The introduction thread.

welcome Goku!

Watch out for the females of LL... they like to randomly molest your bodily organs... *nod nod*

My spleen will never recover *fistshake*

Thanks a lot :)

and as for the molesting' date=' I'll be sure to keep my guard up, altho I admit I'm a sucker for feminine charm *curses my weaknesses*

hi everyone!

I finally decided to post here after lurking for a month. I actually came from hongfire and game vixen zone forums. I was recently playing Vindictus NA, Mabinogi Heroes KR and Blade and Soul CBT2 then I got bored with it. The first Elder's Scrolls game I played was Morrowind then I skipped Oblivion, hmmmm... i really don't know why :(, after spending 200+ hours in Skyrim i decided to grab Oblivion GOTY Deluxe on Steam, since it was on sale and found out about the awesome mods here and in TES Nexus. So far the community here is very helpful and great! Thanks Guys and Gals! :D

I'm a gamer just like everyone else here, i have my trusty Xbox 360 and PS3 (currently playing Assassin's Creed Revelations, UMVC3 and Gears of War 3) in case i get bored with Skyrim and Oblivion. I'm a big anime fan, among my faves is Ghost in the Shell, Akira and Steins Gate. I also draw hentai doujins for fun (have yet to release one since i always cancel it after a few pages) my fave hentai/doujin genre ever is Netorare/NTR. I'm 25 years of age and turning 26 next month. Anyhow enough talk! I hope you guys welcome me with open arms :) merry x-mas and a happy new year! cheers! :)

welcome karo,

I played vindictus NA too, also been playing skyrim a lot but recently been modding the hell out of oblivion since i found this site. would love to see some of your art in the art thread here, I love anime and hentai as well. Ghost in the shell is also one of my favs.

hmm here's an old drawing i did when i was playing Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes

fionasmilkbykaroshikure.th.jpg

welcome Goku!

Watch out for the females of LL... they like to randomly molest your bodily organs... *nod nod*

My spleen will never recover *fistshake*

Thanks a lot :)

and as for the molesting' date=' I'll be sure to keep my guard up, altho I admit I'm a sucker for feminine charm *curses my weaknesses*

hi everyone!

I finally decided to post here after lurking for a month. I actually came from hongfire and game vixen zone forums. I was recently playing Vindictus NA, Mabinogi Heroes KR and Blade and Soul CBT2 then I got bored with it. The first Elder's Scrolls game I played was Morrowind then I skipped Oblivion, hmmmm... i really don't know why :(, after spending 200+ hours in Skyrim i decided to grab Oblivion GOTY Deluxe on Steam, since it was on sale and found out about the awesome mods here and in TES Nexus. So far the community here is very helpful and great! Thanks Guys and Gals! :D

I'm a gamer just like everyone else here, i have my trusty Xbox 360 and PS3 (currently playing Assassin's Creed Revelations, UMVC3 and Gears of War 3) in case i get bored with Skyrim and Oblivion. I'm a big anime fan, among my faves is Ghost in the Shell, Akira and Steins Gate. I also draw hentai doujins for fun (have yet to release one since i always cancel it after a few pages) my fave hentai/doujin genre ever is Netorare/NTR. I'm 25 years of age and turning 26 next month. Anyhow enough talk! I hope you guys welcome me with open arms :) merry x-mas and a happy new year! cheers! :)

welcome karo,

I played vindictus NA too, also been playing skyrim a lot but recently been modding the hell out of oblivion since i found this site. would love to see some of your art in the art thread here, I love anime and hentai as well. Ghost in the shell is also one of my favs.

hmm here's an old drawing i did when i was playing Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes

fionasmilkbykaroshikure.th.jpg

I like it, that's good, you should post more :D

Hi, I'm Blue, and I LOVE everything by bethesda, and have been using TESNEXUS for a long time, I just recently found this site, sorry if I act a little nooby.

I like running, gaming, drawing, singing, practicing my swordplay and as of recently mlp fim.

Also yes I am a girl, but no don't send me PM's of your junk, it will not get you anything but an angry reply, I'm not into men.

On the otherhand, if you have a bunch of tentacles give me a call.

Hello and Welcome to all of the new members.I've been here a couple months now and I can't remember if I properly introduced myself,like most of you I've been a gamer

(mainly Rpg)for a long time.I've also been on many forums (Going back to the original Adult Game Mods back when Mr.Cello,Quarl,Emma and many other known modders

where active)I was also a original member of Wolflore AKA Deman40 and was a mod reviewer there.Glad to be here and love all the mods on this great site.

Diva i see your a hardcore fan of horror' date=' 28 days and weeks best Zmovie for me, why cant they make anymore lol. But i hate the silent hill movie cuz its nothing like 1-3 of the game.

[/quote']

I have other films I like very much too, but in regards to the silent hill movie, I like it for it's atmosphere and gloominess. It is pretty grim looking.

Well hello, I guess I'll introduce myself now. I heard about this site from various places such as Youtube, and Nexus. Just a fan of TESV mods mostly. I enjoy music, psychology, debate, philosophy, women, and just about anything involving a good time.

hey everyone bingybongo here, i came by some time ago, was lurking looking for a commuinity after being banned by the nazus, but since coming and reading some stuff, and posts, this is a friendly close knit community, plus you dont host 5000 crap mods, the mods here i already had most of from the nazus, anyway, i prefer your adds to darkones

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Hannah aka Surenas the Witch from the Netherlands, aged 24, PharmD, and into fun, the wetter the better, what else?

In winter 2002, thus at a very early age I started a small game designer career in the wake of G. E. "Rhedd" Griffith (Unreal Tournament, TES-III Morrowind) and Chris Taylor (Gas Powered Games). Alas, I got a strange life to live (school, army, university and lots of affairs with fellas and gals, I'm bi), so that as of 2008 I'm just a casual cyber sexer and passionate player of Roleplaying Games... in virtual life.

I'm currently playing Skyrim, a not that bad challenge for a handsome valkyrie on the attack, always ready to bleed for the hunting trophy in the quests for glory. Enough about me, hun - what about you?

Hi everyone, I'm Tylpho I have 25 years old and I'm from France. I have start to play at The Elders Scrolls with Morrowind and I'm in love with this series of game.

I have found this forum by chance and I really like it.

ps : please forgive my poor english. =x

Hi, I'm new here. I don't usually post much, don't have the time or inclination mostly, but I pop in to a few message boards (gaming related) from time to time.

I'm a longtime elder scrolls fan (I started with Arena and went on from there), though I tend to play a bit haphazardly, and I get distracted by various mods, then spend more time setting them up than playing... at least I did in Oblivion, and Morrowind. Next up: Skyrim.

I found this place on some google searches, plus some stuff I was browsing through on the nexus seemed to be here as well, so I became interested. I was looking for a good body replacer for Skyrim (I haven't gotten it modded yet, was just looking around to see what I wanted to install). I'm leaning towards Cherry Hotaling's body mod, seems like a good one for my tastes. I also used robert's seamless male bod in Oblivion, but the dudes in Skyrim don't seem to need as much help this time around in order to look properly badass.

I tend not to be a fan of "all that and the kitchen sink" mods, I usually toss in some cosmetic stuff, perhaps a custom race or 2 if something really appeals to me, and some minor tweak stuff that makes sense to me.

I also like other games, my next MMO will probably be guild wars 2, and I'm currently trying out KOA: Reckoning on PC. Seems fun, nothing world-shattering but pretty entertaining. The player models in that look quite nice, but the armor designs that I've seen leave something to be desired (I think the rogue armor looks best, out of the 3 main types). I haven't gotten too far yet though, maybe the best is yet to come.

Hi, Im also new here.

Found this place via nexus.

I loved modding Oblivion and Im looking forward to mod Skyrim as well.

To my Person:

28 Years old guy from Germany. Hobbys are Gaming, PC-Hardware, Airsoft, my old Audis and HiFi-Audio.

Games@the moment:

- Skyrim

- World of Tanks

- Jagged Alliance - Back in Action

- Command&Conquer 1 Gold :P

I tried moddeling myself (I draw machines in SolidWorks @work), but never get the "art-part" in 3D moddeling.

Hello,

I've been looking for an mod site other than Nexus and someone suggested I try here. I enjoy playing Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, and only recently start trying to mod with the GECK. I hope to post some non-adult mod work in the Fallout section in the near future, and look forward to getting constructive feedback. Thank you for having me, and I hope to be a benefit to the community. :)

Hi all!

Just figured I'd say hi, and where better to do it than here right?

Now that the creation kit came out I figured Skyrim would get even more interesting to play, and I remembered this site from my Oblivion days so I figured, why the hell not!

I'm not a modder myself but I'm gonna dabble a little bit with the kit anyway. I'm hoping to find some fun mods here, adult oriented among them. It's an aspect of the human condition that is often overlooked in games. I like an adult element in my games, provided it's done tastefully.

I love good role playing games, both PC games and PnP(which can also be done over the internet!). I absolutely love the 40k universe, and am a tabletop player.

If anyone wants to play multiplayer games or anything PM me for my Steam so we can add each other.

Oh and for the ASL-ers: 24/f(getting there anyhow)/Europe.

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

i'm new on the forum' date=' i came here because a friend found a discution about one of my mod.

i don't really know the PK project, but it seems interesting.

[/quote']

Hi Rebel, nice to see you here! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings LL:ers!

I'd think it be about time to introduce myself.

It's long overdue, but it won't be overly long.

Sooo... to the point then.

I'm a Fallout fan, who in the beginning more enjoyed the 2d birds-eye-view of FO and FO2, and hope for a bit different things when FO3 came out, but alas, time moves on.

There are many hobby interest to mention, 40K and WHFB being one of the most money-consuming ones, apart from perhaps PC games... my only console is the OLD X-box, though once I had a Nintendo 8-bit in my possession (It's stored somewhere in my parents house).

PC games are the thing nowadays, as it is less space consuming than said hobby... Me and my fiance had to move to a smaller apartment, and the gaming table which we played on also ended up at my parents house.

OH, dang, this is getting long.

Something about LL and modding... I am not a modder, I enjoy the mods though, (especially those over here) and think that your effort (the whole community) is admirable. Why sex in a game? It's part of life, and life can be hard. I'd love to try modding some stuff myself one day, though I'll probably just stick to making clothes. I'm one of those (seemingly rare) guys who don't enjoy DD balloons on thin as a straw girl, but each to their own in that aspect.

Well, that is a little part of the enigma that is me.

Someday I might even post a pic of me here, but first, I'd like to get to know the community here a little better, and hope you get to know the computer-screen me and a little about the every day me.

ASL is Nearly 30/M/In a land being part of Scandinavia

Welcome to LoversLab EvilBastard. Although your name seems familiar to me--perhaps I just know a lot of bastards. :D

I did use the same name at Nexus. Rarely going there though nowadays... at least on the FO part... the HD texture packs for Skyrim though, are pretty neat though.