On 7/6/2021 at 8:26 PM, Lucioyarity said:

Please Forgive me that i didn't mentioned the problem before. There were two problems in my gameplay with this mod installed:

1-Textures and meshes: all the faces from the mod are grey, EVEN with the texture patch on the comments installed.

2-There is a bit of lag on the inside of the prison, i don't know if it is the mod or my computer (windows 10 on hp notebook)

I hope it can be solved. Thanks

The grey face issue can be caused by a number of issues most likely a mod conflict I just ignore this any time I see it because my load order is 277 items so I'm not going through the hell to try to fix it. The other causes are hair mods guessing you don't have those. There may be some ini tweaks regarding facegen data you can change but I don't remember how to do that you can probably look it up.

17 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

The grey face issue can be caused by a number of issues most likely a mod conflict I just ignore this any time I see it because my load order is 277 items so I'm not going through the hell to try to fix it. The other causes are hair mods guessing you don't have those. There may be some ini tweaks regarding facegen data you can change but I don't remember how to do that you can probably look it up. Another possible issue is corrupted game files try verifying integrity of the game files it helps to do that every once in awhile.

For those saying this works for sse, they are sorely mistaken, the base of the mod, structures and npc's load in but none of the scripts or quests seem to load in correctly, as is you are basically plopped into an inescapable prison, no way to meet the warden, the dialogue and bully system doesn't work correctly, can't take the other inmates stuff after fighting. It's just a big mess, and that's why there are so many errors if you try to convert it to form 44.

I'm trying to learn conversion since I'm really interested in the mod, but my knowledge base is very limited so if anyone else is better at converting it is sorely needed.

• 4 weeks later...

Also have to confirm that SSE version doesn't work. I don't even know how to explain, it's just that broken, lol. Literally nothing happens. Everybody's just kinda walk around and cgill. Quest markers don't trigger anything. Same interactions for all pretty much NPCs. No story or any sort of 'system' whatsoever. Only use for this is to roleplay in yourhead and maybe pose some screenshot. Which is a shame. Seems like a cool premise. I found another port on LL, which sadly suffers just the same issues as this 'official' one.

So yeah, SSE users. Don't even bother.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:24 PM, bcstv said:

Also have to confirm that SSE version doesn't work. I don't even know how to explain, it's just that broken, lol. Literally nothing happens. Everybody's just kinda walk around and cgill. Quest markers don't trigger anything. Same interactions for all pretty much NPCs. No story or any sort of 'system' whatsoever. Only use for this is to roleplay in yourhead and maybe pose some screenshot. Which is a shame. Seems like a cool premise. I found another port on LL, which sadly suffers just the same issues as this 'official' one.

So yeah, SSE users. Don't even bother.

I can vouch this... the mod is quite exploitable.

For starters, nearby your cell, you'll find some stuff such as a mace, boots and bracers, and you're able to freely take these without it being marked down as stolen, making the fights with cellmates easy to win. Plus, the NPCs don't care much if you were to actually steal anything, such as the ore nearby the guard at the entrance of the mine. I even found that I could easily level up my pickpocketing skill as NPCs don't react to you stealing from then. Hell, stealing gives you some bonus ore, the guards don't care where the ore came from!

It's also worth noting the mod's market with the khajiits is easily broken if you have Immersive Jewelry installed. Some gems max out how much they carry. Plus, you can buy ore off of them, which, to me at least, makes no sense. Don't they want to leave as much as I do? Why do they want to sell their means of getting out quicker?

The SSE version needs a lot of screws tightening, especially how SSE is the only non-VR version you can buy nowadays. Past that, the only thing I do wonder is there that allows me to turn off the bounty step to going to Raven Beak? I'd personally prefer it if I only go there through Simple Slavery.

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2021 at 12:46 AM, zergface said:

Is it normal this mod makes everytime you get your hp dropped to 0 you enter bleed, so far it seems its broken for SE, still baffled how ppl can make mods for the outdated LE

Must really blow your mind that people still make new mods for Oblivion then.

Edited by Fienyx
  • 9 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 10:15 AM, Abbt said:

Hey,

I'm a bit bored after collect tons of iron ore, the JailTime still stays on -10.00.
Then I have started to cheat, i have cheated more than 1000 iron ore, but it doesn't change anything on JailTime.

How can I end the JailTime, without reload of old save?

2.5 years later... so my hard drive died this summer and I lost my 300 mod Oldrim setup I had since 2014.... along with 30 characters and all kinds of coolness.  In all those years, I never used sexlab. I dabbled with osa a little, but I had a new idea for a character, and not wanting to mess up an SE game, I decided to try this site and build a crazy SL setup for oldrim.  Man... these mods are buggy.  ALL of them, but I am using this as a sort of challenge to learn more about mods and figure things out for my eventual SE modding.  

Short story... I think the Jailtime is based on the bounty, and I think if you use Simple Slavery to start this mod, then the auction house sets your price too low (say you sell for under a thousand gold, like... 600 or 800) then you start Ravenbeak with -10 and can never mine enough gold to complete the quest.  That's my theory, anyway.

So, you have two options:

#1 is to use the console with this command right when you are imprisoned.

set RavenBeakJailTime to 100

That will start all the quests and dialogues with the guards that are missing when it's at -10.

That being said, I cannot click on the inmate registry at the end, so I have to open the console again and do this:

setstage RavenBeakPrisonerQuest 200

You appear north of Helgen, at the border ... the place where that cart trip with Ulfric begins at Skyrim startup.

Edited by zeilya6
  • 11 months later...

Hi there, i realy want try this quest, but have some concerns about PoP prison conflicts.

Dear moder is there a way to make an "no bounty" version sending player straight from "Simple Slavery" or added as "Defeat" scenario?

I realy like POP overhall and already have Defeat who sends you to POP quest by guards when defeated.

My best regards.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What shame that after years this is the most updated version of Raven beak prison and being LE meaning I cant use it on my game, really love this mod, I still use the one old one for SE, but this remaster version looks really good, I wish there was someone brave and smart enogh to make a SE port