The introduction thread.

Guest Gandalf

I am Gandalf the greatest and most powerful wizard that ever lived but am very humble about it.

I'm 61 a hedonist,atheist and humanist...well,hey,one does come to some conclusions after 61 years.

The only difference between me and my avatar is that i have a longer beard.

Why did i reveal that? IDK i'm old so i don't have to make sense.

Be real and be happy.hehe....

Gandalf.

• 2 months later...

I had to search to find this thread o.o Nobody's introducing themselves :/

I've posted in this thread before, but I've been busy with irl for awhile, so I thought I'd pop my head in. I may frequent the boards more often again now that things are stable-ish in my life, dunno yet. Anyway, for all of those who don't know me, I'm a crazy random dude with an obsession with bacon and Oreos. I have one of the ugliest mug you'll lay your eyes on, as seen here and here, and I am utterly amused by my belly button. *nod nod* I giggle when you poke it :) Also, I live in Oregon.

HAIII! *retard wave*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm new here, almost created a thread for this as dumb as I am. I'm some levels below of what I'd consider an amateur modder and registered because I realized this is a modding site that doesn't ban people because of porting and whatever issues. Well, mainly I intended to use this site as a means to get help with my mods which are about porting, so I can't post them at the nexus obviously since they are asshats.

What I'm trying to port are assets from Dragon Age Origins at the moment, it's an awesome game and I found it better than its sequel. That's just opinion of course, might as well be dragon age 2 was generally better than Origins, but whatever. When writing this post I also had the intention of asking where I should put my wips or troubleshooting threads, because these port mods are really really really buggy and there always are problems and I really need to know solutions to my problems. So yeah, that's all about me and if you could tell me where to put the bug and wip threads, or just use one thread for both bugs and downloads of the ports and where to put it, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers, Kent Clark or Clark Kent if you want to call me by superman's name instead.

Guest Kate the Bionic Uterus

Hello there;

My name is Kate. I am a person. I have a dark sense of humor. I am opinionated. I don't wear panties, can't bother with bras. I cannot cook fer shit and I pay for a cleaning service. I like bitter beer. I prefer women in my bedroom and men to pay my bills. I love to play with wet kisses.

Cheers

Guest Bacon

Heyooo.

Im just some random bloke that spends to much time in front of the computer. A big fan of video games, sleeping, cigars, computer hardware, bacon (obviously) old beemers (e34 <3) and airsoft to name a few. I am also a perv or i wouldent be here now would i with a piss poor sense of humor and a laugh that sounds like goofy or so i have been told. I lost my attention spann a few years ago and i have no dreams whatsoever. I hate hot weather, early mornings and the ridiculus high gas prices (V8's doesn't run cheap) and i have a job that will probably break my back eventaully.

That is all i can think of as of now so have a good one!

• 4 weeks later...

Heyo,

Thought I'd finally come up for air from all this lurking and eat furniture and be sociable. Wait...whut? :P

Joined LL last year and have been sampling all the good modding here. That and getting a feel for the community having been to the Nexus...

Me? Kind of old school. Picked up Oblivion couple years ago, but before that played a smattering of stuff. Rainbow Six, Medal of Honor, UFO Defense, Neverwinter Nights (yeah expansions too.)

Then last year discovered Loverslab... "boy aint been right since." :D

You guys have some really talented people in this community. Kudos!

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening, morning, or whatever time it is...

My name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

(no really my name is actually Jim)

I found this place while doing a search for a CLS, (Thanks Grumpf) and was having trouble getting it to download properly on the Nexus site.

I play Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, a lot of TF2, and yes I will admit Zynga's games as well.

I am a living breathing Cliche. I am over 40 and live in my mom's basement. I have 2 kids, and a not quite yet ex-wife. Oh, yeah. to top it all off I am also unemployed at this time as well.

One more thing. Hi, my name is Jim, and I am a provert. (And I did not spell that wrong.)