, but the vendor will not, and it's recommended to leave her alone, so she will buy and sell items to you. *In my case, I would end up killing her in a few swings*

Also, right now, there is no plans to add more females inmates to the system, but might add a few slaves.

"I actually kill Davina as soon as I spot that bearded bitch, these men are mine!" And would end up killing every female in the prison, if I didn't put safe guards on the vendor... I need her to sell gems to, so I can pay for time off... Speaking of her, I am going to increase her gold cap for each location to 500 gold... Now the trick is to get her moving between them.

But seriously, if I knew where my win 7 disk was, I would reinstall it in a heart beat! I hate windows 10 so far.

The Khajiit vendor is also a female, No one is going to cross her, because she has the guards in her pocket, as well as the inmates...

Actually the reason I leave Khajiit well enough alone is because of their OP claws in a brawl. :)

But seriously, if I knew where my win 7 disk was, I would reinstall it in a heart beat! I hate windows 10 so far.

What in particular disturbs you about Windows 10? I appreciate its new features such as the configurable start bar and quick access lists. No complaints about it either.

*Let's not discuss why I dislike Win 10, it has a few good points, but I could rant 10 pages as why I dislike it.*

I was successful in fixing the scripts for the dialog I had added.

NOW

This update is for Prisoner Side of the mod.

- Able to use sex with guards to reduce time as well.

- Additional sex options with inmates.

- of 11 scripts rewritten, and 21 new scripts added.

_ With the addition of Guard sex through Dialog, I will be able to start on the quest chain for becoming a trustee...

Raven Beak Prison Revisited-18-3.7z

Edit add: With the fix of the dialog and scripts, it seems like everything else will start to flow once more. Only 2 were outside in the yard this time when I made it out of the Cell Block with my level 226 character, and the level cap for the inmates are set to be 100...

Makes them really difficult, so I am pleased with that outcome as well.

Meurt as you can see, is level 100 by this photo. - I just kicked him into the dirt, so his health is rather low for his level.

post-340504-0-70599800-1496961409_thumb.jpg

And Panned over to Gjak Mehoth - Level 300 - I can not yet beat the guards...

post-340504-0-35807300-1496961516_thumb.jpg

And selected self for this display

post-340504-0-49925300-1496961629_thumb.jpg

Edit Add again: Whoopsies! had to edit 2 of the scripts, and generate numbers through globals, it was confused and counting all interactions as rape.

- When Raped, 25% chance  for 3 some

- When Consent, 5% chance for 3 some

- - When I get through more of this, and more is working correctly, I will see about making things like the 3 some chances into MCM option sliders.

For the guards sex reduces sentences times,

what do you think if the guards gave 5,7,10 pieces of ore instead of days, i feel that you have sex with four guards and already you got 28 days off your sentence.

With a slave they get their sex for free, why give 7 days off a inmates its 70 ores, its a lot of hours working in the mine

If he give you ore then you exchange the ore to another guards to reduce the time like the original stipulation. And by the time you go see a guard maybe an inmates will steal your ore so you have had sex with the guard for nothing.  So ore is most precious in jail to get freedom.

thank you for reading

what do you think if the guards gave 5,7,10 pieces of ore instead of days, i feel that you have sex with four guards and already you got 28 days off your sentence.

With a slave they get their sex for free, why give 7 days off a inmates its 70 ores, its a lot of hours working in the mine

If he give you ore then you exchange the ore to another guards to reduce the time like the original stipulation. And by the time you go see a guard maybe an inmates will steal your ore so you have had sex with the guard for nothing.  So ore is most precious in jail to get freedom.

thank you for reading

With the introduction of gold for jail time release... There are mods out there that I could get well over 1000 gold every time I had sex, guard or inmate. So a bit of balance between the 2, like a stepping stone, also, I would recommend using something like Sexlab Wear and Tear, so you really do need to stop sex, and rest a while before doing it again. After the 4th time, my vaginal and anal bars were bright red, slowing down movement speed, and health regeneration rates. Takes my girl about  5 days for full recovery from that.. So that week off, is more used for healing than sex. Especially when it's 2 guys doing her each time. It kept rolling the Double penetration for me... "It never hurt so good" hehehe

Seriously adjusted Fill Her Up, to low numbers, with a hold cum inside minimum time for over 36 hours, can build up, and when too full, it actually causes damage to the player for being over full, and stretched beyond the limits. Another reason to stop sex for a bit.

Technically, I am considering other mods that may be used at  the same time as Raven Beak.

Edit add: And considering you can run around the mine, and collect 30 ore in a short time, and about 250 through a day... I am just glad I added something other than just mining personally, I would rather run around the mine once a day to collect ore for a snack, then break for sex a couple times.

thank you for reading

With the introduction of gold for jail time release... There are mods out there that I could get well over 1000 gold every time I had sex, guard or inmate. So a bit of balance between the 2, like a stepping stone, also, I would recommend using something like Sexlab Wear and Tear, so you really do need to stop sex, and rest a while before doing it again. After the 4th time, my vaginal and anal bars were bright red, slowing down movement speed, and health regeneration rates. Takes my girl about  5 days for full recovery from that.. So that week off, is more used for healing than sex. Especially when it's 2 guys doing her each time. It kept rolling the Double penetration for me... "It never hurt so good" hehehe

Seriously adjusted Fill Her Up, to low numbers, with a hold cum inside minimum time for over 36 hours, can build up, and when too full, it actually causes damage to the player for being over full, and stretched beyond the limits. Another reason to stop sex for a bit.

Technically, I am considering other mods that may be used at  the same time as Raven Beak.

Edit add: And considering you can run around the mine, and collect 30 ore in a short time, and about 250 through a day... I am just glad I added something other than just mining personally, I would rather run around the mine once a day to collect ore for a snack, then break for sex a couple times.

I like the idea with the guard, its just i thought it would be a good idea for him to give ore to the dragonborn instead of directly reducing the sentence like when you received food in exchange of the number of ore you bring to the guard

Edit : You are the warden of this mod, i am only submitting a idea :)

thank you for reading

I like the idea with the guard, its just i thought it would be a good idea for him to give ore to the dragonborn instead of directly reducing the sentence like when you received food in exchange of the number of ore you bring to the guard

Yeah, but you can turn in the ore to any of the Guard, so you collect it from the guard, and hand it right back to him... I don't really see the point in that, same thing with gold and prostitution mods. Sure, you can get more gold for the value of release date, but you are giving it right back to him, this just skips that step... Also, the plan is... *Omitted to keep the surprise*

thank you for reading

Yeah, but you can turn in the ore to any of the Guard, so you collect it from the guard, and hand it right back to him... I don't really see the point in that, same thing with gold and prostitution mods. Sure, you can get more gold for the value of release date, but you are giving it right back to him, this just skips that step... Also, the plan is... *Omitted to keep the surprise*

nice a surprise ! ok then i have another suggestion :P instead of 3-5-7 days could it be instead 1-3-5 ? a little less reduced sentence time ?

nice a surprise ! ok then i have another suggestion :P instead of 3-5-7 days could it be instead 1-3-5 ? a little less reduced sentence time ?

Murder 3 people, and you will spend several days in prison... Miss it? Go kill someone else, you will be sent back... LOL

3 murders and several minor things, Crime gold not even 4k, and I was tossed in there with over 800 days. That's a long time for several people who love the combat more... In this case, just give blows and offer that ass up... Especially if you dun wanna get pregnant while in prison... *I use BeeingFemale for that.*

I noticed your posts in Defeat, and wanted to say, since working on Raven Beak, some of my botched scripts may have caused part of the problem. try the 18-3 version. Shouldn't be long till I bring out another version.

- Just noticed a problem I was using greater than, instead of greater than equal to when giving food for ore.

Good thing I had the grilled leeks in there. Which will be given, when you turn in just 10  or 20 ore. - Don't want the player to starve too fast, when using RND 2.0

- Now when giving 50 ore, you get the potato soup instead of 60 Where it should of been from the beginning..

The ore idea given by Toxedo, could be used with inmates, where you can collect their ore through special trade. I would like feedback on this idea.

*still trying to get the inmates to move between cells without breaking them*

Hi

With the new build

I made a little list for you to check

-Cant steal ore anymore from inmates even after 3 days, i dont know what happenned, with 18-1 i could do it

-Cant take clothes when i demand it from an inmate, nothing is in the inventory

-Still no approach naked or not from only this mod...

-A new guard has the same line twice when i speak to him, one in the firts bubble and the other in the hey guard category...i dont remember his name he was in the mess hall.

-I see a problem, inmates doesnt regenerate their health, i beat them up, 3 days later i can beat them with one punch in their weakened state and kill some

-5 days later, there are more inmates outside in the yard then in the mines. At the last day there were 14 outside and 4 mining, i dont get it because firts day they are all mining

Ore from prisonners maybe as a slave...but as a fellow inmate i can already get it by beating them or stealing them. Sometimes both haha,

Maybe a special quest someday from the vendor or a initiation for a rival gang or something like that and if you dont they pick on you more

-Really like the interaction with the guards and you can choose what you want, also with the inmates,

-The mess hall is really nice maybe add a pit room (isolation) with a few skaven spawning inside to keep you company or a special lunatic npc that may or not harass you inside.  The dragonborn doesnt want to go there, ill be nice mister guard...whatever you want...

Continue the good work

Hi

With the new build

I made a little list for you to check

-Cant steal ore anymore from inmates even after 3 days, i dont know what happenned, with 18-1 i could do it

-Cant take clothes when i demand it from an inmate, nothing is in the inventory

-Still no approach naked or not from only this mod...

-A new guard has the same line twice when i speak to him, one in the firts bubble and the other in the hey guard category...i dont remember his name he was in the mess hall.

-I see a problem, inmates doesnt regenerate their health, i beat them up, 3 days later i can beat them with one punch in their weakened state and kill some

-5 days later, there are more inmates outside in the yard then in the mines. At the last day there were 14 outside and 4 mining, i dont get it because firts day they are all mining

Ore from prisonners maybe as a slave...but as a fellow inmate i can already get it by beating them or stealing them. Sometimes both haha,

Maybe a special quest someday from the vendor or a initiation for a rival gang or something like that and if you dont they pick on you more

-Really like the interaction with the guards and you can choose what you want, also with the inmates,

-The mess hall is really nice maybe add a pit room (isolation) with a few skaven spawning inside to keep you company or a special lunatic npc that may or not harass you inside.  The dragonborn doesnt want to go there, ill be nice mister guard...whatever you want...

Continue the good work

I will look into their health regeneration...

When dead, they will respawn, 3 to 10 game days normal settings. Will have to look into why it doesn't respawn them the following day.

Initial Dialog with the guard, comes to you and tells you what you are to do... Also is an option in dialog to repeat that. *is on all guards*

I am still working on getting them to move between cells... I am about to do another test run on that part.