The introduction thread.

So, hi all, its teh kasimir!

My journey is a rather long one...it started all like a year ago, with adding my first mod to oblivion. Must have been alexander´s wings, if i remember correctly.^^

Took me a whole day to make them show up ingame, and after some days, during my search for more mods, i stumbled upen TESNexus.

My collection grew, whenever i saw a nice screenshot with something, I had to get that damn thing xD

Later i stumbled upon SHY, and found out that its content is mostly banned from the Nexus...went to Wolflore, and started with xLovers there.

Site went down, I followed to this place...never heart about Hongfire though o.O

I have recently started to do some own work, like creating new cmPartners and adding bbb-action to existing lovers-anims without bbb. Tedious work.

greetings

kasimir

Hello, I'm Machina, and this is my obligatory introduction.

I found out about the Lovers mods through Hongfire, and decided since I got my hands on Oblivion to give it a try. So here I am.

I'm rather new to Oblivion modding, but I'm enough crossover with Fallout-in-name-Only 3, which I do have experience with, that I shouldn't have too much issue. (Given the "Oblivion with Guns" accusations, the similarities really shouldn't warrant mention. Except I did. Because I'm long-winded like that. And I like extended parenthetical notes longer than the statement they precede and rambling off in a different direction. I think, probably, because they always made my fellow English majors back in college want to KILL ME.)

I might be fairly quiet, due to a tendency to lurk and work frequently sapping my time. I'll try to stick around, though.

So yeah. Hi.

Hello all,

I'm Ecco 14. I've been lurking on the old Wolflore site for about 6 months, and now here.

I play Fallout 3

Dragon Age 1 & 2

Oblivion

Neverwinters Nights and The Baldurs Gate series

I occasionally mod and script, mainly for personal taste, but sometimes I'll let one go for public use.

I'm looking forward to Skyrim

:)

How goes it folks. Obvioulsy I'm going by Kodiak (at least here).

I can't say I mod or translate but I've been lurking around the community here for a couple of weeks now after stumbling upon it while trying to dig up more information on Xlovers and Lovers and I really like what I see around here. I've spent years inside Oblivion communites and its rare that you find such a uniform appriciation of adult mods by like minded individuals.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better and hopefully finally figure out how to get Lovers working in my game  ;D

Yo, I'm jin.

I've played oblivion for awhile on and off. I'm pretty into modding it, I love shaping the world to my own specifications. For those familiar with berserk, I've always hoped for more mods themed or inspired by it, but I've only seen one armor one. Anyways, I'm a fan of the lovers mods, and I'm impressed with the work done to translate them and update them.

I'm a pretty solid "leech" when it comes to finding the mods I want even though I have never made or edited any myself.  Nice to meet everyone !

Well, been lurking the site for quite some time now, thought it was about time I'd drop an introduction.

I'm TheoryoftheDead, although you might've already figured that part out. As for the name it's pretty much a ripoff of "Theory of a Deadman", one of my favourite bands.

As for my journey to Lovers Lab, it started out at Hongfire, which lead me to wolflore, and which finally lead me here. Never been much more than a lurker though. It's safe to say that I dislike social contact...so don't touch me.

I'm a big fan of RPGs, and the elder scrolls series in particular. I'm an ex-art student, so I've got some skills with the pen. Usually abuse it to draw the twisted images that dwell within my head. From time to time I like to write as well, got a few novels and comics I'm working on right now(Most in fantasy or post-apocalyptic settings) but I highly doubt they'll ever get a "real" release, so to speak. It's mostly things to keep me occupied during my absurd amout of freetime.

And well, that's me. If I forgot to mention something, you'll simply have to live with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, Merctime here.  I was about in the wolflore days.  my PC had some stuff going on with it and I had no internet for quite a while, and when i get back wolflore is gone and now this site is here.  well, silver lining i suppose.  nice work with this new site, folks!  looking forward to getting back into the swing, and getting my oblivion modded out again.  see you all in the forums!!

-merctime

Hi everyone, WeirdTexan here. I'm from...well, guess. Just discovered the site and xLovers today. Haven't even had time to reinstall Oblivion and install the mod yet, but wanted to say hi since everyone here appears to be very polite, friendly and intelligent; good natured pervs united by a common interest!

Anyway, glad to be here. I can't tell you how excited i was to discover this mod; not only does it have well done sex animations with sound, but it includes wilder things like monsters and bestiality. Thank God for the weirdos. Anyway, hope to talk to you guys again soon!

I was actually looking for this thread and found it just now ^_^

So hello everyone...what to say about me..nothing much, im just a wannabe artist hooked on anime and manga, i stumbled upon this forum by accident when i was browsing sites for japanese mods to oblivion... some are wonderfully done, those people are so talented.

@ Loogie

I have it the other way arround, i was never able to play fallout3/NV to the fullest and lately i stoped playing them at all...got so bored...the only game im playing stil from 2006 is Oblivion, that game never left my pc ^_^ and now that i found some awesome mods, i play it even more.

Hi everyone, WeirdTexan here. I'm from...well, guess. Just discovered the site and xLovers today. Haven't even had time to reinstall Oblivion and install the mod yet, but wanted to say hi since everyone here appears to be very polite, friendly and intelligent; good natured pervs united by a common interest!

Hello friend ! XD

Hi, I'm RedPrincess.

Short version: I'm a perv, and went a-looking for mods that would fit Oblivion, found wolflore, then found this place via it. Good on you for doing so much work! I just wish I was good at translation. I can do polishing up work if you like, I'm good at monotonous tasks.

A bit late on the introduction, but I may as well say hi.

I have to say, finding this site was a big relief for me, haha.  I wasn't sure anyone really kept up on the lovers mods for Oblivion, but the discussions and organization here showed some real promise and lo and behold, delivered the updates and fixes I was hoping to find as well as some nice extras.

I decided to stick around for a while and watch (I usually just lurk wherever I go) but I couldn't help making a few posts here and there over the last few days.  I plan to keep an eye on the "what mod is this" thread because I seem to be pretty good at recognizing all the stuff I've seen before.

I'm an avid roleplayer, a lazy artist, and a part-time bartender with a formal education in graphic design and business management.

I'm looking forward to all the undoubtedly interesting people and things I'm bound to find here in my lurking.  =)

Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Old Book. I've been bumming around the modding community for a long time, and contributed voice work and writing here and there. Can't really mod past that. Took a two year break from Oblivion, came back when I saw Claudia's Little Secret. Never saw the Lovers stuff before. Thanks to all of you who've been working on bringing over English versions.

Guest Donkey

Good to see you finally made it..  :P

Grande Donkey ;D

I'm a little unlucky with my PC here and it's hard to find the damn bugs him' date=' but let's try it again hehe.  ;)

[/quote']

Check your download section. I have given the file back to you..

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=22

Will make it easier if you ever make new version available. I told i take care of that.  ;D, anyway i lost lot of my own older stuff before wolflore went down. So i started over with most i made previously.

Good to see you finally made it..  :P

Grande Donkey ;D

I'm a little unlucky with my PC here and it's hard to find the damn bugs him' date=' but let's try it again hehe.  ;)

[/quote']

Check your download section. I have given the file back to you..

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=22

Will make it easier if you ever make new version available. I told i take care of that.  ;D, anyway i lost lot of my own older stuff before wolflore went down. So i started over with most i made previously.

Dude! thank you so much!  :) I still need to learn how to use this site, but I liked the way how you organized the site, much better than it was in the old house.  8)

At least now you're more relaxed, since you no longer need to rage at the Shout Box ... oops! search box ... ::)

Hey there

I'll honestly admit I'm one of those people who lurk a lot. However I realize that I should at least say thanks for people who upload mods on this website. I mean sure I may have no idea on how to mod, but I can picture it takes a lot of work and time. Plus these people do it for free, so least I can do is thank them.  :P

Hi All.

I've been working on free software adult games for a while now. Never quite got to grips with  TESCS/GECK, mainly because I've been busy on other projects. I'm probably best known as a developer on WhoreMaster and lately Otherworld.

Came here from Wolflore which I found via Hongfire. I really appreciate the work going on in these forums. I can't really contribute much due to other commitements at the moment, but maybe one day. Learning the consruction kit is definitely on my TODO list.