The introduction thread.

Ello peoples.

I'm Marishk (as the poster name suggests  =P ).  I'm a big fan of anything RPG, Bethesda, Obsidian and Bioware.  Loved KotOR, Sith Lords, Legend of Dragoon, Morrowind, Oblivion (now anyways ^^), Jade Empire, Resident Evils, and a few MMORPGs like WoW, Lineage 2 and when it comes out The Old Republic.

Years ago I was a modder for Morrowind; making companions and town addons.  Tried to mod Oblivion, but CS crashes alot and with the AI I have trouble getting people to behaive, so I just snag the lovely mods here and am happy.

I tend to chat too much in online guilds or post too often on forums.  Dunno why; I just like to hit keys I think.

Anyways,

HI!

~Marishk

I've posted some, but proper introductions are in order I think.

If you know who or what the Tal'Mahe'Ra were (and not that guild/clan whatever), then we will get along just fine.  Or not, your dirty secrets are my dirty secrets.  I am too old for thatimageboardyou'veallheardof but still enjoy it tremendously.  /v/irgins led me here, but I hope you won't hold that against me. 

I love mods but I'm terrible at making them.  I still want to learn.  I'm at that point where getting everything working together in relative harmony is still fun.  I think I might be ready to stick a poster to a wall or change an NPC's default clothes.

I love lore.  Any lore.  Getting in the minds of the writers, for good or bad, increases my enjoyment of the game.  Lack of lore, however, doesn't decrease my enjoyment.  Elder Scrolls has excellent lore, and I've read and reread every book from every game since Daggerfall.  Grand Theft Auto has no lore, but shooting cops in the face is no less fun for me.

I thank the modders for their generous and hard work.  Your passions are inspiring.

Be seeing you.

I too have posted some, without seeing this thread.  :-[

Normally I'm more of a lurker, but given the the efforts of the people here to make/translate mods and the good community here, I've decided to move myself in.

I myself don't have a serious preference in games(I'll play anything good), but I do tend to enjoy rpgs more. I've always been a lover of mods, but I'm late to the Oblivion modding scene(very late). Modded various games myself(NWN/NWN2/SOASE/M&B) but mainly for my own use.

Anyway thanks for the mods.

Ironically, I too am a long time lurker. I was lead here from one of my Japanese pals when we were talking about Skyrim. He suggested I check this site out and to see the English translations on the mods that were so popular for Japanese Oblivion. I haven't touched Oblivion since Fallout 3 came out and was raring to get back into but Fallout New Vegas came out and that's more time lost. So I decided to install it and get it running should Steam/internet go down again.

In all seriousness, I tend to be helping more with the technical aspect of the games I have (namely Oblivion and as well as the Fallout series). If you're on the Nexus forums, you'll probably see me in the New Vegas technical support. :P

Anyway, that's my introduction and looking forward in helping/complaining (!) about some of the mods. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day folks!

I'm UtilityStreaming.  Not too familiar with this series of games (In truth, I obtained a copy of Oblivion for free when I purchased my PS3 as part of a special bundle), but I was very glad to have gotten the chance to play this.  I am a sucker for games that let me create characters and whatnot so this was a definite hit for me.  Grabbed the PC version when I learned about armor modifications and the Nexus forums and eventually found my way here from a poster on loda.

Hopefully I will get a chance to get to know some of you all.  Thanks for your time  :)

*Insert Generic Greeting Here*

I finally decided it was about time I should make a post and say hello, maybe introduce myself (which a minute or two of searching led me to this here thread, huzzah!) after leeching following the xLover community for a bit long time.  :-X

As to who I am, I am ViralParadox, as the nameplate to the left of this post has already informed you of, I'm sure.  I am, in a word...complex, but to save on time and text space I'll just go ahead and continue to wear the title of Lurker.  As a side note, I am a self-proclaimed Modifier of Modifications Extraordinaire Hermit.  Simply put, I take mods people have made that I enjoy and overhaul the ever-loving crap out of most of them.  It is mostly text related, sometimes tinkering with scripts and even adding in an extra feature/function or two every now and then depending on the mod.  Obviously, I keep all these modded mods to myself for numerous reasons.

I am a very open-minded and technical person, so putting down a list of what I like would be...well a very inaccurate list to say the least.  This is because my likes and dislikes spread across EVERY topic, overlapping in various (but quite lovely) shades of gray.  However, one thing I can say that I thoroughly enjoy is knowing that the xLovers modding community is still going strong (at least in my eyes).  That, and the fact that I won't be running out of content to play, modify, and fine-tune(?) any time soon is a nice bit of information as well.

The shortest version of the story about how I ended up here goes somewhat like this: Console -> PC -> Google -> Nexus -> Google -> Hongfire -> Wolflore -> Wolflore (2.0?) -> Lovers Lab.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, hoping that I can stay active on this forum in typie-type at least.  I don't really see myself being able/allowed/capable/willing (pick your poison) to contribute with any actual mods.  Perhaps eventually I'll post up mods, be them modded mods (with the author's permission of course) or an original mod I create myself.  All only related to xLovers, naturally.  Maybe one day, but meh.  :-\

Anywho, I hope to see and/or converse with you (yes you, dear reader) elsewhere on this forum eventually.  Whew, if you read all that, congratulations, you deserve a cookie!  If not, and skipped to the end, I don't blame you.  Either way, have a good morning/day/afternoon/night.  ;D

• 1 month later...

Guess I keep the introductions going,

I'm Ryan. (I'm sure it wasn't hard to figure that is my real first name from the forum handle.) 

I am once again becomming an avid gamer.  I prefer to play games on the PC when available as I have always built my own machines for specific purposes.  I have a net browsing pc, a laptop and an hardcore gaming machine.  I built them all. Its like a really expensive hobby for me. 

I mostly play rgp or action / fantasy games.  I also love RTS games.  I love to have to think of what the next logical step is and figure theng out without an arrow pointing to where I need to go next.

I am also a major pervert... I know I probably shouldn't put so much pride in that statement but hey... I gotta be me.  I play a few H games here and there but none of them offer what oblivion + lovers can.  I can play like a perv one minute and actually have a real adventure game expierence the next.  <3 

I have started to dabble in to making my own mods but mostly just clothing and armors so far.  If I ever get them to look the way I pictured them in my head, I will post a few.

Well, since I don't like being impolite and been here for a while I should say a few words.

How did I come here? Well, that's a long story. I can't even remember when I found out about some sexmods for Oblivion but eventually I stumbled upon gamesource.ru and followed the activity there for many months. After a while the activity regarding sexmods decreased and I searched the Internet for other sites, finding various sites with unsatisfactory content, then found Wolflore and later on switched to here. :D

So, what can I tell about myself? I'm a gamer, sometimes hardcore and sometimes casual, that just depends. Yes, I'm perverted (quelle surprise) and totally fancy the loversmods. :D I was always interested in creating new things for games and like to test out editors etc, although I never really looked into the Elder Scrolls Construction Set. And for over 1 and a half year now I've been planning an Oblivion Machinima Video, but I just don't find the right time and needed patience to realize it.

Hello

I'm Chekist, I guess I can call myself a gamer even though lately I dont enjoy games that much. Maybe its me getting old or maybe its the latest games being so bad. Always been quite fan of RPGs, I grown with Planescape, Baldurs Gate I&II, Fallout and of course I played Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion. And well, I'm kinda new to the modding, trying to learn now. Found this site by googling for "xlovers" xD

i been here for a little while and only now do i see an intro fourm. eh. for anyone that was on today, yes. i love to talk. i'm also not the sharpest dude either: it took me forever to change my birthdate so i wasn't 70 anymore :huh: don't ask, idk.

now that thats outta the way, you guys are prolly gonna see more of me in the general fourm cause i can trobleshoot me own stuff and can't mod for shit. so tehre goes most other fourms. anyway, thx for not kicking me out yet.

-peace

Taco

Hi, I'm Dreamer102.

I'm a Senior Systems Engineer for the DOD. I can't say which division, sorry.

Always loved oblivion and it's body mods. In my search for more I the hongfire site which pointed here for more info. Now after loading up the mods from here I'm hooked on Oblivion more than ever and I'm not really considering buying any other games anytime soon.

In my spare time I play guitar in a band and build gadgets with my electronics knowledge.

EDIT: Oh yeah, been in love with boobs since age 4.

um. idk what to say guess my screen name is backstageclark as you see xD.

i think like everyone i was on nexus for atleast 2 or 3 years idk

don't remember how i found this place honestly but i really love it better then nexus.

as the guy above said good i hate talking much and don't leave much comments i play games ALOT!!! love oblivion and fallout 3 not so much of fallout new veges........the absolute game i play MOST is Dragon age orgins. played it 300000 times xD

No prob, Dreamer. Sharing is caring! Even when it's just a little, but we do understand.

Been around for a while: as the saying goes... in Soviet Bravil, dirt is older than you.

Jokes aside, started on Oblivion relatively late (well past the release of the DLCs), but I caught up since. ;-)

Hello, I'm LilDevil. Though I've been here awhile, I felt like introducing myself :D

I'm a Freelance Graphic Artist and Musician.

When I'm not too busy, I play RPG's and other survival based games.

I found Lovers Lab by accident. I have always been envious of all these Japanese\Russian\Korean modders

posting pics of all of their awesome friend only releases of armors and races. So I went looking. I came across

a site called Hongfire and noticed they had a link to the newly created site called Lovers Lab. So I stopped by

and since then have enjoyed my stay.

Montana is my handle, but its also my state of mind. It invokes in me an image of freedom and the rugged individualist.

I wandered in here to deal with a specific issue, but it seems like a peacefull watering hole, so I may return occasionally.

I wish you all well, and hope for you health, and the blessings of liberty.

Just my guitar, my pony, and me

Montana

Hello, my name is Trashdog (well actually thats not mine but my Fallout 3 characters name).

I don't realy remember how I got here but since this place has some cool people I decided to stay.

ps. I dont know how I missed up on this thread for so long... but I gues better late then never :P