The introduction thread.

Hi guys, I'll read the entire thread later.

I knew about LL for a long time and didn't wanted to add yet another forum to check until then, hence my recent arrival. The Nexus Waffen Modos have scared me so I think it's time I joined a community where we can speak freely again!

Hope to find fun and maybe support here. Also hope to give some if I can.

Hail to the mighty leek.

Hi guys' date=' I'll read the entire thread later.

I knew about LL for a long time and didn't wanted to add yet another forum to check until then, hence my recent arrival. The Nexus Waffen Modos have scared me so I think it's time I joined a community where we can speak freely again!

Hope to find fun and maybe support here. Also hope to give some if I can.

Hail to the mighty leek.

[/quote']

Oooooh!

The mighty creator of the truly wonderful Claudia's Secret is here. A titan walks amonst us.

Welcome aboard Sir. I'm full of joyful anticipation looking forward to your next chapter, but more than that, I've been hoping to see your insights and humour grace this forum for a while ... and here you are.

have fun.

Cheers

I humbly bow to such a graceful welcoming!

I should have joined this grand community a while ago' date=' I hope you'll pardon me my slowliness. The Goddess took all my time.

[/quote']

They [goddesses] tend to do that don't they?

Better late than never. And you've got your thread up and going. Talk about hitting the ground running!

cheers

I humbly bow to such a graceful welcoming!

I should have joined this grand community a while ago' date=' I hope you'll pardon me my slowliness. The Goddess took all my time.

[/quote']

oh crap grumpf!

i forgot about the mighty leek in my game!

jsut for you!

!

Heyyy everyone. Ex-lurker here but no longer as i come to like this community.

How are you doing all? :) I'm from the netherlands and i'm a webdesigner and graphical arts but like to mod with oblivion for a while so i'm getting there. Roné is the name. Well im gonna go back to work and nice meeting you!

:D

Hello all,

Random internet pervert here :P

I recently got back into Oblivion after several years away from it, partly because I found this place and all these lovely mods, none of which existed when I played before.

I'm also a programmer. So I'm already looking at doing some mods of my own. Probably small stuff to start out with, but we'll just have to see where I end up over time ;)

Hi all, also new to the board and facepalm myself that i had not found this place while was still playing Oblivion allot.

Found this place mainly because i was modding allot with use of the Nexus websites and hoping for new updates of workgirl but the project seemed dead there but noticed Loogie was still nice to reply about his mod.

When i googled more on workgirl voila there the board was and i noticed some nice mod developing for more games i love and overall when looked throught topics it seemed like a nice community i would love to join in.

I am not experienced in creating mods myself yet but wanted to practice doing it here and there to also get more used to scripting.

Hope to get along with everyone and love to discuss all kind of topics or maybe help or give feedback on things, always free to pm me! :)

Guest flingingfeces

Thought I'd drop by and say hello to everyone. Glad to be here myself. There's a bunch of awesome talent here. Thanks for having me.

I came here after finding out about the forum when I was looking for some SPB mods. The guys over on the what is this mod thread are awesome at finding stuff. I made a ton of videos with their help. Thanks so much.

Speaking of videos I used to have a youtube channel, but I find this to be a much more appreciative audience. So I think I'll stick around and hook you guys up with some videos if you don't mind.

Hello all!

I am pretty new here, but like what I have found here so far. Plenty of helpful people and generally a good community.

I found that loverslab is a good place to be when you are developing a mod and have no clue as to how to do anything with a mod ;) But I am learning and having fun.

Well Hi.

I've been kind of a long time lurker but decided to at least introduce myself now.

I found this place through Tesnexus >> Japanese Fc2 blogs(Translated in effin' atlas) >> BU modding >> Here.

I've been kind of doing my personal skin textures. They're not that good and original since they're just existing skins modified to look more appealing to my tastes.

I may as well stop lurking. Hah. :)

Heya - I'm DD, maybe I should have come here earlier - found this forum a while ago but forgot about it =)

I'm Basically modding everything adult related in Oblivion, Fallout3 and Fallout:NV

But my speciality are the skeletons / armatures in these games.

I got some work I'd like to introduce as well, but I'll Upload them in the corresponding Forums =)

Heya - I'm DD' date=' maybe I should have come here earlier - found this forum a while ago but forgot about it =)

I'm Basically modding everything adult related in Oblivion, Fallout3 and Fallout:NV

But my speciality are the skeletons / armatures in these games.

I got some work I'd like to introduce as well, but I'll Upload them in the corresponding Forums =)

[/quote']

Welcome Deedes! We're always happy to have new modders here. Looking forward to seeing your work!

I'm a Art school and college grad, a trained traditional Illustrator and a Digital photo-manipulation Artist. (YES, Photoshop is my friend)

I am also a "closet Perv" wrapped in a multitude of Kinks, and a fan of this planet's oldest Profession... (All hail the female form, for it is a thing of beauty!)

Who just happened to stumble on to this site, after reading rumors online, about an Oblivion "adult mod" that put "Sexlivion" to shame!

my Username is An Abbr. Vampire: the masquerade character name of mine.

Dead Boy Super Star, and my fav. number which is 99.

horray for photoshop. flash and photoshop were two electives i took back in highschool, naturally for some... things... i thought i could do with them....

eh, reguardless, welcome all to the Ll fourms. great mods and tech support, but most of all, garunteed to make you jerk off or your money back!*

*not valid when stated by tacomainre. offer does not extend to female patients b/c physically they can't jerk off. (jerk in? idk lol)

EDIT- highfive btw for motivational avatar!

Greetings, I have been a member of the forum for four months, but I am only now introducing myself.

I found loverslab while I was prowling around the dark corners of the internet....

Anyway, it's nice to say hello after lurking about for four months, and it's rare to see the level of open-mindedness you guys have shown thus far. I hope to stick around for a while longer.

Moo. Came here via Señor Google, stayed for the mod collection and interesting community. Creepy lurker mode off.

Am 25, freshly funemployed after my local bank went under. Good times.

Chukkake's a bit of a long story. Used to be just Chu. One day during a routine match of CSS with some buddies, server started spontaneously dying and a white line suddenly sprouted from my char's crotch, multiplying via attaching itself to everything I ran by. So naturally, I yelled maniacally into my headset and ran by all the other players, and well, one joke led to another. Chukkake stuck.

Greetings to all

Wasn't quite sure where I should introduce myself so hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself to the awesome oblivion community. :)

I'm Xelus and joined this great community (one of several) a few days ago. I'v started a few small personal mods and thought I should start to join a few of the great oblivion communities.

Old oblivion player, recently found this great site, and thought I should sign up here as well. :P

Came here a few months ago. Exellent site.

Im a writer and currently im searching to publish my books. Im from mexico and i bet im the only one in the whole site. in the mean time i have a full time job to pay the bills becouse i left home since i had 15 years old. im a closet perv (but who cares). i learned english by myself as many other things. i have no career but im pretty good at computer software and hardware. also im a cartoonist in my spare time wich isnt much.

glad to know yo all.